Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaiah Dashiell

I
Izzy leaned over towards his cousin and pretended as if he was trying to whisper to the younger Dashiell, "Or, you could do what I do and just call her Mags." He winked and nudged his cousin's arm with his elbow. "She loved nicknames!" A snicker. "Despite her love of nicknames she doesn't like when I call you Tadpole though." He rolled his eyes in an exaggerated fashion .

[member="Makai Dashiell"]
[member="Magdalena Lethe"]

[member="Isaiah Dashiell"] | [member="Magdalena Lethe"]

"Of course Miss Lethe."

Makai didn't consider himself posturing, just good manners that had been ingrained in him. Business training and all of that. Training also dictated he should also call a person what they wish, so 'Magda' was what he would have to remember throughout their evening. Miss Lethe seemed a bit...annoyed by his cousin. Personally he wasn't concerned by Izzy's behavior, regarding his cousin this was all relatively normal. At least if previous interactions and his father were to believed.

"Yeah suspenders are a bit of my newest look. Glad you like them." Napkin was going into his lap as he listened to Izzy mention various nicknames. Makai could only imagine how...colorful....some of those could be. Iced azure gaze was directed to the woman once again. "Tadpole is fine. Bit of a family nickname."

[member="Lily Kuhn"]

There was so much going on in Danger's mind. Part of her wanted to tug Lily into her arms again. Another simply wanted to give her a good shake for the worry Lily had given to her father and Danger. In the end, Danger only gave an encouraging squeeze to the younger woman's hand and gave a nod.

"Come," the twang in Danger's voice returned. Her emotions were running high," Your father is at the Farm with Myra but you can bet he'd be anxious to see you."

Scanning the area and ignoring the curious murmurs, Danger snaked her hand along Lily's arm. "We can get to a quieter place and we can chat." and I can get a good look at you from head to toe.

While the Nogrhi that had been assigned to Lily gave Danger updates, they were few and far in between and held a derth of information. It was only Lily's insistence from her last letter that she was doing what she wanted that prevented Alric and Danger from seeking her out themselves.

"How did you ever manage to get here? Are you comin' home now?"

She had to smile at that. The retention of manners was a charming thing for the young boy, shone through like good upbringing should. Magda didn't know his father well beyond their business interactions, but he'd been kind and welcoming. So far as she was concerned, he'd done a good job raising the boy on his own.

Izzy's whisperings were decidedly ignored.

As was the Tadpole comment. Hardly proper.

Their Waiter arrived with menus and to take drink orders. Magda spoke up before Izzy had a chance, "Water for this one, he's cleaning up,"

"Oh? ..." the waiter eyed the empty bottle on the table.

"It's a work in progress. Tea for me, thank you," Magda smiled.

"Very well, I'll just take this for you," he took up the empty bottle before turning to Makai, "and you Sir?"

Waiting for Makai to put in his drink order, the GUIDE Founder figured it best to get right into the meat and potatoes of the evening. Side-eyeing Izzy as another waitress served them fresh bread.

"So I imagine you don't remember much of the last time we met. Can I answer any questions for you concerning GUIDE, Makai?"

[member="Makai Dashiell"]
[member="Isaiah Dashiell"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom