Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sorcerer Campaign

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
We've beat up the biggest nasties of the Unknown Regions, but there's one we've never even touched. Because they're too powerful. Insanely powerful.

The Sorcerers of Rhand.

Absolute rulers of twelve star clusters -- the Nihil Retreat, inside the Perann Nebula.

Capable of not only seeing possible futures, but choosing their preferred future.

We're going to do this across a bunch of threads. This is going to be long-term. Start as many of these threads as you want, do whatever you want. There's more than enough room in the Nihil Retreat for all the stories you want to write.

• Infiltration threads
  • Fleet battle threads
  • Training threads
  • Ground battle threads
  • Exploration threads
  • Research and development threads
  • Hunting down fragments of the ancient Taurannik Codex

This is the Unknown Regions sandbox at its finest. Do whatever you want -- all I ask is that if you set out to somehow learn any of the Rhandites' powers, you work HARD at it. When you start a thread in the Sorcerer Campaign, link me to it and I'll add it here.

Sorcerer Campaign Threads:

@[member="Lord Dissero"] Join away! The more the merrier. And when I know what people we've got I can start tailoring the Opposition. (And if anyone has any Opposition they think would add to the plot, give me a PM shout)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom