Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sleeping Secret

In Umbris Potestas Est
With a soft smile, Circe merely glanced at @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"], a grin on her face as she focused on the Destroyer Droid. The design had one primary weakness which made it exceptionally vulnerable - if tipped on its side, it couldn't get up. With just a gentle push, the droid harraigning her was on its side, and within seconds, the shield generator - having to deal with the constant "attack" of the ground against its energy shield - overloaded. The writhing droid was quickly dispatched by the Sith Lady with her atomizing pistols, reduced to molten slag from a charged shot.

"There we go... Now, into the tombs. Feel free to deal with the last one, Joshy-boy." With that, she disappeared into the White Current, following Alexandra's trail before it grew dimmer.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] @[member="Krest"] @[member="Sanna Legra"]

But yet, the Jedi Master was right alongside her, also enveloped into the current. He had recognized Alexandra from a prior incident, and assumed she was likely here for whatever treasure lay within. He had also seen that mercenary go on ahead...

While Josh cared naught for the treasure, he did want to make sure it didn't fall into the wrong hands. Shame that they couldn't all work as a unit though. Greed seemed to overcome everyone here, the Jedi thought to himself.

Greed was a cruel mistress indeed.

@Alexandra Cinthra @Krest @Sanna Legra @[member="Circe Savan"]

Down in the lab area of the tombs the rodian was still searching around. Nothing as of yet and he'd not heard from his boss. But the greedy alien was too distracted to find whatever it was. He picked up a broken piece of equipment and tossed it out of anger for not finding a thing, only for the wall he hit to reveal it was hollow. Quickly he began searching around for any buttons or panels, finding one disguised as the small statue of a ranchor. The wall slid back and revealed the secret: a stasis pod that seemed both advanced and yet ancient. It sat on the ground and had no visible power source and yet tubes hooked into the wall, which were likely within the ground itself. The rodian kneeled down and began examining it before hearing someone behind you.

"Did you take care of those guys, boss?" he asked not looking back. He was too busy examining the pod still. "Boss, look at this. This is what the secret was. This pod. It's a stasis model by the look of it....only a lot more newer. Bet you anything they upgraded and customized it for some reason. Maybe to be the first of many when the Sith Empire attacked. And I mean the Sith Empire from back in the Old Republic days. I mean do you see how old all of this is? They locked something in here worth a lot. Could be some sort of extinct species or some important warrior!" He stood and chuckled while saying "On boy, the Hutts are going to love...." His expression went from excited to shocked when he saw the Force users all standing there. With an awkward chuckle he dropped all his weapons and said "I'm going to go..." before running out as fast as he could back to the ship to tell of their failed mission.

@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Krest"] @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra just sighed and aimed the blaster on him now before he could move and fired, making sure to finish him off like the Duros before. "God i hate doing this manual stuff, good to lose this thing." She threw down the blaster and walked over to the status pod as she quietly examined it and looked over all the technology, this seemed to be new and old at the same time as she went over to a computer nearby, searching through files and records for anything that pertained to the person in the pod, or when it had been activated. Her hands moved over the computer at a million miles a minute as she sorted through files, her eyes charting its way across the surface of the screen. That was the great thing about a photographic Memory, you look at something, watch them do it a few times and then its locked away and she could read something and never forget it. She didnt realize that Circe, Josh, and the other one she didnt know were already nearby.

@[member="Sanna Legra"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

Josh dropped out of the Current as he watched @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] put down the greedy Rodian.

"Hey Ally" he said, giving a cheeky wave. He walked around, looking over the stasis pod curiously.

"Huh... I guess there's no treasure after all" he said. "Maybe you greedy bastards will stop trying to outdo each other and actually see if there's anything, or anyone, in this thing, aye?" he asked, shaking his head. "Seriously, I try to promote everyone sticking together and y'all leave each other to get shot. I don't even know where that lizard guy went, I wouldn't be surprised if he got shot. Serves him right for not bloody listening to me"

He sighed as he walked over and started looking through the files with @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]. Better to have two pairs of hands on the job then just sitting around doing nothing.

@Alexandra Cinthra @Krest @Sanna Legra @Circe Savan

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra nearly jumped out of her skin and activated one of her two sabers had she not realized who it was standing infront of her, good thing she didnt because a broken arm was not what she needed. "Dragonsflame, a long time since i had seen you last, met your brother while i was in the sith Empire in case you dont know that he is one of them." She turned and went back to work running through the files and reading them, a file every thirty seconds, two in a minute, all of it commited to memory as she looked for a name, date, or code. "Jedi kick you out yet or are you just looking for hutt pawns to attack now?" @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Hutt pawns, no. Sith's pawns, yes." Circe herself exited the cover of the White Current. "I doubt there ever was any treasure here. The Sith would've taken it all during their acquisition of this planet and the enslavement of the natural-born residents. Pausing, she ignored the two and stepped towards the pod, hands gently running over it.

"This is a stasis casket. A derivative of the ancient Sith Oubliette. Whoever or whatever's inside has, judging from the baseline tech, been in there a good forty-five hundred years at least. The technology at the baseline appears to be Jedi civil war-era, perhaps Cold War era. Some systems have been repaired or replaced. This console, for example, appeared to be of a later make, taken off a Dreadnaught-class cruiser's escape pod controls."

Looking over the device, she turned back to the two. "So, who wants to open it up?"

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Krest"] @[member="Sanna Legra"]

He chuckled. "We know, hun. We fought at Korriban. He's in Jedi custody right now. He won't talk to me, I don't know what the hell Daella did to him, but he's more insane then the first time I met him" he said, shaking his head. "I've been trying to get him brought before the council as soon as possible, but they keep ignoring it at the moment. Hopefully with the wars over, we can try and get him some help. It's tearing me apart, personally" he said as he ran through the files with her, in case she missed anything. "Nah" he said. "Selena flew the coop, so we're looking at a new Grandmaster. Need to stick around to make sure one of the sociopaths doesn't get the role" he explained. "I'm just here to make sure that whatever's here doesn't fall into the wrong hands. Like the Sith, for example" he said, shooting Circe a slight smirk.

As the Plant Sith spoke, he got up, nudging @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]. "Why don't we all?" he asked. "We can pretend to be working for a Hutt and we're unfreezing them to deliver it. Can call them Solo and everything" he joked. "In all seriousness though, we should probably all be doing this, in case it attacks. The most dangerous things, Savan, are the unknown.... And a serious case of genital herpes"

@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Sanna Legra"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra found the file she was looking for, and seemingly heard not a single word as she went over to the console and promptly shoved Circe to the side without a care, she had long erased that fear of the sith in her mind and now it was replaced with a confidence that could be considered reckless at times. Silently her hands glided over the keys, pulling up several displays, punching in codes and working with a focused speed that was only slowed by the age of the tech. It would take her another minute to finish so the Sith and Jedi could trade more jokes if they so wanted while she worked. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Considering your constant claims of me having venereal diseases I can't catch, considering my being a plant, one would think you'd need to get laid badly. Then again, well, you know... I can understand your need." When Alexandra pushed her out of the way, she gave a growl in response. "Just make sure the information from that datachip is properly transferred to the console. If it isn't, we'll have to bring him or her out of stasis manually. And I'd rather not have to go through such a painful, time-exhausting process, because if that also fails, the occupant of this pod will die."

Sighing, she turned away from Josh. It wasn't time for jokes when someone's life was on the line.

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Krest"] @[member="Sanna Legra"]

Josh shook his head as he looked at Circe.

"Circe. Go kark yourself" he said. Low, referencing the death of Saoirse. Typical of a Sith, after all. "How's your marriage going? You know, with the guy you stabbed in the back and let Kaine imprison so you could get brownie points with the Emperor that you were.... Lending your services to" he said irritably. From there, he walked over to @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] and examined the job he needed to do.

He said nothing from there, only studied to make sure things were going smoothly... And to pull her out of trouble if something went amiss.

@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] @Krest @Sanna Legra

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra smiled and shook her head as she heard the two before punching in the last code and nearly backing into Joshua Dragonsflames while the system ran the code and began reactivating the Statis pod, slowly bringing the person back to the real world as Alexandra walked infront of the stasis pod and crossing her arms behind her. What ever was in there would take a few moments before growing active and if it was actually a sentient being they would need a crutch if they were to not smack their face off the floor. Alexandra watched and waited for the pod to clear and whatever was in to fall or wake up. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Sanna Legra"] @[member="Krest"]

With the codes punched in and the stasis pod accepting them a computerized voice said {Sequence code: Accepted. Beginning thawing sequence.} After that the pod began to react, lights flicking and indicating the subject inside was still alive. A moment later the computer said {Alert: This stasis pod has undergone a total of four rebooting processes. Subjects physiology may have changed due to rerouting.} Another moment before the inside of the pod began to glow, indicating whatever was inside was being awoken. {Thawing sequence complete.} With that the lid of the pod slowly opened. A cool mist poured out and went around the floor of the lab before it slowly began to clear from the view of the opened pod. Once it did they would all be able to see what was inside.

Laying asleep inside was a woman who looked more like a Togoria hybrid of some sort. Her fur was like that of a tiger but her face, her body and even her long red hair were still human. Her arms were crossed over her and her feet kept together given how little room there was in the pod. The only thing she had one were a matching bra and underwear. Given the look of her face she seemed to be about twenty or so years old.

For a moment she did not move, as if likely dead from all the time in stasis. But then a moment later her tail flicked to the side, hanging out of the stasis pod. After that her eyes began to flutter open until they were revealed to be bright green. She began breathing as she woke up moving her arms for the first time in centuries, the small crackling sound of the icy air as she moved her limbs. She then looked up and saw everyone looking over her. She was confused to say the least but she was more confused by the looks of some of these people, not really sure what the green lady was and wondering about the two humans and a zebrak and why they were here.

"What...year is...it?" she asked, starting to feel her voice again.

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Krest"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Alexandra Feanor

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

"837 ABY, welcome back to the land of the living and i hope your stay will be good." Alexandra walked forward and put her hand at the bottom of her chin, studying her at first then the pod itself, her eyes moving at a million miles a moment as she scanned over. Alexandra looked over the girl again before holding out a hand to help her out of the pod if the woman would take it and allow herself to be pulled out of the stasis pod to walk on the ground before them, she also removed the brown brown robe with the hood she wore over her white ones she had on and gave it to the girl.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Krest"]

Well, Circe would love this one. Was already in her underwear and everything. Josh stiffled a chuckle at the thought.

"If that explanation's not good enough, you missed the series finale of How I Met Your Mother" he said, joking about how long said series had gone. This was an... Odd woman. Looked young, but... How long had she been in the blasted thing?

Thank the Force that Alexandra gave her some robes, he could almost feel Circe drooling from there.

@Circe Savan @Alexandra Cinthra @Krest @Sanna Legra

In Umbris Potestas Est
"I guess neither of us have our respective spouses anymore. So yes, I suppose you too should go mark yourself. I was about to get married once again when my fiancé got killed via Force Lightning, and my significant other was also almost incinerated by the heat. At least I have my children."

A soft sigh crossed her lips as she awaited Alexandra's opening of the stasis casket. "The sooner we rescue whoever's in there, the better."

Krest had spent the last half hour running from his Destroyer. The jedi who had initially said to keep the group together and even pulled the Zabrak back using the force had left him. The Falleen Sith had also left, leaving him with a destroyer droid and not a lot of room to escape the constant stream of blaster fire. Se he did what was best in this situation, run. He ran behind collums which were blown to dust, he ran up walls to get to the roof only to find it just a ledge.

This repeated itself again and again until the Zabrak was sure the others had gone far enough into the tomb. Once they were in, Krest change his tactics, charging right for the destroyer. He kept in between its lasers, dashing for the things shield. As soon as he reached it he reached his hand out, slowly in comparison to his running, and his hand went through the shield with no resistance. He gripped the destroyers head, then his palm saber ignited, piercing the droids head and causing it to shut down.

Krest let out a sigh as he pulled his hand free, shaking the robotic limb lightly. "Figures." He moves his way to the tomb, finally entering and making his way down into the room with the others. Once there he raises a brow at the cat lady. ".. Someone going to explain where the cat lady came from? I assume she's not Cathar."
@Alexandra Cinthra @Joshua DragonsFlame @Sanna Legra @Circe Savan

As she was helped out of the pod, looking around at everyone and everything, a a flash of hurt went across her face. The room was so different from last she saw it. Everything was bright and new and clean but now it was a rubble. A grim shadow of what it used to be. Taking the robes from the one Jedi she thanked her, still confused as ever as to what was going on. She even spotted the dead rodian at the stairs and looked to the others.

"Who...who are you people?" she asked before gasping. "Wait! You said 837?" She then looked to the doorway and whispered "No..."

With that she pushed past all of them and ran outside, only to discover the ruins around her. As she did she stopped and noticed how, for some reason, she was taller due to her needing to duck when she went out the entrance. Ignoring it she continued outside and, after seeing everything, collapsed to her knees. She could see it all, the ruins of what was once her home and even the dead remains of the mercs and droids littering the place. But then she could see the rest of the area, all bleak and turned into a wasteland by the Sith, yet she had no idea that it was the Sith of this time. Tears were in her eyes before she finally collapsed the rest of her body on the ground, burying her face and holding her head as she grieved. She began to sense the others behind her before looking up and back to them, her face dirty from the dirt and tears.

"What happened to my home?" she asked. "Was it the Sith? The Empire wasn't it? They won the battle? But what about the war? Did the Republic win? Did we stop Emperor Vitiate?"

@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Krest"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom