Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sleeping Secret

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra shrugged at the mention of her name, once more back to reading while she talked, two of the datapads out of four she had grabbed on the floor now. "Hey, i hold no objections over having someone with me, but dont expect a lot of questions about the past if you do, as you can see i rather like knowledge and with my certain condition it isnt that hard to remember it. Plus im a pretty big pain in the neck to most people so you probably would find yourself either annoyed with me or bored out of your mind most of the time, even the jedi have more exciting meditation sessions." @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Krest"] @[member="Sanna Legra"]

He smirked and nudged @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] a bit playfully.

"You ARE a bit of a pain in the arse, my friend" he teased with a slight smile. "It's been quite some time. If you wanted, you could come with me, whether it's with Sanna or not, I could drop you off somewhere and arrange to have your ship delivered back to you. Would give us some time to catch up after all these months"

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

It was nice for her to know that while they were from another time these people weren't all that different from the ones of her age. Still she did begin to feel an uneasy tension with the green woman called Circe as she hugged her a little TOO delicately. She didn't have a problem but it was a little awkward for her to the point of closing her robe more. She stood up and looked at her options, considering each of them carefully. At least with the girl called Alexandra it was matter of just living however she wanted. As free a spirit she was Sanna knew she needed a better choice than that.

"As kind as you are, I'm not going anywhere near the Sith." she began with @[member="Circe Savan"]. "And while you are Jedi it seems as though the Republic has changed. Perhaps a little too much since my days." She looked to @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]. "Besides if it fell during the reign of one Sith Empire who's to say it might not happen again." She then looked to @[member="Krest"] and said "But I have never heard of this Confederacy, at least not from my age. And if they are at least allies with the Republic than I suppose it is a good a point as any to start. So, it seems Mr. Krest, I'm off with you then." After they agreed on this she looked back to the others, including @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"], and simply said "Thank you......all of you......for waking me up."

He shrugged. He expected that, honestly.

"We're a different Order from the one that fell" he said. "While we're the incarnation of the Republic that WON... I respect your decision. Best of luck to you, my friend" he said, passing some contact info to @[member="Krest"] for his datapad. "For whenever she gets settled and gets herself re-acquainted with the technology here" he explained. "The Jedi will be happy to help you whenever you may need it, Sanna. May the Force be with you"

And with that, he smiled and began to walk toward his ship. He looked back at @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"].

"If you want to catch up, sweetheart, take the opportunity while it's open to you" he said as he walked.

Krest blinked for a moment. He in truth didn't expect to be picked. If anything, he figured she'd go with the Jedi, or even the exile. "If that's your choice, I won't say no." He offers a salute to @Joshua DragonsFlame, @Circe Savan, and @Alexandra Cinthra before moving to walk out of the tomb. But @[member="Sanna Legra"]'s next statement stopped him in his tracks. He fumbles around his words for a bit, caught off guard by the last statement. "I didn't really help. I kinda ran around for a while.." He glanced away, frowning to himself.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra nodded and held up a finger before taking her bag off and throwing the datapads she had with her in it. "One minute, theres more of these in the ruins, i want to get as much of this as i can, i am interested by all this information about the Great War..." She ran back in without another word to @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] or the others, once inside she got to work. Grabbing the files that werent on datapads and then going from console to console downloading all of the information onto her personal datapad as she smiled. "Jackpot, so much historical data im going to be busy for the next month atleast..."

A good half hour later she emerged looking around to see if Joshua Dragonsflame had remained.

Josh had remained, for Alexandra's sake. He was working on calibrations on the Final Dragon, having just finished feeding the small blue dragon that was sitting on the table on the ship and watching him work.

"There we go..." he said as the hyperdrive let out a "WHIRRRRR". "Perfect. Now...."

He looked out the window. If she wasn't coming out in a few minutes, he would leave without her. Ah, but there she was. Whether she was coming or not, he didn't know. He walked to the cockpit and started making final calibrations and getting the ship started up.

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra headed into the ship and stretched as she made her way to the cockpit with bag still over her shoulders, the white robes covered in dust that turned them grey. "Well, what are you waiting for Dragonsflame, need me to get outside and push?" She smiled as she took her bag off and leaned it against the wall while still standing and stretching before sitting in the copilot's chair, she was very different from the last time they talked, the fear and caution in her actions and speech lost, a lust for knowledge gained and the most noticeable part was the fact of how confident her tone and demeanor was now. No longer the quiet Sith he had met on Alderaan months back. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He looked back to see the woman and smirked a bit.

"About time" he said. "I was just about to leave without you" he remarked. The dragon on the table stared at her as he motioned for her to take a seat.

As he did, the ship started up and the doors closed. And with that, they rocketed into space, and into a new thread because this is awkward as hell.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Circe herself also downloaded all the data from the consoles in the room. In there were some files that appeared to be... locked? Encrypted? It wasn't anything she'd seen before. Maybe they'd be useful.

As would be the fragment of the Taurannik Codex she had picked up on the floor.

She gave a nod to @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] when he gave the farewell of the force being with her, a phrase she knew even way back in her time. At least that hadn't slipped away into history. A final wave goodbye to both @[member="Circe Savan"] and @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] as she walked off with @[member="Krest"] before he mentioned how he didn't do much. "I figured." she smirked. "That's why I said it to them." she indicated everyont they just left. She gave a playful giggle before asking "So did anyone ever make a doomsday weapon? I remember a bunch of rumors about the Empire trying to make a weapon that could destroy a whole planet. Ha! Man that's one of silliest things I've ever heard of."

Krest shook his head. "Not that I know of. Well, there was the plague some terrorist made that shut down the galaxy for a while. Other then that, no." He put his hands behind his head, leading on to an open plain. An empty open plain. Turns out Krest didn't actually own a ship, so he got dropped off. "Though, get comphy. This took a couple hours less then I expected, so the rides gonna take a bit to get here."

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom