Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction The Slave's Inventory Sale

[member="The Slave"]

I hope things are well. It appears you skipped over my bid. If that means my bid was not worthy, that's fine. If for other reasons, I apologize.

Either way, I retract my bid. I do not want to take from someone something they put their heart and soul into, and also because I wouldn't have used it the same way you have for so long. Have a good day, Slave.

The Slave said:
As for everyone else, The Darkstaff comes with a single stipulation; I'm going to have to not only like you OOC'ly, but trust you with it. Not because I want it back, that doesn't mean much to me because I've seen more than a few times people turn around on that since there really isn't anyone to it, but because its an item that if abused even once could have it removed from the site entirely. Make your offers, but keep that in mind that I'll probably have to talk to you before handing it over.
Have you ever played Blue Dragon? I'd like to make the darkstaff my Deathroy. (Comical relief character with the potential of being dangerous but emasculated and treated like a side-kick.)

[member="Kalee Bladesworn"]

Ishtar was already given to someone, unfortunetly. The armor is viable, but it'll probably be worth more than that.

[member="Muad Dib"]

I'll ask around and see what people say about your writing, since I don't know much personally. Depending how that goes, I'll consider giving it off to you at your current offer.

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

What would you want for it?

[member="Azula Merr"]

Offer for it?

[member="Rex Taff"]

I'm not all that interested in personal submissions, honestly. I tend to write most of my own stuff now, anyway; sorry.

[member="Braith Achlys"]

While that sounds interesting, I'd personally find it a bit played out. I've always seen The Darkstaff as more of a 'end all be all' to psychological manipulation, and while its totally up to the writer, it just doesn't seem very interesting to me, and not something I'd like to see my submissions apart of. Sorry.

[member="Rex Taff"]

I'm not itching to give them away, just think they could be used well by someone else. I could always mothball them and leave them outside the galaxy like everyone else.

Regardless, I don't actually need anything. Trade is just an interesting side of things for me. Only my closer friends get to keep my things for free.

[member="Azula Merr"]

I don't even know who you are.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="The Slave"]

what to give a man who has a lot and wants nothing. well I recently won a squad of Red Fang if the interests you. If not then I may have to withdraw my bid, there is nothing I could possibly otherwise trade to you at this point in time.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="The Slave"]

Actually, I have just recently been playing around with some ideas. Rex has a Sith knight in his head. I would like to give you the chance to affect the outcome of this. If you would like I would have Rex become a teacher and an ally of yours. Or if you would like to turn him away from the darkness. The choice could be yours

[member="The Slave"]

I am a bit new to the auction game but I will throw my hat in the arena for The Chameleon armor. Being my character in special forces, would be nice to have a set of armor that works for me as well.

I do not have much to offer in the terms of credits...but I will offer a few things personally created by my company, Hot Destruction Company. We dedicate ourselves in creating Q-Modifications to ensure a hidden surprise in every civilian looking...well anything.

To start, I will offer one of our newer attack craft products, the Klinko Attack Pod Racer. Designed to be extremely fast and maneuverable on the battlefield, let them try to catch you.

I will offer you also one of our Linked "Shoulder Bash" Bombers, one of our first products to hit the assembly line. Designed to destroy stationary targets before you are even detected and the payload is to nearly die for.

I will also throw in our newest product, our Q-Vehicle model line named the Darkal, giving one of our ten Darkal "Vantage" models. They are fast, combat capable, take your friend along even or protect that special someone. Or if you just want to drive in style! I will sweeten the pot with two free vouchers on our Darkal Model line. What it means is if you see a Darkal model in the future that you really want, you walk into the store and present the voucher and get that Darkal on the model line for free. No hassle, no waiting, right then and now.

So...what do you say?

DARKSTAFF: My Jedi Padawan would have a nice time with that old thing. To see it turn her insane, and her endless fight with the darkness inside her, that is why i want the staff. I'm not a person of very long speeches, i don't believe in them. I do believe in my ability to turn such magnificent item with such rich history in to a great character development and most likely have a quest about the dark influence on the damn thing in some populated planet. I know that others in the Jedi Order and even myself, would find it interesting to turn into a Sith, or be affected by the power on the Dark Side, i do believe i'm a good writer, maybe new in here, but i'm a loyal player who has done everything i could to interact with my faction members. And an item such as these, would be very interesting to have help dealing with it's side effects.

JAEGER SOLUTIONS: I will most likely turn into the greatest weapon industry in the galaxy. I do believe it's a company with great potential, and i would love my mandalorian to run it, into a great, public, conglomerate that would sell it to every nation in the galaxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom