Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Slave Empire [Information and Questions]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
rSunuuD.png
lxCGOlN.png
__________________________________________________________________________________​
The strong will always feed on the weak. Conquest or Submission? Labor or Luxury?
These are the only questions worth asking in a galaxy full of War, Inequality and endless Chaos. Most people have forgotten this and chosen to cast aside slavery and conquest, cursing them as "evil" and "unjust". But we all know that evil is nothing more than a point of view.
Strength is the only true measure of what is just and unjust. He who has Strength has the Right

gGj8Nuk.png
lzxa0m1.png
The Slave Empire is slaver monarchy headquartered on the Graug homeworld of Gratos. Using fear, force and cruelty the Slave Empire and its masters aim to enslave millions across the stars in order to form an iron grip on the galaxy's human/alien trafficking. Although primarily based on Graug traditions and government, the Slave Empire welcomes all who can prove themselves and become slavers and slave masters within its ranks. Zygerrians, Trandoshans and even some humans can become wealthy members of the Slave Empire by showcasing their power, brutality and ability to control their stock.​
Unlike what some may expect from an Empire started by the Graug, their first priority does not lie in the conquest of other factions. Instead, the Slave Empire's primary goal is to profit from the dominion and enslavement of territories left unprotected after the Netherworld Event. Great auctions are held in which wealthy individuals can come and buy high-grade slaves, while massive deals are made with factions to provide slave labor for an annual rental fee. Even corporations seeking cheaper production costs can find themselves very pleased by a partnership with the Slave Empire.​
Leadership within the Empire is based on a loose feudal centralization in which all state commissioned Slave Drivers pay homage to the Head of State by donating a percentage of their slaves to the state; in return they are allowed to sit on the Driver's Council. At the head of the Empire is The Sovereign, who is considered to be the ruler of all Slave Drivers and owner of all state slaves. Slave Drivers are state commissioned Slave Masters who are given authority to run slave yards on specific planets within the Empire's sphere of influence and allowed to vote on slave trade regulations and enjoy luxurious benefits (such as being allowed to represent the Slave Empire). Slave Masters are state authorized Slave Traders who are allowed to buy and sell stock on the Imperial market and must pay annual fees to keep their status. Finally, Slave Traders are state recognized slavers who are only allowed to sell slaves they capture themselves to authorized or commissioned members of the Slave Empire; but must pay a tax in goods, slaves or currency when doing so.​
In terms of military, the Slave Empire relies heavily on Graug slavers to fulfill infantry needs. However, it is expected that most slavers within the Empire earn their keep if their services are needed in the field of battle. Aside from this, droids and mercenaries make up the rest of the armed forces with an emergency plan to raise a slave army in dire times.​
7U9Q9A8.png
Firstly, this faction will focus primarily on individual story and cooperative story telling. While OOC politics can never be avoided when dealing with major factions, The Slave Empire will remain a place to build characters and bring something new to the board for everyone to enjoy. Whether you are a company owner, bounty hunter or slaver we are excited for you to join!​
The Slave Empire is being designed to be as freeing as possible to all members who wish to join. Due to the nature of the slave trade, all characters will be allowed to join the Slave Empire despite their prior/current faction orientations. Why be just a Republic General when you could be a corrupt Republic General with his fingers in the dirty world of the slave trade so he can put his kids through college? Our answer is Be Both.
Lastly, this faction will allow you to enjoy a wide variation of RP styles in a number not present in other factions. Slave stock markets, political backstabbing, war, law passing, slave auctions, drug dealing, inter-faction diplomacy, corporation building, espionage, the list is quite literally endless and all of it ties back to the faction. The Empire will offer the freedoms of a criminal enclave with the structure and might of a true government.​
MKy3V8f.png
It's easy! Click either the link at the top of this page, or just click right HERE
If you have any questions, comments, concerns or feedback please feel free to throw it down in the comments below!​
(P.S: Yes, I came back again :p )

3Rg2O0Z.png
9toaJsV.png

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Akuma"]

I IS!!! It's a pattern with me really. Leave. Come back. Leave. Come back. Leave for good. HA just kidding, came back.

And thanks man, I'm glad you like it :D

[member="Horde Mother Kyriss"], Sadly I can't join with this alt since she is all against slavery. Maybe I can find an alt who is though.... hmmmm.

Anyways Good luck, and welcome back. Good to see you here.

[member="Horde Mother Kyriss"]

I love this idea. It's not for Ana. She was actually a slave of the Graug for the longest time. She is one of those whom was freeded if you guys ever want to do something. I'm so up for it.

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Isley Verd"]

<3 now join!

[member="Anastasia Rade"]

We can always use more slaves :D

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

u know u want tu join 2 bby

[member="Gorgeous John"]

WOO! DO EEET

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom