Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Order - Rebellion of the Sith Worlds Hex (OSJ)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Jerek Zenduu"] We'll get you 62 ranger's to fly with you
pYVtE7a.jpg

Oh got some fun things planned now just need to get the assets ready

[member="Jerek Zenduu"]

I don't know if we have any fighter pilots to be honest. IF you can't find someone to RP with after a day or two (lets give everyone time) then I'll pull out an apprentice character I made that never went anywhere to RP against you. Honestly I have two lol. I'd prefer to focus on this character and we DO have fleet characters so I'll poke at them and see whats up. But yeah if a few days pass and you still cant' find anyone to tango with PM me and I'll figure something out.

Darth Grimoire

D
[member="Saki"]

Hiss Hiss actually died a few threads ago xD. This is Grimoire, Hauntruss's daughter. Sadly, she isn't as sorcerer-y as her mother so she will be showing up sans worm :(

[member="Connor Harrison"]

This character started out using an entirely differently image but the concept was like a sith thief/indiana jones. as I started RPing so she was so much like catwoman I was like "Embrace it...."

Lol. Honestly I don't know what I'm going to be doing in the thread, but I'd rather to try to get something going with intrigue rather than pure straight up fighting. I donno, we weren't sure until yesterday we were even going to rebel so I have no plans and will probably just wing it. I'll tag you in the post though so if what I'm doing interests you feel free to join in.

[member="Darth Ignus"]

Yeah I'm waiting off on making that decision. Like when you post if you can leave it vague if I'm there or not. There is more Silver Jedi than there are Sith, so if it's you and another sith and only one Jedi in your encounter I'd rather be free to pick up and RP with a Jedi who doesn't have a dance partner. Even things out you know?

[member="Nyra Mazul"] Get you. Well I'm in these things for story and development, nothing more. I'm not a fan of fighting unless there's something meaningful to it. But yeah if you have need, just tag and if I can I'll come around. :)

And Catwoman or Indiana Jones? Both winners in my book!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom