Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Order - Rebellion of the Sith Worlds Hex (OSJ)

[member="Silara Kuhn"]

Our forums are completely open for non members to view and post in, if anyone has any questions they can ask about it there.

Now that being said there are two threads here and here that explain what we're all about. Also I'll point out nothing is written in stone. We are an open faction and we're open for everyone.

[member="Silara Kuhn"]

The difference is that every Sith faction you've seen or joined cared so, so much about being taken seriously and winning and being the best and most grimdark ever. It's all woven into every thread I've ever seen a Sith faction do since long before you arrived on the scene. This one? We're just playing for fun, trying new things, new characters, avoiding the constant competition for prestige. If people want to come along, they can come along. If we go somewhere, we go somewhere. If we don't, we had fun along the way. We made a little OOC faction for kicks and it snowballed way harder than expected, and people wanted to do a thing, so we're doing a thing.

Bottom line? This isn't us recruiting frantically. This is us relaxing.

I wish to join this... Rebellion, but to conduct my own personal story which should be coming to head here. An NPC Apprentice has been dispatched a few threads ago to deal with my character. They're finally going to have that dance. I'm not here to help the Silvers, but I'm also not here to help you guys either - so if someone at Acolyte level wants to tango as well. Let me know. :)

Link to the post from my personal story. (x)

Ooh. New thread to try out the Sith Buster armour. Time to crack some skulls.

giphy.gif

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Mind if Solan returns to the Silvers to help out... not sure if you guys are still ok with him considering he is still a Dark Jedi, but banking on the power of friendship considering his relation with ye guys. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom