Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Silver Nightmare

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Blue.png
[SIZE=10.5pt]Location: Unknown[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10.5pt]Gear: Unknown[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10.5pt]Who: Unknown[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10.5pt]Time had stop.....[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]It was a red sky there was blood on his hands....[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]The bodies of many people around him.....[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Falling to his knees tom looked around himself at the death and destruction he had caused. He couldn't remember who nor where or why. But he was the one covered in blood. So many dead people around him. This couldn't be right...Could it. Who knew what was happening or why. Tom got back up and walked forward for sometime before coming across a clearing with his father. His biological one.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]"Terrance what have you done? How could you have killed all those people."[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] His father said looking at him before he changed into [member="Rex Taff"] his dead adoptive father. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"I may have allowed [member="Soloman"] into my head but even I didn't go into such a blind rage killing so many people."[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Tom looked in shock at him. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"Please don't start trying to explain yourself I am disappointed."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Then he was surrounded by the vampires again. One of them spoke[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] "Your father is right this is what you deserve. This is why you will become our great lord once again and lead us against all of the people of these galaxies to take them all down."[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Tom continued looking in shock as he closed his eyes again[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] "It can't be."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]...............................................................................................[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10.5pt]The artefact glowed in the centre of the room as [member="Sebastian Sebita"] looked over it while on board one of the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]silvers ships[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] that had been on a mission to bring resources to Noverskaa. He knew it had been long enough that it would be noticed that this ship never arrived however it didn't matter as the artefact continued glowing. They would all be changed and turned to what he wanted before anyone would find this location. However he hadn't accounted for one of the passengers being a silver shadow who activated their emergency beacon before they had fallen unconsciousness with everyone else.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]This was a general alert and beacon which would hopefully bring in people to assist with stopping what was happening. Sebastian continued his focus on the device focusing on what needs to occur.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]....................................................................................[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10.5pt]Welcome to something interesting I have decided to come up with a little bit. Basically this thread is for you to either face your worst nightmares or to challenge yourself against some of the bad guys who have been trying to take on the Silver Jedi forever.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Objective 1: Face the nightmares. The artefact has placed everyone onboard the ship into a shared dream nightmare world. The Silver Rest is burning, many people are dead and the blood appears to be on your hands. Everywhere is death and destruction. Try to survive the dream as the artefact creates creatures and other nightmares to try and kill you while you sleep.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Objective 2: Board the ship, find the artefact and it's user however be careful as many sith spawn and enemies roam the halls. From groups of mercenaries bent on killing you to groups of dark side adepts looking to kill a jedi to gain some more notoriety. Also many of the anti boarding features didn't go off on these bad guys and have been reprogrammed to make your life extra difficult.[/SIZE]
Blue.png

Objective 2: Board the ship, find the shiny thing, help Jedi in distress

It'd been a decent while since I'd responded to any distress calls.... The fact that it was a silver shadow distress beacon was even more surprising....Typically we Shadows weren't the ones to be taken off guard, usually we just were in and then out. As The Morrigan knifed through empty space towards the ship I said "Ares, bring up technical data on the vessel ahead and scan the ship for lifesigns and any unusual power fluctuations." My companion brought up the relevant information and I looked it over briefly. Certainly plenty of weapons emplacements sprinkled about the hull... An Umbara class Destroyer as well, downloading the schematics to my wrist gauntlet I said "Ares keep us latched on to the hull, I'm heading in to see what's what. If there's a Shadow down then it's a Shadow that'll be retrieving them. Advise me of any incoming vessels if you wouldn't mind... Not really a fan of surprises."

Celiana....... it sounded like a hiss in my head. That most likely wasn't good, hearing voices as a Jedi wasn't indicative of anything pleasant.... "M'lady I show multiple heat signatures aboard the vessel, I recommend low profile engagements if possible." Inclining my head I headed down towards the airlock. Slipping my helm on the maroon skull flicked into life and my HUD came online. Time to go clear a destroyer....

[member="Sebastian Sebita"]

Objective: Find out what’s going on
Nearby:
[member="Celiana"]​
Gherron stepped through the airlock from his ship, lightsaber on his belt. His hope was that he wouldn’t have to use it, but he was going in blind here. That’s what he gets for always rushing in to help... He scanned the area, letting his senses take in any crucial information. The air was filled with sweat, and something else... blood? Someone had drawn blood here. This wasn’t good. The distress call had mentioned an artifact, as well as nightmares. The people on board must have been dealing with their own horrors, each locked inside their own head.

“Gherron...”

He turned around at the voice suddenly, barely a whisper. Nothing was there. He needed to focus. Keeping calm, he closed his eyes and reached out with the force, hoping to find this artifact and shut it down. His presence ran throughout the ship like a hound, sniffing here and there for clues. Most people he found were in fetal positions or worse, dealing with waking nightmares. One he found was on guard however, possibly another Jedi come to help. Before he could reach out to her though, a hand covered his mouth and pulled him out of his trance.

Objective: Survive
“Hello Gherron.”

A man with a hideous, deformed left arm grinned at him, lightsaber drawn.

“It’s been a while.”

Sala'dine

Admiral of the Ghost Fleet
Beauty of the second fleet... it was stealthy... and they moved around. With Windsor being an academy they had cadets to teach and train into a new generation. So an emergency beacon being picked up brought some interest... why it wasn't getting picked up by the security network Arisa had given them reign to develop around Silver Jedi space. She couldn't answer but investigations of it brought the jedi's shadow into position to look. Sala'dine sat there in the seat. She was looking at the field as it came up with information. "We don't have much admiral just an umbara class and based on the designation it is doing a supply run."

That made her curious. "Troops? Weapons?" Still strange when they had large transports or factory ships from several companies like Lucerne that supplied each planet cutting down the risks of transports being captured. "Ah just designated supplies." More things to be curious about. "Why is a star destroyer with little hanger space doing a supply run when we have the means to reduce this danger?" She said it but had the screen to the academy brought up. THe class of young caadets who were learning history and current events could get a good education about how to handle scenarios. "Pull up the orders for it, where it was launched from, where it was supposed to go."

She worked on the screen though as sensors were being set on it and used to check as much of the ships as could be done. It was fairly sturdy materials but compared to things from Sko or GIr or even what the second fleet used... Shoddy in comparison. INformation about it and what it was transporting was vague and with the biot jelly layer sensing with the force wasn't possible but the force couldn't get itno their ships. Protected their minds and she spoke looking at the cadets. "Now cadets this might be a good scenario to practice with. I want feedback as the information is coming up on your screen. I know you are young but we want to teach you critical thinking skills and planning."

The refugee crisis had been somewhat beneficial, skilled soldiers, technicians, pilots were displaced and in need of a job. What were they going to do just slink to the refuge sectors of planets and live on scraps... no a strong backbone to it and their children or children who were orphaned and could handle it... get them trained fro a young age. This batch of cadets were the youngest at five years old and one of the first groups they were trying to teach and grow into promising citizens of the Silver Jedi. "Now all of the information is there and you have been able to hear us. Tell me and your visiting admiral Sko of the verpine what we should do."

AN exercise to test them but also se if the training was taking effect, only the best made it through to junior officers, those who failed either were held back and tried again or could go to a less rigerious center on the ship. From there force sensitives could be discovered and trained as jedi in the academy in the windsor. "We should send droids." One of the kids said. "Why?" Looking at him and a few others. "Because if there is damage they don't breath so biomalogical attacks cannot work, force influence doesn't work and they can survive in space." There was a few as the other chimed in. "If we disable the engines first the ship can't move."

She chuckled the idea of boarding should be the last thing, proper planning was more important then the instant reaction of just rushing in. She kept the scans going and started on it. "Smart, you are learning. Without much available information about what they were transporting or why then we should approach this with the worse case scenario in mind. Droids will serve that purpose and if there is a danger we have the means to handle it." Thankfully most of their ships had medical facilities to handle problems that could be coming to them. "We'll make sure the people on board if they are alive are in quarantine and I want jedi investigators called in."

She was having Zeung prepare the report, the Togruta jedi stayed on the bridge organizing the sensor scans. "I'll see that it is done, this feels like the attack on the rest there is too many questions and every safeguard we've had in place to counter was bypassed." The admiral smirked from her seat while she sat back and looked over a few of the scans. "Yes rather convenient I know but bring in interdiction vessels and alert the hyperspace network. I want their gravity wells up and set to pull this ship out of hyperspace if it tries to run. Prepare sunseekers for the engines and the kappa's I want loaded with droids to board that ship."

[member="Sko'saht"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Blue.png
Gear: Lightsabres? Armour?​
Who: whoever has fallen to the artefact​
When Tom opened his eyes he saw he was in the silver rest but it was burning and pulsating with dark energies. Many of the crew of the ship were either beginning to wake up or were lying on the ground with smoking blasters. Blood on everyone hands, tunics, everything. There were bodies of wookies, Jedi and the tree people alike lying in various positions with various marking on each. Claw marks to blaster shots to slashes from lightsabres.

Then several dark side adepts came out of the wood work surrounding the group. No one was sure what was going on till one said. "The last of the jedi and their protectors have fallen. Come join our side, join us and we will make you so much more powerful than these weaklings." Tom looked at the leader before saying back "You missed at least one of us, possibly more if I can find them or if they wake back up" Tom stood his ground and the men and women awake stood behind him.

..............................................​

Whoever was checking the reports for [member="Sala'dine"] team had selected the wrong one as this ship was designated to be the new lead warship for the noveskaan home fleet as well as move several loads of troops and builders to help with the construction of a new defensive base on noverskaa. The report bear had actually brought up one of Tom's company's ships that had log itself coming through this area as well. Weeks before the warship but it was an easy mistake to make that was for certain.

As this warship also had several of tom's droid designs as well that had become activated and rouge thanks to no connection with the main server on noverskaa as the ship itself was idling in space. It's engines weren't powered in fact a lot of the ships power supply appeared to be focused on shielding, weapons and life support. Whoever had taken over this ship didn't want to go anywhere they wanted people to come to them. Either as a distraction or as something worse there was no way to tell from their distance.
Blue.png

Sala'dine

"Admiral we have received new information from investigators." She looked at it. "Ah seems that someone is trying to board the ship and it is just sitting there." She looked at it. "Very well, continue to lock down the away and investigation. We'll add it to the file of inconsistencies that happen since a defense force for a planet would have been provided one of their own dry dock stations. Really I wish people followed protocol developed by anyone." The factory stations, ships meant for such acts that the silver jedi's engieers had developed for years were seriously under used it almsot made her sad but such resources just sitting around and being ignored was always going to make someone practical sad.

"I want the omni to move into maximum targeting range in case of problems. Continue long range sensor sweeps with the shadow and activate para beacons to divert ships not designated by the security network." Para beacons were nice and almost essential for detouring ships, designed with the levantine Jorus for warning away from dangerous events the explorer corp found. It would both warn away and make sure ship not designated from the security network wouldn't jump in. "Warning sent and information is there... what is the plan?" Finally she rose up from her seat and straightened out the front of her uniform.

"THe plan is to do this with a baseline amount of intelligence. I don't understand the impatience of rushing ahead to board a vessel you know nothing about... seems a quick and convenient way to get into a dangerous situation. So we sit on it, interdiciton ships will keep it from jumping, the para beacons can if the time comes scramble its navigational computer so its jump can strand it in a safe place. If it manages to have the divine intervention to bypass all of that we have hyperspace tracking and the massive explorer corps network of stations and drones to map SIlver Jedi space. It escaping our notice should by all accounts be slim to none."

But she knew things happened, look at the sudden burst of information that appeared to justify everything being here no longer a mysterious derelict that was meant to draw you in and trap... it had become a piece of a puzzle. "What about it going to stealth?" She raised an eyebrow looking at one fo the bridge officers. "THen we simply use the large array of anti stealth capabilities we have built onto the ship. Have the destroyers move up in cover and achieve firing solutions for vital systems but I don't want anything from us going on the ship. Worse case scenario someone jumps in and boards quickly to endanger themselves. Stupid to not have intel but we can't fix that we can only do the smart plays."

"It's been a while."

Gherron knew the Sith wasn't real. He knew that whatever he was seeing was just an illusion from the artifact that had been affecting everyone else. So why was he reaching for his lightsaber and getting into a defensive ready stance?

"Imura, I don't know what you're doing here, or what your gig is, but you need to stop it right now."

As he looked down, he was no longer himself. Well, he was... But he was about five years younger. The scar on his chest was gone. Even the lightsaber in his hand was the one he'd had last. He gripped his weapon firmly... and the Sith was gone. Everything was back to normal. The ship was there. He was there, in the right body, the right clothes. What had just happened? Shaking his head aggressively as if to fix all the threads that had just been pulled apart in his head, he began walking down the hallway once more. Bringing his lightsaber up, he ignited the blade, instantly feeling a rush of calm and clarity. Hopefully, whoever else was on board to help would sense the light side energy his saber gave off and join up with him. This was definitely a situation where numbers came in handy.

Sko'saht sat back in a chair sipping on a rather sweet drink. He was in an unmarked Silver Fleet uniform as he'd been expecting a normal training day and not combat. The children did seem rather quick to catch onto situations which was a rather good thing. Of course they'd need to be taught the basics of dealing with situations like this. "Now" he chattered out "What is the first question we must ask about this ship? Why is it not responding to hails despite sending out a distress call. Anyone on board would likely be receiving our transmissions. We've researched this vessel so we know it's an older model in use by the order and is part of a defensive militia doing a standard cargo run according to it's logs. Unusual of course for a vessel like this to do these runs but not unheard of but only tend to be done if they wanted whatever is onboard transported quickly and didn't want to wait for a proper cargo vessel to become available. My hypothesis is that they are carrying more then they let on in the logs and something disabled or attacked the vessel. Of course theirs shields are up and near full so it was unlikely the attack came from the outside which means whatever happened occurred inside the ship. To test this I say we send one of squadrons of starfighters to do close scans on the vessel and see if they can visually see anything through the windows with a thermal scan. If they get shot at we know that this vessel is now hostile and if they don't then we know it's unlikely to have access to the ships computer which means the vessel is likely under an emergency lock down. We will analyze what data we get back from our own ship's sensors and match it with those the fighters will send back then decide a course of action."

Drinking down more of his drink enjoying the slightly gooey texture he turned his chair to face Matsu. "Do you think this is the best course of action for initially figuring out what went wrong with the vessel?"

[member="Sala'dine"]

Sala'dine

[member="Sko'saht"]

"That is a good point." She said it while standing there and looking. Motioning with her hand for them and spoke. "Prep the fighters, do a fly by and scan it completely. Then start reviewing it and continue lockdown procedures. I want this system protected until we have all of the information and a plan for it. The first two stages of a good plan had been done... they locked down the area and have started gathering information. Next step is to close in more and get additional information with flybys and anything that might work in terms of a visual scan to see if there is danger. Fourth she had droids being prepared for the task of boarding and scanning from the interior.

Checking out everything before she worked. "Call in some of the jericho class cruisers. I want the protection levels to be continued and bolstered." She looked at it and the fighters were preparing to go as she looked t the children. "NOw this would be a good time to work on and review your history cadets, we have worked over the years affter encountering ships like this to develop a rapid response protocol without risking further lives." Her smirk appeared looking in the screen. "Now some might be wondering why we aren't sending marines to board the ship right away. Isn't there a chance of survivors? WOn't this risk them? TO answer that is easy... to understand why the simple answer is wrong takes explanation."

She looked over. "Now initially a derelict ship is inviting, the scenario that you could find one, board and be a hero is commendable to some but if it is damaged, if there are things on it that will infect you. What have you done? Nothing but endanger yourself or the people with you ecause while noble to try and wanting to save possible lives it is also a quick way to get people killed. A little patience might tell you if there is a biological weapon on board from scans, it might tell you if creatures are active that can't respond to hails. THis can risk your ship, your crew and add to the possible bodycount so we gather all of the information first and then proceed from there."

Tags: [member="Celiana"] l [member="Gherron Dragonsflame"]​
Sebastian looked down at the artefact as he slowly began adding more power to it making the dreams of those in the nightmare more powerful. However he knew there was intruders aboard the ship. The airlock opening and allowing the two on board had without them realising triggered some of his wards. These wards not only alerted Sebastian however as several lava like monsters clearly bound to life by the dark side of the force began travelling towards them.

However they were not the only things alerted as several mercenaries heard the airlock open as well and began approaching it. Sebastian smiled to himself this gauntlet was all he needed to prove the jedi were no innocence's as he walked over to [member="Tom Taff"] body. "Well well well haven't seen you since that one time on noverskaa. I am sure you remember when and why." He giggled to himself before returning to the artefact again.

Tags : [member="Sebastian Sebita"] ~ [member="Tom Taff"] ~[member="Gherron Dragonsflame"] ~ @ Everyone else

Ares' voice came over my comms and said "M'lady it would appear that there are several creatures aboard converging towards your location. Local mercenary forces are also converging I recommend an immediate move to another location." Hmmm not likely. Taking a knee I set up several types of mines, cryoban and carbonite along with several adhesive mines with a secondary trigger to sonic mines. Plucking the near invisible ghost wires to test the tension I armed the mines and set a bio-sign beacon in place. Looking around briefly I made several cuts into one of the doorways with my saber before extinguishing it.

I sensed another light side presence on board in addition to one that seemed out. Likely the Silver Shadow... Pulling down a grate in the ceiling I hopped up and closed it behind me. Looking at the technical readouts of this ship I overlayed the beacon from the silver shadow. Quietly moving through the ducts I started making my way towards them. Odds were I'd have to actually use my saber in combat before this was over but for now I was fine to thin out the resistance onboard... Next on my list? Save a shadow....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom