Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Silver Jedi Concord Technology Expo! [Open To The Public]

m2o0SZa.jpg

THE SILVER JEDI CONCORD TECHNOLOGY EXPO COMES TO YOU LIVE FROM COMMENOR!

Hang on, let's review that.

The Silver Jedi Concord, obvious, right? The faction, The Silver Jedi Concord is pretty obvious, right? Right?

Commenor, also pretty obvious. It's a planet, the SJC capitol to be accurate!

But Tech Expo?

Let me explain. The Silver Jedi Concord Technology Expo is designed to bring together numerous writers and businesses together within Silver Jedi Space. There will be selling, presentations and generally just a very social thread designed to promote Chaos companies both old and new. The idea is for one big social thread where companies can sell to people, present new ideas and otherwise take center stage for once.

There's also a competition for companies to enter!

The idea is that companies make "something" that is closed market under the idea that it is a tech demo or expo exclusive item. Anyone who partakes in the expo thread will get access to these specific items and a group of judges (probably SJC staff or something similar) will go through the tech demos and rank them until we get a winner!

What will the winner receive?

Well, I'll be entirely honest we haven't worked that bit out yet, but hey, we'll make it worth it!

How do I enter?

This thread is currently on track for a 17th release (Monday 17th August), which gives a week for companies to sign up here! The idea being, a sign up here gives you access to a booth and a presentation! It also gives a week for those who want to be involved in the competition to sub something and PM it to me on Chaos.

THE PM MUST BE TITLED SJC EXPO - [COMPANY NAME] [SUB NAME] AND MUST CONTAIN THE SUB LINK!

How about signing up for the expo?

Only companies signed up here will be able to sell items at the expo, though anyone is welcome to walk around and purchase! Please note, the SJC is a light side faction so keep all tech subs and companies neutral or light. Dark Side Meditation Amulets, while cool, are defo frowned upon!

Just post here with your company name and link to do this!

Thank you for listening to this shpeel!

Ghost xoxoxo

Last edited:
Credius Credius Van Hill Van Hill Jessica Med-Beq Jessica Med-Beq Damian Starchaser Damian Starchaser Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha Kole Eckttor Kole Eckttor Gir Quee Gir Quee Kimiko Taiyou Kimiko Taiyou Mig Gred Mig Gred Joza Perl Joza Perl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom