Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Silence (Recruitment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Reverance"]
When a phrase is used to mean something for so long it adopts that meaning even if it doesn't really mean it. To correct my phrase was worthless as the meaning of what I said would/is understood by most people. Hence why most everyone says that when they really mean they don't care.

[member="Meric Nadun"] Well if they do not bring them up, in a pm to player or our admin then they not complaints, they are moaning. There is a difference, complaint you do something about and try to resolve the issue, some time with the help from rpj or admin who do a good job. A moan is something you do nothing about, to resolve the issue at hand and that then it is there problem not ours.

[member="Harley"]
Staff has been notoriously bias towards the One Sith so people have stopped with the official complaints most of the time.

Irregardless this thread is about recruitment for a goal and you all are contributing clutter. If you aren't interested, your posts are a waste of words and space.

[member="Meric Nadun"] The staff are not bias, this is my final word on this. Though until that moment I was possibly with other characters, but I don't help factions who have a go about the staff doing the voluntary job.

I will ask that all One Sith members do not reply to this thread any further.

OOCly if he so chooses to push forward with this agenda, more power to him.
ICLY -- once we find out that there are other sith groups who do not share the Dark Lord's vision and dare move against us...
We shall have ourselves a bloody feast to glorify His Name!

[member="Harley"]
Per post 1: This is not a faction.

Second, it's a factual observation of past rulings and actions. I'm not saying I hate the staff because I don't. I count one of them as a good friend of mine. But staff has in the past let OS crap slide when they shouldn't. For that reason, people don't generally report things unless it's a blatant rules violation.

Darth Isolda said:
I will ask that all One Sith members do not reply to this thread any further.

OOCly if he so chooses to push forward with this agenda, more power to him.

ICLY -- once we find out that there are other sith groups who do not share the Dark Lord's vision and dare move against us...

We shall have ourselves a bloody feast to glorify His Name!
Appropriate response.

Hmmm, I'll stick to my methods of subterfuge, back room dealings and when the time comes orbital bombardments to deal with the Sith. I also get to rely on three very powerful nations doing most of the heavy lifting. The time is nearing and god forbid the day, when I'll need to really try and stop them.

Good luck though on your cabal of resistance though.

[member="Meric Nadun"]
This thread has been, from start to finish, nothing but an incredibly hostile and unpleasant experience from everyone here.

I am disappointed by the total lack of civility of everyone in this thread.

Meric: You are more than welcome to create a group to destroy the One Sith, that is the Dark Side’s way after all. However, I suspect you will have more success if you show less antagonism and aggression on the way.

One Sith: IC banter is good. Nitpicking and trying to undermine someone’s idea because it conflicts with yours is not. That's not only rude, but it's borderline harassment. The only person in this thread to show some basic common sense is [member="Darth Isolda"] for trying to settle things down.

As for bias towards the One Sith; I’ve heard this before. It basically is a method of reassigning blame towards X group or faction you don’t like. It’s funny, I heard someone just yesterday complain of a Republic bias against the One Sith.
It is of course your opinion that there is bias, as it is never entirely possible to be rid of this, and everyone’s perceptions are different. However, if you have a specific, definable issue report it, and you’ll find that staff are people too who do their best in pretty complex circumstances to be fair. If people gave us a bit more of a benefit of the doubt everyone’s time here would be a bit easier.

This thread though, is locked. Meric, feel free to start another thread on the same subject, and I will be watching it closely so everyone behaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom