Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Silence (Recruitment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who: Anyone. Jedi, Sith, Neutral, NFU. All are welcome. You don't have to like each other, you just need to work together.

What: An affiliation of individuals who share the current goal of destroying the One Sith and literally wiping them off the map (if they are fair). We will work together to attack the One Sith world's and relinquish them from their grasp. In the future we will likely go after other factions.

Why: Because nobody likes the One Sith and their giant beasts of invincibility. That and they aren't worthy of the power they have.

Is this a faction: Not unless someone else makes it one. I have no desire to run a faction at Chaos after my last attempt.

Meric Nadun said:
No, it says you are pathetic for needing beasts to fight your battles.

The citation is my IC self.
If it's pathetic to get these beast fight for us, yet they are invincible. Then it most make stronger, since we create them and bend them to our will. That must make us pretty awesome, and since you can not defeat them must make you not so awesome.

Harley said:
If it's pathetic to get these beast fight for us, yet they are invincible. Then it most make stronger, since we create them and bend them to our will. That must make us pretty awesome, and since you can not defeat them must make you not so awesome.
Who said I couldn't kill them?

epeen-epeen-everywhere.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom