Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annihilation The Shatterpoint Verdict

I had a lot of fun with the thread and I appreciate the award a lot, but I couldn’t have done it without my dance partners. So shout out to them most of all. Massive props to site staff for being able to sort through everything that was Tython and come to a decision so soon though, I can’t imagine it was an easy binge read or to make a decision too.

Looking forward to whatever comes next.

Had enormous amounts of fun in this thread, this is definitely among one of the most memorable.

Shoutout to all my Mando (and Non-Mando!) Enclave writers for showing up and showing out. Shoutout to our opposition, who allowed us to collaborate and have a completely salt-free immersive storytelling experience.

It speaks volumes when you’re on the defending side and still rooting for Tython to get blown up. Maw, you may have not won it this time but you won in our hearts <3

A big congrats to the defenders for their victory, and to everyone who participated for helping to make this an epic and incredibly memorable thread. I am honored by my mention, and I'm excited to see where the outcome of this exciting story takes us all next!

However, I would like to state that I find it in poor taste to have negative awards for writers as part of the judgement. I feel that staff should be above including put-downs in their official rulings. Posts like this should be about excitement and fond reminiscing, and the decision to include call-outs of this kind impacted that celebratory mood. If you are going to single people out, I feel it is appropriate only to single them out for positive things, and to address anything you feel needs addressing privately rather than for laughs in front of the board.

You are the exemplars of conduct for the site, and this was not exemplary conduct.

If there are consequences for saying so, I accept them.

I didn't even notice the Graffies section until somebody said something, oof. I guess the best way to go about it would be to own those awards, but at the same time yeah, a bit unprofessional coming from site staff and putting it in the official announcement. Keep these types of memes in Discord.

Guys, I don’t know how to say this, but our last 4 staff announcements are about jizz

Sometimes I reflect on all the times I’ve been called a pearl clutcher and hypocritical, and I’m like, man, did I fall off. Am I washed.

But then we have moments like these where people use the magical music of Jizz to justify their points of view and tell me I’m a bad person for giving a guy a bad formatter fake award. VIRTUE SIGNALERS BEGONE, if you cared beyond you wanting people to know you’re a good person you’d be helpin’ people instead of bandying Jizz with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom