Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annihilation The Shatterpoint Verdict

A big congrats to the defenders for their victory, and to everyone who participated for helping to make this an epic and incredibly memorable thread. I am honored by my mention, and I'm excited to see where the outcome of this exciting story takes us all next!

However, I would like to state that I find it in poor taste to have negative awards for writers as part of the judgement. I feel that staff should be above including put-downs in their official rulings. Posts like this should be about excitement and fond reminiscing, and the decision to include call-outs of this kind impacted that celebratory mood. If you are going to single people out, I feel it is appropriate only to single them out for positive things, and to address anything you feel needs addressing privately rather than for laughs in front of the board.

You are the exemplars of conduct for the site, and this was not exemplary conduct.

If there are consequences for saying so, I accept them.

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Well done everyone.

If anyone else needs a miracle victory, just hit The Imperium up. Sev Tok was the first time we fought the Bryn'adul and Tython is the first time we have joined The Hyperspace War. We're chosen ;)

Maybe the full, unredacted deliberation — like a link to doc somewhere — should be published just so people can see all the stuff that went down, would be nice given how monumental this thread was.

Honors both the work of all the writers in creating the largest thread in the history of the site, and the staff teams who spent their time judging it.

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Just doing my job.

Also, I think the put downs are fine. If you do problematic shit in a community where other people are forced to deal with it, you should be fine with that being publicized.

Though I often felt like Sisyphus - yay, I knocked out 3 pages! Wait...there's 4 more?! - in the end it was a memorable experience. A big congrats to everyone involved.

There was some top stuff in the thread, some less good, and a lot of filler.

I especially want to give a shout-out to Amani Serys Amani Serys , Arlo Renard Arlo Renard and Surea Surea for a great combined plot.
In no particular order I'd also like to praise Simon Meinrad Simon Meinrad , Silas Westgard Silas Westgard , Project Uriel Project Uriel , Alessandra Io Alessandra Io and Darth Libertas Darth Libertas for some great stories and interesting plots.

And now Tython is safe I can only wonder where's next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom