Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shadow Empire Major Faction Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Preliat Mantis"]

While I respect your views, I ask that we keep this thread on track, as Val mentioned earlier. If you wish to bring up a discussion about us being new and all of that, (This faction existed before I joined a month ago, so it isn't that new) then please start another topic about it and those interested may move to that location to discuss.

Also, while I mentioned respecting your opinion, I will have to disagree - though I'm not going to get into detail while waiting for a reply from staff and further push them away.

Please be a bit courteous and allow Tefka to come to his decision on his own unless he asks you for your opinion personally.

[member="Tefka"]

You asked to be @Mentioned at 72 hours, but I sort of..forgot.. at work and didn't remember until just now. I'd planned on leaving an extra 6 hour window before that, but that obviously extended by a considerable degree. Thank you for the heads up that you had seen this as well, I appreciate it and so does the rest of The Shadow Empire.

1. I like this group of members. You're one of the first minor upstarts that's had a nice collection of original writers and characters mixed in, rather than everyone just being a random secondary character made by writers who have allegiances to other Major Factions. Faction loyalty is a huge thing!
  2. I like the concept.
  3. I feel like your Faction Owner is trying hard at organization, which is awesome, but could definitely use some more experience. I look forward to watching you grow as a leader. Experience is only gained with time.
  4. Mytus VII and Belkadan are pretty far apart so I sat here for a second contemplating asking you to change it, but then I noticed your third planet has not yet been fully approved and achieved map placement. It will soon, and I will be placing it on the edge of the tingel arm in between Belkadan and Mytus VII. This made me feel better about granting you these three planets, so I will not ask for a change in planets.
  5. I feel like all rules have been followed and a decent amount of work has been put in to this faction so far. I hope this is not just another flash in the pan and you, the Faction Owner, will continue to assign Faction Administrators to help you further the growth of your Faction. This is important.

6. I have one condition that determines your status of Major Faction, [member="The Shadow King"]. Don't get some strange idea in your head that because you're the leader of a Major Faction that you can now treat people however you feel, treat them disrespectfully, or just generally be rude to your members. I'm not assuming you will or are capable of doing so.but I've seen it in the past. Great leaders are made by those they surround themselves with. Don't ever lose of the fact that you, as a leader, are helping to create a fun and enjoyable environment for those members who wish to help you achieve success with this Faction.

If you disagree with #6, I'll revoke your status, but I'm gonna go ahead and assume you'll agree.

The Shadow Empire has been approved for Major Faction status. You'll be on the map in the next update.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Good for you guys :D Wishing you luck. I've been having Imperial urges lately and might stop by as one face or another. Also, I'm always willing to provide dominion opposition to boost your post count.

Oh goodness, you got promoted to a Major Faction! CONGRATULATIONS!

I actually thought about joining you when you first put up your announcement or something, though I really had no characters to join with. But I'm still so proud of you! :)

[member="Tefka"]

I do not argue any of this. Thank you so very much!! these people are family and I lo e them to death. No one is alienated in this faction andand I Will continue to see that's how it is. Again thank you Tefka so much.

Oka Osaa said:
Long live the king!
hail_to_the_king_baby_by_samuel_hain-d5j5ijg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom