Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shadow Empire Major Faction Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I agree it's too soon and it's a little rough around the edges but not interesting? I'd think nobody would be doing threads for it if it weren't. :)

Preliat Mantis said:
This does not seem a sustainable or interesting faction and should have more time to grow
On what grounds, Vod?

We've been deving for this faction like nobody's business, we're working on building up something to call a fleet (I think we have more than the OS), and we're growing fast. And we have good writers.

Are you telling me that the other major factions took longer to build? Cos most of them didn't...

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Building something to call a fleet? The only thing I haven't added are Star Destroyers and that's because we can't even have them until we are Major!

Oh, yeah, 31 minutes early but #yolo: [member="Tefka"]

[member="The Shadow King"]

yes-yes-unlimited.jpg

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Silara Vantai"]
I'm confused. How are you a Sith and a member of the anti-Sith Shadow Empire?

Perhaps the better question is why?

Cross Ikon said:
On what grounds, Vod?

We've been deving for this faction like nobody's business, we're working on building up something to call a fleet (I think we have more than the OS), and we're growing fast. And we have good writers.

Are you telling me that the other major factions took longer to build? Cos most of them didn't...
I can build a fleet in about two weeks for my faction too, it's not terribly hard

what is terribly hard is getting more than a few people who are interested, and proving that you're both going to be sustainable and notable rather than a flash in the pan like most factions
This is how the Fel, Army Of Light, Mnenchei Dominion, and a number of other factions started and ended. I don't see any real reason why this faction is any different than all the other Post-Sith Empire factions that have come up.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Again, the Mnenchei Dominion disbanded because I didn't have the time back then to give it the attention it needed and subsequently shut it down myself. Guy and I worked very hard on it, and once he had to drop out, all the responsibility fell on me, which was a lot of pressure.

Did better than any of you would in your first three weeks on the site. >______>

Yes. That did bother me. I absolutely felt a need to bring it up.

If you look at this faction, now, it's getting all my love and all the love it deserves from its members. They're actively doing threads both in the faction IC and on the board, and it's constantly developing and gaining new content day by day. This is everything the Mnenchei Dominion (and perhaps some of those other factions too!) could have been.

Have a little faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom