Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Servile War | AC Dominion of Kamar

MCXUM9D.png

Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural Abishai Contesoto Sister Mercy Sister Mercy Harmony Harmony

Once the Mandalore disengaged, Geiseric lowered his guard. There was no reason to make pursuit. Letting go wasn't easy, knowing the death and destruction the man would bring elsewhere in the galaxy. This skirmish was far, far from the end. Though the Light burned brighter now that the Jedi had begun recovering from Coruscant, they still had such a great deal to endure. If Geiseric ever forgot that, then The Unchained's final message to him would be a likely truth.

All across the slave camp, jetpacks carried the Death's Hand high into the night sky, then finally their transports broke from Kamar. An uneasy peace settled over the camp. It was a lack of conflict, though not without the great wounds inflicted by the assault.

"The Mandalorians have conceded this world to the Crusade. All of you have done well. Those of you who can, help the natives. Execute any remaining Sith with extreme prejudice. They have taken enough from this world." the message sounded through all the commlinks of the crusaders, a message of reassurance.

Crusaders lined the makeshift streets as they dragged both bodies and survivors out from tents and slave barracks. Geiseric gave the signal for medevac to approach their position while the consulars did their best to mitigate any further losses through the use of Force healing.

Geiseric himself knelt down next to a fallen brother, imbuing him with the light of Eina that he carried with him. Though the man did not stir. Geiseric looked sullenly away from the cadaver. Not for so long had the lives of Jedi been thrown away for so little. The Crusade had to end it, the era of chaos that plagued the galaxy. As long as the Maw and the Sith existed, order and stability seemed like a faint light on the edge of a vast dark plain. But they would do it, cross the void to get there. It would cost lives, many more no doubt. Khamul's threats held no weight, for even Geiseric was ready to give his life for Ashla if needed.

2h1Wavk.png

Objective: We are going on a Worm Hunt
Equipment: Sword, M.I. Beskar'gam Mk.1 M.I. 'Sunstroke' jetpack M.I. Model 6 hybrid pistol, M.I. Model 12 shatter rifle x2, Thermal Detonators, Magnetic Detonators, Perun's Call
Tag: Hei Sogecki

enclavediv4.png

Now Vulcan was clinging onto his mount so that he doesn't slip off, Vulcan also took to the sky his objective was to draw the worm out. He needs to find a heard of oblivious Bantha first. That's the trouble with Bantha when you don't want them trampling their muck into where they are not wanted, they are abundant, but once you want them around they were scarcer than a red-headed Ubese.

Vulcan did vaguely remember meeting one before. he had commented on the oddity of it and his eye stung with a warning about that memory. He got a punch for his comments, he was 10 at the time, what would he know about discretion when he opened his mouth?

He circled using his HUD to scan for the beasts of burden, he took a while to find a medium heard, which needed to stampede into the direction of where the worm is hiding out. He had a flashbang that he can drop into the slow-moving herd so that it can stampede them to the desired place, like a farmer to domestic herds of livestock.

Vulcan dialled back the potency of one of his Thermal Detonators to a non-lethal noisemaker and dropped it into the pondering heard. It had the desired effect and the Bantha bellowed in startled fear and began to stampede, Vulcan dropped more to keep them going in one direction rather than letting them scatter.

The worm looked like it was focusing attention on the detonators and now the vibrations of the Bantha had got the worm to pay attention. Vulcan continued to funnel the Bantha into the path of where the sand ripples are. This will be the second worm he had bagged, but he doesn't think it will fit in a bag because it's going to be too big for one.

So he kept making noise to compel the herd into stampeding into that one direction, hoping to catch their hunting target.

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The First and the Light of Ashla

Heiress and Princess of the Eternal Empire and Terraris; Angelic Mascot and Representative of the Ashlan Crusade
Eternal Empire's Ambassador to the Ashlan Crusade; Matriarch of the Valkyrja; Leader of Sanctuary and the Fjölkyngi Smiđr Guild
3wUblSp.png
Objective I.: Help and support the locals
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Writing With: Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana | Geiseric Geiseric | Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural | Abishai Contesoto | Sister Mercy Sister Mercy | Harmony Harmony | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze
5dt1Tto.png
[ Angels Calling ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

Plans; at that moment, Eina couldn't really even comprehend what a relationship was all about or what it meant in the short or long term. It was as new to her as it was to feel something for someone that she felt in Gei's direction. She was not a human being, but this was forgotten by many over and over times. By the time Isla remarked that their friendship had broken, she shook her head. She didn't feel that way, yet she needed time.

The whole thing of feeling like she had almost lost the other half of her soul, not to mention what had happened on Ession, upset her quite a bit, and now she was even more worried about Gei. She didn't know what to say to Isla's words because she didn't really understand them. It is already incomprehensible and strange to her why people talk about the relationship with others, why they want to know about it. It was an intimate thing that belonged to two people. At least in her perception.

Maybe that’s why she was always embarrassed when Gei hugged and embraced her in front of others, or just because she did the same with the crusader. If there were only two, it was not like that, only in front of others. No, she wasn’t ashamed of her soul mate, she just felt like their relationship belonged only to the two of them; she knew everyone knew they formed a couple, but even then, it was just theirs. Nobody else's. And Eina still had no experience in relationships, as she has never had anyone but Gei in every way.

Because of that, she didn't know if what Isla said made sense or not. The Valkyrja wanted to say it has a sense, but she couldn't do it. Gei was special, yes, but Eina wanted him to be really happy. Now that she knew she hadn't bothered her beloved crusader if they didn't have children, at least she said that because their joint dream was different. So they can fight the Bogan together, side by side and they can help others, and they can do what Ashla wants. However, she had an answer to Isla's next words, she understood that and she knew it.

"But I don't want him to sacrifice anything for me, to give up anything for me. I don’t want him to put me in front of his duty or Ashla. His duty and Ashla are paramount to him, always. It was his commitment and devotion that made his soul so pure and this made him the most wonderful man in the two worlds." so she could only say that these were the reasons she fell in love with her beloved crusader.

She didn't know what to say, or what is the usual at such times. Eina nodded apologetically, but was still too upset. That she had to stay here, also because of what happened at Ession. It was at this very moment that Geiseric's message arrived that the battle was over. Eina was infinitely relieved, though her mood was still bad.

"I need time for this… and now I have to go, please forgive me!" she told Isla.

The next moment she was no longer there, after a short concentration, Eina teleported to where the others were, to Gei. She immediately felt the dead, the souls. As much as she wanted to embrace and kiss her betrothed, she had another task. The Valkyrja bounced off the ground and flew into the air to see the whole place. It was then that she began to concentrate and call the souls from their dead bodies.

Down below, the Force users could feel Eina's power, and everyone could see the souls glowing in the golden light as they left the bodies of the dead and flew to the angel-winged entity hovering over the city. Thanks to their light, Eina was also visible in the night, her aura in the Force was still glowing in the golden light of Ashla, and thanks to the souls, she was also surrounded by a golden glow.

Eina's power gently embraced the souls; the woman's wings and finally Eina's whole body glowing in golden light for a few moments. So much so that there were daylights down there for a few moments and Eina wasn't visible from the strong light, but there was a pleasantly warm, healing feeling in the Force. By the time the light was gone, two other angelic creatures, two Children of Ashla, were hovering beside the woman, sustaining themselves with their wings. Two dead knights chose this fate, and Eina reshaped their souls so that they could continue their mission in Ashla's name even after their deaths. They got a new chance, a new life.

After that, she opened a rift into the Netherworld with a graceful and elegant movement, and the two angelic creatures and souls left. The lights were gone too, only Eina was left there; all souls were already safe. Valkyrja then landed where Gei was. The woman's face was red due to the crying, her eyes still watery. As there were others nearby as she walked over and hugged Gei and cuddled him, she blushed.

"I was so worried about you!" she whispered softly. "I was so afraid something will happen with you."

However, before she let her beloved crusader go and help heal the injured, she kissed the man for long, instinctively covering themselves with her wings. At that moment, she could only express the relief that the man was okay with a kiss. Afterwards, however, she releases him and steps away from Gei. They still had a lot to do here at camp…

Last post.​
Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom