Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The search for Healing Crystals of Fire (Silver Jedi)

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Rianna immersed herself into the force it glided over her senses like warm welcome friend as she directed it to sustain and strengthen Matsu as she worked. Rianna then divided her energies and slowly began to focus on the infection, and with great concentration she worked to minimize the disease.

The only thing this may not hold if it were not completely erradicated the only thing they were doing was postponing the next outbreak.

In all of her life she had seen many things, many diseases, and cruelties inflicted by people one upon another but this this was harsh, unfeeling and cared nothing except to change, over take, and recreate.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Rianna Ar'klim"]

Matsu could feel the virus and the master as she was pushing the force energy into the sand, her thoughts and feeling letting her lead the way through it all. A small smirk though since she didn't know what to do with a nervous laugh. She could feel the sickness within the creature and was letting it go as it stopped struggling, the large hands formed from the sand dispersing until she was standing there and breathing heavily in place. Matsu could feel the force energies dripping out of her as she sat in the sand for a moment catching her breathe as she sat there. "I think we did it." She looked up at Rianna though and she was focusing her energy to recover her stamina. She was moving slowly and standing next to Rianna as she presented her palm with the information. "We have the information, if I combine it with some of our other information and we might be able to find a location."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Rianna could feel the surge of the force begin to waver and calm as Matsu completed her task. Rianna's eyes opened slowly to look upon Matsu who now stood before her. She looked into her palm.

"You do not think this is a long shot?" Rianna was not always so skeptical but she was trying to remain logical and think things through. "You think this has trace markers for origin?" Rianna wished now she had taken more classes in navigation, and mapping.

Matsu looked at Rianna as she felt a second wind and held a small grin on her face though. "Oh I think there will be plenty there, between this and what information I can get from my journals... We will find it." Matsu placed her hand on the womans shoulder while breathing in a little more before she calmed the racing of her heart. "There are not many things in this galaxy we can do but there is this and your goal. You know I support it more and I have some ideas of things that can be done." She started to set off walking. "Now come on master Rianna, we shall find the planet and maybe learn a little more about ourselves along the way."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"I am too old to find out more about myself, and very set in my ways. But finding the planet now that I can look foward to" Rianna moved along with Matsu, "So many different things that have happened in the course of a day are draining upon us even with the force to strengthen us." She took a breath in need of air that had not been aged by time, "the goals though is well worth a little wear and tear on the body and mind."

Course there were some sights she had not yet seen that perhaps would add to her experiences.

There were experiences that she had never had that would allow her to grow, even at her age, if she would let it.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu was looking at Rianna and she had to agree to being old and set in her ways as well but she liked new situations and how it could make her adapt while she was letting herself look forward. Breathing a little less ragged now while she felt the cooling of the desert as they walked. Based on what had happened she wasn't expecting more sandworms and she was certain they would have some things to do once they returned to the ship. She would have to input the informaiton while the long trek back had her stopping several times to both get her barrings and get water. The jedi master knew which way they were headed but in the desert she also knew that sometimes you walked more further with your dominant foot taking you a little off course. She worked to keep it somewhat lively with the shifting sands in the night to get them down deeper into water that she could pull out of the sand it was soaking into, the colder air was making it easy before she moved a little more having a smile on her face when the sight of the ship on the rocks came into view. Her comlink activating as she spoke. "We see you now, how are things in the villages?" There was some silence. "Reports that with the source of infection it should be easier to contain it but we have begun directing them to how to try and ease their pain." Matsu nodded her head to that as she looked at Rianna. "You are stronger with the healing then me but I am good with maps and directions, if you can handle that I'll get us a course or at last try and find it."

Rianna nodded, "I will help them it would be wrong not to help them, and yes if you can handle the maps I would be greatful" Rianna could read a map and not get lost, but she realized the value of each playing to their strengths in order to succeed.

Right now the focus was on healing those that had been infected, that would take time she wished she had known. Her foresight could have given her warning to bring the biotoxin drill develoed by mara jade for vong poison. It may have eased their pain.

At least she hoped that no more would become infected and that those that were would fine release with what they would be doing.

"Let me know when you are ready to move on, I'll come" Rianna headed towards the village, where already crowds were gathering waiting to be told. Rianna smiled, and slowly began to speak and explain.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at Rianna and gave a nod of her head as she was heading into the ship. "I will tell you when I have a location." She had a grin on her face though walking towards the ram of the ship. Her crew was there with some equipment and she had the wrist pad loading into the computer while she was resting and drinking some more water. Her attention coming to the equipment before she was moving and went into the briefing room with the holo display. The notes and data they had displaying with the information from the previous locations and information she was able to find. Matsu was looking over some of the things she was going over. Rianna had the harder job by far, healing the people and without a great amount of the aid they were using while she information to put things together. She was piecing the information together while making a destination within the star charts as she used the information she brought together. "That might be it." She was looking into a section of the unknown regions but wasn't fully certain.

This was not something done very easily and Rianna was not even sure that it would cure everyone, they would have to come back that much was for certain. She moved through to talk with those that had waited for so long.

Rianna did her best to explain with a great deal of sorrow they understood, even when she said she would help now Rianna could sense their pain their desire to be whole again. The force was a living thing it helped and enhanced Rianna using all her years of knowledge and skill began to draw the force to herself, and slowly use it to help those around her.

This practice could well take her life if she were not careful.

Matsu could feel the draw of the force from Rianna as she was still working o the charts and maps. Her attention going towards it as she was moving around the ship and sending her energy to the jedi master... A meld while Matsu closed her eyes and worked to give her as much energy as she could spare while also feeling the rush that came from aiding another one. She knew the power it could offer but also the danger while taking a seat and the computer was making the calculations for the jumps to lightspeed and pathway for the computer to use. "Hopefully this is going to help you." She was still resting herself but the healer was working hard and needed the energy since hers needed the computer.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Healing is not just the mind knowing what to do it is a connection to the force that holds no ill will, no darkness, for darkness corrupts a healing energy and turns it into pain and suffering.

For some there was no cure, for some it would be a welcome death, the natural flow of the world, and it people began to right itself back to its force driven paths, and around her Rianna could hear the sighs of relief, the cries of pain, and anger at what had happened.

She could feel Matsu helping this was good, healing the self was so simple healing others was more difficult and more intense. Find the toxins and poisons, then slowly break them down where it could. it felt like an hour but Rianna could not measure time.

She only knew that when her body gave out there was a great wailing around throughout.

Matsu could feel it and she had started on her own way back to reach Rianna, letting her crew pilot the speeder while she was meditating in the back the jedi focused on keeping Rianna alive when she over exerted herself. Matsu arrived seeing the jedi master healer, possibly doing something stronger then most others had ever been able to do, she had cured so many and the others were starting to heal. It was a wondrous sight as Matsu took all of them in with a bow breaking her connection but digging into the force to find more and more energy she could dig into. Then she was moving to lift up Rianna and carry her to the ship to rest with some tea and fluids for herself cause she would need them. Wiping at the sweat and brushing her hair aside as she spoke. "You did good Rianna, now rest and restore yourself. I feel things are only just beginning."

"Rest, there is no rest for a healer Matsu" She smiled then but would meditate to regain her strength what she had done had taken a great deal of concentration, effort and balance within the force. She was not quite sure how she managed it except for the force knows the natural order of things and in this way it worked to restore balance.

She found a place to sit quietly closing her eyes and slowly finding the force, letting it roll over her replenish her strength and her connections to it. She could smell the tea as it stepped a minor distraction for certain, but Rianna was also curious. Why had Matsu said things were only beginning?

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu stood on the ship and took the time after Rianna had went to rest and meditate. She moved through the ship as the map was showing the world they had discovered. Further out of the galaxy... somewhere she had only really see probes went to but the Tof came from it. That they were the only ones out there known well gave a chance for them to at least know the world was likely not being used by ones who would abuse it. Leaving her robes with the ones droid the jedi master stood in the sarashi and underpants for a moment with her body covered in tattoos and her muscles twitching. She walked towards her room and rolled her shoulders as they were heading out to the planet with a vertical hyperspace jump out of the deep core. Matsu laying down while the trip took place letting her dream and relax until the chrono was going off. "Saeko how long have I been asleep?" The Liran engineer and second in command spoke. "A couple of days, the trip to the planet is almost over but we will be out of range in case we need back up." Matsu was thinking about it and well... she had Rianna... that was all the back up she needed. "I have a master healer, Rianna is more then enough of a level head to keep us from danger."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom