Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The search for Healing Crystals of Fire (Silver Jedi)

Another Jedi had escaped to find the hidden enclave on Voss, searching not only for a home but for one who was among them. The loss of Coruscant had been a dreadful blow to the Jedi, Rianna felt it every moment. She hoped those she knew escaped, her concern for the Hall of Healers that she had rebuilt, for the resources it had.

When word reached her that another Jedi from Coruscant had arrived Rianna stood silently watching to see who disembarked. Was it a familiar face, was it someone who brought bad news.

The face was familiar a young jedi knight called Iriana Bailen. A wonderful young healer full of potential such a bright spirit to all the sick. Today though Rianna did not see much of that brightness that spark of life. Iriana upon seeing the Jedi Master walked toward her slowly carrying in her arms a black case. Rianna knew instantly what the case was to hold.

She looked to see if others got off the ship with her, but there was no one. Iriana was alone. Rianna felt a pull inside, as she slowly walked and met Iriana.

"Welcome to Voss" Rianna couldn't help it, her eyes went down to the precious cargo.

"I'm sorry Master I could only grab one, I " her words faltered. Rianna put out a reassuring hand upon her, "You did what you could, and as the force willed" Yes it was hard, but Iriana only having one did not mean the others were destroyed, but it did mean that this group of healers would need at least three more, at the very least three.

"Let' us find a secure place for what you carry, you have done well and should rest soon" Rianna and Iriana walked silently each lost in their thoughts, each disappointed in themselves for one reason or another.

What security could hold the Healing Crystal of Fire, the only one that they knew of. Once placing the crystal within the confines of the make shift healers circle Rianna began to plan. Rianna once more outside sat down to meditate and seek a direction.

[member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Rianna Ordo"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Matsu stood with a small smirk on her face, compared to the others while she thumbed the pendent on her neck it brought a smile to her. She had a shard of the original healing crystals the jedi had then lost. From the templars and it was only so useful, they had lost the original ones to this... but then one of the healers had offered and come up with a plan to try and make new ones. A theory Matsu was willing to help on and work with her to recreate. "Master Rianna." Matsu kept her smirk on her face though at the sight of it all and brushed the kimono with her saber on the side of her belt.

Coming in the outfit that was now what the silver order would be known. Letting herself bow to the other two Master. Wondering for sure why she would be needed she wasn't a master. If all down to seeing in the ranking system she was barely a Knight. Knowing she was still young to most in the force but learning very quickly. As she saw both looking them both over [member="Rianna Ordo"] "Master Rianna its a joy to work with you again." giving her a quick placed kiss upon one of her cheek then the other.

[member="Matsu Ike"] Master Ike I believe it is I dn't think we have had the pleasure yet to met, "I"m Knight Whitelight," giving a smile upon her lips before coming to find herself siting down with the other two. The crystal taking her eye that was now in the middle of the circle if one could see it that way. "Please enlighten me on what is need of me, I will try to proved what is needed of me for the task at hand."

Rianna's dark eyes for a moment clouded as she slowly brought her presence back to where she was meditating. Her dark colored eyes did not betray any hint into what she was thinking, or trying to find in guidance from the force. A voice called to her a voice she barely recognized, opening her eyes she looked at the Jedi before her.

'Master Matsu" before Rianna could say another word another lilting voice was heard Rianna turned, "Jedi Maya" She smiled at them both, nodded in greeting, Maya already chomping at the bit to find out what it was Rianna was trying to plan.

"There is a great loss to the healers of any Jedi temple" Rianna unfolded her legs stretching, "The Jedi Healers, any Circle of Healers should have healing crystals of fire, they are most treasured and extremely powerful in helping those who are injured. I would like to try and find some, there have got to be more out there."

Rianna now stood to her full height, her hands folded before her. "What do you think of such an endeavor?"

Matsu looked at Rianna as the woman stood at her full height and Matsu looked seeing Maya. She knew Rianna more by reputation and her skills, Maya she knew less about but was ready to learn what she could about her. With a small smile on her face she spoke hearing the plan and brushing her kimono off. "The healing crystals of fire were stolen and auctioned for some time ago. Finding more could be difficult as no one knows where they truly came from, even my notes and research have not turned up much information." Matsu moved a bit though and took out the one pendant as she held it up from around her neck.

"This pendant holds a shard of one of the healing crystals and may help. It has let me study the composition and take some notes. We'd being needing to go somewhere old Master Ordo, there are a few places in the galaxy left where the ancient jedi found things." She knew some old places, the crystals were unique and more had never been found which helped narrow things down. She was certain they could find someplace in the galaxy where there was more information. "If we are able to we should head to some of the older sections of the galaxy."

And she meant older, this wasn't something humans would be looking at, if she wanted to get information and find something... She knew where they had to go. "There are places where things can be sought in the galaxy but we will have to move quickly and carefully. We don't want to draw attention to ourselves or this purpose." Matsu turned her head to Maya and motioned her closer while offering a small hand. "We will need a ship that won't be noticed and my research notes. Then we'll have to make sure to not alert anyone while we search. A final part we are going to need is the patience, finding more might be next to impossible. We do not know what could have happened when the crystals were first found. So no matter what happens be careful."

This puzzled her deeply as what this healing crystal of fire was being spoke about. As if answering own question before it was ask. What they was for this brought a smile upon her lips. As she give away to a nod of her liking this idea. [member="Rianna Ordo"] "I would think this would be something if one could find such a crystal could befit the healers greatly, build this Circle of healers farther." It was [member="Matsu Ike"] spoke next at how rare one of these crystal. Only to show a little piece of one. Reaching out to touch the stone upon her chest. Finding something starting to burn around her own neck. As she touch it when as if her own pendant didn't like what was touching. Causing her to be thrown backwards a few feet.

Staking a bit but coming up to touch her stones. Finding it hot to the touch. With drawing her fingers, only to look at them both with great puzzlement. "It was given to me by my mother elder of my tribe upon Harrun Kal, it was my mother's and before that her mother's." Only to back up more as if to not let them come near her. Why did this one react so oddly against something that would help save many lives. "I do not understand."

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Rianna could not help but admire the pendant that Matsu held it was beautiful. "Yes an excellent idea, identifying components of the crystal could help us to learn its orgins through the composition" Certain minerals were only found on certain planets due to their time of creation in the galaxy. Crystals formed inside rocks that were forged during the times of creation.

What happen next Rianna did not understand, or expect. "oh my, Maya are you alright?" Maya had been thrown backwards as if an invisible barrier existed and when she touched it it tossed her like a rag doll. Why would that happen, "perhaps opposing properties" She speculated. "you say it has been handed down" Rianna dare not touch it, she dare not touch anything that anyone had touched without gloves her psychometry would and could overwhelm her.

Rianna looked to Matsu Rianna was not a geologist.

Matsu looked at Rianna and then at Maya... she wasn't a geologist.... well she knew somethings. It was how she had created the crystals for the silver jedi sabers. That machining still required a knowledge of the basics and some advanced. She had worked with sciences and different departments to better understand the abilities of the force. Reduce forcing the galaxy to bend and instead find ways to talk to it and ask it to do as she wanted. Slowly Matsu put the pendant away and focused on Maya as she knelt down and spoke holding a hand out.

"Curious." That was all she could say while her eyes remained focused on the girl and the necklace she had. A reaction like that brought about many questions to the jedi's mind. For her to have that Matsu wanted to understand and probing her mind would lend no real answers just create more questions. "Maya I want you to come with us, I have questions and we will find answers together. That amulet is something though that I want you to be careful with. A reaction like that could be more dangerous near a larger shard or even deadly with a full crystal."

She was thinking about what could be done while standing up and looking at Rianna as she spoke and led the way for the two of them to the ship getting them to follow with the gear needed for them. Not to speed and rush but to get them in space and somewhere it would be very private. A researcher, a healer and a mystery that could add to their journey with peril or with help. Matsu gave a small tour and showed the bunks for them across from her room that was filled with shelves of datapads and notes. Then equipment while she walked to the main area and sat at one of the desks.

"Maya show me the pendant and please explain, we'll go from there as the ship heads towards the deep core."

Trying to blinking way what just happen find [member="Rianna Ordo"] voice come to her with concern. "I think so Rianna, just a bit shaking", never in her life would she thought that would happen with something that Mother elder would give to her from her mother. This just another piece of her family history it seem. Every corner it seem more mystery surround her. To raise more question now then every just what kind of ancestry was in her bloodline. Knowing that for a far back as could remember her family always lived in on Haruun Kal, deep in the heart of jungle. Being the Elder healer, and warriors some more fierce then others.

Finding hand upon the pendant as it cool back down to her own touch. Finding for the time until they got aboard the ship of choice for the journey they would be taking. Until then all was quiet until [member="Matsu Ike"], slowly taking the pendant off slowly. It was a a thick piece of leather string. "Master Ilk", as she let it dangle in front of the Master. as it slowly rotated around.
magical_amulet.jpg
Sith_Imperial_Logo_BG.png
As the light hit it just right there was a symbol place with in. That it being black and red came another thing as, as if one could see or feel that something was truly different about this one. If her eyes was that filled with something else. "Its been in my family dating back to when my family came to the planet. That I do know for sure but some of the stories told, was hundreds of years old." Coming to the back in ancient sith the words Tarkin, which hadn't been able to find out what the symbol.

"Can either of you read this type of lettering.", knowing that it was very much long last language of sith. That much she found out with her trip to Korboine a few months back.

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Rianna Ordo"]

Rianna was quite intrigued by Maya's pendent there was definitely more to it than met the naked eye. As it turned beneath the light angling just so they could all see the lettering inside. Familiar it was. Rianna looked over at Matsu, "do you know this language?" She needed Matsu to confirm what she was looking at, there were very few places Rianna had seen such lettering and often it was in historical archives and Master's were generally the only ones who saw this in text. An ancient darkness was associated with this, and was not to be kept within the confines of any Jedi temple for long.

The desire to touch the pendent was becoming over whelming as if it were drawing her in, Rianna turned her head for a moment. Not since the ancient text that had mysterious come into her hands, since her trip with Yokuni to destroy. She stopped. the thoughts of that time were hard.

"Maya have you ever felt as if the pendent had well, a life of its own?" Rianna was curious, crystals were living in their own way the vibrations and colors they gave off affected those who wore them. But if this was sith...did it hold a darkness?

Matsu remained still while looking at Maya and then Rianna as she mulled the pendant over. Her hand coming out and holding it while she looked at the text and ran her thumb over it. The pad feeling the coolness of the metal and she was looking at the text. "It is older, sithese from the looks of it but it isn't the original." Her hand squeezed it and left an oily impression of her finger print but came away with small flecks of paint. "Sith pendants, sith talismans are old and ancient but they had several purposes, translation of text, seeing in the dark, tracking. They could do all of that and if this was you would be able to read the words from wearing it."

She knew what Rianna knew... well maybe more so, what she really knew though was how to identify a fake and this was a fake talisman..... Didn't mean it wasn't a sith artifact though. She could feel the darkside in it and looked up at Maya. Her eyes narrowing as she squeezed again and pushed the force into her hand as some of the plating broke... The fragments falling to the ground while the golden metal underneath came. "The text said there is always more under the surface." She didn't make a smile yet though while letting the golden item on the necklace fall back to her chest. "That is not a necklace it is older, from a sith lord who wore it over his eye he lost in a battle against another sith."

Matsu kept her smile on her face though now, not from the knowledge that was easy but because she had studied the archives thoroughly to make sure she had an idea of how to identify objects. With her grin going away she spoke to Maya while placing a hand on her cheek. "Be careful with it and remember all artifacts of the darkside are dangerous there is no exceptions. That you wear that, that you have been wearing that and your penchant to running off and getting into trouble. Your going to find yourself on day in trouble that no one will know how to save you from." Her head turned to Rianna. "It is not everyday something like this happens."

Looking first to [member="Rianna Ordo"], "No it seem all that I can use in the very small libary of ours seem to have nothing on this language." Keeping herself open to both of the Master. Coming another question, "It seem to know how to protect or drive me to know when danger is being faced.", really hadn't thought much about it. Only to see how Master [member="Matsu Ike"] "How, why..." now more question then she had before. Why would her own family have something that could be so dangerous in their hands. Shaking more to the core then anything. It was also something in the wind that was bothering her.

It was on a deeper level more so then every before. It had to be put to the back of her mind. Finding this hard to do after the face what this could be in her hands. Coming with a words spoken by a wised Master. Those words not to be taken lightly. "Master Ike could this be so dangerous to not wore around as a protection shield.", that was what she was lend to believe that it would keep her well protected. Maybe there was a reason she was finding this out now then later down the road. "I just wish my family wasn't such a mystery or why there markings might have sith dealings. "Does this mean..I could...", stopping herself once more just setting there to look at the pendant in her hands.

"No" Rianna said far to quickly, "it does not mean you could go to the darkside, that is always a choice not destiny." Rianna had lost a padawan once to the darkside she had never forgotten it but what she spoke was true having something of the sith did not make her a sith, but it was very curious as to why she had it or rather her family. She was right not knowing her heritage it left things open to speculation and guessing. Something that at times they could not afford.

Rianna was still concerned though a sith item on a jedi was bad news. If it were possible Rianna would have taken it from Maya and had it destroyed. Jedi who play with sith relics without the proper knowledge paid consequences.

Looking to Matsu Rianna nodded, "This is very unusual and we must all proceed with caution now that we know this"

Matsu looked at Maya and Rianna as the other master spoke and she placed a hand on the knights cheek. "No the darkside is many things but it is a choice. We can be predisposed to it, taught to rely on it but you must let it into you heart. Then and only then can it take root." She turned to Rianna and she spoke. "This is an interesting piece, jedi with sith artifacts should be careful nay they have to be careful. Most sith were evil enough and knew how to bind their souls to their artifacts. The spirits can be purged but it requires several masters to make a wall of light." Matsu stood up though and walked as she took Maya by the arm to lead her and Rianna. The ship in hyperspace.

"Come with me." Matsu led the way while she smiled towards a desk covered in datacrons and research notes. "You see there are many things that can come from history one of which is intimate knowledge of the oldest legends. Maya's piece I have seen before in." She opened some of the notes and flipped through. "The eye of Horak-mul was used by the sith lord after he lost his eye in a fight. We shall have to watch Maya if this has been in her family its influence could be dangerous. It is the same as growing up near Lake Naast... The darkside waters will twist you it you ingest them for years but can be manageable."

Matsu sat down enjoying the rest of it all while she slowly started stripping down mostly to show her tattooed shoulders and torso. "When I was younger I had a reputation in the order, one few cared to forget or accept. I was sent into dangerous places, into darkside cults and covens. Asked to do terrible things because it was the will of the council and the will of the force... and how have they treated me? By using what has been requested of me against me. However that is not the point, the trappings and failings of a lawn and lackey's is not something we need concern ourselves with."

"The point of the story is a jedi chooses what they can do, using serenity to calm yourself in the eye of a darkside storm can be difficult but valuable. I once had to join a dangerous darkside cult for a year, do everything asked of me and I did but I did it with the peace and serenity in my heart. I refused to allow the darkside in and it protected me from the influence of the cult. Their markings are still upon my body and much like when I played a game against an emperor trapped in the Maw, or against an older sith pureblood in a mind prison. I have seen that serenity can do many things including save you from evil."

She slowly brought the pendant out and held the eye in her hand, the fire shard glowed brightly while Matsu prepared now slowly siphoned at the energy. "You must be calm, the eye if you choose to keep it and not turn it over I can understand the attachment. I will not ask you to part with it but I will tell you that you cannot let it control you, you cannot let its influence bring you to ruin. Because once you stop resisting you will be done, the dakrside unless your become s powerful and wicked you can bludgeon reality to your liking is not made for healing. It can be done but it will not work the same, the lighter your heart and soul the stronger and easier healing can be."

She was stalling now, mostly because while she spoke her mind was focusing on what she knew about the healing crystals and what Rianna could do to help. The healer would be able to get the best out of the crystal but Matsu knew how to track and find the properties. She could focus the energies to search. The world they were going to should answer the questions as well and help them move forward in this quest. "Master Rianna if you could please. Your healing using the crystal even a shard will be better." Matsu slowly took the pendant off and held it out for the jedi master while her brain searched for ideas.

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Even as Matsu said to not let it control her (Maya) something inside Rianna felt a sense of forboding it was not good for a Jedi to hold onto a Sith item it could only lead to trouble a Sith will eventually sense it. This was dangerous for Rianna to touch this item.

Slowly she reached over and took the pendent, anything evil could only produce evil. The moment the pendent touched the palm of Rianna's hand she felt the vibrations of power Rianna could feel the swell of the force protecting her she tried not to close her eyes wanting to see, her breathing became shallow as she worked through the discomfort of holding the pendent. The words the words...Rianna groaned she wanted it to tell her what she needed to know.

Images of a world one Rianna did not recognize, and then into the depths flying through darkness to find extreme heat, poisoned air not fit for breathing and then the soft glow in the darkness. Rianna let the pendent drop from her hand as she held onto the length that had kept it around the Knights neck. And slowly everything began to pass. Rianna breathed easy again. She looked at Matsu and Maya. "very interesting for certain"

Letting what Master [member="Matsu Ike"] speak of what she did for the jedi order. All this was thinking give into the next question. "You know much about cults and their markings..." pausing as she looked at Master [member="Rianna Ordo"]. Watching but also being mine-full of what coming from Ordo. "Master Ordo are you okay.", only after she had the pendant back on her neck. Walking up to put hand on her to let her own empathy flow out form her all that was good in nature.

Walking back over to Matsu only to look at Ordo once again. "Can I trust both of you if I share something with you.", as she waiting for the answer. Even then she closed her eyes as she breath in and out. Just how much would she sure with the two masters. Feeling of this that for telling of something that was personal. If anything she didn't understand herself as to way would a sith marking making upon her body as a tribe tattoo.

[member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Rianna Ordo"]

"I know a great many things Maya." Matsu continued to watch her and listened to Rianna with a nod of her head. She was right of course but there was also something to be said about trying to let others discover things on their own. "If you wish while we are in hyperspace and traveling to the world Master Rianna and Myself can play game with you. We'll each share a secret about ourselves to put you at ease and pass the trip. You can learn a lot from the things some people have buried." A smirk remained on her lips though to that while satisfaction came from feeling the world and galaxy around the. "I will start, I have never turned down them chance for knowledge. Where other jedi have become stagnant trapped in the ideal of the past glory we once held I have been trying to move forward so we can be jedi other look up to, not some tale from ten thousand years ago in a storybook. It hasn't made me popular."

Rianna's eyes fluttered again for a moment as she focussed on Maya, and heard the words she spoke. "I know enough to be dangerous" meaning she had a base knowledge but did not have expert knowledge it was times likes this she wished she could talk to Phylis Alince and see what she thought of such things. Rianna nodded to Maya that she was ok how to explain psychometry at the moment until she understood everything she saw now that..that she needed a few moments for.

Something personal. Rianna could share something personal. "Yes what Master Ike suggests is a good idea, as Jedi we should not worry about sharing experiences and level of acceptance. We are of the order, there is always acceptance it is understanding that some have the trouble with" Rianna listened to Matsu and what she shared.

What could Rianna share, "I will share this. When I was Knight I got involved with another Knight, and lost control of my emotions. It nearly destroyed me as a Jedi, but with continued work, and meditation I was able to let go of the jealousy I felt. Emotions are very strong and can lead us into places Jedi need to be careful in" Rianna smiled. She hoped this would help them to understand she was a Jedi, and a person she struggled just as anyone else would.

Listening to both of them tell them something of their past. Could she take the step to what could be brought to the surface. Deep in the heart of the jungle on a planet that only those in the force to survivor for a length of time. Even so could she bring herself to tell what lays in her own wake. "I have something that might mean much more to why I had such a dark magic pendant in my hands.," as she let herself pause and closer her eyes.

Reopening them up fully again. To start unwrapping the robe. What she showed, once that knew nothing about the symbols would then she been give the blessing of work of art. These only by accident I known known knowing that wasn't more then tribe tattoo, and that of family tattoos past from one to another generation. I know know they are sith, but forged in deep ancient magic. " , dropping her head down to not look at each one. Standing now before her this sweet nature of herself that nothing but love for those around her all that would sure with her. In nature there was always a balance. [member="Matsu Ike"][member="Rianna Ordo"]

[member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Rianna Ordo"]

Matsu looked at the girl and she had been listening to Rianna... That was a common tale she had learned, one she had been through as well. She had fallen for another jedi knight and lost control or maybe found her own control. It was what gave serenity to her when dark times came and she stood up. "Sith tattoo's can mean many things Maya, they serve different purposes at times but some cultures for them it has lost its meaning." She let out a breath though and looked around. "And as much Maya as I enjoy the female form, revealing yourself like this is not needed." Matsu kept her eyes trained on the girl though for that and let her eyes get a little wider while she looked at Maya, taking in the tattoo's and committing to her memory every inch of the ink.

"We will be arriving on the world sometime soon, for those who know the way Glithoniel is easy to find, for others who choose not to pay attention. Getting through the deep core can be a problem. It is why I try to drill into my students the importance of patience and focus." She continued to observe and then moved back as the computer beeped getting her to adjust course. She was looking forward to being on the world again and it was a dangerous one. The ancient ship that had crashed held logs at one point from an exploration team, if they could access it and use it. They might have an idea of where the crystals came from or a better place to start. Matsu had a theory of why they couldn't find the world but she would wait. Rianna was a stronger healer who might provide more valuable insight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom