Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location The Sanctuary (Dathomir)

Status
Not open for further replies.
colonie_r_port___2100_by_grivetart-d4lytot.png

[SIZE=9pt]Name[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: The Sanctuary[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Image Source[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Here[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Intent[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: To flesh out the home of the Rekali Family as it has been for years. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Classification[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Misc.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Location[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Northern Quadrant, Singing Mountain, Dathomir[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Affiliation[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Personal[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Population:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Clan Shardock (Unknown Amount of Personnel)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Aaralyn Rekali[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Alec Rekali[/SIZE]

Defenses:

[*][SIZE=9pt]Clan Shardock wearing:[/SIZE]

[*][SIZE=9pt]Reaver Class Assault Tank: (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/22615-reaver-class-assault-tank/) x 4[/SIZE]
  • Description: In siege positions to prevent entrance to the base. Protecting nearly 360 degrees of the outside perimeter.

[*][SIZE=9pt]Tempest Cannon: ([/SIZE]http://starwarsrp.net/topic/34445-tempest-cannon/) x 1

Points of Interest:
Primary Building

[*][SIZE=9pt]Ember’s Bedroom: ([/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]http://interiorismos.com/wp-content/2011/12/dormitorio-de-estilo-japones2.jpg[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt])[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=9pt]Refresher: (http://housearquitectura.com/wp-content/uploads/romantic-simple-bathroom-decoration.jpg)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Description: Ember Rekali, a man of simplistic taste and nature. It reflects in both his bedroom and his refresher unit. The man never was for anything flashy or gaudy in his later years in life. He required only the basics. Although he objected, there was some comfort and style put into his simplistic taste, as one of the Epicanthix designers decided to add a bit of their culture and flare to the overall design. It is said that the wood and marble come from the worlds of both Hapes and Naboo.[/SIZE]

[*][SIZE=9pt]Ember’s Office: (http://www.sc.saynetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/incredible-futuristic-office-conference-table-8.jpg)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Description: Much like his bedroom and refresher, the office of Ember Rekali was simple in nature. Although there were no doubt hidden surprises like an armory or it’s own holdout for weapons, it contained a desk and an area for closest advisors or friends to pull a chair up and sit. It contained a beautiful view of the Northern Mountains.[/SIZE]

[*][SIZE=9pt]Meditation Room: ([/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]http://bhousedesain.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Stunning-Architecture-and-Interior-Combination1.jpg[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt])[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Description: The meditation room was one of the finest ever created. This room fluctuated depending on the preferences of the user, allowing different settings to be adjusted such as: Tempature, Lightning, Noise and Pressure (To simulate gravity). This allowed the Force Sensitive individuals within the household to practice Meditation and other Jedi related tasks under varying conditions. [/SIZE]

[*][SIZE=9pt]Living Room/Social Area: ([/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]http://cdn.freshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/SciFi-Details.jpg[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt])[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Description: Much like every place in the Galaxy, people need a place to convene with friends and family when they get together. The Sanctuary was no different. The Rekali Living room was a stuff of legends, it was massive and had more places to sit than the Mos Eisley cantina…and knowing Ember, it had more liquor as well.[/SIZE]

[*][SIZE=9pt]Kitchen: ([/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]http://interiorismos.com/wp-content/2013/12/futuristic-kitchen-interior-design.jpg[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt])[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Description: Rekali cooking was top tier when Ember actually did such a thing, then he got smart and hired droids to do the cooking. Either way, the design team enacted on this and came up with one of the most premiere kitchens in the Galaxy, save for the ones located in the 500 block on Coruscant. [/SIZE]

Security Building

Hanger/Fueling Center

[SIZE=9pt]Description[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: The Sanctuary was established sometime after the war with the Sith Empire ended and finished before the war with the One Sith had begun. It was a secret project to which Ember Rekali had devised for his family to ultimately have a getaway home, a safe haven when the Galaxy turned their backs on them and when there was nowhere else to run or turn to. Heavily fortified and defended by some of the finest warriors of Ember’s own clan, The Sanctuary or "Sanc" was meant to be one of the Tier One bases outside of a major government and operate independently for years without resupply. Ember also saw to it, that the base be fitted with some of the nicer accommodations, such as a meditation room and a game room for his young granddaughter. It also boasted a fitness and obstacle course as well as other amenities like a pool. When it came to security and protection, the base had some of the best outside of the major governments. Operating with secured communications, a planetary shield generator and multiple points of Anti-Air and Anti-Infantry defense it made for a formidable foe against a small army. When one couples this with the fact it was nestled in the northern regions of the Singing Mountains of Dathomir, it made ground invasions nearly impossible. This base proved to be one of the most fortified and heavily defended personal bases of operations within the Galaxy. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The Sanctuary's exact location is a secret to all but a select trusted advisors and friends close to Ember Rekali. He has operated business and personal affairs out of the location a select number of times and kept it close to his own heart for he knows it was meant to be home, and not a location that would need to be revealed to the general populace of the Galaxy. He knew, should he ever fall, there would be a potential that his granddaughter and only remaining daughter would need a place to seek refuge, and this would be the place. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]History[/SIZE]:[SIZE=9pt] Ember Rekali established The Sanctuary project in the year 830 A.B.Y and completed the project in 834 A.B.Y, just shortly after Aaralyn came out of chronostasis. He had worked with some of the finest defense engineers and technicians to build a home for his family and a safe haven for when the Galaxy would eventually tear itself apart. Although the true purpose was to protect both Aaralyn and Alec from the [/SIZE]inevitable loss of Ember Rekali to either great darkness or death, he managed to guise it under merely a presence of his clan and the Rekali family. There is little history behind the base itself, beyond serving as a station of operations for Clan Shardock, Aaralyn and Alec and the location itself has been kept closely guarded...however it is known that secrets don't last forever and it's only a matter of time before some history is established on the grounds of The Sanctuary - be it good or bad. Ember Rekali left shortly after in 837 A.B.Y, thus activating the primary purpose of The Sanctuary for both Alec and Aaralyn Rekali.

[SIZE=9pt]Links[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE]
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/31209-firemane-industries-and-technology-storefront/?p=525752 - Defense Purchases.

J3C0

J
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"] This is mostly fine, but i'm unwilling to approve it without History and without a bit of a development thread.

Reasoning: This is an incredibly fleshed out submission, but its also a non-canon location with a planetary shield as well as lots of other defenses, that's going to need a thread or two.

[member="Darth Mierin"]

Hmm, do you mind if we label this as a W.I.P then? Compromise a bit? As I'd like to use this location to do some RPs and such and probably use that as my developments? It's kinda a collaborative thing.

J3C0

J
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"] That would be okay with myself, however if those RP's feature the planetary defense shield or the multitude of other security defenses used against other RP'er without prior agreement i will throw you to the wolves.

Darth Mierin said:
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"] That would be okay with myself, however if those RP's feature the planetary defense shield or the multitude of other security defenses used against other RP'er without prior agreement i will throw you to the wolves.
It wouldn't be the first time. *wink wink*

No, it's not going to involve that. It'll be other items, I'll get you a few dev threads.

History is optional, is it not?

J3C0

J
Generally yes, but with most submissions i feel its unfair not to add it as its usually not that difficult.

@Soliael Devin Talith

I am unsure who is judging this. I am waiting on two people to post to have the development thread in a "completed" status.

I added a history as best as possible, not really much can be established beyond that. I will add more as more comes, which given that Ember Rekali is gone...I am sure alot will happen.

I was unaware of any other changes requested beyond that.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

I cannot accept your dev thread is requires a minimum of one more post. More would be appreciated as you are only in the room talking and not showing the layout or defenses.

Reading the dev thread I did not see where the shield was gained, if you could please provide a link to that.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Shield is going to be removed as that would remove the original requirement for the development thread.

Reasoning - The individual who the development thread was being conducted with went on LOA Indefinitely and thus post-poned the progression of my thread for well, a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom