Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Republic Shall Fall [One Sith Invasion of Coruscant]

Jedi Temple Main Entrance

[member="Vulpesen"]'s daggers closed, and Kentarch merely raised his off hand, and the daggers came to a complete stop mid-air with the force. Then he clenched the hand into a fist, crushing the daggers into small metal spheres that fell to the ground harmlessly. Quickly as the Jedi jumped Kentarch released a more devastating telekinetic attack, the concussive blast radiated in an area dozens meters wide, aimed at the Jedi just as he landed. The force caused the concrete and marble of the temple around them to stress and crack, dust and sanding falling onto them from the ceiling.

Blessed are the peacemakers
ALLIES: NONE, THANKS FOR ASKING

[member="Alen Na'Varro"] blocked the force burst, but it was merely a distraction for Tracyn's true intentions- closing the distance between the two combatants. Alen had come to kill Masters, but truthfully, he'd get much more of a fight from Tracyn. Tracyn was ferocious, a vicious combatant in every aspect. The ruined half of Kaine's face attested to that, as Kaine nearly lost his life when dueling Tracyn. Tracyn spun towards Alen, and sidestepped, and went to slash him in half with the blade, aiming to go upwards from the side of his stomach to his shoulders.

That is, however, until Tracyn deactivated his blade, and clipped it back to his belt. Crushgaunts whirled, as he slammed one palm to the red blade, while the other went to smash into the lower ribs, the floating one. It was a quick, vicious jab, something that Tracyn had practiced and nearly perfected. Tracyn stared up at him, passively. No hate. Not the way to fight. It would cloud him, make him loose.

"I intend to."

The Defenders from [member="Albrecht Tagge"]'s group that went after the landing pad forced Daella and her entourage to hasten their climb up the stairs of the Temple. Anti-aircraft fire ended up tying up their assault long enough for minimal losses in Daella's group.

When Daella and Oreluos's Republic Troopers made it into the Temple, they could hear the distant battle on the other side of the ziggurat.

"Search the area," ordered Daella, "Hold your fire unless attacked."

Despite their being a clear difference between Sith and Jedi, to Force-insensitives they were not as distinguishable. Therefore, Oreluos's Republic Troopers began searching the rooms nearby for those that attempted to take shelter in poor places in the Temple and not the Council Chambers as [member="Vargent Nordii"] and [member="Erinyes Draclau"] used. They also needed to check for any Sith that managed to make it this far into the Temple.

JEDI TEMPLE:
Steps; Fighting [member="Ryan Korr"]; Allied With Sith:
Already there was blood splattered all over her Caedo of Moeror armor. Only a bit was her own. There were a few scratches on her head, near those lovely horns. Headbutting people may be an effective attack... it just has a bit of backlash. Not that it wasn't something she could handle. "Who... are you?" A man muttered, clutching a wound on his chest. With a smirk the beast replied. "VEN'RAIN FREAKING SEKAIRO." Her voice boomed. Once again adopting a blank expression she lopped the man's head off, holding back the urge to chuckle as it casually rolled away. Quite the amusing sight. At least if you're a sadistic karker like her. For the sake of humanity, I hope you're not. Finished with her gruesome task the woman turned. By now almost all of the fighters had found a combat partner. The fact that she had yet to find a worthy opponent upset her. 'Course, that changed a second later. A flash of blue was suddenly swooshing down towards her head. Rather troublesome, really. Now, Ven isn't the fastest bastard in this 'verse, but her reflexes were naturally sharp- just like her mind had once been. With a flick of her wrist her lightclub was lifted up, intercepting the attack. Moving forward she hoped to use the man's momentum against him. The action would hopefully bounce him back, onto the ground a meter or two away. "Time to dance, fracker."

Marcus Tritum

M
ALLEGIANCE: Fringe Operative aiding Sith
ALLIES: [member="Hannibal Oryen"] [member="Xalus"]

Okay, I know what you're thinking. "Shame on you, helping out those baby killing Sith." Don't get me wrong, I hate Sith. Can't stand the sight of 'em, gives me the heebie-jeebies what with all their fugly frakked up faces n' what not, but here's the deal... from the stories I'd heard Jedi these days weren't all too friendly themselves. I mean, genocide? That's not very friendly. Now, I wasn't about to go into the Temple and start offing younglings. I follow orders, but not those orders. People start to give me those kinds of orders I just leave. I don't shoot innocents. But Jedi Knights? Not exactly the friendliest people. 'specially when they're trying to chop your head off with a laser sword. And, y'know, orders are orders etcetera.

I disembarked the same shuttle as [member="Xalus"] and [member="Hannibal Oryen"]. Hannibal being one of the only Fringers on the mission. I wore my usual TCA armor, phrik outer plating with terentatek leather backing it. Made me a walking raincloud for Force Users. I had two pistols strapped to my thighs and another in a shoulder holster. I had a big ass knife in a sheath at my shin and a taozin amulet around my neck that made me more or less off the radar to a Force User's senses. People might say I bring too much in. Those people'd be uneducated. Gotta have what you need in order to stay alive. And believe you me, I was still highly mobile with three pistols strapped to me. In my hands I had a trusty Czerka 836 AR. 30 round mag with FLARE rounds. They were hollow rounds filled with pyrophoric gels that would ignite on contact with a target. Pump a few rounds of these into a Jedi and those brown n' white robes would go up in flames.

As I stomped out of the transport and leveled my rifle at some Jedi fighting a Sith, [member="Vulpesen"], I muttered. "You know what they say, build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

I pulled the trigger twice and sent two three round bursts straight at the Jedi's center of mass.

Objective: EVACUATING YOUNGLINGS AND VISITORS:
@Erinyes Draclau | Vargent Nordii | [member="Daella Apparine"]

"Lead the way. I'll make sure no one gets left behind."

The Shi'ido Knight gave a nod, sending an encouraging smile to Nordii. "Thy hath inner strength, young one. Trust in it." a glance behind her brought murmurs in the distance. Bare feet took more steps, the young Togruta girl wiggling in her arms, tiny chubby arms wrapping around Erinyes' shoulders.

"We must hurry," in that, she began to lead them down the hall utilizing the secondary exit from the dormitories. From here they would soon arrive to the meditation chambers, where they would then be able to move towards the High Council chambers.

With soothing encouraging words and a nod to the younger padawans with them, they began the evacuations.

Coruscant - Senate Building

Tallia's stomach churned as she stepped out of the Senate Building for air. Something was very wrong. She could feel it in the Force. She heaved in breaths of filtered Coruscant air, but she couldn't shake the feeling in her gut. She rested against a guard rail for balance, and closed her eyes. She searched out for peace, but was instead hit by a shock-wave of hatred and malice. Her eyes bulged open as she nearly vomited on the sidewalk. A moment later, she heard the impending explosion ripping through the city.

Voices in the outer courtyard cried out in surprise. Tallia gagged again as her stomach took a dive. She could feel the screams of anguish ring out from the Jedi Temple.

Not her home. Not like this. How could this have happened?

How had the Jedi not seen this coming?

Arrogance had blinded them.

The Sith had been defeated, what could they possibly have to fear?

Only, they had been so wrong. Now, it was all too clear. Tallia, along with the rest of the Order, had been deceived.

Tears welled in her eyes, and her lip quivered. Tallia, who was so concerned with suppressing her emotions, couldn't keep them from bubbling to the surface. She was a Jedi Knight, sworn to protect the galaxy from the dark side. Her brain told her that she needed to go help now. Her body wasn't listening to her brain though, it was reacting to her broken heart. She buried her face in her hands, and began to weep uncontrollably.

ALLEGIANCE: Jedi
TARGET: @Ven'Rain Sekairo

A gigantic blade, nearly twice as long as Ryan's if not longer swept up to intercept his Screeching Hawkbat attack. The massive Sithspawn shunted at him, attempting to throw him mid-air. Ryan used the momentum and tucked his legs tight, redirecting the flow of his body and trusting in the Force to guide his action. He transitioned the energy of the horned beast's powerful counter-blow into a forward flip that carried him over and behind the monstrosity. He slashed at its back as he fell toward the ground, hitting the marble flooring and rolling up to his feet. He pivoted, blade at the ready, grey eyes stern as steel.

He could not beat such a foe with sheer power. That thing outweighed him several times over. No, he needed the acrobatics and speed of Ataru now more than ever. Ryan breathed deeply, letting the calming flows of the Force wash over him. He immersed himself and let the serenity take him. He could feel the roar of battle inside of him, the hungering hatred. Ryan gritted his teeth. He would not give into it. He would not enjoy the fight. He fought because he had to. He was a weapon of the Force. Nothing more.

OBJECTIVE: TEAM SEXYCURBSTOMP, TAKING NAMES AND KILLING JEDI
ALLIES: [member="Alen Na'Varro"]
ENEMIES: ANY AND ALL JEDI

He may have taken his birthright by the neck, but in his last encounter with the Jedi, the Sith Lord had been denied the blood price for their actions. They had gotten away, bruised, but not nearly as bloodied as he would have liked... nay, not nearly so many drops, not enough to appease his thirst and give him pleasure, very real and undeniably sadistic. He, the Lord Shade, and Darth Strider had caught the scent of this monumental, bloodthirsty event and neither could resist the pull it had. They were not here, representative of any government or cause, save for one - bloodshed.

The hybrid predator could feel the chaos, the wild tendrils of the intangible beast of death and destruction reaching far and wide in this place, and as they had touched down and disembarked, a much more real scent came to his nose... Jedi. It was as if the hunt had been dropped in his lap, and all he... all they had to do was seize their prey, and crush the life out of it.

As Na'Varro went for one blonde, Adair shifted his attention, scanning for another Jedi for his own game, knowing full well the capabilities of his ally - the man could handle himself. His eyes of ice settled on yet another blonde ([member="Xander Carrick"]), and his lips split in a deep, hungry grin, full of tooth. He sniffed the air; it stank of the light, and that made him voracious. He stalked towards this young man with particular purpose, one bloody-red blade wildly alive in his hand, and without even the physical motion of reaching out towards the boy, briefly focused on the 'saber arm of his chosen prey, and hammered it with a fairly excruciating dose of pain through the Force to get his attention. At which point he stopped moving forward, and finally lifted his hand, only to beckon Carrick to come hither.

"Come to me, boy. Let us have a conversation," he said, raising his own deep-red blade with the other hand, to indicate precisely what kind of discourse he desired to have.

To growled and used a different strategy, holding up his hands to guard against the attack, he sent out a telekinetic wave. There was no real attack in it, but it did do the job of keeping him alive as he was subsequently launched into the air. "Up up and away!" It was times like this he really wished he had a pet Ysalimiri. "Who the hell are these guys?" His voice filled with annoyance. He was shaken but unhurt and if he played his cards right, he would stay that way. As he sailed, he pulled out his pistol and prepared to fire, only to find a bolt burning through his robes. Spinning through the air, he quickly removed his outer coverings, coming down to his tunic. One thing he loved about robes, they had layers. As his boots met the ground again, he spoke into his comlink. "I'm taking fire and a sith who seems a bit out of my caliber. Someone mind giving me a hand?"

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
The flight of TIE Defenders pulled up sharply to avoid the barrage of AA fire that met their attempted strafing runs, but a direct hit nailed Albrecht's defender, smoke billowing from a gaping hole in the side of his fighter's engine module.

"This is Bloodfin Leader, I'm hit by AA fire! I'll have to set this bird down!" Albrecht called into his coms, the others in the squadron acknowledging his situation as the Defender careened downwards, barely controllable, until it was skidding on its lower solar arrays, sparks flying as the quadanium armor scraped against the ground. The pilot raised his hands to shield himself from an impending crash with one of the statues lining the temple steps, but, to his relief, his disabled fighter skidded to a stop. On the bright side, he was alive, but on the other hand, he was now a ground combatant, with virtually no real training in the force, and only a blaster pistol and a vibrorapier to defend himself...well...unless he could find another weapon that is, given that he wasn't even sure if his vibrorapier could resist a lightsaber blade.

"Bloodfin Leader, did you make it down alive?" his wingman called out.

"I'm fine, Bloodfin Two - you're in command of the squadron now - Bloodfin Leader, Out" Albrecht answered as he pulled his helmet off of his head and opened the hatch of his Defender, then pulled himself from the cockpit and lowered himself down, blaster pistol drawn just in case he needed it. He ducked behind some debris as republic troopers came to investigate the downed fighter and used the distraction it provided to slip away into the temple through the same entrance the troopers had used to enter just before. True, he may not be much of a threat to a Jedi Master, but nevertheless he could carry out some sabotage...or kill off some padawans...well...assuming he didn't run into that figure he had seen climbing the steps during his strafing run, whom had appeared to be a Jedi Master. His best chance for survival would be to exercise caution and hope he wasn't caught by said Jedi Master unless he could get the drop on her.

Objective Update:

Objective: Infiltrate the Jedi Temple and conduct Sabotage Ops
Allies: Bloodfin Squadron (15 TIE Defenders)
Target: [member="Daella Apparine"] (primary), Other Jedi (secondary)

Objective: Continue applying Force Insanity to the battlefield, and curbstomp Jedi.
Tags: [member="Daella Apparine"]

The fighting on both sides was fierce, Jedi killing Sith, Sith killing Jedi, and the amount of bodies that piled up was insane. This was what the Sith reveled in, carnage and butchery, and they held nothing back from their foes, fighting with white-hot hatred and intensity. Vornskr, meanwhile; had slipped away from the main combat area and was rampaging across the upper levels of the temple entryway. With powerful, yet precise, strikes of his lightsaber he cut down Jedi and Temple Defense Guards in droves. Their shots and lightsaber strikes deflected off of his phrik breastplate and vambraces, leaving them open to immediate counterattack from the Sith Lord. So far none could contend with his skill and ferocity in combat, until something created a pin prick in the Force, attracting his attention deeper into the temple.

He tracked the disturbance in the Force to the other side of the Temple, and came across squads of guards who were searching nearby rooms for temple attendants or younglings who had hidden away shortly after the fighting began. He engaged them easily enough, hoping to attract the attention of the one he truly sought.

JEDI TEMPLE: EVACUATING YOUNGLINGS AND VISITORS:
DORMITORIES: Erinyes Draclau [member="Erinyes Draclau"]

Running up towards the temple coming from around the shadows of the underground, being there for a small smuggler mission of her own choosing, feeling in the force that brought her to her knees the emotions that ran wildly what held her in place, only to be followed by the sounds. Heart sinking even those it had to be a while since been to the jedi temple since she had left the order they was still brothers and sisters. Knowing that there would need a hand not in fighting only if she was confronted would she defend herself even then she would find a way to escape quickly.

Already in her Akk armor, but something new to her was the white cloak now worn by the choose to be of the Healing Art for the Sliver Jedi Order. That path she was truely on, flowing over the streets as it seem all others was running from the way of the temple, finding herself having to use the force to jump upon building to building to keep out the flow of those getting away from the battle knowing this was only of the place, could she see the main entrance. Knowing the skills of the huntress need to be in play for her to get past which seem to be many sith that had the way block. On her she wore a neckless that since the day she had last her son, to that sith [member="Darth Veles"] she had begin the studies of the dark arts to understand how to combat them. For now however she was but a student.

Blending herself into the light and dark she crated a shadow sillulet of herself, to those that saw her if they did any at all for just she a shadow of who she was to be. Finding herself flowing out into where her work would either pay of or she would have those sith nipping at her heals. Knowing she had to help those younlings and padawns that had yet to take a Master.

Out thorough the force to her fellow sliver jedi, ((remember our mission don't not engate unless have to even then, find a way out, hand aid those that are need I know in your heart your a warrior like me, but this isn't the time for this, we must aid not battle my sweet sweet Brother )) Xander Carrick
[member="Dak Canton"]

OBJECTIVE: DEFEND THE TEMPLE

She was in one of the few places she could truly say he'd never been with her. Near the top of the Temple, perched on a high ledge outside one of the maintenance hatches. It was her space. Her sanctuary, in spite of the noise that surrounded the traditional structure.

And her sanctuary had been violated.

Her body tensed as the ships descended seemingly without notice, as if the Republic had been sleeping and the Sith had simply forgotten to knock upon their arrival.

How typical of the bastards, Mara mused.

She got to her feet, stretching her five foot eight inch form upwards before diving forward off of the edge. The structure was already under attack, taking direct hits from Sith and ships alike, seemingly undefended. Perhaps...perhaps those rumblings she had heard but chosen not to believe had been true. Perhaps those who had left to form the Silver Jedi had been correct.

Perhaps...no. There was no time to think.

Auburn fur streaked against the side of the structure as four massive paws dug claws into the ledge she hit first. Using the momentum, she kept propelling herself down the building ledge to ledge, her feline form finding easy purchase with claws that could shred through most metals. She could have just as easily chosen a form with wings, but where was the fun in that?

Besides. Her feline form was much more powerful than anything her half Shi'ido genetics could approximate.

With any luck, she would find a suitable opponent once she reached the ground level where the battle was thickest.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Objective: Guard the building, Guard the Senators, Be Popo
Nearby: [member="Tallia Farn"]

Popo the Hutt slithered out of the Senate building and loosened up his arms as he came. If he had bones, they'd be a-poppin', but he didn't so he just let the muscles rotate and relax. The fighting was getting hairy now the noise was anything to go by. It looked like the Jedi Temple was under attack for the most part. Nothing was coming this way, yet, so he had nothing to do, fight, or kill so far.

He glanced at the woman nearby and noticed she was visibly upset. She had the look of a Jedi about her, though he couldn't be certain. Either way - Jedi, politician, what-have-you - she was no use to anyone like this.

"Up on your feet, girl," he said to her in Basic, his voice deep and resonating as it seemingly vibrated the very air. "There's no time for that now. Can you tell me the details of what's going on?"

The Shell Hutt drew closer to the girl, his matte black armor very evident. It was made of beskar and nearly impenetrable. A blaster was bolted to each wrist while the barrel of an E-Web heavy repeater peeked from over his shoulder. An electro-staff was held unactivated in one hand while the armor's helmet hung in the other hand's fingers.

"Also, can you drive a speeder?"

JEDI TEMPLE: EVACUATING YOUNGLINGS AND VISITORS:
DORMITORIES: [member="Erinyes Draclau"]

"Thy have inner strength, young one. Trust in it." Her words sent a rush of serenity over me. Of course, she was right. All I have to do is keep calm, trust in my strength and that of the Jedi Order. We will stand tall this day, no matter the outcome. "We must hurry." Again I was stirred, reminding myself to stop spacing out. "Yes, of course." With that we started moving again. I felt like I was herding Nerfs, with the way I had to do a gentle nudge here and there, or a casual reminder every once in awhile. Pretty sure I've never been this glad that I don't have any kids. Though I love the younglings, they can be a bit... troublesome, sometimes. But they're pretty friggin cute, so I guess they do make up for it.

Marcus Tritum

M
ALLEGIANCE: Fringe Operative aiding Sith
TARGET: [member="Vulpesen"]

So he could jump real high. Big whoop.

I grunted cavemanishly and continued to track the Jedi with my gun's optics as he flew into the air. I mean, it's not that hard. Mandos use jetpacks, Jedi use the Force. The only difference being that the explanation of how one propulsion system works doesn't make my brain explode. I squeezed off two more bursts of three rounds each. For those of you who can't count, that's six bullets. The hollow slugs zipped straight for their target. If they made contact they'd punch into his body and the pyrophoric gels would ignite. Go science.

RC-1025

Clone Out of Time
Coruscant Skyline
Objective: Evacuate Senate
Music: Halo: Reach OST - Lone Wolf
Near: [member="Popo"] Tallia Farn

RC-1025 looked down out from the door of the dropship. What he saw was a sight few have the privilege to witness in a lifetime. The only time he's been to Coruscant (as far as he can remember anyway) was when they sent him here to have a proper medical physical. It was here that he learned that he had amnesia and the few things that he did know were thousands of years old. They said that his memories will eventually return as things trigger them. So far nothing of Galactic City triggered anything. However when he looked up to the skies something did trigger inside him. Sort of anyway. It seemed familiar to him anyway. It reminded him of...he wasn't quite sure.

A stray blaster shot woke him from his trance. It was a real war zone down there. He could see flashes of light as soldiers exchanged fire while different light twirled and danced among them, the lightsabers of various Sith invaders and Jedi defending their home. While the battle was everywhere, the main focus seemed to be the Jedi Temple and thankfully so. The Sith's pride demanded that they face their most worthy foes on their field and their hatred can only be fulfilled doing that. That gave the Republic time to fortify other critical defense points before the Sith finish ravaging the Temple. It also allowed for the people in harms way an opportunity to evacuate before it gets worse.

The Clone Commando's job was just that, in a way. His mission was to evacuate the Senators in the Senate Building. He was told by Command that he will receive a list of VIPs once he arrived. The gunship banked as it turned away from the battle to its final destination. As he approached he saw crowds of people pouring out in panic. There were some soldiers there but the blue armored Senate Guard were in force as they escorted various Senators of the thousands of worlds that made up the Republic to safety. Several vehicles were there to pick up the civilians while the anti air defenses were berating the attackers, managing to keep them at bay for now. Defenses were already being set up against ground assault. Hasty cover was being set up with heavier, stronger defenses on its way.

The gunship landed near the entrance of the building and RC-1025 stepped off. He saw a young girl on her knees and a Hutt who looked like he was dressed for combat. Data in his HUD identified him as Popo the Hutt, Senator. He ran up to him and said, "Senator, I recommend you go with everyone else and evacuate to the nearest bunker."

OBJECTIVE: TEAM BLONDESFTW,TYING SITH'S PANTIES IN A NOT
ALLIES: NONE
ENEMIES: ANY AND ALL SITH

Now here was a good idea. I stabbed another solder through the neck with my yellow lightsaber blade. Ending a numberless man's life. He chose the wrong side to fight against. I began to walk forwards when I could feel a pain in my left arm. I always used my yellow lightsaber in my left arm. And I already had a burn scar from a sonic Blaster. I could feel the force start to crunch down on my arm. It was Pain that I had felt before. I cringed slightly as to not allow myself to lose over a simple scar. Looking to see a Sith Lord with his hand out towards me. I smiled as he spoke. While he had taken the pain away, I knew that he would try it again. I could hear a voice in the force as the sith spoke to me about talking. I almost completely ignored the words from [member="Maya Whitelight"]. "Yes my dear sister. Take care, I am rather busy at the moment."

I smiled as I waled towards the sith about our Conversation. Circling around him as troops ran around us. "I see that another of the Sith has a rather Condescending attitude about Jedi Knights." I flexed my left arm to ready for the battle at hand. I stood to stand in the Jedi neutral stance. And with a flick of my blade I had my left arm up at my eye level with my right arm out open as though I were using Form II. With a sudden flash of light, I blurred over to the man sending an uppercut quickly followed by A force push from under the lightsaber.

As a Jedi Knight Facing a Sith Lord, I would have to be careful. he may be more experienced than me. But with experience comes Egos, and Egos, comes minor slip ups. And this is where I excelled. I would find those slip ups with my people reading skills. And utilize them. Breaking them out how I once did to a Dark Jedi Knight when I was merely an Apprentice. My teeth were clenched and growled like a Wolf. it was who I was. And there was nothing that would change that.

[member="Lucianus Adair"]

Jedi Temple Exterior.
Target: [member="Marakai Al'Orren"]

Unfortunately the Maelibus wasn't that smart when it came to directions. He had been trying to go deeper into the Temple and had instead found himself back outside. Fine with him.

There was an enemy that was perfect for him, one that was a cat if anything. One that would die if the Dark Lord of the Sith decided to empower him. It was his day to prove to the Dark Lord that he was ready for his marks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom