Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Republic Shall Fall [One Sith Invasion of Coruscant]

Objective: Show all sith, are not evil
Enemies: Erinyes Draclau Thurion Heavenshield Avalore Eden
Darth banshee droids had secured the area, the jedi where safe. The republic who where capable of fleeing had done so, those that could not where know receiving medical aid. Darth Banshee from a safe distance new she could not take on the two jedi masters, not without jeopardizing a new born child. She was not going risk it, she had artillery to kill them from a distance. She was not going to sacrifice a new born baby though, to achieve this ever. She new the planet was theirs, and the republic where in full retreat she we would let them go. As she was better than jedi who refused to let her go, all those years ago. Which then attracted bounty hunters, which forced her parents to move again and again till they lost the trail. Then she left them so not to place them in danger again, as the jedi would come knocking again.

Her medical droids would reached them by know, and would be offering assistants. She wonder how they react to offer of aid, would they accept it. Then again would they see it as a sith trap, and terminate the droids their and then. Would they attack her if they did destroy the droids, this made her nervous to say the least.

Objective: Unearthing those trapped within & assisting with childbirth
Allies: [member="Erinyes Draclau"] | [member="Avalore Eden"] | Jedi Order / Order of the Silver Jedi
Enemies: One Sith

Just as the cry for help was sounded, the carved-out piece of wall came crashing down sending an echo throughout the desolate ruins which belonged to the once splendid Jedi Temple. The man responsible for the opening large enough to fit himself, and thereby many smaller than himself, disignited his lightsaber and re-attached it to his belt. There would be no Sith within these ruined halls, of this he was sure. What he did not expect to see were the two women who he had heard from the outside, or rather the state they were in. One of them human, the other belonging to the maelibi. Perhaps he should've carved out a bigger exit; the maelibi are a tall people, easily reaching several metres of height. For the moment, however, Thurion was far more concerned about the young human woman; she appeared to be in labour.

"Put her down! She's in labour - we cannot wait, nor can we move her anywhere." His words were hurried, as was his pace as he darted towards the two, attempting to ease the weary maelibus' burden by carrying some of the weight of the human woman on his shoulder. "Set her down here", he said while making a pillow out of his robes and tossing it down on the once polished floor. "Rest her head on this, and then take a few moments to yourself. You must both be exhausted", he continued as he gestured to the floor. "Are either of you hurt?"

It was then that he was surprised to see a couple of what appeared to be non-Republic droids, but they weren't armed. Rather, they looked like medical droids, and they also seemed non-hostile. There was little that could be gained by simply killing them, for it wouldn't help the poor woman about to give birth right there and then. Instead he gestured for the droids to come closer and offer assistance in the delivery of the baby. "My name is Thurion. What are your names, Jedi?" he asked, looking between the two women.

Objective: Knock some Sense into this Sithling
Allies: None
Enemies: [member="Darth Isolda"]

“So what you're saying is, that you're nothing but a slave to your beliefs? I shouldn't crucify your foolishness since I'm in the Order for the time being who like you are slaves to their beliefs. I do my best to balance my beliefs with what they state and what I desire in this world.” Spencer relaxed as she rolled her shoulders back. She didn't fully understand the words coming from the Sithling, was she trying to confuse the girl attempt to make her think harder on the words? Spencer wrinkled her nose while it seemed she couldn't escape this Chosen One claim. Why her? Pinching the bridge of her nose Spencer sighed softly, but her moment of contemplation was cut short as black orbs began to move around the dark woman. Stepping back, Spencer fell once more into a defensive stance. The orbs reflected bits of Spencer's being.

One orb reflected her youth in the Order and herself currently being within the Jedi. The second showed her helping lead armies of the Sith through its brief conquest of a quarter of the galaxy. A third showed her wedding day, moments with Ashin and then her connection with her siblings. A fourth showing her parents and her coronation as the Queen of Eshan. A fifth her meeting with the Lord Protector as she spun the words of the pact the Fringe had with the CiS and Atresians then finally see the truth she had been searching for. The final Orb showing her and her brother's creation in the forests of Dathomir, then finally a bright golden glow as if a solar nova had come to the surface of a planet. The light grew brighter then just as quickly as it came, the light diminished as if it had run out of gas thus disappearing into the image's atmosphere. Narrowing her eyes, Spencer looked at the woman who was bathed in the darkest of all auras she had seen in her short life.

"You can't get into my head, how and why are you showing me these memories?"

Taking a step forward, which removed her from her defensive stance. Her mind ran questions she needed the answers too, but if she opened up too far with this woman she wondered what this Herald of the Goddess would do. Still with narrowed eyes, Spencer tilted her head showing her piqued interest. This woman knew something possibly her future and more, Spencer wanted to know how she knew these things. “I recognize that things need to be broken and destroyed, then rebuilt to how we want them to happen. This galaxy is breaking, but why completely break it down? I thought that was the way to go about it – destroy everything, the Jedi, the Sith, everything in between, but in the end I would have to destroy myself as well. We have to mend the cracks that war has caused, build from our weakest points so that every fiber is strong.”

“Everything is connected, we are connected by the fibers and the will of the living Force. With out the Force there is nothing, but death and sorrow. The Force guides our lives through its ups and downs, once we are done living we become apart of it. The Force isn't some Goddess or some mystical being, the Force is the hope that can never die even when the mortal body is finished. The Force is the hope from everyone and everything that has ever lived in this galaxy. Your Goddess has blinded you from this fact. There is no Goddess, there is only the Force.”

Objective: Shape shift into something more reasonable now and help Avalore
Enemies: Labor, contractions, Avalore's pants
Allies: Thurion, Random Sabrina Sith, and [member="Avalore Eden"]

Erinyes gave another sway in between the orders of the newest arrival. Her large green eyes were hazily attempting to focus upon the stranger, only to blink away as clarity returned.

The scream by Avalore certainly made her ears ring, but it was of no consequence now. There were other priorities. Mainly, while help was arriving, she wasn't quite too sure who this man was. His face was not familiar, and although he did show a level of urgency towards Avalore's state, Erinyes wasn't quite ready to hand her over just yet.

"Who art thee?" came her throaty question from the Maelibus mouth, thick clawed hands still protectively hovering over Avalore as they held her upright. At Avalore's panicked state, Erinyes let the Force flow through her in a wave of calm, offering a level of peace and clarity, as well as soothing comfort for any pain. She had to keep Avalore calm.

That is when the droids came in, and that only aggravated the situation.

At least until he finally gave her his name. Thurion Heavenshield. "Where dost thou hail from?" came a second question, slowly, and gently laying Avalore down upon the makeshift cushion of robes.

In that moment is when Erinyes's larger Maelibus form began to skinshift, and shrink, until she stood in skinshifted robes before the Silver Jedi. Blue skin, blonde hair, and large green eyes.

This was really the absolute worst place possible for this little event. But, there was nothing for it. Pants off, dance off girl - get to it!

And simply because this thread seems to have been abandoned since it's over anyway, we'll keep this short and sweet.

A few hours of labor, a very sweaty, angry, uncomfortable Avalore did her best to bring that baby into the world. When the grand production reached it's finale and Erinyes offered the baby to her, Avalore nearly had a heart attack. No, she had insisted, don't give it to me. I can't look at it. I wasn't supposed to see it. But, there was nothing for it. There simply weren't enough hands to keep them all secure. Avalore cried with noises of deep emotional pain, baby in her shaking arms, and by the time the lot of them were seen to by an evacuation team, she was too exhausted to continue on. All of Coruscant went black, and that was much of all she remembered.

Objective: Discuss the weather, relationships, philosophy, religion, and ogle.
Allies: None
Enemies: [member="Spencer Jacobs"]

“Her will. My hand.” came Isolda’s reply, coming to a full stop, her torso lightly turning towards the Jedi.

The pulsating orbs would shift, becoming smaller and smaller until they would disappear. Pitch black eyes like polished Obsidian would peer at the young blonde woman, pale alabaster flesh throbbing as the shadowy tattoos would swirl and crawl under her flesh like slithering snakes. Beads of blood would slice the surface; a blood price.

To be a Chosen of Vahl, of the very embodiment of the destructive ability of the Dark Side of the Force meant a price had to be met. The Goddess is generous, but no gift comes without a price.

Self mutilation was key for bridging this world with the next. Isolda’s seemingly living tattoos would pay that price, in blood.

“Past. Present. Future.” she would tell her, her voice a poly-phonetic thrum of whispers.

“The Maiden. The Woman. The Crone. “ she would elaborate. “The Goddess is all -- and in this she presents the gift of sight. Of possibilities.”

“Of Destiny. Fate.”

Lashes would lower a bit under the think slash of her eyebrows, studying the woman. “In her, you see the truth.” she would continue.

“Your future. Endless possibilities.” her eyes would widen. “Life. Death. And beyond.”

“Her power lives in all. Connected yes… There is power in death, as there is in life. There is power in which hurts, as well as that which saves.”

“In destruction, one see’s rebirth. Purpose. “ the edge of her crimson mouth would perk.

“You say that without the Force there is nothing? Then explain the Vong? Explain those who walk this galaxy seemingly untouched by that very mystical being. Who are unable to revel in it’s power. In Her gifts.

Blinded me? Nay. She has let me see. See the truth that befalls this galaxy.

From Chaos will come new life.”

Her hand would extend out towards her, in offering. Those inky black tipped fingers reaching out to Spencer.

“Would you care to see?”

I close my eyes as I feel a presence I haven't felt in a long time. The great Sith lord. Rambunctious for the battle soon to take place I exchange my red crystal in my saber staff for the black I use on special occasions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom