Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Republic Shall Fall [One Sith Invasion of Coruscant]

Objective: Save the lady in distress

Allies: [member="Xander Carrick"], Any other Jedi
Enemies:
Darth Veles, Any other Sith.

Her breathing was still heavy from the first time, looking at both of them it was if could reach out to both. All around them feeling of the temple that had given away to another groan of its own. More sith soldiers from around to finish up what was left of the republic those that hadn't already in full retreat. Feeling the hopeless coming every side of them now. Only brought back to her was the touch even the gentleness sent a shock wave through her shoulder. He speaks of the same Rouge group, that sent us here to aid, not to fight their war for them. "It isn't for us to fight a war that they brought on themselves. We only here to give aid in evocations and will aid to wounded. " Closing her eyes as she let the pain killer numb the wound. Stacking as she let herself calm herself, then looking towards Xander, "Brother, here me how will you get me out of here I'll slow you down, I can't see another one of the orders fall today, I felt it didn't you. War don't always have a clear line it gets blurred, today showed. " Looking to the sky she could only see what the finally battles of ships braking to pieces. Help me stand, please.

After some help aid of the sith staff from the ground. Giving him a kiss on the cheek, to tell him she would be okay. Brother, my dear brother close your eyes and clear your mind, is there any way to get me out of here with out getting us both killed, I have used all my strength on this battle field that was littered with the wounded. I feel it that no harm will come to me. Coming back to look at @Drath Veles again with both eyes, even threw the pain that shot into her whole body with the killers taking a hold. Reaching out once more to place her hand on his cheek to pat it. I will join you later. Think of the others that need to be aided, to get them off this planet look around this planet is lost. her own voice was sadden at the point of breaking to think that such a planet like this could fall so easy.

Location : Crumbling High Council chamber that is now being destroyed into utter ruin.
Objective: Hope that the Force is with them to survive the destruction of the Jedi Temple.
Allies: [member="Avalore Eden"]
Enemies: Labor, contractions, destruction of Jedi temple and DEATH

It was one thing for the ceiling to come up down upon them. Quite another when the floor also join in the chaos. For Jedi Knight Erinyes Draclau, this was going to be a feat that would test her in her entirety.

Like a gaping maw, the floor now slick with fluid, gave a massive shudder as it groaned under the pressure of the Force wielded by Jedi Master Darron Wraith, unknowing that there were still Jedi still within it's walls attempting to survive the initial bombing of the foundation.

The ground fell beneath them, their weight carried under a heavy slab of duracrete threatening to swallow the two Jedi women into the depths of the collapsing building.

"Hold on tightly, Avalore," came the deep raspy voice hovering over her from the Maelibus form of the Shi'ido, as she waited just for the right moment for the last slab of duracrete to slid off the top of the Force bubble sphere she was using to protect them from the cave in.

In the instant that it cleared, a thick arm wove under Avalore's armpit and round her ribcage, while the other snaked just under the crook behind her knees in a princess carry. Motion is what broke the concentration sustaining that protection bubble, and Erinyes didn't have time to wait. Large legs thrusted upon the ground like pistons, the Force surging through sinew and bone as the Jedi Knight gave a massive jump.

They were airborne.

Behind them, the crumbling Jedi temple began to sank within itself, as more thick slabs of duracrete and pillars came sliding down. A grunt fell from Erinyes's lips as she came to land on a pillar, only to shoot her body forward again towards another slab of debris. It was all she could do to get away, the haze of smoke and dust making her vision blurry. But she would not give up. Not now.

Objective: Healing the wounded
Allies: [member="Erinyes Draclau"] | [member="Avalore Eden"] | Jedi Order / Order of the Silver Jedi
Enemies: One Sith

The Jedi Master had been busy using his abilities in Force Healing to aid all the wounded younglings and refugees at the temporary evacuation site he'd set up far away from the fighting, protected by himself and some Jedi Knights, along with a few Republic troopers willing to lend their aid freely. The Coruscant Security Force was there in large numbers, as well. When the majority of the Temple he once called his home crumbled and the resulting trembles reached the site he was working on, however, his eyes immidiately gazed across to where the Temple was in laid in ruins. How did it come to this? The Jedi Order was supposed to be the guardians of the innocent and protectors of the Republic. Now they had been reduced to ashes in the blink of an eye on the Republic capital world by a band of Sith. In hindsight, he couldn't thank Asha enough for taking him with her all those years ago when they left the Order behind.

He had to do something, though. The situation was under control at the healing centre he'd established, with the younglings and people in general being evacuated off-world at a steady pace by shuttles and transports. While it took everything he had to leave the last of the children in the hands of those remaining on site to deal with their injuries, Thurion had to get back in there and do something. He had to.

Getting back to the Temple could prove difficult with the Sith likely to skulk about the area. Even so, he was permitted upon asking to take one of the squad cars CSF had arrived in. With little time to spare he leaped into the cockpit and took off with great haste towards the smoking ruins that used to represent a bright light to the galaxy and the citizens of the Republic. He arrived at the site, setting down the vessel where it would be hidden from sight, some hundred metres away from the Jedi Temple. He was at first unsure whether or not Sith was still roaming the site, but upon further inspection he decided to take the safe route of bypassing the fighting still going on between the remnants of the Jedi and their Sith assailants. A surge of energy made him use Force Sprint long enough to rush straight into the rubble littering the once interior of the Jedi Temple.

Dust was everywhere, with bricks and debris having created a seemingly solid wall of rubble for his to get past. "Hello! Is there someone in there? Can you hear me, are you alright?" he yelled, not sure whether or not his senses were correct in telling him there were people still trapped on the other side. Before even receiving an answer Thurion began to clear the rubble by hand to the best of his abilities, attempting to create an opening large enough for him or the ones trapped within to get through to the other side.

Allies: [member="Erinyes Draclau"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Well, Avalore really had no clue what was happening now, but rest assured she was holding on tightly.

And yelling. It was beginning, and with a quickness that had taken her by surprise.

"Erinyes!" she managed, cringing, "I can't do this here! Can't you do something to make it stop!? Use the Force?!"

That's what Jedi did in impossible situations, right? It would totally work. Just, in between herculean bounding leaps through the rubble, you know, wave your hands and utter some mystical words.

Coruscant - Jedi Temple Flank
Objective - GTFO
Allies - N/a
Enemies - [member="Cale Gunderson"]

She cringed as he put on the mask of a murderer. She tried to convince herself that that was exactly what he was. A cold-blooded killer who didn't care about her, or any of the Jedi that he had betrayed. But she couldn't forget the memories she had made as a padawan. Cale had been her friend, her ally, and, embarrassingly enough, her first crush. Had his whole time with the Jedi meant nothing? She just couldn't understand what could change a heart so quickly.

Tallia began to back away step by step. "If nothing else, think of the people the Sith kill without thought. Is that in the name of peace? I don't condone a lot of the things the Jedi Order have done, but at least they understand that peace can not be attained through chaos. It doesn't work like that. If you think burning down a temple is going to solve the galaxies problems.. then your crazier than I thought!" She stopped as she backed up against a railing. Below, several hundred stories below in fact, laid the underworld. A maze of dank apartments and seedy bars. That was where she was headed.

"There's something better out there. Something besides war and death.. and I'm gonna find it." Her eyes glowed with intensity. "I'm gonna find it if it takes me years, damn it! We owe that to the next generation. My kids don't deserve to be hunted down like animals all in the name of the Sith's glorious peace!" Anger boiled in her and she began to shout. "I hope you enjoy what's coming to you! The force demands balance. Trust me. It's already on it's way." She clenched a fist. "Oh, but you wont see it coming! Your too blinded by the dark-side to see a meter in front of your face!" She was beyond angry. Her clear head had become a thunderstorm of swelling hatred. The more she thought about the situation, the more it make her skin crawl in disgust.

Tallia climbed up onto the railing. "Until then.. enjoy what life you have left." She scoffed before leaping into the darkness below. As she fell, she inhaled and exhaled deeply. That had been quite the outburst. She shook her head dismally, not paying attention to the dark depths of the Coruscant underbelly below her. Despite all she did to keep her emotions in check, they always seemed to rise to the surface. Why couldn't she conquer them? That seemed to be the first step to unlocking the true peace that she was desperately searching for. It seemed as good a place as any to start.

J3C0

J
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]
Shara stood, watching the Jedi woman without a noise. He said nothing, and not just because he was incapable of doing so. His tongue flicked around the underside of his face, lashing and whirling about almost uncontrollably. It was a strange sight, to see the jawless beast even breath. His eyes darted around, looking at the woman before him and the destroyed surroundings.

Slowly the Maelibus' arm moved up, the force surrounding it.

His tongue flicked around again, jumping and bounding about. Then suddenly his palm open up. A swirling abyss of darkside energy whirled around between his fingers. Shara's arm began to flare with energy, his tongue flickering about all the while, almost like an uncontrollable tail.

Suddenly his arm flicked with the same movement as his tongue.

The whirling abyss of darkside energy surged forward in a single powerful wave of destruction. Death and pure unbridled hatred poured from Darth Shara, intensity that was pure darkside energy.

Darth Odium

D
OBJECTIVE: WATCH THE TEMPLE FALL/TAKE ON TEMPLEBREAKER
ALLIES: ONE SITH NATION
ENEMY: [member="Darron Wraith"]

Odium had been closing in on the blonde Jedi whom he knew nothing about at all with the intent of backing up his fellow Sith. The Jedi moved as the temple began to crack and crumble and Odium watched. When the Jedi was tossed about, still the Nautolan mute looked on. However, his savage, broken mind could never had prepared him for what the Human male seemed to be doing next. The man looked tattered and beaten but still his body strained as if the weight of the entire world sat fixed on his shoulders.

Odium stood and watched as the Temple was destroyed. It's once hollowed halls turned to debris. It's grand spires toppled and broken. His saber was held at his side and the glorious destruction he had begun found its work complete in the Jedi's actions. The Man was burried and lost to Odium's sight but the cloud of dust and debris as well as the smoke and fires created a scene that would forever be unmatched in his eyes.

'Beautiful' he thought and mouthed though no words came out. He would now turn to face another until they were all off the world that rightfully belonged to the One Sith.

Allies: [member="Maya Whitelight"]
Enemies: [member="Maya Whitelight"], [member="Xander Carrick"], any other Jedi/Republic

The Mon Cal Sith looked at the pink skinned Zeltron, then at the human. The two obviously had some sort of bond, almost like siblings as indicated by the blonde man's words. Maya seemed to be the one who saw reason, a true Jedi who wished to ease the inflicted suffering. "Ah, so you're a traitor! No rules or restrictions to hold you back. Nothing but a bandit who murders and steals in the name of peace...," Veles raised his webbed hand to stop him from talking, "Do not bother to argue. Please. You are not healing anyone, neither you're helping people to get to safety. You came here to kill those you hate so much because your demented religion commands it. You think you've done the right thing by prolonging the suffering of the planet? You think you're the hero for killing the ones you hate so much? You're blind... you're stupid. My offer is quite generous; leave now or let this planet be your grave." The Sith Knight said with a frown, his voice low, and slowly turned towards Maya again, handing her the medpac again. "Please, stay close so everyone understands you're with me." The planet was finally liberated, the ruins of the Jedi Temple being a monument to this great victory, but many fights still continued. To end the suffering of the innocents as quickly as possible, the amphibious Sith would help his fellow Sith in their fight against the Jedi and Republic forces, using Maya to heal the wounds of his comrades.

Enemies: [member="Darth Veles"]
Music theme: Bad company - Five Finger Death Punch

I looked to the man as he called me a murderer. A simple bandit of a long and demented faith. Only he was wrong in so many ways. He twisted my words to be used against me. Saying I was nothing in the span of things. That may have been true, I fought for others, but not the expense of religion. I fought for the people of Courscant that they had killed themselves. Not for the Jedi or the Republic. I did not work with them. I was with a group of Jedi, The Silver Jedi, who fought for their own values, not for the one of a Democracy or a Republic or Religion. I smiled and took a step forwards. walking closer and closer as I spoke back.

"Fine, I may be a murderer, but I do it to save those you have killed yourself. Don't blame me for sin when you are not perfect yourself." As the medicpac was thrown to Maya, My hand reached out and grabbed it with the force and stopped it in mid air to bring his attention to me. "Maya is not you." I swung my saber around to emphasize my point that I was not leaving without the Zeltron healer. "Maya is an independent woman. She is of no possession to you or to me. But I have feelings for her that I cannot deny. You, nor the Dark Lord himself, can not take them away from me. Fight me if you must, but know that I do not fight you for some Damned Ego filled and grossly pathetic religion. I fight to protect those who cannot."

it was very apparent in my voice that my mind was not going to be changed. I was not leaving here without Maya. letting the Medic pack be slowly put into the woman's hands. I spoke to her with Telepathy, "Maya, you have done all you can. You have healed alot of people today, and I understand you want to help everybody else, but this place is falling down, and with the injuries that you have. You need Medical attention as well. We will come back and heal those that need it after everything is cleared. If you want to help others in the Galaxy, you need to be alive first." Taking a hold of my lightsaber hilt in the form of the Soresu Stance. Feet shoulder width apart, right hand up at eye level with the lightsaber pointed out towards him, and my left arm out and open as though I was daring him to attack me. "Leave after we have started fighting, find the ship called Carrick's Sword and tell K to come and pick me up. Please do this sis, so that we can find the Sith who took your son."

I looked at the red skinned Mon Calmari. Ready for a battle that could test my limits. "I hope you are up to this Sith. Because I will bury you in the ground that you hate with such vigor."

Allies: A Full Company of G2-Battle droids and VX1-4LA1
Enemies: Erinyes Draclau Thurion Heavenshield Avalore Eden
Darth Banshee droid forces started pushing hard against the last of republic troops, as they did [member="Brin Vext"] droid forces proved their worth. The VX1-4LA1 blasted out the repubic last strong hold postions, and G2 droids mowed them down as ran for cover. Then they started to run for their lives, running for the ships. Darth Banshee saw no reason to stop them getting off planet in one peace, they would know it was within her power to kill them. She hoped they would know this, so they would not hate her. As that would give them strength if they returned, and that was always a good thing to deny an enemy. She then sent medical droids forward to help the injured republic troops.

She then marched forward herself, and mists of the smoke she could feel three force users. She ready her lightsaber, and got droids ready to attack them. Then as she zero in on them, she saw what was happening. The young jedi in the mist of all carnage was about to give birth. She was confused, the Jedi where not meant to love. Maybe they had weakness too, she then lowered her lightsaber. Then order two medical droids to assist her, and order her droids to secure the area. This way no more stray shots would come this way. Darth banshee herself just watched on from safe distance, she did not want to face two jedi master by herself.

Allies: [member="Xander Carrick"]
Enemies: Darth Veles

About to reach out to take the medical kit, only to have it stop in mid air. Turning my eyes upon Xander as he spoke in away. Only to feel him speaking into my mind. Xander, i can still call upon the warrior lay sleeping with in me, I can do more here I can push myself. I know your feelings are real, but you have to put them aside for now. I want to do this .....I need to do this....I have to do this...Please trust me I will return back to you and the group. You to believe me it has to be this way, I have to prove to this sith I can take a neteruel stands, I must ..you see... never mind..

Looking at him then at Darth Veles only to find her voice again, Xander please take a long hard look yourself, your letting your emotions cloud your thinking. Put that saber way look he hasn't don't want to fight you, but you might not leave him any choice. Xander please think with your head, Sending him calming and smooth from with in her from her empathy, her eyes also said all he need to know. please if you have any feelings for me you must let me do this, I promise you have not lost me...I have to make him understand I'm not like most jedi to get to ..have my son... back...

Looking to Maya was talking to me, I nodded my head. While she may have thought that my mind was clouded, it was not. Perfectly clear as of this moment. I let my saber drop and face her, "I said I am not leaving. Maya." I turned to the sith, "Both of us have a relation with her. And I don't want to fight you. You protect your troops, and I protect my own as well as protecting Maya." I looked to him, "Deal?"

Hatred…

Death….

Raw emotions that surged towards her being with such intensity they decimated everything in their path…but she was ready. In the blink of an eye her saber disengaged and attached to her utility belt, and her hands came up to intercept the raw power steaming ahead to disintegrate her. The Light was there with her as gloved hands rose before her, the reddish black energy approached faster than she anticipated, but the Light was there. The shards of crystal within her chest began to glow bright white as she focused the Lightside of the Force into her hands, the impact of the Force Destruction itself as strong, pushing her back against the duracrete itself.

She grit her teeth and cried out, screaming at the top of her lungs against the immense energies that pressed her back further and further towards the barriers that protected against an unknown fate. The Light barrier she created shimmered blue, lashing back at the reddish black energies, the crackling forces sending bolts of disintegrating energies in different directions. Trees that were burning were vaporized, both Republic and Sith Troops dead or alive were vaporized as the energies made contact.

Her muscles began to shake as she turned her face away from the barrier which kept her from an unknown fate, her the multiple shards within her chest glowing super bright at this point, harnessing every ounce of Light energy it could muster. The ley-lines of the Lightside becoming apparent, being drawn to her very being.

It was a mystical sight to see the actual Force itself in an array of blue-white particles that sparkled and glowed as they flowed into her chest. Her boots started digging into the duracrete itself, building a pile up behind her heels. For a moment she thought she was going to lose her focus, her arms shaking as she felt the Destruction approach closer and closer to her being, not being deflected enough and then suddenly there was a release within her mind.

A sense of calm washed over her, a clarity she hadn’t felt in a long time. Although a good chunk of the energy had been dispersed or absorbed by the tutaminis, there was enough to have a damning effect if it was thrown back at [member="Darth Shara"]. Her gaze shifted to the Maelibus at the far end of the courtyard and with all her might and gnashing of her teeth, she released the energies of the Force forward. The very same destruction, death and chaos that was hell bent on destroying her had now been sent back towards him, only this time it was about the size of a smashball and going at the speed of a projectile weapon.

Objective: Destroy all Jedi
Enemies: [member="Maya Whitelight"], [member="Xander Carrick"], any other Jedi/Republic

Just as the Jedi readied himself for a fight, the Mon Calamari unslipped his second lightsabers and firmly grasped it in his webbed hand. He was not worried; the Jedi's acceptance of being a murderer amused him though. The "peacekeepers" were not even trying to hide their talk about peace was just an excuse so they could do what they really enjoyed, waging wars left and right. That ultimately cost them Coruscant as the numbers of their grand army have been reduced in their holy wars. And the number of turncoats they have produced! Veles did not need more proof to see the Jedi were weak. The more he thought about the Jedi's words, the more obvious it seemed. An amused smirk played on his face. "Save those I have killed?" he asked nonchalantly and his lightsaber pointed at the corpses around, making a small circle to show them all, "You mean those who wanted to kill your "sister"? Those who wanted to kill the injured? Those cowards?" Raising his hand, the blade pointed at the blonde man's chest. His gaze briefly fell upon the pink skinned Jedi. Maya obviously did not want them to fight, but if they did, would she pick a side? One belonged to her group and claimed to have feelings for her, the other opened her eyes a bit and took her son...

"So you say you protect your troops? I believe you said you have no devotion for the Jedi Order and you're no longer with the Republic?" The amphibian shook his head and blinked in fake surprise, only for the look to suddenly disappear behind a more neutral expression that gave nothing away. As amused as he found the situation, he did not want it to affect his judgement. "And now you're telling me the Republic dogs like those who attempted to murder your friend are the ones you protect? Where's the neutrality? What about the civilians? It seems you care exclusively about the Republic and their soldiers, the rest of the galaxy means nothing to you! You do not help those not affilated with the Republic, you do not help the Republic civilians either; you are not a Jedi no matter how many times you try to persuade yourself of the opposite." The Mon Calamari leaned closer, his blade still aiming at the man. "You are still loyal to your master, Republic cur... I do not deal with dishonorable filth such as yourself!" he whispered mockingly and took a step back, prepared for the attack. Despite the possible fight, Veles felt strangely calm and relaxed. The lightsaber in his left remained pointed at the Jedi's chest, the one in his right casually hung alongside his body, its tip almost touching the ground.

Allies: [member="Xander Carrick"] [member="Darth Veles"]
Enemies: @Darth Veles , sith elite troops

Closing her eyes trying to block all other noise. Thinking as much as she could as clearly could as more of the battle rage around. Knowing more then anything what down inside of her had to stay locked way or her thoughts would be clouded. Opening her eyes as she heard Veles speak. The citizens of this planet needs us, along with all those wounded need me. Xander I don't need protection what I need from you is to understand... this sith can be away to get my son back. You know how much I want to hold and see my son again.

Then came the feelings that flooded to her, stepping back before she would be a innocent could get hurt. Looking at both of them, now it seem that sith elite troops had taken up flank to the on goings. Holding her medical kit closely to her chest wondering if this was how she would go. Lending heavy on the sith staff, now looking at both of them as it was only a matter of time to see the fight that would take place. Xander if you really care for me, then let me go for now... prove to me that you really care

Location: In the gorram Rubble, carrying a very pregnant woman
Objective: Force cork! Maybe xD
Allies: [member="Avalore Eden"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

A slab of debris came down to smack against Erinyes’ head, causing her to tumble, falling to a knee. Her large head went hovering over Avalore, using her own armored body as the skin shifted form of the Maelibus to protect her as once again, debris seemed to be pulling them under.

Use the Force? Ahh, little one, there were limits to even that.

None the less, as her body began to strain, Erinyes took a deep breath. All of a sudden the Force went surging through her large form, circling in a massive sphere of Force energy that soon went blasting out in a Force wave of energy, sending the debris flying out to all directions…

And hopefully missing the good Silver Jedi who was attempting to aide them, as there, nestled in the center of the newly cleared area, was the large kneeling and wounded Maelibus form with a very pregnant woman about to give birth in her swaying arms.

I was so pissed at the Sith. Saying that I was nothing more than a Republic Cur. I brought my saber forwards aiming to strike him, but stopped as Maya began to speak. I paid no attention to her words. Only looking at the Sith in the eyes. I let my saber drop. Turning it off only to stand straight up. I was full of anger, but I kept control. I turned to Maya and then back to the man. "Once she is done with you, We will finish this another time." Turing off the gold lightsaber blade, I clipped it to my belt and walked backwards. With the force I grabbed one of the fallen Rifles and kept it in my hands. Keeping an eye on the man as I walked away, I spoke only to Maya in her mind.

"Be safe, and trust no one." Turning around I began to leave and make my way for my ship.

Alen vs [member="Popo"]

So many ways to win. So many ways. Firstly, let us start with the Shell Hutt's form. Alen had taken a beating, but during that time he had analysed the way that his adversary fought. Body movement, tactics, idiosyncrasies and esoterica ... all of them broken down into a feeling of yes or no. Alen was not entirely conscious, more a vessel of the fight. But yes, the form ... let us start with that.

Without his electrostaff, Popo would have to favour his tail in melee. Its effectiveness was in its power, with the beskar shell packing an extra punch. But its application was clumsy. In order to swing his tail around, Popo had to drop and swing his shoulders through to get any sort of momentum. It was basically impossible to disguise ... coupled with the fact that which shoulder the Hutt dropped lower signified from which angle the tail would be swinging, every single tail strike was what those experienced with the art of striking would call "telegraphed." "Telegraphing" a power attack doesn't work against the best and quickest. Na'Varro had Force-enhanced speed combined with extensive Teras Kasi training. Basically, he didn't even need Battle Precognition to sense that a strike was coming, or even to tell him where it was coming from, from what angle it was coming from, and how much he would need to move to get out of the way. All of that was evident from the way Popo set up his strikes. It wasn't his fault, it was just Hutt physiology.

The tail swing exposed a lot of areas for counterattack for an opponent who was quick and skilled enough. The back as the tail came round, then without the electrostaff, the front was basically undefended while the Hutt worked to get his tail back under control and balanced behind him. The tail could whip around another time, but with much decreased velocity without a running start. The Hutt had a much weaker upper body, and Alen was sure he could deal with the wrist blasters at close quarters. After avoiding this tail strike, Na'Varro could pose a real problem to the Hutt as long as he didn't hang around in close quarters.

Now let us discuss physical fatigue.

Alen was suffering from a form of mental tiredness. Wasteful TK use had dulled his ability to think and use Force powers. Having trained to compartmentalise his mind, and believe two things at once, he still possessed most of his physical faculties. He was a very physically fit and strong human, not at all weighed down by body armour as he wasn't wearing any. Popo was much heavier and wearing around a tonne of body armour. Micro repulsors or no, Popo would be getting fatigued sooner than Alen would. That was just the way things were. Then there was the fatigue of being in a difficult duel itself. Alen was used to it, having been in dozens and dozens during his life, often outnumbered or at a distinct power disadvantage. Experience was a play here. Being worried or otherwise mentally inexperienced brought on inexplicable mental fatigue. You forgot to do simple things such as breathe. Through Popo's helmet, Alen couldn't tell if that was taking a toll or not, but he supposed he would soon find out.

And now the Hutt was angry. Getting angry was a great way to lose a fight. Composed fighters win more fights than angry ones. Using anger in the back of your mind can work as a catalyst for aggression, but going overboard led to mistakes.

Basically, from what Alen had seen, as long as he played it safe he could wear Popo down and then kill him. And probably would. Na'Varro hadn't earned his reputation through luck. He had earned it through skill. With a blade, he was one of the greatest fighters alive, and that was not hubris talking. Sure, Alen had taken plenty of damage. But he hadn't been in any degree against a skill where he hadn't. Attrition was his style, and the only person to match him at that was Ashin Varanin. Yes, that Ashin Varanin.

As Popo dropped his shoulder, Alen was already moving backwards. As the tail whipped around, Alen simply vaulted over it by flipping to the right. He rarely left the ground during fights, but he didn't have the Force to worry about with this fight. He was almost out of the tail's range, where the beskar clad monstrosity was less girthy, so it was certainly much easier than clearing the strike closer to the Hutt.

Alen landed on his right foot and sprang forward as the tail continued arcing around, his right handed blade stabbing keenly for Popo's neck join, where he'd hit him the first time. Popo's tail was finishing high, so it would be harder to get under control. Gravity was a queen. Alen's strike was swift and sure, and he would not be getting hugged to death this time. Both feet landed on Popo's chest plate as he struck and sprang away directly after, landing a few metres from his opponent.

Warm up was over.

Objective: Unearthing those trapped within
Allies: [member="Erinyes Draclau"] | [member="Avalore Eden"] | Jedi Order / Order of the Silver Jedi
Enemies: One Sith

Loud thuds and crashes could be heard from within the wall of rubble, as if somebody was clearing a path from the other side as well. A few tiny openings were made in the otherwise solid wall of debris, which Thurion took as a good sign since they had to be made by someone still alive. There was no time to lose. Rather than clearing the rubble by hand, which would've taken him all night, he backed off, taking a few steps backwards to position himself firmly against the ground. This would take great focus to achieve, but there were lives at stake. Any price would be worth paying to save just one more life this day.

With all his concentration, the Jedi Master - who'd been branded a traitor and renegade 15 years ago by the very Order he was attempting to save at this moment - was about to lift the massive pieces of rubble blocking the ones trapped on the other side. The Force surged through his outstretched arms and trembling hands, causing beads of sweat to run down his forehead. Slowly but surely the first large piece of rubble began to shiver and shake before finally leaving the ground and hover into the air. Tossing it a few metres to the side, he immidiately grappled the next enormous piece of debris - even larger than the first one - via the Force and eventually that piece too began to hover above the ground before he tossed it to the opposite side of the first piece. That was all he could muster for now, as he verged on falling to his knees in exhaustion.

Fighting the urge to rest from the ordeal, Thurion stumbled forward until he stood before the wall of rubble, now considerably more vulnerable to a lightsaber. Igniting it, he pierced the layers of debris until he could feel it making it all the way through. He then began to carve out a large opening, big enough for a person to get through without much trouble. Of course, he didn't know of the precarious situation concerning a highly pregnant woman about to give birth within the ruins of the Jedi Temple.

Objective: Clench!
Allies: [member="Erinyes Draclau"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
Other: [member="Darth Banshee"]

"Erinyes," Avalore managed between dry sobs, still holding on to that giant arm as though her life depended on it, she was beyond standing on ceremony at this point, "Erin...are you ok? Please be ok cause I can't help, I haven't been able to use the Force for a few weeks, I don't know why..."

She sniffed, the grimace on her face probably one of the ugliest she'd ever worn. Pain, lots of pain - gah.

"Oh- I used to be able to see things when I touched objects, that went away too after I got pregnant but I didn't really realize it until months after Master Starkiller saved me and then -sob- the longer I went the harder it became to do anything -sob- everytime I try to help or heal someone the baby would start running the olympics in there, and that's -sob- so uncomfortable,"

ranting was way better than looking around and realizing how dire their situation was,

"then last month I was helping in the med bay and halfway through a session I just couldn't do it anymore, and I just stood there with my hands over this dude and he's looking at me like 'well come on then, this fething hurts' and all I can do was stand there like Spiderguy fresh out of spiderweb, kkcch kkcch - pleh," she gesticulated with one hand the motion of being all out of spiderweb, "and everyone is just staring at me, you know -sniff- because I'm a fething planet and now I can't even orbit right. Hnnnnngggghhh-"

Contraaaaaaction.

Oh, right, childbirth.

Resume hyperventilating. Frantic breaths, whine, painful noises.

Thunderous sounds from beyond the pile of rubble echoed in. All bet's were off the table, Avalore looked around as the pain momentarily abated, took a deep breath and.. "HEEEEEELLLLLP!"

Do maelibi have sensitive hearing? Let's hope not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom