Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Republic: Red Dawn [ooc/info]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
6cfbea7666914ef5c7c0bf2093f44425.jpg

The Republic: Red Dawn

IC Info
The Republic is lost, the senate overthrown, corporate assets seized, and martial law declared among the Republic worlds. Current Prime Minister Genevieve has staged a coup using a Spaarti Creations grown clone army to do her bidding and bring forth the Republic she wishes to form. How might this of happened though? How was the republic so careless to not see what was in front of them this whole time?

Years ago the Prime Minister had commissioned the creation of a clone army, one that dwarfed the Republic's army during the clone wars of old. Going to Spaarti Creations CEO Patricia Susan Garter the business woman agreed to create this army in secrecy for the Prime Minister in order to safeguard the republic from the hands of the Sith and internal corruption. For years the army grew and trained until they were introduced into the Republic via Contruum and Balmorra, though the Republic suffered losses on both worlds the clones had proven themselves in battle by eliminating and overpowering the forces they were pit against.

The Republic did not question or deny this aide, nor did the senate object or lift a finger when the executive order was given to spread and station the army across republic worlds. Now with the army in place it was time to clean house of traitors. Advisor and representative of Cartao Patricia Susan Garter staged a fake coup in order to give the Prime Minister emergency power to eliminate Sith spies, collaborators, and cleanse the Republic of all who sought to bring her down.

However this was not what happened, for the Prime Minister had her own secret agenda. Nationalizing all assets of corporations and giving them to the people much like the Rebellion on Geonosis.

Now with an army of clone troopers to do her bidding the light within the galaxy must come together to bring back democracy to the Republic. If you are a member of the Republic the only question you must ask yourself is, whose side are you on? [/color] [/font]

OOC Info
So it's finally time. Genevieve's writer is stepping down from the Republic and more than likely leaving the site all together. But before he does so we agreed to give him a big send off, one that he would enjoy in order to end his favorite character. This event is our goodbye to Gen and it's been a lot of fun having to of being able to write with him.

To all members of the republic and the board as a whole. This is something that we have been discussing with the republic staff as a whole and we agreed to keep it hush hush due to it being part of Sven's last will and testament and honestly I can say it's paid off. We've got a lot of positive feedback and while the corporate take over wasn't planned it's certainly help build the suspense and hype of what happens next. This will be a mini event for the republic and of course as with all events participation is optional, once it is over everything will return to normal. Assets will be given back to all corporations, the senate will be reinstated, and the Jedi will be the peacekeepers of the light. There will be no rebranding, no going minor, this is not the end. This is something that's drawn a lot of attention to the republic to show that we love to write these large epic plots of loss and struggle in times of war not only from the hands of the One Sith but our own as well.

Event Info
Later today we will be getting up the opening thread to this bad boy, followed by two others that will be the main threads for the event. You are of course allowed to join as these will be public threads and you can have your character in them and just have fun :)

To all others whether they are corporate alliance or whoever! You are welcome to write your own threads during this event whether they are reactions, raids, whatever, however I can't guarantee you that we can be there to RP with you. We'll have our hands full. So just stay tuned and we will have a opening up for this in the evening when everyone gets off work and has a chance to get some food in them and unwind. We look forward to seeing you out there and thank you all for your support in making this story great before it even begins!

UPDATE
Our first thread is up and running, for all those who wish to join all are welcome to come along.

The execution of Imperial prisoners

For the record we need to state this again. This is a side event, do not let it influence any current RPs you may have. All participation is optional

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"] | [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] | [member="Sha'Lom Kolos"] | [member="Josef Levik"] | [member="Danny Colen"] | [member="Ashler de Dedhart"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Persephone Callas"] | [member="Jack Sparrow"] | [member="Cecily de Demici"] | [member="Darion Blackstaff"] | [member="Megàn Alestria"] | [member="Vaudin Miir"] | [member="Popo"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"] I [member="Sarge Potteiger"] I [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] I [member="Ordon Trozky"] I [member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Ricochet"] I [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] I [member="Ellya"] I [member="Yusan Fenn"] I [member="Braith Achlys"] I [member="Karen Roberts"] I [member="Orphen"] I [member="Mark Sage"] I [member="Mantic Dorn"] I [member="Corvus Raaf"]

Also I would like to make a huge thank you and shoutout to [member="Mantic Dorn"] despite some of their concerns and unwillingness they have been a champion about everything and we thank them from the bottom of our hearts for exemplifying everything it means to be a writer and to tell a story.

Ricochet

R
Sorry to interrupt....but I just have to say this sounds sooo facking cool!~ More of this please! More stand alone story arcs! I will def be paying close attention to this.

FgzwpK9.gif

Krenis Skirata

K
[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

You two should definitely do that. Krenis will rally the non-clone military.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom