Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore The Reptile Brigade | HHA

SOGjACQ.jpg

« Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime. »

UL0s7xy.png

I – OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
II – GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Army Name: 256th Light-Armored Brigade
  • Army Nickname: The Reptile Brigade
  • Army Commander: Veyli Xoxtin Veyli Xoxtin
  • Classification: Stormtroopers
  • Affiliation:
  • Army Symbol: here
  • Description: The Reptile Brigade is one of the four brigades within the Yinchorr Garrison, which is the division-sized defence force meant to protect Yinchorr. It also acts as a local defence force for other systems in the Third Sector of the Empire (the so-called 'Golden Nyss'). As the 1st Anaxsi Free Brigade, the 256th Light-Armored Brigade is under the command of Moff Julius Haskler and Commander Veyli Xoxtin.
III – SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: Yinchorr
  • Goals: To protect Yinchorr and the Third Imperial Sector
  • Reputation: The Reptile Brigade is known on Yinchorr as the shield of the natives -- the Yinchorri -- who are on the lower floor of the society, especially in the main cities occupied by the Imperial-Anaxsi, such as Pols Yinchorr. Despite the status of this brigade, which is more or less the people unit, the TodHusars and the Hasklers don't intend to belittle the renown of the 256th, because they are the main support of the local defence force. Veyli Xoxtin rather known as a very lawful commander among the Azure Shield Command, truly involved in the recapture of Anaxes.
IV – COMPOSITION INFORMATION
  • Army Size: Large
  • Composition:
    • Stormtroopers:
      • mechanised infantry
      • sappers
      • armoured vehicles
V – MEMBERS
VI – HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Formed a couple of weeks after the Battle of Nirauan against the Brotherhood of the Maw, the Reptile Brigade has been designed as a quick and efficient defence force for the Third Sector and especially the world of Yinchorr. Placed under the command of Moff Julius Haskler, the 256th stays in Pols Yinchorr as a security force, helping the TodHusars from the 1st Anaxsi Free Brigade to defend the prison against the Rebels from the Galactic Alliance. Later, several weeks before the Annihilation of Tython led by the Brotherhood of the Maw, the Reptile Brigade is reformed to serve as an expeditionary unit within the Stormtroopers Corps.

Last edited:
Under Review Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an

Sorry for the long wait. Before I further review this submission, I'd like to make a suggestion. You list the Unit Availability as "Rare" rather than "Unique", which would imply that there is more than one Reptile Brigade, but not very many. However, based on the description, the Reptile Brigade is a unique military unit. There is only one.

If I'm reading that correctly, I would strongly recommend you submit this in the Lore section of the Codex, using the Army Lore template. The NPC Combat Unit template is intended for building block units, not unique battalions. For example, Imperial Stormtroopers would be an NPC Combat Unit, since they are a basic building block of multiple different Imperial armies. However, the 501st Legion would be considered an Army, because it is a unique battalion made up of building blocks like stormtroopers.

If you'd like to go that route, I can move this sub to the Lore section and let you re-work the template. If you decide not to take that advice, switch this unit's Availability to Unique (unless there is more than one Reptile Brigade) and we'll go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom