Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Imperial Stormtrooper Corps [NIO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UAp3FVi.png

rmyQ4cT.png

hgoK0gk.png

[ Theme ]

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Army Name:
    • Stormtrooper Corps
    • Stormtroopers
  • Classification: Elite and specially trained fighting force.
  • Affiliation: New Imperial Order
  • Army Symbol: Shown above, mailed fist infront of the Imperial Crest.
  • Description: The Stormtrooper Corps is an elite fighting force acting as an auxiliary branch to the New Imperial Order military composing of veteran and elite status legions and units apart of greater Naval/Armada and Army detachments. It is highly trained and well equipped, acting as the tip of the spear to any New Imperial Order military action.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: Nirauan, The Hand Of Thrawn
  • Goals: The spearhead of the New Imperial Order. Open up further lanes of attack and devestate the enemy forces with cunning tactics and overwhelming firepower. The Stormtrooper Corps can be refitted to operate on any front under any condition land, air, space or sea in order to accomplish the most difficult mission objectives.
    Walking in the shadow of a legacy of Galactic dominance in the wake of ancient regimes such as the
    Galactic Empire and its successor states ; the resurrection of the Stormtrooper Corps ties hand in hand with the New Imperial Order's directive of resurrecting the Imperial identity as a whole. In its wake, the Stormtrooper Corps is a feared fighting force though while opposing propaganda actions might seek to (and even successfully) demean the name and reputation of the corps, its merit on the field is tangible in the devastation of its enemies and sheer results of its actions on the field of battle.
COMPOSITION INFORMATION
  • Army Size: Huge
    • Composition:

dJ6xuE6.gif
      Lord General
    • Storm Command....768,000 Stormtroopers..4 Armies
      k2BbSaP.gif
      General
    • Storm Army.......150,600 Stormtroopers..4 Army Corps
      RfVjo2W.gif
      Major General //
      7he4JXL.gif
      Lt. General
    • Storm Army Corps.51,200 Stormtroopers...4 Legions
      fR9vRk6.gif
      Legion Cmdr. //
      TH6umxq.gif
      Legion General
    • Storm Legion.....12,800 Stormtroopers...4 Regiments
      hJeAiVe.gif
      Lt.Legion Commander
    • Storm Regiment...3,200 Stormtroopers....4 Battalions
      YHLDpiK.gif
      Major
    • Storm Battalion..800 Stormtroopers......4 Companies
      zicTd6I.gif
      Captain
    • Storm Company....200 Stormtroopers......4 Platoons
      jNjHjYE.gif
      LmlTnTg.gif
      Lieutenant
      HMrfSpL.gif
      Commander
    • Storm Platoon....50 Stormtroopers.......5 Squads
      Kyyfz87.gif
      Sergeant
    • Storm Squad......10 Stormtroopers [1 Hvy. Weapon + 1 Special Weapon]
MEMBERS
Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar
Remus Kelbor Remus Kelbor
Belisarius Belisarius
Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt
Ravraa Vyshraal Ravraa Vyshraal
Hadrian Javik
Davis Garrick Davis Garrick
Norbert Wilhelm
Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry

GPxIgRQ.png
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Formed at the onset of the Sith-Imperial Civil War, the New Imperial Order Stormtrooper Corps was initially made up of elite units apart of the defection force. The first legion, under the command of Irveric Tavlar made up entirely of soldiers from the formerly known 'Deathshead Squadron' which served as his spearhead force during his campaigns apart of the Sith Imperial Armed Forces.

Harkening back to the legacy of the Galactic Empire, the Stormtrooper Corps and the New Imperial Order as a whole has adopted aesthetic and functional elements of the fallen regime as a means of reconstructing and resurrecting the very Imperial identity which had been subverted by the Sith Empire during its reign.

Needing its veteran stock in all purpose roles the Stormtrooper Corps is as versatile as it is deadly. Striking hard and fast with overwhelming firepower on the field of battle, the Stormtrooper Corps is truly the fist of the Order and the main fighting force from which the New Empire enacts his will on its enemies and the Galaxy proper.

Props to Remus Kelbor Remus Kelbor for organization info.

Last edited:

Zak Dymo

Z
Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar

I'll be doing this review for you. This is very solid overall, my main comment is on this:

RV9rsL4.png
The images for your ranks appear to be broken. Not just for me, but also for others that I asked to look at this submission. I'd recommend fixing that before this gets locked. If you need any help with hosting images, please let me know and I'm happy to assist.

Otherwise, please tag me when you have completed any edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom