Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign The Reclamation War: Bending Feathers | Mandalorian Enclave

lLcXg5L.png

Eliz nodded slowly, taking another bite. Five minutes, huh? That was a pretty good time all things considered. If she didn't try anything too underhanded at least. This was supposed to be a ring of honor after all. What were the rules about shamans here anyway? He chewed over that thought literally before glancing towards Mevia with a slight grin. "I bet ten. Your sister is pretty good after all. You planning on going in the ring yourself, though? I admit I'm not too sure what's going on exactly."

He paused before bumping her shoulder.

"Fill your old man in, mm?"

Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla

Don't.call.me.beautiful. (retired)

lyran3obj3.png

Tor Valum, Kestri, Wild Space
Ji'yr Market

Go0LvEH.jpg

ANGEL_WITH_A_SHOTGUN
With a bounty of fresh credits from her completed business on Batuu, Meshla decided it was finally time to check out Kestri, the homeworld of the Enclave Mandalorians. It did give her a moment of contemplation though as she
programmed the coordinates into the nav computer before the Ne'tra Galaar left the Western Reaches for Wild Space.

The last time the Detta had any interaction with the Southern Systems Mandalorians was during the Rebellion of Mandalore. It was the fight to free the planet once and for all from the grip and influence of the Sith Empire. The problem was too many groups wanted to reign over the spoils, which was a laugh as Manda'yaim was left just a barren rock and shell of herself after all the abuse she'd taken over the millennium.

Anyway, the cluster frak was a distant memory now and hopefully wouldn't cause issues for her future endeavors. It was what it was, nothing more, nothing less.

~

The blue-armored Mando strolled along the stalls of the bazaar, stopping here and there as something caught her eye. It reminded the Mandalore-born of the famous Chortav Meshurkaane Market in the old city of Keldabe where she grew up. The blonde bit her lip with wistful thoughts regarding that, which triggered an urge for a drink...

Speaking of, that was what the Detta had particularly come to Tor Valum for - its prime tihaar. The Mando-favored spirit was hard to come by across the galaxy, and it was what she preferred to fill her flask with... and at the moment it was dry as Tatooine.

<"How much for a cask?"> Kaiyra asked the barter of the stall while confirming on her HUD that someone indeed had been following her since arriving at the market.

At least let me wet my whistle first, she sighed sliding her gloved hand casually yet readily upon the grip of her holstered slugthrower covered by a cape worn.

Open for interaction and/or introductions

Last edited:

lyran3obj1.png

:: R I S H I

In private Runi might show Darius more consideration than most, but in public or outside of the Briirud she treated him like any other. No great pains were taken to maintain an appearance of neutrality -- no extra effort to prove she held no favoritism toward him. The Speaker of the Mandokarla seemed to flip a switch in how she treated certain people. It was a skill born from many years of practice and the need to maintain a certain detachment from those around her. Not everything a Speaker said was well received, but you could not worry about how people would feel once they received it.

She was, all the same, pleased he attended such functions. Not all had stayed close to Kestri in the past few decades. The hardships in life were often cruel and taxing to even a strong community. One should never overlook when people stayed close in such trying times.

A soft grunt acknowledged Darius Mereel Darius Mereel 's private message. It was better when negotiations -- which were an excellent chance to polish skills not involving a blaster -- proceeded without complications. Not that the Mandalorians couldn't see their way through a thorny situation. It might complicate future... discussions if people got the wrong idea, however, from their time on this relatively humble world.

The corner of her lips curled upward slightly at Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher saying someone might require discipline. If there was something Runi was good at it was discipline. Most were surprised how long a one-sided duel could last when the dominating force used a blunt instrument instead of a blaster or a lightsaber. Yes, a protracted experience not soon to be repeated. And that was without using the Manda's powers for something as outlandish as illusory sights and sounds.

The ease with which Nadira accepted Corbin's words was fortuitous, if a touch personal. Shame it seemed used more to convince their hosts to simply hear what the Mandalorians had to say, rather than convince them that what was said was in all their best interests. Albeit, so far, the negotiations hadn't really specified how it was in Rishi's interest just yet.

Now that they'd had the carrot, Vren Rook Vren Rook brought the stick back into the conversation. Runi had no qualms about his casual yet firm request that the extra 'honor guard' be removed from the proceedings. They were there to fight with words or with weapons, but you didn't do both in one sitting.

"The Mandokarla are accustomed to living off the land, as your people do," Runi spoke up in turn. "There is much we can trade even if you do not require the more advanced technology our people can fasten. As we seek to work together, you would only need to let us know what your needs are for equitable trade." There might be members of the body present that would think technology a blight on their society. If such existed here they would not be the first Runi would have encountered. The Mandokarla did not eschew it because they were fanatics, however; their love of hand-wrought crafts and survival came from the focus it brought to an otherwise weary soul. The time and attention needed naturally let the worries fade into the background and in time the tension was no longer the norm, and the person could begin to restore their sense of place in the galaxy.

It seemed then, in that moment, the decision rest with Galadan. Runi showed no more concern with the pregnant pause there than she had with the guards elbowing their way into the chamber earlier. If Vren was the hammer, Runi was the anvil. The question remain whether the people before them wish to learn first-hand why Mandalorians were known for their forges.

lyran3obj1.png

A nod to Vren, and back to his men. That was all it took for his guar to about face and take the order as if given by himself. Even so long bereft of proper and cohesive leadership, the discipline of House Mereel had fallen only slightly, and even then only to one used to it from the inside after decades of becoming accustomed to its culture. A glance to Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida was perhaps the only favoring he gave her, before his stance, if not his gaze shifted to Corbin, disbelief mingling with disgust hidden by a visor.

The man could taste leather of licked boots later. The display annoyed him, and how quickly he changed tunes when Vren snarled. Have the courage of your convictions at least. But, other matters. As reports radioed in, he marked squad leaders in his mind. Though his father had never formally taught him, the man had ample evidence and training elsewhere of how the A'lor of such a House as his must act, and if anything, he took to leadership easier than his father. Possibly because he had never sought or wanted even a hint of it.

"My men are deployed. Initial reports show some of the younger sik'haya got a little jumpy, location is fuzzy, as is why. Suspected coordinates are on your HUD, Speaker. Marshal, yours as well. I'll divert my men to said coordinates at your leisure."

Sometimes leading required knowing when to follow, and right now this council needed to see a cohesive, well oiled war machine pivot and respond. His blood might call for him to march down there and jerk a few knots in shebs himself, but that would hardly send the right message. Everyone had to be seen as on the same page here in these rooms.

Afterwards, he might ask Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla to speak to the lads at the Fortress on his clanworld, and after a few months guarding the mines they might learn discipline.

lyran3obj1.png

ACKLAY
EVERYWHERE | RISHI
TAG: Zorana Zorana | Yael Kandar Yael Kandar | Morgan Keldau Morgan Keldau | Avel Som Avel Som | Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol | @I am not tagging y'alls alts
GEAR: In bio

smalldivsilver.png

banner15.png

STILL COUNTING

Couldn't things ever be easy?

Their little moment of peace was amazingly shattered by a slug hitting Yael's armour and everything went to Haran in a handbasket after that. Both women dove for cover for a heartbeat, but both men remained very clear targets as rifles were brought to shoulders.

Things were happening fast now.

Just as a mass of new guns appeared, another guy appeared with fanfare into their midst. Gailen hardly spared the flamboyant man a glance as his jetpack roared to life and he rained particle bolts down on the mercenaries before Morgan could even suggest it. Luckily his Clan member sorted out the new guy.

<Gailen, I need them to engage the Basilisk!>

The hell was she up to now?
<Mouse, you heard her.> he told the droid. <Stay alive, Kandar! Come, on Beroya! You flank left and don't bother with fire. Missiles and blasters. Mouse will do the rest.> he told both women in one go as golden bolts were sent down at the mercs.
://: You hope I do the rest ://: Mouse hit back, but Gailen could see the engines firing up on his HUD anyway. And soon enough, the howl came clear as the Basilisk took a berth before the six-barrel rained golden bolts down at the large contingent of mercs for a few rotations as he passed.

Gail had just flanked right and was dodging bolts while sending some back, when he caught sight of the most bizarre scene from the corner of his eye.
<Morgan, new guy! One of you check out the dragon at the buffet and what the hell it's doing here!> A dragon? Was he really seeing right? Not that he had time to linger. He sent a missile from his jetpack at the shebs to try and win some time for Mouse to come around again.

Oh man.

All of them better get out of this alive or he'd be hanged.

lyran3obj3.png

Tag: Meshla Detta Meshla Detta
He should not have been so visible, that was the long and short of it. The armor clad mandalorian had long abandoned what it meant to be "mando'ade" a long time ago. Yes, he still wore the armor of his people, and still did his best to follow the six tenets of the resol'nare, save for the one which had often mattered the most. Solus refused to recognize anyone that claimed they were the Mand'alor. It did not matter who it was, legitimate or not, there had simply been so many of them. Even the leaders of the various clans could not often agree on who bore the title. His memory served him well, and the time when multiple people claimed the title at once was still seared into it.

On this day, none of it mattered. Kestri was still home to him in some sense. His clan belonged there at any rate. Someday he would return. Those he considered to be family were among The Enclave. Solus would find them, but whether he would be welcome among them or not was anyone's guess. For now the markets seemed a good place to gather information as to what his clan was up to now. Whether he was wandering aimlessly, or curious about the blue beskar clad woman in front of him, Solus made his way from stall to stall.

"Tihaar," he mumbled to himself.

He smirked waiting in the wings. Solus was a fool if he thought she had not picked up on the fact he had been following her, but as long as she did not seem to be bothered by it, or do anything to stop it, he would continue to see where she was going. For all he knew she could lead him back to others. The streets were buzzing with news that parts of Rishii were under attack by a mandalorian offensive. They wanted what the planet had to offer.

Was the drumbeat of war going to call for him again?

Solus shook his head. Perhaps he needed to stop following and make his presence known. At least he needed to acknowledge that she knew.

"I'll be wanting one as well," he said slapping some credits on the makeshift counter of the stall.

His head turned to the woman, though his helmet remained fixed to his head. A slight nod was given before his gaze returned to the vendor. Solus did not need to say anything. They were strangers to one another, and for the moment, unless she brought up the fact he had been tailing her, the vod would leave that subject matter untouched.

Last edited:
B6EPcpg.png

OUTFIT: x
TAG: Avel Som Avel Som | Gailen Keldau Gailen Keldau | Jas Katis Jas Katis | Morgan Keldau Morgan Keldau | Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol | Yolaghun Yolaghun | Zorana Zorana | Open
GEARS: In bio

lyran3obj1.png

RISHI, ABRION SECTOR, WILD SPACE

"Hey, Rhys Swynol, Mando pirate," He introduced himself to the others in a friendly tone, "heard you lot might need some help with shipment issues. How can I help?"

Another Mandalorian, which I don't think I've ever seen, decided to join the skirmish, in a rather unique fashion. Surely, another hand would make this battle more manageable, yet the seemingly unserious tone of this Rhys Swynol made me think twice before deciding to answer him. The enemies are engaging our front and I don't want to risk losing focus over this odd man. Luckily, Morgan answered the man before it's too long, and hopefully the so-called Mando pirate can make himself useful in this fight.​

://: You hope I do the rest ://: Mouse hit back, but Gailen could see the engines firing up on his HUD anyway. And soon enough, the howl came clear as the Basilisk took a berth before the six-barrel rained golden bolts down at the large contingent of mercs for a few rotations as he passed.

As Gailen's Basilisk engages the enemies, I launched myself off to the lanky birdman with my jetpack. I have a sliver of hope that the merc squad are going to be occupied by the Basilisk, and won't interrupt me reaching the birdman or his bird for a close-quarter combat, where I am most comfortable at. Halfway through, I shot a nano missile from my vambrace, hoping to split the man's concentration between the two things. I readied my Gauntlet-Beskad, aiming for the first swing if we ended up making contact.

As I am getting closer to the birdman, yet another voice blurred up my attention for a split-second. It wasn't something that I can, or meant to understand. It sounds like a dragon. There can't be a dragon in Rishi, right? I really want to look back, checking the source of the sound, and assess the situation, yet I have someone to take care of in front of me, a dangerous one if my assessment was right.​

smalldivsilver.png

lyran3obj2.png

RIXSHA
TRACYN ISLAND | RISHI
TAG: Domina Prime Domina Prime | Gar Shale Gar Shale | Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira

jandiv.png

banner6.png

RECKLESS

Buir Rok Detta watched in silence as the exchange happened in the arena.

He was content with the way the Drillmaster of the Enclave was handling things. That was, until a child approached him from the stands.
"I am sure you do not treat most vod like mere beasts. Do you resent my own approach? I am Elise Krayt of Clan Krayt. I am a Mandalorian warrior and medic of Archais. Would you prove the Mandalorian Enclave's skill in honorable combat below?"

His dark visor within the jetblack helmet looked down at her, brow lifted at her moxie. And then he laughed. A deep rumbling laughter echoing over the Amphitheatre. Before he could say anything after the laughter died down, however, the whaler of a husband of Amena Kader Amena Kader stepped forward.
"And I am Gar of Clan Shale, the Champion of Tracyn Island. I accept your challenge, Elise of Clan Krayt, on behalf of Buir Rok Detta and the Rishi Enclave!"

Rok could do nothing but nod at the man. He was one of the best warriors within the enclave. He would represent them all well with martial skill at least. It would be interesting to hear what the little ad'ika would say.

Just then, the Drillmaster called from below.
"We are prepared to proceed, and she promised to behave~"

"Very well! We'll recognise her presence!" he said. "Mira Eldar! I call upon you to face this one in combat!" he then called toward on of his Mando'ade.
"Yes, Buir!"
A few minutes later, the most unimpressive and petite Mandalorian jogged into the arena and towards Domina Prime Domina Prime .
"Will you face me?" Mira asked her, loud enough to hear. "For what it's worth, I see you as Mando'ad, Vod." she then whispered toward Dima before she squared her stance, waiting to see what the xeno would do.

In the meantime, Buir Detta turned back to Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira .

"Do you accept my warrior's challenge, ad'ika? You shall share the arena with the two down there."

jandiv.png

banner3.png

TRACYN ISLAND | RISHI
TAG: Adenn Munin Adenn Munin | Kaiyra Munin Kaiyra Munin

"Adenn Munin and these are my warriors. Beroya, huh? A worthy clan unlike many others in the Galaxy. What're your thoughts of this whole…demonstration?"

Jan snorted. Finally someone who held a modicum of sense. She respected the Verd here, but that didn't mean that they had to play at fighting.
"Haven't heard of Munins in a long while. What are you doing this far south?" she asked him, crossing her arms while nodding toward those behind him. "And this...demonstration is best suited for days like the Solstice. But apparently it's necessary if these Verd are to join us in war or whatever." It was a waste of time she could have spent readying a fleet and warriors from Vlemoth. Instead, she was playing at warrior. Or waiting to.

Jan glanced at the woman behind Adenn then. Her armour, especially, stood out among the others.
"What's your thoughts on all of this?" she asked her. Adenn's hesitation before saying "demonstration" already told Jan which way he was leaning, but not those with him.

One thing that she was raised with was that Mando'ade thought for themselves, not others for them.

lyran3obj1.png
Kestri | Refinery
Gear: In bio
Tags: Yael Kandar Yael Kandar | Gailen Keldau Gailen Keldau | Zorana Zorana | Avel Som Avel Som | Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol | Yolaghun Yolaghun

Things quickly turned into a proper SNAFU around the refinery team as things spiralled out of control. The mercenaries were one thing, the new arrival of a pirate was still workable... but a karking dragon? Perhaps leaving the liquor on the dropship wouldn't have been a bad idea. Morgan focused his attention on the mercenaries for the moment as he moved along the catwalk, intent on harassing them for the rest to get an opening.

At least Gailen didn't just blast off into a random direction.

The radio chatter was quickly followed by the familiar howl of ion engines as Gailen's Basilisk took flight to engage the mercenaries... a rather overboard reaction for the situation, but at least it would get the job done. The order to inspect the dragon soon came through, drawing Morgan's attention. :: On it! Rhys, on me. :: Morgan called out as he took off in search of the target. It didn't take long for the Keldau to track down the dragon... feasting on the charred remains of the Rishii scattered around.

"Firefight ain't the place for a snack, my guy!" He called out as he touched down, his rifle trained on the dragon as he kept his distance. "You want some mando-fried Rishi, go check, out Nal Hutta. Otherwise identify yourself. You merc?" He continued with a neutral voice as he watched the creature.

In the distance, Morgan could hear the fighting still raging with growing intensity. The Basilisk would keep the mercs busy, but not for long. It wasn't their first time fighting Mandalorians and their War Droids...

lyran3obj1.png
RISHI | REFINERY
HEX INCORPORATED | HELLION PRIVATE MILITARY GROUP
TAGS: Gailen Keldau Gailen Keldau | Yael Kandar Yael Kandar | Zorana Zorana | Avel Som Avel Som | Yolaghun Yolaghun | Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol
GEAR: In bio | unit equipment

ui3oSwD.png

It didn’t take long for the engagement to ramp up in intensity, and none of the mercenaries were surprised in the slightest. The moment those visors entered their sights, they knew what was laying ahead of them. Eight highly trained mercs against four Mandalorians?

Odds were still heavily stacked against them… by a hefty margin.

They still fought on despite the concern, though a howl in the distance earned the attention of pretty much all of them. The sagging soldiers, sighs over comms and presence in the Force echoed what Jas could merely mutter.

”For kriff’s sake…”

The Hellions scattered for cover as the Basilisk flew overhead, letting loose with its overwhelming might along the refinery. :: Get the bloody launcher! :: Jas shouted over the comms as he lobbed a grenade at the Basilisk. It didn’t do much, but at least it landed close to the Mandalorians which did make him feel a little better. Busting out his secret wasn’t something he was planning on for the day.

His thoughts were interrupted by a concussion missile sailing overhead towards the Basilisk. Barely peeking over his cover close to the transport, Krast took aim once again as the launcher’s barrels rotated and readied another warhead. The beep signified lock-on, and another missile headed towards the Basilisk. :: That droid’s gonna be a headache, boss! :: The trooper called out as he ducked behind his cover.

:: Keep firing, that thing’s armour isn't invincible! :: He shouted, firing at the remaining Mandalorians as they flew overhead. What he wouldn’t do for a jetpack…

3f0dc16183b632ce1ba821222e3f5a2d.png

One of the Mandalorians, who seemed to be the leader, or something close, engaged the mercs with some kind of monstrosity of a droid. Good, he wasn't on his own after all. It would have sucked just a tiny, little bit if he'd had to take on that many armored people at once.
One of the Mandalorians, female by the shape, jumped up and launched herself into the air with her jetpack, and headed straight towards him.

"Darkwing, to the sky!" The hawk propelled itself into the air with a burst of Force Flight, allowing it to get airborne and soaring above much faster than any normal bird.

The Mando woman flew straight as Avel Som, which allowed him an easier target, even if it would still be difficult to take down. He let off a barrage of slugs her way. As she reached approximately halfway between Avel Som and where she had been, she let loose what looked like a blaster bolt from her vambrace, only it arced.

Must be a nano missile, he thought. He wasn't entirely sure how he knew that. Some kind of programming from when he was created...
He shifted his aim to shoot down the tiny missile. Only, there was no bullet, only a click. Out of ammo with no time to reload. "Feth," was all he had time to say as the exploding missile knocked him back.

Overhead, Darkwing was screeching something about a dragon. Avel Som didn't really have time to worry about that. The Mando chick was right on him. He threw down the rifle and pulled his six-gun revolver. He stood up and faced down the Mandalorian, his wounds rapidly vanishing. "I thought Mandalorians were supposed to be warriors, not bandits!" he yelled,

Avel_Som_and_Darkwing.jpg

NAME: Avel Som
ENGAGING: Yael Kandar Yael Kandar

Last edited:

DnA0tMA.png

lyran3obj1.png
Equipment: standard blaster rifle, couple of thermodetonators
Objective: Cause chaos!
Appearance: Armoured
Tags: Open | Morgan Keldau Morgan Keldau | Yolaghun Yolaghun | Zorana Zorana | Yael Kandar Yael Kandar | Gailen Keldau Gailen Keldau | Avel Som Avel Som | Jas Katis Jas Katis

"Shooting? Of course! How silly of me!" Rhys laughed as he poked out of cover and fired several shots.

Rhys then heard the roar of a dragon and looked over to where the beast landed. "Well damn, that is a large fella joining us today. Next we'll see some Jedi and Sith jumping in." Rhys laughed a little to himself, unsure what to make of the situation where there were dragons coming out of nowhere, that felt a little more dangerous for a pick up job than he was use to.

Being called upon to join the approach to the dragon, Rhys shrugged, "sure why not, a chance to meet a dragon definitely sounds thrilling." He tugged his sleeve up, pulling both sleeves up to his elbows and exposing the pink skin of his forearm. It was relaxing being able to feel his skin exposed and breath but it also meant that his pheromones could be released and find their way to the dragon. Something that could help in the lowering the aggression levels of the dragon.

"Hey buddy, sun's getting real low." His voice was soft, attempting to be soothing, his words were stolen from some holovid he watched but he couldn't help it. Not often you had to confront an aggressive beast, well, not a super common occurrence for Rhys. "Think might be best to lower the weapon, mate, don't lower your guard but pointing a weapon at something tends not to lower somethings aggression." Rhys pointed out to the other Mandalorian.

He handed a thermodetonator to him, showing that Rhys wasn't without a plan of blowing the creature up if they couldn't sway it to leave them alone. "How about we chill and just have a fun time killing some birds together." The emotions coming from Rhys were waves of happiness and calm, he decided it might be good to have the dragon help them out in this. Also would be easier to deal with the dragon with all the other Mandalorians after the raid.

The dragon finished swallowing the last of his meal as he watched some kind of battle going on. The whole thing was rather exciting. "Brit'grah!" He roared out. They all seemed to have some sort of carapace, but he wasn't sure if it was chitin or metal. And why were they fighting? Some sort of territorial dispute? Would they target him, if they noticed him? He wasn't exactly hiding. Actually, it was likely they heard his overly excited roar just now. Oops.

Indeed, two of the group with the big, metal beast thingy did break away and come towards him, speaking words he didn't quite understand. Were they coming to take his food? Attack him for being in their territory? He stiffened for a moment, ready to attack, then he realized that it was silly to think that. He'd already eaten his meal, so they couldn't take it, and they probably thought he was a more exciting spectacle than the fight that was going on. That metallic beastie seemed to be doing most of the work, so they had probably been bored and wanted to say hello. "Krosis'vonmindoraan," he replied in his low, rumbling voice. He tried out some of the words one of the creatures had said. "Firefight? Nal Hutta? Merc?"

The dragon stood up and looked down at the two. He gave a polite bow of his head. At least, he hoped it came across as polite. They were an alien species, after all. That could be a grave insult in their culture, for all he knew. "Pruzah'grind! Lok'paaz? Zu'u'Yolaghun. Wo'los'hi?" They probably had no idea what he was saying. He pointed to himself. "Yolaghun."

"Zu'u'fen'aak,"
he said as he motioned for the two to follow him. He pointed at the metal beast. "Daar'los'vomindok." He was curious what the thing was and headed towards it.

lyran3obj2.png

"I'd rather watch my kingdom fall, i want it all or nothing at all~"

{ Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla | Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira | Jan Beroya Jan Beroya | Adenn Munin Adenn Munin | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Kaiyra Munin Kaiyra Munin }​

There was an almost deafening ringing in her ears, her vision twisted and became white hot behind her eyelids as the xeno pulled broken helm tighter against her chest, clutching it almost desperately as if it was all the Xeno had left to hang onto. At this point she had blocked out all the noise and madness and yet the arrival of a stranger forced those tall, alien ears to twitch and swivel along the sides of her head like small radar dishes.

"Will you face me?"

The words barely registered, the vocals fuzzy and faded from Dimas lack of focus as she remained on her knees in the sand with her broken helm. Groaning aloud almost childishly as if a parent had told her to do some mundane chore. Lacking the motivation nor the desire to do much of anything at this point Dima responded in a confused, almost baffled manner.

"Wha-, huh?" Dima asked looking over her shoulder slightly, the two eyes on the side of her head catching a mere glimpse of the smaller, rather petite Mandalorian woman who had come to Dima.

"For what it's worth, I see you as Mando'ad, Vod." They whispered, Dimas ears perking up slightly at the statement. The alien girl lifted herself slowly from her knees now, returning to her full height and turning around towards the girl with tears still trickling down the xenos cheeks. Dimas face ugly and twisted with emotion as she sniffled and stared at the smaller Mando girl with a confused look written in her eyes.

"Really?" Dima asked, lifting a hand to wipe away some of the tears from her central most eye embedded into her forehead, the eye with the greatest amount of focus. "You aren't just...saying that to make Dima feel better are you?" The naive xeno questioned, a strange aura of innocence radiating from the 'Prime' as she held out her helm a bit towards the girl. "This one broke it..." She mused, veering off track as the girl went on with her ramblings.

"When this one was younger...like uhhh, maybe this big~" She gestured with her other two arms, implying she was likely a child in this story. "Cousins gave Dima a pretty book. It did not have words, just colorful pictures." She mused, almost smiling at the memory. "The book had many pictures, but always Dimas favorite were the ones showing Mandalorians together! And the hunt was eternal, so the Manda would always be satisfied with our deeds. This one always thought we were more beautiful together, where nothing could stop us, where we were truly mighty. Both feared and loved~" Dima explained, running her clawed fingers along the surface of her broken helm. Almost not even noticing the stance the girl had taken was one for combat. "But as this one grew older...it became obvious we had become something ugly. This one is not sure when it happened exactly, or why. But something drove us apart...conflict between ourselves made us ugly Dima thinks. We aren't like one big hive anymore." She explained, sniffling again and turning the helm around to the girl could see the broken visor.

"We're always hiding...always isolated. We're feared yes, but we aren't loved. What...happened to us cousin? Where did it all go so wrong?" She asked genuinely. It was never really in her nature to fight among her own kind, but Mandalorians seemed to relish in it. Delight in conflict among themselves even if it was self destructive.

"Dima just...wants us to be beautiful again."

lyran3obj2.png

C R U S A D E R
TRACYN ISLAND | RISHI
Jan Beroya Jan Beroya | Kaiyra Munin Kaiyra Munin
qKprTT1.png
"Haven't heard of Munins in a long while. What are you doing this far south?"

Famous or infamous was his clan, it all depends on the individual. Never has a Munin gone this far or even interacted with the Enclave. They were more concerned with their own issues than to deal with another sect far from Concord Dawn.

“Something new, I suppose,” and shrugged, before continuing, “I was hoping the Enclave would surprise me, but I’m not too impressed.”

Harsh honesty, but a warrior’s merit wasn’t measured by their armor or weapons but also by their honesty. Why should he cower from the truth of his own opinion? Many only speak their mind in private and shy away in public only to be accepted by others.

“A lot more could be done than playing in the dirt with these Mandalorians. A shame; we have the time to coordinate gladiatorial battles, but not come together to take the Galaxy,” a shake of his head with a disappointing, arrogant look on his face.

He spoke his mind, yet risked diplomacy as his parents wanted when coming across the Enclave. Then again, their name often caused controversy with other Mandalorians with their direct approach.

The apple did not fall far from the tree.

He looked at his sister as Jan spoke to her, though all this standing and talking urged him to bash something in with his crushgaunt.

Don't.call.me.beautiful. (retired)

lyran3obj3.png

Tor Valum, Kestri, Wild Space
Ji'yr Market
Solus Beroya Solus Beroya

Go0LvEH.jpg

ANGEL_WITH_A_SHOTGUN

Meshla tensed a bit as her stalker came closer to the stall, not in an apprehensive manner but rather just in a state of readiness. She'd learned long ago to always be prepared and not get caught with her pants down per se, which that pearl of wisdom brought an amusing memory to mind...
~
The Detta had been hired to find a particular target and teach him a lesson. She had followed the said intention to where his wife believed he was with his mistress and of course, the woman's hunch was right. (Don't women always know these things?) Now this wasn't the Mando warrior's normal gig, but times were desperate and it was easy credits as well as not a lot of risk either. Plus the patron's payout was quite worth it - either scared to death or just plain dead.

Anyhoo as the story goes, the poor bastard was right in the middle of his delight when the blue-armored Mandalorian busted into the hotel room. She was just supposed to pistol-whip him, but he tried to act all gallant-like in front of the female or was it just for his own self-preservation? The man's reach for his holstered blaster hanging from the bedpost was no match for the petite hired gun's quick shot. Afterward, Meshla stepped calmly forward, raised the guy's head up by his blood-soaked hair, snapped a holo of the deceased with a burning hole between his eyes for the bounty holder, then placed a credit coin on the bedstand. The Detta peered with her icy cold silver T-visor at the traumatized lady pinned underneath her dead lover whimpering.

<"Sorry for the mess, ma'am. His wife sends her regards. Have a good day now,"> Meshla offered nonchalantly with a should we say polite cant of her helmet, then she heard the woman say in a trembling voice with a mix of disbelief and anger as the door closed behind booted feet.

"Heeee was mar...ried? Damn him to the Nine Corellian Hells!"

Yep, that's the lesser sex for ya, Meshla mused from past experience as the confirmed payment went through for the completed job.

~
"I'll be wanting one as well," he said slapping some credits on the makeshift counter of the stall.

His head turned to the woman, though his helmet remained fixed to his head. A slight nod was given before his gaze returned to the vendor. Solus did not need to say anything.
The Detta narrowed her eyes and gave the rather well-built Mando it seemed the once over, sizing him up before breaking the silence between them.

<"Su'cuy, vod... What business do you have tailing me, hmm? Yes, you were obvious. Do I need to make it my business which I would gladly entertain or do we have an accord?"> the blonde inquired as the poor vendor just looked on with anxiety building as he was not a Mandalorian, most likely just someone peddling the tihaar for one.

"Um, um, please don't get mad at me. I am very sorry but I just sold the last cask... Should have more tomorrow though. Come back then, 'kay?" the merchant spoke up with a small nervous smile on his face as he peered at the armored folk across the counter.

I need to rethink my life. This isn't good for my health.

Last edited:
B6EPcpg.png

OUTFIT: x
TAG: Avel Som Avel Som | Gailen Keldau Gailen Keldau | Jas Katis Jas Katis | Morgan Keldau Morgan Keldau | Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol | Yolaghun Yolaghun | Zorana Zorana | Open
ENGAGING: Avel Som Avel Som
GEARS: In bio

lyran3obj1.png

RISHI, ABRION SECTOR, WILD SPACE

It was a hit. The guy's bird did flew away from him, but it didn't engage me, nor my missile, instead soaring way above. The missile I shot at the birdman successfully hit him and knocked him back. Usually, a hit like that would at the very least heavily wound the target, and that was what I expected, as I can somewhat see bruises around the area the missile hit. However, even before I completed my landing, the guy already stood back up, discarding his slug rifle for a revolver. His visibly damaged skin recovered in mere seconds, like I have never seen before. This isn't a man. The body, the ability, the bird, nothing checks out. I might be dealing with an artificial monstrosity here.

Around, Mouse is already in a full engagement with the mercs, taking the attention away from the rest of the crew, who is currently engaging the dragon. I unsheathed the Beskad from my gauntlets, readying myself to engage the guy. The newest weapon produced by Kandar Forge & Arms, my brother's gift for my graduation. It is designed for combating FUs, which I suspect this guy is. Slowly closing the distance, I set myself on a brawling stance and patiently wait for an opening. Right hand ready to strike, left hand hiding a secret weapon. He got himself a revolver, and possibly a very quick draw, so I have to be extra alert.​

"I thought Mandalorians were supposed to be warriors, not bandits!" he yelled,

That was the opening I needed. Emotion often clouds its bearer, and messes up with their concentration. With his angry shout, I took the first strike, swinging my right hand and the Beskad attached to it towards his direction.​

"And I thought monstrosity like you are supposed to be locked up in Kamino."

I shouted back at him simultaneously as I striked, hoping that it would hit the guy where it hurts.​

smalldivsilver.png

lyran3obj2.png

C R U S A D E R
TRACYN ISLAND | RISHI
Jan Beroya Jan Beroya | Adenn Munin Adenn Munin

o75oq8n.jpg

Kaiyra listened thoughtfully to what this Beroya woman had to say, mentally agreeing on par for the most part.

She was factually correct though. Clan Munin had been much too quiet on the galactic stage as of late. But now that they had regrouped and rekindled their numbers after the losses taken during the Battle of Tython, the rather bloodthirsty take no prisoner mentality Mandalorians were ready to get back to work, hopefully crusading as that is what the clan excelled at or had under the leadership of their chieftain and father, Vilaz Munin Vilaz Munin .
Jan glanced at the woman behind Adenn."What's your thoughts on all of this?" she asked her.
The red and black armored Mando stepped up beside her brother from the ranks of clansmen, giving Adenn a sisterly nod before speaking her mind as queried.

<"I agree with both of you that this little demonstration is not worthy of our time per se as it could be used for other things that seem more important for each of our clans at present, but we have to look at the bigger picture. If the Mandalorians as a whole are going to begin the crusades again let's say against the Sith or even the Jedi as we have done in the past, we will need every last kinfolk including those of the Enclave, the Rishi sect, the independent clans like ours, and even the dar'manda. Uniting is the way forward. Splintered we may get some spoils worthy of glory, but not enough to make a difference in the current status of the power vacuum left after the collapse of so many galactic factions. Well, that is how I see it anyway.">

Okay, that was kinda a long-winded word salad and way more brutely honest than the elder Munin had even thought to say, but all of it was true from a certain point of view. Was she channeling her mother to a degree... perhaps.

The Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin was more the peacemaker than the warmonger between her parents, which balanced the Mandos out into an endearing and strong couple over the many decades they had been fighting together. Like mother, like daughter? Hopefully, that would come to be for her someday, Manda willing.

How this all would take shape -the uniting of the clans towards a common goal, Kaiyra didn't have a clue as the odds were it wouldn't work. But those wiser than herself would have to come together to try once again, otherwise, she feared their warrior culture would continue in its downward spiral.

Oh, the tales Briika Munin Briika Munin used to tell them growing up about the old days...

Last edited:

<<< “I did not think I was covering myself well,” >>> Solus replied with a smirk the woman would not see.

Naturally the voice modulator on his helmet would change the quality of his voice, though it was not likely to hide the gruff and gravely sound which came from the damage caused by a slug being shot clean through his neck. The scar, would anyone ever see it, would be the only explanation as to why his voice was rough at times.

Her comment made it seem that she had somehow been good at picking up her tail, but Solus had done nothing to hide it. His words to her would imply as much. Were they meant to offend? Solus did not care too much about perception. He was a straightforward person, often speaking more direct than was needed. The dar’manda did not see the need in nuanced speech, and most of his former brethren and people appreciated the candor more than they despised him for it.

It was a risk as this one was a stranger, but he refused to change simply to impress.

<<< “I was not following you with an intention of harm, if that is your question. Considering many are on Rishii I found your presence here something of a curiosity.” >>>

The owner of the stall was nervous. Solus hated that. Good news never came out of nervous and trembling mouths. His thoughts would only be confirmed to discover the vendor was sold out of what they were looking for.

He frowned, but said nothing. It was clear the man thought they would get angry with him. Why would he be on edge if he did not think they would do him harm for giving them such news.

It was quiet between them, almost awkwardly so.

<<< “No need to worry. Supply seems to be low since many of our people have celebrated a return to war. It must have been good for your business?” >>>

Hopefully that would settle the man’s nerves.

<<< “Perhaps you could help me in a different way… I am looking for a beskar’gam, a rather skilled one. His armor work is second to none, Kad Tor… do you know him, or where I might find him?” >>>

lyran3obj2.png

1NE7Q7Q_d.webp

In the face of being laughed at, Elise stood her ground. Head high, she did not budge as the older Mandalorian scoffed at her. Elise knew fully well that he was far more experienced than her, but to stand up for others was her calling. And now, she had personal reason to fight as well.

From behind her, Elise felt emotions flare from the stadium. From not one, but two Force signatures she knew well. She turned to look up as her sister ready to throw hands, and her father feeling protective.

Elise shook her head as them and held her hand out in signal to stop. They would not be intervening. She had stepped up to the plate on her own, and she needed to see this through alone. She could fight her own battles.

She turned back to the bully leader of the group and awaited his verbal response. But before either could make the next move, another Mandalorian stepped up and challenged Elise on his buir's behalf. The agreement was made and, Elise was directed to the arena.

She gave a salute of respects to the Rishi leader and follow Gar Shale down to the arena. The entire time, she felt the older warrior's gaze burning through his own buy'ce. Elise remained stoic. As she descended the steps, she checked on her Mandalorian Vambraces, kals, and blaster pistol. Sure to set her pistol to stun, she entered the arena and once again eyed her opponent up and down. He was not as huge as the bully, but he was still in the same class as Kranak Vizsla. A naturally lithe individual, like her mother, Elise had trained her entire life to take on enemies larger than her. She knew she was likely to lose today, but she was going to give this her best shot.

<"I am ready.">

Gar Shale Gar Shale Jan Beroya Jan Beroya Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Domina Prime Domina Prime Mira Mira Wren

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom