Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Reckoning [Invasion of Empress Teta: Mandalorians vs One Sith]

Allies: One Sith
Enemies: Mandos
Objectives: Find a Fight

Sevrus relaxed his grip, releasing the throat of a Mandolorian warrior, staring into the lifeless t-visor from behind his own. Fools. Rising up to his full height the Knight's eyes wandered over the corpses around him. At first they'd thought him their own, but when his blade came to life they changed their minds. They hadn't lasted long. Those he didn't cut down with a blade he killed with his bare hands, all in the now lifeless square had been trained their whole lives for war, evidently he'd trained harder. There was no honor in this to him, he was trained Mandolorian, he wore their armor, but he was not Mandolorian, rather they weren't, not anymore. Ordo had won, they didn't recognize his claim, so they died. Simple enough.

The titanic figure simply moved along, stepping over bodies without a hint of emotion, no pride and no regret, this was simply work. A chore like any other.

Enemies: [member="Darth Urak"], [member="Darth Atrace"], [member="Darth Mierin"],
Allies: [member="Atin Kandossii"], @Chloe Hinta,

I was surprised by the sudden reaction of a Force repulse. Somehow he had acquired enough energy to gather the force around him, then push against me in the time that I could dash at him. As well as avoid all the debris thrown at him. I was sent back and used both weapons to impale the ground and prevent me from sliding once more. As well as the use of Inerta to keep my feet on the ground. I was using force powers left and right, but so was the Sith. We were both running on fumes and would use them in a fight that started now.

He said for the two of us to fight, but then ran off. I got mad. Anger raged in me for him running. I once more went after him. This time using a different tactic. Instead of going right for him, I ran towards the pillars that were keeping parts of the roof up. And by jumping from one to the next, I reached higher towards the ceiling and using a part of Djem-so called Falling Avalanche, I attacked at him once more.

Allies: Mandalorians
Foes: [member="Darth Helios"], One Sith
Objective: Eliminate the Dar'jetii

Well, that didn't really seem to be a good idea. Mentally sighing, Jed knew he hadn't come close enough to bring this pale-skinned wonder into range of his little lizard buddy. Hopefully the little guy wasn't having a rough time in his armored rucksack. He probably was. At least he wasn't having as rough a time as Jedediah was. The Mandalorian commando's eyes widened in terror as the figure before him wretched a long chunk of duracrete from the building next to him before preparing a swing.

"This guy seems like a GravBall champ.." He muttered, elevating his rifle before letting loose with a few FLARE - high explosive - rounds at [member="Darth Helios"] before dropping the weapon to the ground. Jed was ready for this.

"Jed, what the feth?!"

Jennek's words came too late as a source of help. The chunk of duracrete was already bearing down upon him with unrelenting force, like a hammer to a nail. Hell, he even looked like a nail covered in beskar.

Both of Jedediah's hands rose above his head to intercept the gray beam of destruction. Crushgaunts, gifts from his superiors due to earlier engagements, were resting over his fingers. A grin broke across his face as the gloves did their job and absorbed all but the tiniest of discomforts as hell rained down upon him. He gripped hard and shattered the front portion of the duracrete, snapping off a good couple of feet before he mistakenly let go of the makeshift weapon.

It came swinging at him again - from the side this time. Curling his hand into a fist, Jedediah threw as much momentum as he could into the incoming blow, nearly destroying over half of the remains of this weapon.

"Now." His helmet turned to fully face his adversary. "Let's have a little fun."

The Mandalorian knelt down to pick up his rifle, quickly looking over it for scratches of any kind before shouldering it once again.

Urak

Umbra Bellator|Sith Assassin
Allies: [member="Darth Atrace"] / [member="Darth Mierin"] / One Sith
Enemies: [member="Pyrrha Nikkita"] / Mandos
Objective: Defeat Nikkita

Urak saw her jump onto the pillars then come down at him with her attack. He got on one knee with his saber-staff held up and blocked the falling avalanche with one of his blades, his knee pushing down on the ground providing more stability for when she slammed down on his saber, using Soresu tactics to defend and preserve energy. He sure knew how little energy he had. After blocking her attack he used the other side of his saber staff to slash at his opponent as he got back up and stepped back.

Enemies: [member="Darth Urak"], [member="Darth Atrace"], [member="Darth Mierin"],
Allies: [member="Atin Kandossii"], @Chloe Hinta,
Objective: Mop the floor with the Sith.

Both of the blades were blocked with one end of the double bladed lightsaber. I smiled as he brought the other portion of the saber, as it happened the bottom one, up to try and cut at me. Lightsabers were easy to move, Bringing my own saber to slide down and to block against the second saber blade coming for me.

The man then tried to get some space between us by stepping back, but that would only allow me to be in perfect range to use my weapons. I shook my head as I came at him again. Beskad coming in an uppercut, followed by a stab from the saber, and a down slash from the beskad once more. I was coming for him. All he had to do was to try and defend against everything I threw at him. What I needed to do, was to break his defenses and hit him. Sooner or later the man would break, because I never give up. I may slow, but I never give up.

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
Enemies: Darth Junra Darth Urak, Darth Atrace, Darth Carach
Allies: Pyrrha Nikkita, Atin Kandossii Anija Ordo Arrbi Betna

If Chloe would have been able to hear Arrbi she would have understood. War brought things out of you and made one realize how important those you loved really were. He wasn't the only one getting married today either. There was another and she wished both newly weds the greatest of happiness. Hopefully they all could get out of this alive so they had an opportunity to enjoy their blessings.

Looking to her side for a moment she saw her riduur laying on the ground and felt herself go numb. He couldn't die here, she couldn't let him do that to her. As she saw him rise once again the saber welding maniac Sith brought her back to reality as blade hit the armor on her abdomen. Slicing it open somewhat before she jumped backward. Bitting her lip hard Chloe turned her attention to where it belonged. It would do her no good if she too were dead. He needed her just as much as she needed him so she needed to stay alive. Which meant she just needed to trust that he would be alright and focus.

Before she was able to raise her weapon back a Sith clearly focused on her jumped on the rooftop. Screamed to her minions to overwhelm them. Ok, she could do this.. take on three at a time no problem. Pulling a grenade from her backpack she threw it at [member="Darth Junra"] in the hopes of buying herself more time.

It was than that the bombs began to drop and with that she needed to get to cover away from the Sith.

Urak

Umbra Bellator|Sith Assassin
Allies: [member="Darth Atrace"] / [member="Darth Mierin"] / One Sith
Enemies: [member="Pyrrha Nikkita"] / Mandos
Objective: Hold out

Urak was in a intense (but awesome) lightsaber duel. As nikkita used her beskad to uppercut, Urak rolled back to dodge the beskad and then twisted his body slightly and had one of his blades block her jab coming at him with her lightsaber. Then stepped back again in a Soresu stance.
Urak only defended when he needed to, not making any unnecessary movements. Conserving Energy.

Atrace

Self Proclaimed Sith Elite
Enemies: Mandos
Objective: kill

Atrace felt the contact of the saber into [member="Chloe Hinata"] armor. He felt nothing but rage at this point this is what fueled him ever onward in this battle for empress teta. He saw the female mando jump away from him. Over the coms he heard "time to move out." He knew he would have to finish this quick so he wouldn't be left behind.

Atrace felt off something was bothering him he believed his brother was in deep trouble. "I don't have much more time to kill you." He used the force to augment his speed, and his strength, he rushed to the female mando striking at her with his lightsabers. with insane amount of speed (due to the force augments) all he could see when he looked at his target was a scared girl.
[member="Chloe Hinata"]

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Enemies: [member="Darth Vindica"]
Allies: Himself
Objective: Fight.

The blades met, with the Djem So stance combating the flurry of blows. Tracyn did not have to move his lightsaber much, the upper body was relatively easy to defend, especially in the Djem So position. The blows bounced off of Tracyn's orange blade, but Tracyn had no real time to launch a counterattack. The blow to his leg was swept away with an arcing motion, that brought his blade away from his body- and left his chest open. Tracyn felt the heat first, then, the searing pain. There was a cruel slash in the middle of his robings, where the blade had scorched his skin. Luckily, Tracyn had recoiled enough to not make it more than a hideous scar across his chest. He clutched it, but ignored the pain.

Tracyn stepped back, and closed his eyes. He drew in the nexus of the Solari, drinking it's power like water. It flowed into him, amplifying every detail about him. He didn't open his eyes as he stepped forward, before his dominant leg stepped back, and his blade pointed downwards. With a flick of his wrist, he switched to the under-handed, behind-the-back style that was best used by Galen Marek. Tracyn first brought the blade diagonal and upwards from the right hip to the left shoulder, in an attempt to either bisect him or break his guard- either way would require Marcus to have to use his lightsaber. With the same pivoting motion, Tracyn tucked his Beskar-covered arm inwards, and pointed his elbow outwards.

And as he spun with his lightsaber, his elbow went straight for the collarbone of Darth Vindica.

Allies: [member="Atin Kandossii"], [member="Chloe Hinata"],
Objective: Mop the floor with the Sith.

The man avoided another set of my attacks. I smiled as I still stood in the same spot as he was backing up. I could feel a second presence come close at fast speeds. However, not fast enough for me. Smiling as I would probably be facing both of them at the same time again, I spoke as I shut off my saber and put it away.

"Tell your brother to back up and leave so we can finish this fight like you said you would, or I will end you both." My left arm flicked down and with a hum my Echani dueling shield activated. The white silvery shield hummed as I began to slowly walk forwards. "You really want him to join. Go ahead brother. Join, but know that I will never give up. I never have." I smiled broadly as I stood there. daring them to attack me. "or you may leave with your lives in tact and possibly your dignity."

Elegant and depraved.
Enemies: [member="Jedediah Bagely"] / Mandalorians
Objective: Neutralize Jedediah

Helios' left hand hung idly at his side until it arose as the Sith Lord erected a barrier to counter [member="Jedediah Bagely"]'s fire. The bubble then burst into flames as the FLARE rounds exploded on the invisible barrier. Helios' gaze remained unimpressed as he dissipated the bubble and allowed the flames to disperse. This particular mandalorian was crafty, and made good decisions in battle, testament to his use with the crushgaunts.

Observation would continue to befall Jedidiah as Helios studied his opponent. Melee combat wouldn't be something Helios would avoid, but his opponent's crushgaunts complicated things. One swing would put Helios down, as he refused to wear hard armor. His leather, despite what benefits came with power suits and the latest gadgets, was more than enough and his mobility is what was most important.

Then, he moved. The Sith Lord took off as he moved to circle the Mandalorian, still outside of the bubble. The ysalamir would be targeted first. Helios' original reasoning for utilizing vong weaponry was specifically to counter Ysalamirs, and up until now his methods have yet to be infective. Golden eyes drifted to Jedediah's holding for his ysalamir as Helios' hands shot down to his waist. Helios first retrieved a snap bug, which was basically an organic flash-bang. In the other hand, Helios' pale fingers caressed the spiny back of a blast bug. Flicking the snap bug towards Jedediah's feet, Helios' gaze remained on Jedediah's ysalamir. Using the force, Helios pulled the blast bug from his right hand with telekinesis and like a bullet from a gun, the biot flew on route to Jedediah. Killing the ysalamir was one task in itself that could be completed with a blast bug, but they also had the explosive potency to send victims hurling through the air, cause severe burns, and even breach armor.

[media]https://soundcloud.com/firepowerrecs/1-rise-at-night-the[/media]
Allies: [member="Darth Urak"], [member="Darth Atrace"], [member="Darth Carach"]
Enemies: [member="Chloe Hinata"]r, [member="Pyrrha Nikkita"], [member="Atin Kandossii"]

As soon as [member="Chloe Hinata"] released her grip on her grenade, the Sith Lord swiped her hands to the side. The Force bent to her will and acted upon the grenade with a telekinetic push. The grenade would either fly off high into the air to later explode - or depending on the type that Chloe used - immediately detonate.

The woman opened her mouth. The voice crawled forth toward Chloe’s ears.

YOURATTACKSAREPRIMITIVE.png
The Sith’s obsidian eyes observed Chloe make a tactical retreat. Bombs dropped on a rooftop not too far away as starfighters fly in the sky. Due to the amount of Mandalorian forces on the rooftop that Darth Junra’s form stood on, friendly fire was likely and thus was a logical assumption for Sith that they were safe - for the moment.

Slowly, the woman turned her head toward the fight between [member="Pyrrha Nikkita"] and [member="Darth Urak"] - on the same rooftop. She raised her hand - bending at the elbow. Arcs of reddish lightning danced around her arm. Power gathered within the Sith Lady - still reserved though. Darth Junra’s body could not handle too much.

A command reached out to the One Sith fighting around the Sith Lady - and even beyond.

FIGHTASONE.png
Then, the Sith Lord threw out her right arm toward Pyrrha. A burst of energy shot forth as a mix of lightning and telekinetic rushed toward the Pyrrha’s torso. The potential damage obvious: electricity to burn the flesh and the telekinetic push to throw the woman and inflict blunt force trauma.

[member="Aaron Kidd"]
[member="Aaron Nomarr"]
[member="Abric Korne"]
[member="Aedan Miles"]
[member="Aeon Caedus"]
[member="Aiker Ebizu"]
[member=Ajona]
[member=Alaki]
[member="Aleksandr Idruin"]
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
[member="Alicia Drey"]
[member="Apos Sanaz"]
[member="Ariel Shadowmaster"]
[member="Aros Varr"]
[member="Arturious Engel"]
[member="Asar Anchti"]
[member="Assadar Ilrast"]
[member="Asteria deWinter"]
[member=Asterion]
[member="Avadreia Lacroix"]
[member=Azal]
[member="Azrael Dugarde"]
[member=Azrakiel]
[member="Baron Doklor"]
[member="Bass Terrik"]
[member="Bastian Briareos"]
[member=Bond]
[member="Bria Shadow-Tarkin"]
[member="Cain Laatl"]
[member="Cale Gunderson"]
[member="Chloe Van Derveld"]
[member="Commander Orin"]
[member="Connar Arneir Whitelight"]
[member="Cordelia deWinter"]
[member="Countess of Báthory"]
[member="Cractius Stretus"]
[member=Crentice]
[member=Cross]
[member="Cross Ikon"]
[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]
[member="Dante Imura"]
[member="Darth Acarus"]
[member="Darth Akron"]
[member="Darth Angrel"]
[member="Darth Apparatus"]
[member="Darth Arcis"]
[member="Darth Ares"]
[member="Darth Armyss"]
[member="Darth Astraios"]
[member="Darth Atrace"]
[member="Darth Avara"]
[member="Darth Banshee"]
[member="Darth C A B A L"]
[member="Darth Carach"]
[member="Darth Hauntruss"]
[member="Darth Helios"]
[member="Darth Hoshek"]
[member="Darth Inferno"]
[member="Darth Isolda"]
[member="Darth Janus"]
[member="Darth Junra"]
[member="Darth Malificete"]
[member="Darth Metus"]
[member="Darth Mierin"]
[member="Darth Naefas"]
[member="Darth Naomi"]
[member="Darth Nephthys"]
[member="Darth Nexus"]
[member="Darth Odium"]
[member="Darth Praelior"]
[member="Darth Sevrus"]
[member="Darth Tsolan"]
[member="Darth Tuk'ata"]
[member="Darth Tyrana"]
[member="Darth Urak"]
[member="Darth Veles"]
[member="Darth Vindica"]
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
[member="Darth Zarrah"]
[member="Darth Zelane"]
[member="Desolis Kharr"]
[member=Dovian]
[member="Dr. Cain Wards"]
[member="Dredton Torum"]
[member="Drehich Ortuga"]
[member="Drex Skyreaper"]
[member="Eikrie Daom"]
[member="Elaine Thul"]
[member="Eleena Miho"]
[member="Evard L'Rik"]
[member="Eve Amelia Zambrano"]
[member="Ferian Adair"]
[member="Foren Derfom"]
[member="Gahven Nightwalker"]
[member="Gancorth Typho"]
[member="Garth Hummel"]
[member=GNK-699]
[member="Hal Terrano"]
[member="Halcon Xelio"]
[member="Hion the Herglic"]
[member="Invicta Zambrano"]
[member="Isley Verd"]
[member="Jacen Cavill"]
[member="Jaden Korr"]
[member="James Mathison"]
[member="Jared Ovmar"]
[member="Javik Quar-Kai"]
[member="Jax Malric"]
[member="Jettak Swift Yatinini"]
[member=Joker]
[member=Kaggak]
[member="Karina Dartrex"]
[member="Kathryn Langley"]
[member="Kezeroth the Hateful"]
[member="Khantor Ruu"]
[member=Kiln]
[member=Krath]
[member="Krazhmir Tsaak"]
[member="Ksayral Zekaidos"]
[member="Kyla Verss"]
[member="Kymaero Vol"]
[member="Lady Grey"]
[member="Lady Hel"]
[member="Lanir Tyko"]
[member="Larkoon Darkmat'r"]
[member="Laufeia Carzi"]
[member="Leena Mai"]
[member=Lich]
[member="Lieutenant Kir"]
[member="Lily Rose"]
[member="Liskarr Drek"]
[member="Lord Eclipsion"]
[member="Lord Reha Nebuau"]
[member="Ludolf Vaas"]
[member="Luminara Rikanati"]
[member="Mala Kulan"]
[member=Mantorok]
[member=Maverick]
[member="Max Scorpio"]
[member="Maya Whitelight"]
[member="Melakoth Tyrin"]
[member=Menoetius]
[member="Metus De'cal"]
[member="Michael Steelfang"]
[member="Mike Zenima"]
[member="Miranda Acosta"]
[member="Mistress Kurah Rrusho"]
[member=MSE-007]
[member="Mulak Chren"]
[member="Mya Munro"]
[member="Nam Karakk"]
[member="Nas Vua"]
[member="Natasi Fortan"]
[member=Nazo]
[member=Nevizkut]
[member="Nick Gamastar"]
[member="Nickolas Imura"]
[member="Nif Khor"]
[member="Nulgath Zardai"]
[member="Nyra Mazul"]
[member=Ordo]
[member="Paega Anginous"]
[member="Pandora Liline"]
[member=Potterstone]
[member="Quinn Vos"]
[member="Ratih Lah"]
[member="Razer Sin"]
[member=Raziel]
[member="Remy Singh"]
[member="Revy Khai"]
[member="Rex Praxus"]
[member="Reylan Abraxis"]
[member=Rytek'irk'intrano]
[member=sabrina]
[member="Salvor Arnex"]
[member="Sawa Ike"]
[member=Sciath]
[member="Selena Halcyon"]
[member="Seras Goto"]
[member="Sero Valrel"]
[member=Shargon'Ta]
[member="Shiro De'Vol"]
[member="Sierra Momoa"]
[member="Silara Vantai"]
[member="Silas Tyree"]
[member="Silva Talith"]
[member="Skorn Draclau"]
[member="Skyren Vau"]
[member=Smeg]
[member="Sorin Vanado"]
[member="Sorthus Axvyr"]
[member="Sosu Deviron"]
[member="Sven Talith"]
[member="Sylvanan Glass"]
[member="Syrra Venn"]
[member="Taral Mirtis"]
[member=TD-18]
[member=TD-30]
[member=Tefka]
[member="Telforn Sletin"]
[member="The Hydra Queen"]
[member="Titus Zan Thul"]
[member="TJ-1467 Jay"]
[member=Toxarien]
[member="Trenchcoat Man"]
[member="Tsavong Kraal"]
[member="Tyger Tyger"]
[member="Tylan Toarinar"]
[member=Vaelokin]
[member=Vaermina]
[member="Valduin Izbien"]
[member="Valentina Clairemont"]
[member="Vehanv Kiva"]
[member="Vilox Pazela"]
[member="Vinyata Nicashii"]
[member="Vraska Yo'gand"]
[member="Xavier Vi'dreya"]
[member=XoChitl]
[member=Yen'fay]
[member="Yruss Shien"]
[member="Zack First"]
[member=Zarran]
[member="Zenoc Lah"]
[member="Zhaera Shai"]
[member="Zothan Venn"]

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
Enemies: Mandalorians
Objective: [member="Luminara Rikanati"]

Sawa felt it, she felt another of the sith sisters in danger as she looked away from Anastasia and towards her. Eyes flisking back and forth before she launched up into the air and came down sliding the hand cannon int her holster. A small snarl for a moment before she was pulling away rubble and the scent of twi'lek was there with injuries. She continued to sift through the rubble until a pale ashy hand was visible and then she was moving and clearing more of it while starring at the black and white alien as her silvery eyes flicked at her injuries. "You are hurt, drink it can heal you." Sawa held her hand out and exposed her wrist as she pooled her energy, pooled that energy she had been absorbing from the mandalorians she devoured to preform something energy vampires rarely did. Share energy to heal and strengthen another. She brought her exposed wrist to her lips and bit into it with her fang as the crimson liquid welled coming out. Slowly Sawa pressed it and focused her eyes flickering gold for a moment. "Drink and heal for now we need you in the fight sister."

Location: Rooftops of Cinnagar.... Danger Close... A block away from [member="Chloe Hinata"]
Objective: Provide Supporting Fire and Scout Support during Med-Evac operation.
Allies: Vod'e
Enemies: [member="Darth Junra"] /Dar'jetii

Smoke and ash filled the dropship as the hatchway opened, the sounds of battle filled the air as the men readied themselves for combat. One man rose from those seated, this man was ready to do his part even if it cost him his life. Reaching for the MX-1 Sniper Rifle mounted along the wall of the dropship, the Mandalorian quickly moved toward the hatchway before leaping onto the rooftop below the hovering vessel. The Mandalorian fell a short distance before breaking his fall with a quick roll. The vessel immediately took off as the Mandalorian safely moved across the rooftop toward his vantage point.

Taking off in a near sprint, the Mandalorian quickly made ground as he leapt over small obstacles atop the roof of the tall building. As he slid into his vantage point the sniper took aim through his scope, he noticed the dropship slowly move on the position of nearby pinned down allies in the streets. Hopefully the small team would be able to provide emergency exfil or relief while he softened up some targets from afar. Julm moved his gaze from the dropship as he began to slowly extend the rifle tripod, going prone the Mandalorian moved his sight back to his rifle's scope.

Julm slowly moved his gaze from building to building as he spotted his targets, first was the High Profile Targets, Sith Lords and force users were of the highest priority. Taking aim the Mandalorian found his mark, [member="Darth Junra"] assaulting his ally with her commanding power of the Dark Side of the Force. Julm smirked as he fired a single round towards his enemy, he aimed between the eyes of the Sith Lord hoping to take her down once and for all.

Allies: One Sith, [member="Sawa Ike"]

Objective: Heal

Luminara coughed dryly as a large piece of rubble was suddenly lifted from her chest. She was momentarily blinded by the sudden light of the outside world as it struck her eyes. She focused her sight on the one who'd uncovered her. It was a Force Vampire she'd seen occasionally in the Sith Academy. She vaguely recalled someone referring to her as Sawa. Lumi was badly bruised and bleeding from multiple deep gashes across her body. She looked at the woman's wrist as Sawa gestured for her to drink from it. "You're.....not serious......" She wheezed. There were no doubt a number of ribs broken in her chest. As much as it bothered her, drinking Sawa's blood would probably be the only thing that could heal her fast enough for her to get on her feet again. With difficulty, Luminara lifted her head to the woman's wrist. She brought her lips to the bitter blood and began drinking.

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
Objective: [member="Luminara Rikanati"]

Sawa looked down at her and with her eyes slightly glazed over pushed her energy into it. She was feeding the girl more energy to repair and it wasn't the darkside it was a natural thing that energy vampires had. Turning to look with her fangs bared she spoke. "Gentle, gentle to much and you'll get sick. The energy in the blood can repair your body and give your some strength. We have work to do." She continued to look upon her and stroked her hand on the girls lekku feeling it so she could keep her head propped up with her knee. She waited a few more moments and then pulled her wrist away feel like she had lost a pint or two. She looked down at her and spoke stroking her hand on her cheek. "Come now little one we have work to do, there are mandalorians to kill and I am getting hungry. Your flesh is starting to look delectable."

Allies: [member="Sawa Ike"] [member="Darth Vidar"] [member="Alaki"] @Darth Nephytus [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Darth_Morgoth"] [member="Darth Tsolan"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Enemies: [member="Kad Tor"] , @Ralize Darkfeather , @Briika Tor , [member="Nolan Detta"] , [member="Kable Detta"] , [member="Anija Ordo"] | Mandalorians

Objective: Regroup

It was surprising, really. Luminara didn't want to stop drinking the liquid. Despite it's vile bitterness, it had a rather pleasant aftertaste. She could feel her energy returning, along with her body healing itself at an abnormal speed. By the time Sawa pulled her wrist away, Lumi was completely healed. She reached up and swiped a trickle of blood from the corner of her mouth and licked it off her finger. "Hmm. Surprisingly delicious. How odd." She remarked, getting to her feet. "You know, I've heard the same statement from many a creature. But coming from a Vampire, I take it as a compliment." She stretched and looked up at the sky. They were in a hole that was once sewer tunnels below the streets. She then turned to Sawa and smirked. "I guess I'll have to return the favor now, won't I?" She purred. Reaching over, she lightly touched the woman's cheek. Then, Lumi jumped up onto the street. She looked over to see a Force Barrier being created by her allies. "Looks like they started without us. We'd better catch up so we can make up for lost time."

Allies: Mando'ade
Squad: [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Navio"] | [member="Neskar A'toll"]
Enemies: Dar'Jetti: [member="Darth Vidar"] | [member="Darth Nephthys"] | [member="Darth_Morgoth"] | [member="Melakoth Tyrin"] | [member="Darth Ares"] | [member="Alaki"] | [member="Luminara Rikanati"]
Objective: Reload, Keep shooting.

In a turn of events unprecedented, the Sith's leadership had changed dramatically transferring from the fallen Ordo to that of another player in their dark army. Violence and chaos littered the streets of the Capital planet on both sides, caking each sector with crimson vitae like some obscure and morbid abstract painting. Armored bodies lay in droves peppering the landscape of this intense and still fierce battle. These new Sith were not as those they had faced before, not as the ones they tore through in clearing out the faction that had setup camp on their southern border. These Sith were unified in their purpose, dedicated to a single task master - and whatever form that Dark Lord took, they were as loyal and determined as the Mandalorians were when rallying to the call of their Mand'alor. That is what made them so dangerous, and so difficult to put down. Unity was a powerful force, and strength in numbers was a natural part of war. There was however a slight bit of light at the end of this bloody tunnel. The One Sith (while not a new concept) were recently formed and taking their first victories in stride - but the Mandalorians; they had been doing this for centuries, for millenniums. This was their bread and butter, this was the way they always fought.

In the aftermath of Ordo's fall, Azrael and Anastasia had blasted off into the lower atmosphere and tore across Cinnagar with ferocious speed. The war-droid beneath them banked and twisted in the air as the Field Marshal attempted to cool his temper, and his passions. They needed a rally point, they needed a solid win to keep them going. Many brothers and sisters had fallen, but the Mandalorian people were relentless and unafraid to push beyond limits and determined to weather this storm (both figuratively and literal). Commlink reports came in, sweeping through his buy'ce keeping him abreast of the situations that the vode were encountering. Only a tactical and strategic method of counter-assault would aide them. He had a moment's reprieve, but his vode did not, they needed help on every front, and while they were only two, the most powerful weapon ever to come into the field of battle (even countering the Force itself) was theirs to utilize. Instant communication that was secure and linked in with thousands of years of adjustments to make it one of their greatest strengths.

"Rally on vode! Send these honorless demagolka to the depths of harraan." The broadcast went out to everyone tapped into the secure Mandalorian frequency. Next however came the orders, and the coordinated strike patterns. "[member="Grozurra"], Preliat is down in the city streets and ruins, get on his twenty and get him out." A shift of attention for damage control went to the next party line. "[member="Arrbi Betna"] and [member="Anija Ordo"], strafe the ground and bring the heat, Dar'jetti must not be allowed to form ranks. Hit the epicenter on my mark." Then to a newer recruits who had been working through the fray, his message went out to two fresh vode [member="Titan"] and [member="Julm Surma"] "Vode, group up and provide relief to [member="Chloe Hinata"] and [member="Pyrrha Nikkita"]" Then a shift of his attention went to their ground forces and the woman at the proverbial helm; [member="Olivia Dem'adas"]. "Oya vod, incoming to your six. Prep two tubes." His words then echoed to his sister behind him as he weighed the options and calculated what needed to be done. "Ana'ika, when we land, stay with Olivia. Provide weapon support, she'll keep you safe, and she could use another gun hand." He said in a matter of fact tone and then blazed ahead through the sky.

The city's layout had put a mass of Mandalorian tanks from Mandal Hypernautics in a powerful stand against the armada of the Sith infantry. The war hero that Olivia was had beat upon their defenses and was gaining ground, tearing apart the infantry, and it stirred the heart of the Field Marshal to know how decidedly forceful the blonde could be. He knew if anyone was going to be able to look after his sister and get her in a good position to do some damage to the Sith, it was going to be her. Repulsor engines flared as he sped into the mark and laid down a brilliant stream of yellow energy ripping from the forward laser canons on the war droid as he came to slam into the permacrete nearby. An exchange to be made that would hopefully curb the tide of a greater loss was then made. Anastasia would slid off and join Olivia in her forward tanking position while Azrael picked up two nutrient tubes as spares.

"Keep her safe ner'vod." He admonished Olivia and turned to his little sister. "Follow her lead, and wish the Manda's favor on me, Ana'ika. For Mand'alor!" Azrael shouted and roared up on his beast, strapping on of the tanks to his back to replace the one that had been scorched while the other was held in store for what he had planned next. The mechanical beast reared back and shot off into the sky again, to enact his plan and hopefully turn the tide of this war into their favor. Time was precious and the resources of the vode were being taxed. The strength and stamina of the Sith was impressive. They kept going, they kept regrouping, and they kept pushing back. It was time to cut their tie with that enigmatic powerhouse that seemed to offer limitless support to their dark cause. Azrael would be inbound soon, and all he could think of as he sped towards the location of his choice - is that he aimed to make his Buir proud.

[media]https://soundcloud.com/celldweller/on-the-surface-of-scardonia[/media]
Allies: [member="Darth Urak"], [member="Darth Atrace"], [member="Darth Carach"]
Enemies: [member="Julm Surma"], [member="Chloe Hinata"]r, [member="Pyrrha Nikkita"], [member="Atin Kandossii"]

As soon as [member="Julm Surma"] pulled the trigger, the form of Darth Junra twitched. She looked off to the distance - in the direction that Julm sat. No sound from the rifle reached the woman. Yet she was in a state of heightened sensitivity to the Force - which frequently gave warnings to all Force-Sensitives of impending danger. The woman leaned her body back. The electricity swarming her arm subsided. She had already made her attack against [member="Pyrrha Nikkita"] - a brief, momentary one where the effects carried ontological inertia after the Sith’s attempt. The shot whizzed by the Sith Lord’s face - just managing to miss her.

Then, a Sith soldier standing next to Darth Junra’s form at the time was struck by a pebble through the skull.

The woman straightened herself once more. Her eyes were quick to look around the rest of the battlefield. Hundreds died each second. For most, it was difficult to determine the ratio of casualties. One could assume that the opposing armies matched each other in force.

Yet, the Mandalorians stood alone in the deep core - cut off from supply lines. The longer the battle raged, the more time it allowed for reinforcements for the One Sith to arrive. Fresh faces of the One Sith continued to arrive on a regular basis - ready to fight with all their strength. A clear disparity in numbers grew in the One Sith’s favor.

The woman opened her mouth. A voice reached out to all the Mandalorians on Empress Tega - all that would hear. If the Force would not reach them, then the voice would through the vibrating air molecules that traveled with unnatural efficiency. The One Sith would also be able to hear the message.

Offer1.png
Everything began on Coruscant. What had been a mercenary action by several Mandalorians grew into all-out war. While the Mandalorians have been the ones attacking, they were the ones that bled.

[member="Mia Monroe"]. Dead.
Itessa. Dead.
[member="Gilamar Skirata"]. Dead.
[member=Ordo]. Dead.

Offer2.png
Innumerable Mandalorian bodies littered the streets of Cinnagar. More piled up by each second. Many had their bodies broken by the savagery of their fights this day. The [member=Dralshy'a] had been indiscriminant in its destruction - a double edge sword that mirrored what this attack was to the Mandalorians as a whole.

Offer3.png
Typically, beings - and even Sith - considered insanity to be when one repeats the same action expecting different results. Throughout the Second Battle of Empress Teta, the Mandalorians had sought direct fights for the sake of fighting itself. Directionless. They came for one man. The objective was complete, in a way. Yet, they stayed.

This was what the Dark Lord had observed. The Mandalorians, now leaderless, required a being to lead them in a new direction. A change of tactics. Someone that would not guide them down the path of mindless warriors.

Offer4.png
Now was the moment for the Dark Lord to give the Mandalorians a chance to find their leader. A chance for someone with the drive to stand up. Either that, or simply a chance for the Mandalorians to survive.

Offer5.png
The order had been given. The Mandalorians were demanded to leave. Yet, continued violence would be met with violence - and of a kind more potent that what the disorganized Mandalorians could muster.

[member="Neskar A'toll"]
[member=Navio]
[member="Anastasia Rade"]
[member=Itessa]
[member="Kaia Brin"]
[member="Countess Calum Teramo"]
[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]
[member="Mac O Shenanigans"]
[member="Kad Kando"]
[member="Dred Varad"]
[member="Vilaz Munin"]
[member="Aedan Miles"]
[member="Gilamar Skirata"]
[member="Strider Garon"]
[member="Preliat Mantis"]
[member="Basaba Willamina"]
[member="A'den Prudii]
[member="A'den Shereshoy"]
[member="Adelaide Baldesarra"]
[member="Aeron Kreelan"]
[member="Ailyn Kelborn"]
[member="Allison Willamina"]
[member="Anaye Li KaTar"]
[member="Anija Ordo"]
[member="Anita Willamina"]
[member="Aran Ordo"]
[member="Arla Balor"]
[member="Arrbi Betna"]
[member=Azrael]
[member="Axiom Keirn"]
[member="Ava Lok"]
[member="Bane Rade"]
[member="Bendak Garett"]
[member="Bertolt Shereshoy Vhett"]
[member="Briika Tor"]
[member="Buliwyf Jarhulda"]
[member="Cabur Aranar"]
[member="Captain Larraq"]
[member="Cassus Vhi'torr"]
[member="Craliet Verd'un"]
[member=Cross]
[member="Davin Starrunner"]
[member="Desmond Verd"]
[member="Dex Cavall"]
[member="Draven Fett"]
[member="Dred Malachore"]
[member="Dunta Feskitt"]
[member="Edric Keiser"]
[member="Ember Rekali"]
[member="Emberli Garett"]
[member="Erebus Vivant']
[member="Ermac Laith"]
[member="Elara Lok"]
[member=Fear]
[member="Firax Ved"]
[member="Flynn Mercado"]
[member="Galaar Tal'Verda"]
[member="Garrus Garon"]
[member="Genet'orar Detta"]
[member="Ginnie Ordo"]
[member="Henry Garon"]
[member="Hunter Yagami"]
[member=Hutuun'Kyramud]
[member="Illyria Skirata"]
[member="Inara Ka"]
[member="Iris Harper"]
[member="IxChell Kai"]
[member="Jaal Rocker Tono"]
[member="Jaden Taacyn"]
[member="Jathin Fallin"]
[member="Jedediah Bagely"]
[member="Jon Swanson"]
[member="Jorkus Ordo"]
[member="Ka'ika Skirata']
[member="Kable Detta"]
[member="Kad Tor"]
[member="Kadala Skirata"]
[member="Kadesh Tiamat"]
[member="Kalzor De'Hallen"]
[member="Kane Chansul"]
[member="Kara Cabor"]
[member="Keltin Gelfon"]
[member=Khull]
[member="Kila Cadau"]
[member="Kor Rinn"]
[member="Kote Tal"]
[member="Kyle Tethair"]
[member="Kytarra Hawk"]
[member=Laaran]
[member=Lavania]
[member="Lee Bane']
[member="Lilly Tenshine']
[member=Lord Daemos']
[member="Lynx Vhette"]
[member="Mando Skyre"]
[member="Merec Vizsla"]
[member=Mirshen]
[member="Mirta Kar"]
[member="Natalie Kolesnikova"]
[member="Nick Gamastar"]
[member="Niki Manson"]
[member="Nob Soldat"]
[member="Nolan Detta"]
[member="Oberon Drexel"]
[member="Ordo Ka'rta"]
[member=Ploog]
[member="Ragnar Fett"]
[member="Ragnar Ordo"]
[member="Revy Khai"]
[member="Rickon Ordo"]
[member="Rion Ke Teldan"]
[member="Sandis Veeran"]
[member="Satara Hawk"]
[member="Sea'ika Vel"]
[member="Seriem Vhett"]
[member="Shane Sisko Skirata"]
[member="Shaw McKeller"]
[member="Silas Ward"]
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
[member="Skye Mertaal"]
[member="Spar Malachore"]
[member="SyDen Kes'sin"]
[member="Taneith Jy Vun"]
[member="Teroch Gra'tua"]
[member="Tiberius Rex"]
[member="Tyrl Raines"]
[member="Vash Ordo"]
[member="Verz Horak"]
[member="Xander Lok"]
[member="Zoe Kelborn"]

[member="Aaron Kidd"]
[member="Aaron Nomarr"]
[member="Abric Korne"]
[member="Aedan Miles"]
[member="Aeon Caedus"]
[member="Aiker Ebizu"]
[member=Ajona]
[member=Alaki]
[member="Aleksandr Idruin"]
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
[member="Alicia Drey"]
[member="Apos Sanaz"]
[member="Ariel Shadowmaster"]
[member="Aros Varr"]
[member="Arturious Engel"]
[member="Asar Anchti"]
[member="Assadar Ilrast"]
[member="Asteria deWinter"]
[member=Asterion]
[member="Avadreia Lacroix"]
[member=Azal]
[member="Azrael Dugarde"]
[member=Azrakiel]
[member="Baron Doklor"]
[member="Bass Terrik"]
[member="Bastian Briareos"]
[member=Bond]
[member="Bria Shadow-Tarkin"]
[member="Cain Laatl"]
[member="Cale Gunderson"]
[member="Chloe Van Derveld"]
[member="Commander Orin"]
[member="Connar Arneir Whitelight"]
[member="Cordelia deWinter"]
[member="Countess of Báthory"]
[member="Cractius Stretus"]
[member=Crentice]
[member=Cross]
[member="Cross Ikon"]
[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]
[member="Dante Imura"]
[member="Darth Acarus"]
[member="Darth Akron"]
[member="Darth Angrel"]
[member="Darth Apparatus"]
[member="Darth Arcis"]
[member="Darth Ares"]
[member="Darth Armyss"]
[member="Darth Astraios"]
[member="Darth Atrace"]
[member="Darth Avara"]
[member="Darth Banshee"]
[member="Darth C A B A L"]
[member="Darth Carach"]
[member="Darth Hauntruss"]
[member="Darth Helios"]
[member="Darth Hoshek"]
[member="Darth Inferno"]
[member="Darth Isolda"]
[member="Darth Janus"]
[member="Darth Junra"]
[member="Darth Malificete"]
[member="Darth Metus"]
[member="Darth Mierin"]
[member="Darth Naefas"]
[member="Darth Naomi"]
[member="Darth Nephthys"]
[member="Darth Nexus"]
[member="Darth Odium"]
[member="Darth Praelior"]
[member="Darth Sevrus"]
[member="Darth Tsolan"]
[member="Darth Tuk'ata"]
[member="Darth Tyrana"]
[member="Darth Urak"]
[member="Darth Veles"]
[member="Darth Vindica"]
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
[member="Darth Zarrah"]
[member="Darth Zelane"]
[member="Desolis Kharr"]
[member=Dovian]
[member="Dr. Cain Wards"]
[member="Dredton Torum"]
[member="Drehich Ortuga"]
[member="Drex Skyreaper"]
[member="Eikrie Daom"]
[member="Elaine Thul"]
[member="Eleena Miho"]
[member="Evard L'Rik"]
[member="Eve Amelia Zambrano"]
[member="Ferian Adair"]
[member="Foren Derfom"]
[member="Gahven Nightwalker"]
[member="Gancorth Typho"]
[member="Garth Hummel"]
[member=GNK-699]
[member="Hal Terrano"]
[member="Halcon Xelio"]
[member="Hion the Herglic"]
[member="Invicta Zambrano"]
[member="Isley Verd"]
[member="Jacen Cavill"]
[member="Jaden Korr"]
[member="James Mathison"]
[member="Jared Ovmar"]
[member="Javik Quar-Kai"]
[member="Jax Malric"]
[member="Jettak Swift Yatinini"]
[member=Joker]
[member=Kaggak]
[member="Karina Dartrex"]
[member="Kathryn Langley"]
[member="Kezeroth the Hateful"]
[member="Khantor Ruu"]
[member=Kiln]
[member=Krath]
[member="Krazhmir Tsaak"]
[member="Ksayral Zekaidos"]
[member="Kyla Verss"]
[member="Kymaero Vol"]
[member="Lady Grey"]
[member="Lady Hel"]
[member="Lanir Tyko"]
[member="Larkoon Darkmat'r"]
[member="Laufeia Carzi"]
[member="Leena Mai"]
[member=Lich]
[member="Lieutenant Kir"]
[member="Lily Rose"]
[member="Liskarr Drek"]
[member="Lord Eclipsion"]
[member="Lord Reha Nebuau"]
[member="Ludolf Vaas"]
[member="Luminara Rikanati"]
[member="Mala Kulan"]
[member=Mantorok]
[member=Maverick]
[member="Max Scorpio"]
[member="Maya Whitelight"]
[member="Melakoth Tyrin"]
[member=Menoetius]
[member="Metus De'cal"]
[member="Mike Zenima"]
[member="Miranda Acosta"]
[member="Mistress Kurah Rrusho"]
[member=MSE-007]
[member="Mulak Chren"]
[member="Mya Munro"]
[member="Nam Karakk"]
[member="Nas Vua"]
[member="Natasi Fortan"]
[member=Nazo]
[member=Nevizkut]
[member="Nick Gamastar"]
[member="Nickolas Imura"]
[member="Nif Khor"]
[member="Nulgath Zardai"]
[member="Nyra Mazul"]
[member=Ordo]
[member="Paega Anginous"]
[member="Pandora Liline"]
[member=Potterstone]
[member="Quinn Vos"]
[member="Ratih Lah"]
[member="Razer Sin"]
[member=Raziel]
[member="Remy Singh"]
[member="Revy Khai"]
[member="Rex Praxus"]
[member="Reylan Abraxis"]
[member=Rytek'irk'intrano]
[member=sabrina]
[member="Salvor Arnex"]
[member="Sawa Ike"]
[member=Sciath]
[member="Selena Halcyon"]
[member="Seras Goto"]
[member="Sero Valrel"]
[member=Shargon'Ta]
[member="Shiro De'Vol"]
[member="Sierra Momoa"]
[member="Silara Vantai"]
[member="Silas Tyree"]
[member="Silva Talith"]
[member="Skorn Draclau"]
[member="Skyren Vau"]
[member=Smeg]
[member="Sorin Vanado"]
[member="Sorthus Axvyr"]
[member="Sosu Deviron"]
[member="Sven Talith"]
[member="Sylvanan Glass"]
[member="Syrra Venn"]
[member="Taral Mirtis"]
[member=TD-18]
[member=TD-30]
[member=Tefka]
[member="Telforn Sletin"]
[member="The Hydra Queen"]
[member="Titus Zan Thul"]
[member="TJ-1467 Jay"]
[member=Toxarien]
[member="Trenchcoat Man"]
[member="Tsavong Kraal"]
[member="Tyger Tyger"]
[member="Tylan Toarinar"]
[member=Vaelokin]
[member=Vaermina]
[member="Valduin Izbien"]
[member="Valentina Clairemont"]
[member="Vehanv Kiva"]
[member="Vilox Pazela"]
[member="Vinyata Nicashii"]
[member="Vraska Yo'gand"]
[member="Xavier Vi'dreya"]
[member=XoChitl]
[member=Yen'fay]
[member="Yruss Shien"]
[member="Zack First"]
[member=Zarran]
[member="Zenoc Lah"]
[member="Zhaera Shai"]
[member="Zothan Venn"]

[member="Darth Vidar"] @Darth Morgoth [member="Darth Nephthys"]

Melkaroth joined the trio quickly, searching the skies for the attack that was apparently about to strike them. Unlike the others, Melkaroth did not possess the ability to sustain a force shield; it was something he had never attempted to perform. He could have lent them his power to strengthen the shield, but the other Sith seemed to have it under control, and Melkaroth had his own ideas. Suddenly, the voice of the Dark Hand rang out across the battlefield, sweeping through the shattered city like a wave of icy darkness.

"I won't leave this planet without spilling Mandalorian blood." There was no jest in his tone--it was merely a statement. Stretching out through the force, he selected a large slab of rubble and raised it a few feet off the ground, preparing to throw. If the Mandalorians sent in a bomber, Melkaroth had no intention of allowing it to fly over them unscathed. The Mandalorians had already ruined his flight--now he felt inclined to return the favor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom