Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Reckoning [Invasion of Empress Teta: Mandalorians vs One Sith]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Objective: Hunt the worthless remaining Mandalorians
Enemies: Mandalorians - [member="Preliat Mantis"]

Battle raged on the field and yet the exiled King had only sight for a single entity - the gigantic Lizard which had made their victory so costly. Numerous Darkblades and two Royal Guardsmen in their Power Armor followed in my wake, eager to secure the area around the Leviathan and capture it for the glory of the Dark Lord.

As we entered the scene the attache fanned out and started securing the parameter; it wasn’t long before one of them contacted me on the comm about a screaming Mandalorian who seemed to be heavily wounded.

Akron found his way to the location, seeing Mantis himself. He kept his distance while some of the Darkblades raised their targets at the Mando, just in case.There were many ways on how to approach this situation and the Mando would get one shot at this.

Mandolorian, you have been surrounded by multiple guardsmen. Surrender now and you shall be treated with dignity befitting your rank and stature, resist and you shall be not be spared any pain. I give you five seconds to reply, starting now. ‘

Allies: [member="Sawa Ike"] [member="Darth Vidar"] [member="Alaki"] [member="Darth Nephthys"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Darth_Morgoth"] [member="Darth Tsolan"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Enemies: [member="Kad Tor"] , [member="Ralize Tor"] , [member="Briika Detta"] , [member="Nolan Detta"] , [member="Kable Detta"] , [member="Anija Ordo"]

The Chiss' pair of glowing red orbs watched the grenade fly towards its target, the hopefuly gaze of the eyes quickly cut short when the explosive has been stopped by another Mando's telekinesis and sent right back. Alaki hissed in anger as the object changed its direction and flew right back, threatening to return to her. Naturally, the fallen Padawan could do the exact same thing, telekinetically grabbing the grenade and tossing it back again, but there was no need for her to do that, as the sticky ball went off before even passing half of the distance beween the two groups. Unfortunately, it meant another cloud of dust, making it hard for the girl to see on her way to her fellow Sith after hearing the command coming from one of them, informing the others to get into a circle. Alaki did not know the reason of that, guessing the the large body of Dark Side users massed in one place could manipulate the Dark Side better than lone individuals.

As she moved through the stirred up dust, the teenager removed another sticky grenade from her belt, ready to pull out the pin and send it to the group of Mandalorians as soon as she emerged from the impenetrable wall of grey dust. After it settled enough for her to see, the blue skinned girl removed the pin, counted to three and tossed the sticky explosive at Briika's back again, hoping this time it would hit and kill the lizard. The retreating group of Mandalorians certainly had lower chances of noticing another explosive being hurled their way, their focus shifting between the Sith to their position. Without stopping, the girl continued to advance towards the Sith combatants, azure bladed lightsaber in her right hand and the Force itself in her left, ready to stop the Mandalorians from throwing her grenade away. She may not have been the greatest Force user ever, but the young girl definitely believed herself to be more than enough to match the Force powers of the Mandalorians.

Arturious Engel

A
Objective: Primary, Emergency evac of wounded, secondary, Kill all the Mando's

Allies: [member="Darth Mierin"] [member="Darth Carach"] [member="Darth Urak"] [member="Silara Vantai"] [member="Darth Atrace"]

Enemies: [member="Chloe Hinata"] [member="Pyrrha Nikkita"] [member="Atin Kandossii"]

Equipment and NPCS: Approximately 250 Sith Troopers

Armor: all are wearing http://starwarsrp.net/topic/35942-infantry-armour/

Weapons: Arturous is carrying a standard red blade single hilt light saber. NPCS are carrying http://starwarsrp.net/topic/36019-infantry-blaster/#entry514361

Arturious stood in the lead Drop ship as the squadron of ships descended towards the surface. Arturious found the embedded comlink in the helmet very useful giving out orders as they went.

"Full throttle boys Sith are dying focus fire on the enemy troops on the ground." "Let's clear a path."

Arturious cursed as one of the ships burst into flames not counting on any anti-air guns still being on the ground.

"Evasive maneuvers evasive maneuvers." "Extend the distance between ships until we get to the ground."

Arturious' ship was the first to get to the ground with 3 more ships still air born 500 meters to his left, right and behind him.

"Looking at the platoon of Troopers around him Arturious began shouting orders while activating his saber at the same time deflecting blaster fire from nearby Mandalorian troops.

"First squad secure the landing zone give me suppressing fire." "Second squad flanking maneuvers give me some ground to work with." "Third squad with me we have some friends to rescue get those med kits ready." "Four squad battle field triage get the troopers you can back into the fight the ones you can't.................."

Arturious didn't finish the sentence knowing they knew what he meant

Allies: Mando'ade
Enemies: Dar'jetti
Objective: Try to save a vod

Still on the random building that the basilisk war droid dropped him off, Vilaz entered the interior of the building by kicking down a door that was the entrance to the rooftop of the building. Running thorugh the uper halls of the building to find a quick, easiest, and lazy way to fight on the ground levels in the battle to help his fellow brothers and sisters. The warrior had found an elevator and he took the elevator's ride to get him descend to ground zero faster.

As he was descending to the ground at a constant speed Vilaz just stood there and prepared himself when he reached the lower levels. He reloaded his WESTAR 34 pistols which was the only thing he could reload or prepare during his trip on the elevator. As he waited to reach the first floor of the building he was hearinf the annoying elevator music that it provided.

And he just stood there, waiting, and hearing the annoying music.

Darth Atrox

D
Mala had simply walked into a tall enough building, killed a few guards and went into the lift to the top floor. He stepped out quickly. The building was rather high, and closely placed to the next building, in jumping distance, for a Force-user. He leapt it, and sprinted across the roofs of buildings, taking large bounds, before he spotted a shattered window. He dove in, and to his surprise, found who he was looking for, his master, who'd, rather annoyingly left him and his other apprentice stranded God knows where.

"Fancy seeing you here." he said sarcastically, and continued through the building.

Urak

Umbra Bellator|Sith Assassin
Allies: [member="Darth Atrace"] / [member="Darth Junra"] / [member="Darth Mierin"] / [member="Silara Vantai"]
Enemies: [member="Pyrrha Nikkita"] / Mandos
Objective: Hold out

Urak stood back from the dark jedi master he was fighting. He knew Atrace was coming to help, and then he heard the threats of his opponent. He knew she did not understand how he fought, when his brother was here. They fought as one, they fought as One Sith. Together they could defeat any enemy thrown at them, because they knew they could trust eachother. "If you fight me, you will have to fight my brother, and if you fight him, you will have to face me."

It was the pact he and his brother made a long time ago. To fight and die together, as brothers.

Urak stood back in a defensive Soresu stance waiting for his enemy to make a move, and challenge his defiance to be beaten.

"We are both about out of energy...let's see who can last the longest."

Imperius

I
Objective: Aid in hunting what remains of the Mandalorian invasion force.
Allies: [member="Darth Akron"]
Enemies: [member="Preliat Mantis"]

Imperius followed closely behind Darth Akron, flanked by a small contingent of the Mandalorian Death Watch. Imperius' master, Darth Vornskr, had recently acquired their services to aid in the war against their former kin, considered weak by the organization, unfit to be true Mandalorians in their eyes. The group soon appeared beside Akron, Imperius gazing at Preliat from within his life-support helmet. ''You'd do well to accept his offer, these true Mandalorians beside me have already seen the light.'', he said in a deep, slightly mechanical voice.

Objectives: Bomb stuff, kill stuff, generally cause mayhem, oh and totally powergame 'cause that's totally all the rage (those without humor, I'm jesting).
Allies: [member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Azrael"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Olivia Dem'adas"]
Enemies: [member="Mala Kulan"] @One Sith

Betna pulled his starfighter up a bit more and looked back. From here, he could see the streets below and behind, all the way back to where Mandalorian tanks had taken up positions and had begun firing on the enemy. Movement behind the tanks got Betna's attention and he zoomed in with his HUD for a moment or two. What he saw before coming around the corner brought joy to his heart.

"Mandalorian tanks! Mandalorian tanks!" he called over the encrypted comms to [member="Olivia Dem'adas"] and her troops. "You've got reinforcements coming up behind. Looks like a company of sappers and two companies of heavy infantry. Say again, reinforcements on your six. Sappers and heavy infantry."

With that, he broke line of sight and came around on the other street from high above. He knew [member="Anija Ordo"] was lining up the bombing run as perfectly as she could, so he figured he'd look back around. As his HUD began zooming out, he saw a dark form leap from a rooftop to a building window and disappear. Only Force Users could make such a move, and Betna knew where most of the Mandalorian Force Users were. Knowing that the enemy was almost assuredly Sith and that more than likely he was doing so to flank or attack his brethren, Betna acted.

He brought the crosshairs of his three heavy blaster cannons aligned to the window just to the right or so of the one the Sith had jumped through and let out a nice, long, sustained burst of heavy cannons along the entire area the figure had disappeared into. Sith were fast, but Betna's reactions were quick and he was used to snap shots against Force users. He hunted them, he fought them, and had done so for years. Sith, Jedi, anything in between, Betna's reflexes weren't faster than the greatest Force users, but they were fast enough to kill Jettii and Dar'jettii.

Edited because apparently I can't flipping read who's who when I just wake up. My bad.

Allies: on sith, not sure who is here
Enemy: They ran away, like little children

The mandalorian turned tail and ran, like a coward. They killed her friend Darth [member="Ordo"], by shooting him in the back the head, after he had surrendered, like cowards. To know she had liked them, and their in the honour. No more, they behaved liked cowards, killing prisoners, running from fights. These where not mandalorians, that they said they where, the ones she thought they where would never run from fight, nor would they shoot a man in the back.

She knelt and used her amulet to healer her arm, the mediation to do this did not take long. Then she rose got to her comms device, she put to broadcast on all frequencies so both side would hear her. These mandalorians are cowards, they shot a prisoner in the back of the head. They ran from fair fight, these are not true mandalorians. Do not accept their surrenders, as they are not willing to accept ours. They are cowards, and let them die as such. Her voice was riddle with grief and anger, she lost her faith in mandalorians, she actually liked them till know. That some thing else she was kicking herself for. She then move down from the building, she was going to rid these mandalorians of their lives.

[member="Olivia Dem'adas"]

The group of six hogs was being fired at by the tanks, they just moved higher up to get them self out range. Then the commander of the squadron of hogs, heard darth banshee spoke, he then told his squadron Fire all weapons at them tanks, do not stop firing until they are destroyed. He grimaced the mandalorians had just broken an articles of war. They where nothing but barbarians, as they did just broke his code.

Allies: Mando'ade
Enemies: [member="Darth Junra"]

Not fully knowing it, Olivia and company sat within the protective bubble of numerous ysalamiri. The force, the dirty tool of abuse the Sith enjoyed wielding, could not touch them. Yet somehow, the shrieking voice of some dark lord grated their ears. Even from within her Canderous tank, the dark voice reached Olivia's ears.

Olivia listened to the witch's attempted propaganda and smiled. The Sith must truly be desperate to attempt to win through words and demoralization. "They are afraid." Olivia said over GROUND-COM frequency. "Let's show them how right they are to fear us."

It took only. A few pressed buttons for the sensors of the Canderous tank to triangulate the point of origin for the shrieking noise that was the dark voice of the Sith. Olivia sneered when her display showed a short, blonde woman to have been the source of the hideous noise. Her hand rested on the Gunner's shoulder and the cannons of the Canderous tank fired a twin-shot of kinetic death at the ugly Sith Lord and her hideous voice.

Olivia then leaned back in her chair and made a judgement call. <It's time.> She thought as she switched over to the FLEET-COM channel. "This is Chief Olivia Dem'adas. Relay this message to Sierra-Bravo-Foxtrot. Larraq. Come."

Objective: Ah crap.
Enemies: @Imperius @Darth Akron
Allies: Pain reduction training and [member="Arrbi Betna"]

"Okay, so I've got the walking robot trying to tell me to surrender- oh how this day has been fun. Oh, and tell RoboSith here to knock off the high and mighty stuff- he knows the price of going to the Sith. You're not a Mandalorian, Dar'Jetii. You're Dar'manda. And as far as I see it- you're soul less and don't deserve a fraction of my time."Preliat reached for his his side pouch, slow movements as to not frighten the guards. His weapons were in plain view, and they had not been ordered to fire yet. He blinked, removing a small rectangular object, and pressed a large button at the top. It was actually the only button."On Ordo, they use it in the shifting sands of the desert. You see, it's easy to get lost. Not that it'll help me much here. I'm sure my mom will see it back home, though. She'll wonder what it means. Probably yell at me when I get home."It was silent, and made no real noise, nor indication of it's purpose. The only way to really know that it was an IFF tag was to be looking through the HUD of a Mandalorian helmet that picked up the encrypted however many digit number and signal. It was hot, meaning that it was up- hopefully the numerous flight patterns and Mandalorians in the area could come help.

It was nice to be a Sith, but it wasn't nice to be a Sith at the business end of a tank.

Meanwhile, an IFF tag popped up on every Mandalorian's HUD. He blinked, leaning his head back against the wall. He tossed the rifle against the wall, and dropped his blasters at his side. He blinked, and sighed."My legs been crushed. Can't move on my own."He sighed, cracking his neck. He held out his crushgaunt adorned hand for a hand up. He did need help, and he wasn't counting on anyone getting there, so compliance was a necessity.

Arla could feel her heart pounding in her chest she needed to make a note to have someone teach her about these kind of enemies. The creatures moved almost in unison, almost as if of a single mind that could focus on a single objective, and currently she was the objective. Oh to be mandalorian today only made the target on her armor that much larger.

She had to remind herself of one thing right now she was a warrior, and warriors knew when to stand and fight, and when to cut losses. From the onset she had been outmatched alone, this only told her that from now on she would not enter a fight without being part of a group, and that she needed additional battle training.

Arla could see a shadow moving through the fire before her flamed danced a crossed it engulfing him. Oh god, it had to be another one of them! With that thought, she stopped and stared then she remembered the things behind her she turned to look where were they. She could only see soldiers everywhere.

The winged creature however was coming right for her, amazed she stared almost too long she heard a voice behind her from the flames had emerged a Vod! Relief washed over her she started running toward him, "Don't need to tell me twice!" She could hear the beating of wings coming closer, she turned to see how close. The talons of the flying creature were a breath away, Arla dropped to her knees pulling her knife from the slot of her armor she stabbed at the air. She had nearly been taken. She blinked. Getting back up she switched the knife to the other hand pulled the ripper and shot at it and ran.

[member="Shaw McKeller"] [member="The Hydra Queen"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Objective: Hunt the worthless remaining Mandalorians
Enemies: Mandalorians - [member="Preliat Mantis"]
Allies: [member='Imperius']

Thank you for your cooperation, men help him.’

Which was followed by five Blackblades cocking their Gorgon Web Rifles at the Mandalorian and shooting out net-like substances to entrap and immobilize him, it wouldn’t hurt… much.

At least if it hit him, with a broken leg the man shouldn’t be able to dodge the shots, but the resilience of the Mandalorian folk had surprised the Sith many times today… so who knew.

If he was hit, they would start securing him and moving out of the building and if not… well they would see what to do next when that came.

Allies: [member="Darth Mierin"] [member="Darth Carach"] [member="Darth Urak"] [member="Darth Atrace"] [member="Silara Vantai"] [member="Arturious Engel"]
Enemies: [member="Chloe Hinata"] [member="Pyrrha Nikkita"] [member="Atin Kandossii"]

Digging from under the rubble was not as hard as the infinite waiting. As much as the Mon Calamari Sith Master wished to join the battle, he could not do much with the bloody starfighters flying above his head and searching for any signs of life. Typical honorless Mandalorians; not only they down a ship, they keep throwing bombs at it and shooting with their cannons until the while building fall. To save himself, Veles had created a small telekinetic capsule holding the debris from crushing him underneath. Not an easy task, even for a Sith Master, so several large pieces of the building still penetrated the telekinetic grasp and hit the Mon Calamari, though all of them have been significantly slowed down by his attempts. The combination of high quality armor made in the Sith Empire, his augmented muscles and reinforced skeleton ensured the amphibious Sith Lord received no damage, though the armor got badly banged up. Still, he was not injured. Kneeling down and meditating, the Sith Master focused on the Dark Side, drawing more power and properly concentrating on holding the ruins above his head.

Only after many long minutes he dared to telekinetically push through the debris and make a small hole above his head. The sky appeared to be clear of Mandalorian starfighters as he searched it with his cybernetic eye of wonders, meaning he was finally good to go. Darth Veles massed the Force in his legs and launched himself through the hole, a large pile of rubble still in his telekinetic grasp, ready to be tossed into a cockpit of any starfighter around. It appeared, however, that his enemies were long gone. Letting go of the rubble and letting it fall to the ground with a loud din, the amphibian reached out through the Force and focused on finding two specific signatures; his apprentice and [member="Darth Banshee"].

His efforts successful, the Mon Cal turned his large head in Sabrina's direction. For a while, the young Master stared into the distance, looking at the destroyed and damaged buildings before his friend's voice that rang in his helmet let him know Lady Banshee was fine. More than that, actually; he could not help but smile as she finally realized Mandalorians were uncultured barbarians. Shaking his head, he concentrated on Silara's chaotic presence. That one was not easy to distinguish among the of Force users swimming in the sea of the Dark Side. He had to look for her though, thus the Mon Cal took another jump and appeared on the roof of the closest of buildings. Keeping his presence hidden as only a Sith Assassin could, Darth Veles jumped again and transported himself from one rooftop to another. Large amber eyes searched the surroundings, the excellent Mon Calamari eyesight providing the Sith Master with all information he needed gave Veles an idea of the develoment of the situation. Things were far from great, but it could have been much worse.

The piercing gaze shifted towards the opposite building, noticing several fast movements on the roof, indicating a fight taking place in there. One of the twin curved lightsaber hilts flew into his left hand as he took several steps to the edge of the roof before propelling himself to the area, the crimson blade springing to life as he flew through the air. Strangely, the lightsaber made no noise, not even his landing as his booted feet touched the roof. Pointing the blade at the chest of a pink haired woman that appeared several metres away from him now, he remained silent, waiting for her to make a move.

Atrace

Self Proclaimed Sith Elite
Allies: One sith
Enemies: Mandos [member="Pyrrha Nikkita"]
Objective bring the dark jedi pain

Atrace heard over his coms "Atrace help Urak he's in over his head." He looked over to [member="Darth Junra"] "my lord I am needed elsewhere please forgive me."

His attack was already launched on chloe, but now he had to help his brother. He used the force to augment his speed, he jumped onto a balcony close to where [member="Darth Urak"] and [member="Pyrrha Nikkita"], he ran behind the dark jedi using the force to augment his strength.

Atrace dug deep within himself to find anger. He used all the rage he had to power his strikes (force rage) his rage made him a juggernaut, able to take dan age without affecting him feeling pain. In fact strikes would fuel his rage Making him angry.

He struck with his sabers from behind, striking at the jedis arm holding the beskar, the other striking at her leg.

"Urak I'm here!"

Allies [member="Briika Detta"], [member="Kad Tor"], [member="Nolan Detta"] [member="Ralize Tor"]
Enemies: Sith

Everything moved fast, yet in slow motion at the same time. Kable saw the building collapse on top of his brother. Numbly, his body charged forward and began pawing at the wreckage till he was free.
All he could do was watch as his wife began to tend to his brother's wounds.

Then as if in a daze, Kable watched the extravagant Force displays from Ral, and the suddenly conscious Nolan vs. the Sith Spit that had converged on their positions. Kable was not a Force user, but he was a soldier. So as the force jockies compared the size of their Force abilities, Kable provided cover as he moved his family onto the EVAC ship. Once they were all aboard, he would jump on himself and evacuate

[Exit Thread]

Imperius

I
Imperius smirked inside his helmet. ''Cocky, arn't we? I'll have you know I grew up on Mandalore before joining the Sith. Your hatred for me is noted, but it matters very little. Consider yourself fortunate we have shown mercy today, knave. My Death Watch brethren would have executed you had I not allowed you to live'', he said with a malevolent cackle, his men laughing mockingly as-well as they strolled away.

[member="Darth Akron"]
[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Enemies: [member="Darth Urak"], [member="Darth Atrace"], [member="Darth Mierin"], [member="Darth Junra"], [member="Darth Veles"],
Allies: [member="Atin Kandossii"], [member="Chloe Hinata"],
Objective: Mop the floor with the Sith.

(OOC: Do you all really need to attack me at this moment? This gangbanging is getting really old.)

IC:
After I had spoken my words, the sith had said that I would have to face both of them. I shook my head with a sad smile. Wondering why in the hell they would try to fight me. I had already survived this long, I would not die as easily as they hoped. But while that was true, I looked to my left for an instant when a bright red light came from my side vision. my eyes widened as the blast was sent my way. Holding my arms up in a defensive stance, I used telekinesis in the smallest form to keep myself from flying off of the roof. However, I didn't mind the lightning as the leviathan bracers I wore absorbed it as a defense mechanism. You see, I didn't have Beskar armor. I just had duraplast plates over armor weave and leather to protect myself. my arms however, were being covered with these bracers. My fighting style tended to have punches in them, so having brass knuckles on my hands, as well as some lightsaber resistance was needed in a place like this.

Sliding back a good three meters, my feet dug into the rooftop as I could feel another presence come for me. Turning around, I sent a force wave at the brother Sith (Atrace) to push away his sabers from hitting me as another sith landed down in the place of him with a saber pointed straight for me. I shook my head as this was clearly getting out of hand. I would just have to fight them all then. "Nobody fething fights one on one anymore do they?" Muttering to myself as the beskad I used as my main weapon came up to smack the saber away from my general direction. Followed by a force push just strong enough to give myself some room.

"Come on you Bastards. Fight me one on one like a real man, or fight me all at once in vain." I geared myself up for battle. Preparing for my death should it come, but I know that I will take one or more with me to the grave. I activated on my com system my Emergency button. Hoping that I might get reinforcements so I wouldn't have to deal with all of these guys, and probably more to come.

Allies: the One Sith

Enemies: Mandalorians

Objective: Assist with Force Barrier

Luminara made her way toward the large circle of Sith now forming. She could feel their energy connecting. It appeared that a Force Barrier was being constructed. And a large one, at that. She glanced back once to see if [member="Sawa Ike"] was following her, but a small explosion sent dust across her vision before she could see anything. Looking in the direction of the explosion, Lumi could see young [member="Alaki"] playing a game of catch the sticky grenade with the retreating Mandos. She shook her head with a small grin. "It would be considerably wiser to save those little death balls for when you actually need them," She said to the girl as she stepped up to the circle. "Alright. Just tell me where to direct my energy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom