Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Raven Who Stole Christmas [Invasion of Barab I - Red Ravens vs Black Suns ]

Friends: Ravens
Enemies: Suns
Objective: Objective 2, takeover the mining headquarters and capture Black Suns

"Of course, I'm taking you going to a beach, silly girl." Cryax grinned at Anastasia and quickly snuck in a squeeze, badly wishing he were on a tropical resort with his girlfriend instead of on a flooded, irradiated planet. "It will be our celebration trip for crushing the Black Suns."

"Our plan is to sneak to as many of their core central computers as possible, defense, security, communication. Those are their most protected networks, ones that can't be sliced from here. I get to have some fun in their networks and we get to aid our Raven reinforcements who should be arriving soon. I'm sure that if Ice and Keira want to take out a couple of Suns along the way, that would be an added bonus." He grinned at his girlfriend. Then he turned towards Keira and Ice.

"Ready when you are."

[member="Ice"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Anastasia Rade"]

Allies: Red Ravens
Enemies: Black Suns
Objective: Objective 2, infiltrate the mining headquarters

Although Keira could sense a large number of presences, both malevolent and otherwise, the familiar few stood out to her, along with the ones she knew perfectly well belonged to the Black Suns who were elsewhere.. Despite her natural Force abilities she wasn't able to sense anyone nearby, which struck her as strange.. Habit caused her to take her lightsaber in hand, the weapon remaining silent for the time being. Sure, it may have given her away for what she was at first glance, but it did better to let the Suns known exactly who it was they were messing with. That and the fact that although she wasn't able to sense anything, something told her to be wary. Of what, she wasn't sure.

[member="Ice"]'s offer only earned a quiet laugh from her, and a shake of her head. "Unfortunately I don't drink all that much, but we'll have to see about that." From her tone of voice it was obvious she was confident, but it was more of a joke to lighten the mood than anything else. It always helped to have everyone at ease just before the good old-fashioned shootout this would soon turn into. Unless the Black Suns had yet another trick up their sleeve, in which case they would adapt. The only other option was forfeit, and if she did anything, giving up certainly wasn't one of them.

And then she looked to Cryax with her customary crooked grin. "I plan on it. They have to learn not to mess with us one way or the other, and I intend to make it not so fun for them. But I'm sure you already had that all puzzled out."

Exhaling slowly to center herself the rogue reached out once more in order to attempt to locate anyone nearby, to no success, but she couldn't shake the feeling something was off. It was frustrating to her, to a degree, as she'd always relied subconsciously on her innate Force abilities to locate any potential threats, more so even in a scenario such as this, where they were almost necessary for everyone's survival. Something was going to happen soon, and if she was right it wouldn't be something that would benefit either of them. The only question was when.

[member="Cryax Bane"], [member="Anastasia Rade"], [member="Nei Laa"], [member="Tahl Edrel"], [member="Arrbi Betna"]

Allies: Red Ravens / One Sith allies - [member="Keanu Shan"] @Reverance @Logan White Devil Rê [member="Isaac Ideus"] @Xalus @Daxton Bane [member="Lena Abren-Rendix"] [member="Tahl Edrel"] [member="Raven Avachei"] [member="Sigourney Xanthius"] [member="Soliael Devin Talith"] [member="Lanax Grayson"] [member="Jared Ovmar"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"]
Enemies: Black Suns - @Rayld Wilded [member="Mr. Ash"]
Objective: I - Take the station

"I'm fine," Lysle said, dusting himself off. He knelt down where the circular devices had fallen after striking him, and upon looking at them, they were warped from the speed of impact they had against his phrik studs. Though looking down at his studs, he too saw they had been warped, some were bent inwards, or had grown flat. Then he saw what Reverance had done, and maybe he was justly named thus, for in that moment, Lysle did revere his power. Logan seemed okay, but had taken a similar severe beating, and when he asked about Sigourney, Lysle turned around to see. He was right - he had not seen her presence since the start, but when he turned about to face the breach, she was standing right in front of him. "Ah, she's already with us," and when she flipped the crate open, "And she brought back-up."

"Don't drop down, Logan," Lysle said when another explosion indicated he had thrown a thermal down, "Take the thermals you have left and keep tossing them down, enough of these and we'll puncture a hole straight through to the bottom of this station." Lysle took his last thermal detonator, thumbed the ignition and lobbed it down the hole after Logan's previous one. Air continued to burst upwards out of the air as they were exposing vacuum to other rooms below that they burst into with the thermals. "While our friend finds Mr. Ash, in the mean time we'll be shutting this station down. I'm relocating us all to the engine room." He looked to Adenn, Isaac, Lena, Xalus and Daxton, "Load up on some rifles and pistols. We're going to move out while Logan and Sigourney make this hole bigger, and then they can catch up with us." Lysle approached the crate, stocking up on a handful of thermals, tossing aside his blaster pistol in favour of a disruptor rifle and pistol pair, and hooking them in holsters, with the rifle slung over his back.

Reverance gave parting advice, and Lysle nodded. He knew well about schemers, after all, Lysle was one. He contacted his allies over his commlink, trying to gain access to [member="Jared Ovmar"] and [member="Lanax Grayson"], "If you have arrived in the system yet, I want you two to follow the drills into the mining headquarters. We have the station under control." Lysle motioned for the group of them to move down the corridor where the droids were fighting, and it was then he got the message from Keanu, he answered on his comm "We're en-route, we'll get you out of there."

Allies: [member="Cryax Bane"], [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Anastasia Rade"], [member="Nickolas Imura"], [member="Calo Xenrus"], [member="Silara Vantai"], Red Ravens
Foes: Black Suns
Objective: Drill into the city, seize assets. Objective 2.
Equipment: Beskar'gam, Hydrastaff, Lightsaber, Assorted Vong weaponry

Mordecai cared not for their shields, their weapons, nor their insidious plots that would ultimately fail once he and his brethren made their appearance. He was simply there to win and these Sith alongside him were brothers and sisters of his - no matter the challenges they faced, they would face them together. Nickolas had asked him about a familiar for this battle. Mordecai opened his mouth to reply, but shut it.

"None today. I want to feel both ground and blood beneath my feet." He sickeningly admitted, "The feel of a throat beneath your boot is enough to give me shivers." He flashed Nickolas and his apprentice a wolfish smile before yet another presence commanded his attention. Silara, a literal Sithspawn. Her quiet question would be lost to Mordecai - especially since being an Epicanthix made you immune to anything to deal with his mind, including telepathy. That might be a problem in the future and it was also an advantage, but he was ready to head out as well.

"Let's roll." He started for the hangar bay and soon found himself within a Yorik-Trema. Accompanying him was an entire platoon of fierce-faced Yuuzhan Vong warriors adorned in their Vonduun crab armor, boasting weaponry ranging from Hydrastaffs to blast bugs. There were a total of twenty four Yorik-Tremas, so each Sith warrior would be able to take whatever they wanted planetside - from vehicles to Sithspawn, without even making a dent in the elbow room. All of them would hold Yuuzhan Vong, though. He needed his Sith allies alive and losing a few pawns helped keep things that way.

Keanu Shan

Call Sign: "Chatter"
Enemies: Black Sun
Oblective: wait for backup.
Good news finally. "roger that i hold them off, best i can". He grunted ass he forsed himself to his feet he couldnt feel his left arm, he could however feel the excruciating pain in his left leg. He had heard that feeling pain was better than not feeling anything. they were almost through the door was buckling under the assault now. Keanu readied his pistol.

Lysle of the Hydian Wayhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/5617-lysle-of-the-hydian-way/

Calo Xenrus

C
Allies: Cryax Banehttp://starwarsrp.net/user/5840-cryax-bane/, Keira Ticon, Anastasia Rade, Nickolas Imura, Calo Xenrus, Silara Vantai, Red Ravens
Foes: Black Suns
Objective: Drill into the city, seize assets. Objective 2

Seeing the look on Lord Zambrano had given Calo a small flare of excitment as well. He enjoyed the idea of finally engaging the enemy in battle while charging in with the rest of the Sith forces. His finger had been twitching to light his sabers for some time now, and as the moment kept creeping closer and closer he felt the axiety to pull out the hilts and fiddle with them as they waited.

Thankfully this was staved as he followed Zambrano to the hanger along with his forces of Yuuzhan Vong warriors. Walking amongst them Calo felt like a soldier ready to be dropped into battle. As they entered the hanger Calo nodded to handful of warriors, indicating his command over them once they were planetside. After that he drew both hilts of his lightsabers and held them in hand while awaiting the final drop into the warzone.

Enemies: The Black Suns
Objective: 1 (Now find the engine room)

(gonna try and speed up my progress a bit so I can catch up)

"Find the engine room, got it." Adenn responded to [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"], quickly starting to strap the external air tank to his armor, before he pulled out his silenced carbine "And done in under the hour, I'll try my best." With that the bounty hunter moved to a nearby door, one that was sealed due to the hull breach, requiring either breaking or hacking to open, and since the man wasn't a hacker, it required breaking, most preferably with the butt of his weapon.

After a little too long of a time the engine rooms location was found out, thanks to it being shared by a half-dead crew member, who then turned into a full dead crew member, with a hole where his heart should have been, thankfully there hadn't been to much Black Suns to oppose him and the droid that followed, which now was missing a arm. It hadn't taken long to get near the entrance of the engine room, and the trip there had only cost him two mags for his silenced carbine, as the door was slowly approached with a raised weapon Adenn realized that he should update his progress, quickly turning on his comm link the bounty hunter started speaking "Lysle, I am outside the engine room, what do you want me to do when I clear it?" The man said while he moved to the side of the door, directing the droid to do the same while he waited for a response.

Allies: Red Ravens / One Sith -[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"], [member="Reverance"], [member="Sigourney Xanthius"], [member="Daxton Bane"]
Enemies: Black Suns - [member="Mr. Ash"]
Objective: I - Take the Station

Logan looked up from staring into the massive 12 meter hole in the floor to see Sigourney floating towards him and Lysle carrying a massive crate that should have weighed far more than she could carry in normal levels of gravity. Sigourney opened the crate and he laughed loudly into the comm. He shoved Lysle with a holler, "You brought the big guns, eh Lysle? Over compensating for something are we?" He snickered to himself and slung his personal rifle over his shoulder, taking a disruptor rifle from the crate and bringing it up to his shoulder, testing the weight and the sight on it. "DXR-6... Beautiful rifle. How the hell did you get these?" he asked Lysle and Sigourney, raising an eyebrow behind the thick glass visor of his EVA suit. He heard Lysle bark orders to people and he nodded, turning to Sigourney and taking a few more thermals from the crate. He palmed into his palm as Lysle started away, "How deep do you want this hole? 'Till it comes out the other side?" He took one of this new thermals, tossing it into the hole and waiting as the red light beeped before being lost inside a flash of white light.

Location: Older sector of the mines, between objective 1 and 2
Allies: The Red Ravens
Enemies: The Black Suns
Objective: Hold in reserve

Blaster pistol, EVA suit, Mobquet Flare S style swoop, Ocular enhancers.

The mining droids had done their work. Once the fake alarms Cryax planted in the Black Sun system sounded the swoops left the hangar. The Raven gang dived into an older, abandoned sector of the mines. Not all of the alarms were going to be fake, and they'd hide amongst them.

Being a swoop gang they were cowards in a proper battle, but the useful king of cowards: Fast, skilled enough turning to fake out a shooter, annoying enough to keep shooting behind them as they fled, and clever enough to turn around and charge the enemy when they chased them too far. Unlike most gangs they had seen some actual combat. They wouldn't suffer from shellshock. It was awkward riding in an EVA suit though.

"Let's take some of the droids along with us. They could be useful." io waved a mining droid over, not sure how to command it. It did not move, having finished its job. "Droid, come to me." io said and clapped his hands. It refused to move.

"Try reading the serial number." Bozo suggested. io went over to read it.

"A-45799, follow." The droid followed. "Good job, A-45799." io gave the droid a smile as reward for its obediance.

The swoops arrayed themselves through the tunnels they found in three groups, so if one group fled, it would lead to a position that the other two groups would surround. A tactic they had often used in the alleys on Antecedent.

"Bozo, kid, Vape, come on. Let's scout about a little." io revved his repulsors, daring them to follow him as he rode into the dark. They followed.

Allies: Red Ravens & Co.
Foes: Black Suns & Co.
Objective: Take the station.

Life was all and well at the moment. Presently, the Red Ravens had already breached the station and their mercenaries and droids were already seizing whatever they could. Bodies littered the bulkheads of the station and even more sparking, flaming corpses of droids laid about. As for this particular beskar-clad Gen'Dai, he stood in the Cerberus munching on grenades. That's right, grenades.

Thermal detonators to be exact. The bottom half of his helmet had been pried away to reveal vicious fangs and a huge gaping mouth, which held a trio of silver spheres being covered in saliva before being swallowed.

A droid looked at him, "I've never seen a fleshie do that."

"Om nom nom."

Allies: Black Suns and Co.
Enemies: Red Ravens and Co.
Objective: Wait

He along the other criminal soldiers (don't know what you would call them) could hear a noise that became louder and louder as time passed by. They all looked up and they knew what was happening: someone was digging their way to the bottom where Vilaz and countless others were at. And since it was appropriate to be on the planet's surface during the night then that meant the caverns would soon be flooded. "Well, y'all are screwed," he announced to those who could hear him and mentioned to his repulsor pack, "lucky I got this thing."

The Warrior did not know what to do with the criminals he was with. There were water works, pumps, and sewers underneath the surface due to the fact that there was in fact a civilization underground because of the deadly levels of radiation that there was if the sun was out and shining you to death. Officers began to give orders to people to not be underneath where the drill was at and to spread out and find ground that can keep them safe. However, the Rally Master didn't follow their orders, for one does not simply tell Vilaz Munin what to do unless you were a higher ranking vod. No, he was here to kill, not take orders from some criminal.

But, he did move with the crowd to find an appropriate location and not get wet.

At the end, he continued to wait for the di'kuts that were extremely tardy ever since he was in the Barab Mines. And that meant temporarily delaying all the bloodshed that would come.

Allies: Black Suns / Mr. Ash @Aden Miles @Wendy La Fay
Enemies: Ravens and Allies
Objective: Defend this tub!

Touchdown Black Sun. Rayl was aboard this station and ready to bring the pain. The good news was this area still had air. The bad news was the gravity was turned off. Of course it shouldn't serve as a problem. Zero-G fighting was something one of a pirates past would have a lot of experience with. His ships landing pads magnetically locked to the floor, so it wasn't going anywhere. "Time to kick ass and chew Bubba Hutt Gum". He was a little worried Ash hadn't contacted him back yet. He highly doubted the droid would go down without taking everyone aboard with him in the first place. That would be rather noticeable too, so hope was still there.

Rayl unbuckled himself and popped the canopy. Everything was floating about carelessly, one inanimate object does it than everything joins in cause they want to be popular. With a push off the seat Rayl lunged for the nearest door. His aim got him there with nothing but a few brushed away tools to stop him. "Anyone read this. Its Wilded. I need to know where the enemy is?! Talk to me people". Rayl opened the door to get farther in, with or without help this station wasn't that big. The enemy would be found sooner or later.

Friends: [member="Ice"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Anastasia Rade"]
Enemies: Suns
Objective: Objective 2, Infiltrate mining headquarters.

And here she was walking up slowly, in a black, skin tight, recon suit that hugged her body tightly. On her back was her personal backpack, and her hair was up in a ponytail. Attached to her lower back was an IR-5 blaster pistol. On her left leg a vibroknife was attached, and on her right leg she had a pouch full of glass darts. She also had a utility belt with three other pouches connected that carried some of her other favorite toys. Hmm, how fun. Thought usually assignments such as this were rare for her. She was use to working in more quiet settings. What she failed to tell anyone else was that she took a quick cat nap before the reached this place. Hey she needed her beauty sleep. She was ready and mobile now.

She joined the group, "Hey what's this I hear about a beach?" She questioned yawning only ever so slightly. She cracked her neck, and stretched out her arms, only to find them to rest on her hips later. She turned to the others, "Lets do some sneaking, and infiltrating." She said throwing up one of her sultry smiles.

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
Ash raised an eyebrow. He had to start multi-tasking. Good. He'd have let the little squad make their move. But they were being brats. So now it was tiem to play dirty.

[member="Rayl Wilded"]

Ash's voice rang on the monitors of Rayl Wilded. "Follow the trail of dead droidsThe engine room is the primary engagement area. Many of them are armed with high-yield energy rifles, so prep accordingly. All combatants should be assumed force sensitive until confirmed dead," he said calmly. "Sith are on both sides of this spat now. One combatant is currently alone in entry-way tunnel six. His wounded, and will make a great hostage. A schematic of the building is in your HUD now," he chirped through his encrypted internal comm system. Gods, it had been a while since he had done some proper killing. Where was Danger Arceneau when you needed her? He needed someone to drink with after all this. Maybe a night at the clubs?

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] and his wonderful friends

Lysle's party was no being chased by a good dozen of the Hutt droids, all of whom seemed eager to rend them apart. More obnoxiously than that, they were moving silently--the joys of vacuous space. Regardless, they began exchanging fire with Lysle and company, carbine lasers blasting at the group. He smiled. The Hutt toys were doing a decent job, buying him enough time to finish his surprise. Save for the strays. So many of them. Fun....

@reverence

This one was coming for him personally. And he was a force-wielder. Great. It had been ages since he'd fought a force-user to the death. And over a world, no less? Brilliant. Almost...poetic. He loved poetry. He jacked into the comm frequency these madmen were using. "Seems like you wish to kill me, Sith. Good. I hope you'll prove more entertaining than the last Sith who tried me. Snapped his neck from behind. Worthless, really. You seem...more fun. But, you've got to earn your kill. Wouldn't be worth it otherwise...."

With that, six EA-9 models came down the tunnel, heading for the Sith. Sadly, despite Mr. Ash's dearth of weapons from the fallen Sith empire, he did not have any lightsabers to arm them with, so shock staffs and shock whips were the flavor of the day. These ahd been programmed to combat light-saber wielders, however. Oh, this would be so much...fun!!!

[member="Keanu Shan"]

One of the Hutt robots kicked the wounded Raven. "Movement is equivalent to death. Remain still, and we will stop shooting," he said, having just been given the order from Ash. This one would make an excellent bargaining chip. Just one more piece in the game, already captured. Convenient.

All in all, the plan was coming together. The surprise would b fantastic. As would the plan. He smiled his usual rictus grin and crouched slightly. Time for the big one.

Two minutes, seventeen seconds. Grand. Hie wiggled a little. He was getting antsy. He turned down his anticipation subroutine a little, it was getting the better of him. He chuckled dark to himself, hunched over in the small chamber. Time to play.....

Enemies: Red Ravens; [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Paydon"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Ice"] [member="Nei Laa"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Tahl Edrel"] [member="Choden Yonten"]
Allies: Black Suns; [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Ariella"] [member="Ordan Vosk"] [member="Flora Burn"]
Mission: Objective II

Arrbi had a good eye for spotting enemy targets and this day was no different for the mandalorian elite soldier. He called out contacts and possible cloaking device. "Jate borarir, Vod!" Strider would praise over his private channel to his mandalorian brother. Strider would scope the area with his own rifle's scope, planning a course of action. A urban battlefield environment rapidly became exhausting, both physically and mentally, and may look even more chaotic than it is. A Successful combat operations in urban areas require skills that are unique to this type of fighting. A Soldier must be skilled in moving, entering buildings, clearing rooms, and selecting and using fighting positions to be effective while operating in this type of environment and that was what Strider was plotting above.

"Alright, I am going for a walk!" Strider would inform those on the rooftop with him. His objective was to move in towards possible enemy location and draw them out and eliminate the potential threat. He had one of galaxy's best sniper watching his six and two operatives that he did not know to aid him. Speaking of the women "You two! I need you two to cover my decent while i flush our targets out. You should be able to pick them off fro this advantage point......" For some reason Strider knew he had to say it "And don't shoot me!" He was more concerned for the voluptuous blond over the female soldier Flora Burn.

Strider would then go to the side ledge and toss himself over in a free fall to the ground, igniting his rocket boots with enough time to safely slow his decent and land safely. It only took a few blinks of an eye to be ground level, his rocket boots sizzled and steamed as they hit the toxic water and cooled off. Strider would then raise his EE-3 blaster rifle up to combat ready as he rapidly advance towards the face of the Main office building and then sprinted across to the building forward.

The route Strider wanted to take was going to expose him, for it was the main drag access street to the office building. He was going to leap frog from cover to cover trying to keep a low silhouette as much as possible. He didn't like being this exposed but it was the only way he was going to keep in Arribi's line of sight and overwatch.

Strider would approach the corner of the adjacent building making sure that his rifle did not protrude around the corner and flag his position to the enemy. Not yet. He would step out and half pie around the corner with his weapon at the ready. The moment he figured he was clear to move Strider would cautiously move towards a deactivated freight speeder. His HUD visual optics and sensory were set and attuned to movement IFF tracking. His * ysalamiri nutrient frame * would keep him well protected from most force techniques that could spoil his day.

Strider was an old man, but he was a legendary warrior in his own rights. Mandalorians were well known to be the best soldiers in the galaxy and now the enemy before him were about to run into the elite, a Supercommando and all round badass.

Allies: Red Ravens [member="Ice"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Paydon"] [member="Nei Laa"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="io eyeballs"]
Enemies: Black Suns [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Airal Thamne"] [member="Zandra Fenni"] [member="Flora Burn"]
Objective: Capture the flag

As Sith ships and Yorik-trema transports started descending from the sky with a deafening howl, Cryax, motioning to the Raven team with one finger signalling to follow him, slid down the shield, joining Ice on the underground city streets. According to the reading on the Chiss's Eva suit, the air around them was breathable, most likely due to the shield that now enveloped the city. The Chiss slicer scrambled out of his bulky suit. The mining headquarters was situated so deeply underground that once they got past the caverns the Raven lasers had opened up, they would no longer need the protective gear. The Chiss wore some light armored clothing under his trenchcoat and compared to the battle armor the rest of his team was wearing, especially the Mandos Ana and Ice, he might as well have been wearing nothing. He dolefully hoped his species' keen low light vision would help him spot enemies hiding in the shadows.

On a whim, Cryax took a marker out of his pocket and turned to the wall of the building they were near. He bent on one knee and tagged the side of the building with some Cheunh graffiti. Then he grinned widely at his handiwork.

Cryax then turned towards Keira, "If you sense anything else, let us know. I'm sure that our little scavenger hunt kept some of them busy, but I have no doubt they'll be coming out to play soon." He then grinned at Paydon and Nei, "We can do as much sneaking or shooting as you ladies would like. I'm sure they'll be plenty of opportunities for both very very soon." He was surprised at how confident he felt now that they had hit ground zero of their operation.

Anastasia was the wildcard here. The Chiss glanced over at her with a furrowed brow. Each time they went on a mission together, it became increasingly more difficult. Although their relationship was new, he felt like he was putting everything at stake. The deal they'd made during the mission briefing, to hide their affections, was nearly impossible.

All of a sudden his Datapad pinged. According to urgent warnings blaring through the CryptNet, another slicer somewhere in the city was trying to jam their comm links. Cryax sprang into action with an aggressive attempt to counter-slicing the maneuver. Amateur hour, he scoffed to himself.

"You guys move on ahead. I think I can do this on the fly, and still keep the pace."

Allies: Red Ravens / One Sith allies - Logan White Devil Rê, Lydian of the Hydian Way, Reverance, Xalus
Enemies: Black Suns - Rayl Wilded, Mr. Ash

With a snarl on his lips, Daxton emptied the clip of his blaster rifle into the enem droids. While not as satisfying as killing sentients, it gave him a certain visceral pleasure to terminate some kind of life form. Tossing his overheated weapon aside, he smoothly drew both of his lightsabers, the blue and red hissing to life eager to cut into whoever was foolish enough to venture close.

Parrying aside the his attackers weapon, he spun around and decapitated his foe before snap kicking he head away before enmetal could even cool. A pair of hulking droids closed in on the Sith, but he did not back down as he waited for them to make their strike.

Allies: The Black Suns [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Ariella"] @vosk [member="Arrbi Betna"]
Enemies: The Red with their own blood ravens [member="Cryax Bane"] @ice
Objective: Not sure yet , but they shall be dust [objective 2]

Strider this our world, I am coming with you. She replied to the mando, she then turned to check out few of her pirates. You guys, back her up. ​The few crew members that were here, gave a stern nod as if to say yes boss. She then followed the aging warrior, but she was a little slower as she has to use the stairs. She kept her carbine ready, locked and loaded and safety off, the way she liked it. She tried to make as little noise as possible, as she came down the stairs. Though she needed to keep up with that mando, though she may have to buy him drink if they survive this little battle.

Location: Esfandia-Class Carrier Corvette with [member="Ice"]
Allies: Red Ravens [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Nei Laa"] [member="Cryax Bane"]
Enemies: Black Suns
Vod: [member="Strider Garon"]
Objective: Capture the flag

There was something that was blocking her sensitivity to the Force but she couldn't tell what it was or where it was coming from. This was frustrating but it made her wonder if other Mando's were there. She knew from other wars they had that lizard thing but she shook the thought off. The young woman was better with her weapons anyway.

Nodding Anastasia continued walking her rifle raised ready to shoot anything that moved. She wasn't going to shoot friendlies and she knew them by armor. Sith and the Black Sun were fair game though.

She couldn't help but notice her cyar'ika wearing very little armor. Ana made a note to talk to him about that later. She could perhaps help him get something better for his dangerous position. The thought also came to mind that maybe working together was a bad thing. Maybe Ana shouldn't mix business and pleasure after all he looked worry. Was she a distraction?

It was far too quite for her liking here and she had that feeling that she was being watched. To be fair though she felt that a lot but she wasn't worried she was a trained Mandalorian warrior.

Allies: Red Ravens / One Sith allies - [member="Keanu Shan"] [member="Isaac Ideus"] [member=Xalus] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Lena Abren-Rendix"] [member="Tahl Edrel"] [member="Raven Avachei"] [member="Sigourney Xanthius"] [member="Soliael Devin Talith"] [member="Lanax Grayson"] [member="Jared Ovmar"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] [member="Cryax Bane"]
Enemies: Black Suns - [member="Rayl Wilded"] [member="Mr. Ash"]

The CryptNet, from which the entire operation on the Red Ravens side were operating was suddenly intervened by Mr. Ash as he directed speech to Reverance, and Lysle was truly bewildered now of all things. The CryptNet had been designed by the largest gathering of slicers this galaxy has seen, if the Ravens were to be known for anything, it was the amount of slicers that gathered under their wings. Its encryption was magnificently orchestrated, each code delicately embedded into the complex kaleidoscope of numbers. Yet, Mr. Ash had sliced into their communications with little effort at all, and this was enough to bug at his mind. He would have to question Ash about this if he was ever captured. His ability to simply jack into their communication array was not only strange but unprecedented, and if Spook was here, he could already imagine the tirade he would say. Maybe rant on about how in the time it took Ash to do it, it was statistically improbable. Damn, Lysle cursed himself, he needed Spook right now to kick Ash out of his systems. Though he was sure it was only a call away for the omniscient crime lord to be kicked out. Lysle began to reach out to Cryax over the network, "Cryax, we've got Mr. Ash in our systems. How did he get in? Never mind that, actually, just get him out."

The Hutt Legionnaires thundered down the corridors behind him, and his squadron of Ravens turned about, armed to the teeth with disruptors and returned fire. The rifles would atomise them, turning the droids to ash by destroying them on the molecular level. Highly illegal weapons, and in some systems just owning one was punishable by death, but a Raven didn't care about the law. They cared about credits, and these disruptors were merely an investment. Lysle slapped the trigger, a particle beam grazing a droid but its work unfolded without requiring a direct hit, and the droid was vaporised. He heard Adenn talk over the comms, and when Lysle turned around, he was facing him. "Well, Adenn, plans have been changed. What we'll be doing is taking out every source of power on this station." He joined them by the frame of the door, standing on the left side where the damaged DD-S1 droid was. Lysle hit a button, and when the door slid open, he detached a thermal, thumbed the ignition and hurled it through the doorway before taking cover. "That'll buy us some luck."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom