Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Raven Who Stole Christmas [Invasion of Barab I - Red Ravens vs Black Suns ]

| [member="Colap Ticon"] | [member="Shiro De'Vol"] | [member="Cambry Owens"] | [member="Darth Morgoth"] | [member="Shargon'Ta"] |

Allies: Red Ravens (Above tagged)
Enemies: Black Sun Syndicate | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Darth Vornskr"] |
Objective: Objective Three (Take the Barab ore mines)

The Red Raven drop ship rattled and quaked. In hooded attire, Vilox Pazela watched on as the crew finished preparations on the drill. Via a crane mechanism installed for the operation, the drop ship would lower the drill onto the coordinates and drilling would begin in earnest, deep into the caverns of Barab I and the Black Sun Syndicate's mines.

He boarded the drill, Lightsaber and his knowledge on the dark side in company. He felt a disturbance in the Force as he entered the device and looked up, beyond the drills ceiling and into the void. He murmured. "You're here, Kaine. How... interesting."

Allies: Red Ravens, [member="Vilox Pazela"]
Enemies: Black sun, [member="Vilaz Munin"], @merhk gobi, @anyone else in the mines
Objective: Get to the mines!

Barik exhaled in a sigh of relief as he saw the co-leader of the third strike team boarding the drill. Finally. Barik glanced at a few of the (npc) soldiers in the ship, watching them board the drill behind Vilox, before doing the same himself. A drill was only slightly better then a ship- but it was progress. And it meant getting to the mines... Solid ground. Solid ground filled with people wanting to kill him, but he was used to that. Twenty-one years of his life were spent fighting for survival daily. Fighting was easier for him then relaxing. It came naturally. It was without complications, without worrying of credits and laws, without worrying about society. Simple. Nothing had been simple since he left Duniya. He was looking forward to this.

| Colap Ticon | Shiro De'Vol | Cambry Owens | Darth Morgoth |

Enemies: Black Sun Syndicate | Vilaz Munin | Darth Vornskr |

Shargon mostly stayed out of sight, Dressed in llight weight cloths that fell on top of an all black bodysuit. Shargon's appearance of fancy. Adjusting his Fedora hat he nodded at [member="Vilox Pazela"] or atleast the best he could in his cloths, he hated wearing them. AS the ship rattled and shift shargon did not lose any balance but on shifted from side to side. This should be an easy job he thought as he adjusted his hat again.

Allies: Red Ravens [SIZE=14.3999996185303px][member="Barik Rahl"][member="Vilox Pazela"] [member="Shargon'Ta"][/SIZE]
Enemies: Black sun
Objective: mine raid

Looking over to Barik as she tightly into her seat as they started to move towards the surface. Smiling under her helmet. "Is that better now that we getting down there. Knowing this one must be itching to get down to business like she was to squashing some of those that just found themselves working for the wrong group. To her it was nothing personal just all business. Then to the hood one that with their group. This should be a easy take and go, right as she thought to herself on these matters.

As she waiting to touch her feet on the ground where the fun will really begin. Rolling her neck side to side to feeling her neck pop a few times. To loosen herself up before the time would behind looking over at [member="Shargon'Ta"] turning to get a better read at those that would be down ther with her. Then there was her cousin also where every he seem to have gotten to more likely on another drop ship or driller.

Allies: Red Ravens, [member="Alaina Moxla"], [member="Shargon'Ta"], [member="Vilox Pazela"]

Barik only grunted in reply as Alaina spoke up. He was facing the exit ramp of the driller, long spear in one hand, knife in the other, his back to everyone in the group. He'd briefly looked to everyone else in the driller, the second leader of the strike team, a man in a useless hat, and someone he thought was distantly related to him. He'd have to make a mental note to try not to have her die. Barik watched the door expectantly, waiting for the second it would begin to open. Any time now... Solid ground, soon. And fighting. Simple fighting. He was looking forward to it.

Allies: Black Suns, ner vode
Enemies: Red Ravens
Objectives: Defend the building, kill the Red Ravens, bring honor to the Betna clan.
Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Rr1Gdb2H8

Last minute inspections, the final rituals before battle. Were weapons clean? Was gear secured? Ammunition, equipment, and combat gear ready to go? All soldiers followed the ritual, all warriors knew of its importance.

It showed you knew your duty, your task. It showed you took such things with seriousness and professionalism. The rituals helped warriors and soldiers since time immemorial to ensure their survival and the deaths of their enemies. It also helped keep them focused, their minds set only on the battle ahead.

For though a soldier's heart lay at home and his love may lie with another, his mind must be on the struggle ahead. To lose that focus, to let the mind dwell on other things was to place survival below all else. With survival no longer the focus of the mind, death was all that awaited. Even when death was left standing, staring at the soldier, who stands fearless and unmoved by the grim visage of eternity, survival was key.

Mandalorians did not fear death, for death was meaningless when deeds lived eternal. The body was but a vessel for glory and action. As long as there were those to remember the deeds, to know of the glory attained or sought, then the soul lived forever and death was but a charlatan. Simple bones wrapped in a black shroud used to scare those who did not understand.

Betna did not fear death. He did not fear war. Conflict was in the Mandalorian nature and was key to their dogma. Without conflict, there was no progress. Without progress, there was no adaptation. Without adaptation, there was no survival. Stagnation and decay existed when conflict could no longer force progress or when there was no desire for conflict.

He stood upon the topmost floors of the company building, checking over his gear. His mind was focused and honed on the fight to come. His weapons were clean and oiled, his equipment secure and functional. The armor he wore was scuffed, dinged, and scratched in many places. Each spoke of war and conflict, each gathered on a distant battlefield or from within a deadly combat. He could remember each telltale scar on his armor and, occasionally, the scar that lay beneath the armored plates.

The last of his gear checked, the last of his equipment secured, he stood and gazed from his nest. Nearby, he had found a heavy, wooden conference table and, with grunting exertion, had dragged it into this room. Atop the table, he'd stacked a simple, though cushioned, chair. Before the chair stood a simple desk.

He climbed atop the larger table and sat in the chair he'd placed atop the tabletop. His equipment was set and ready and he placed his tried and true rifle atop the desk along with a few clips of ammunition. He made sure he was comfortable and set and, once done, picked up the rifle. He made sure the weapon was loaded, much like his .44 revolver on his hip, and began to sight in the scope. On his back, he could feel the weight of the beskar-plated nutrient harness and its ysalamir passenger. His HUD told him that his active camouflage was working at 100% efficiency.

There was no wind underground, which made his job a little easier. The temperature would be something he'd have to keep an eye on as well as the distance, but these were things he was familiar with. The only true challenges he'd have today were twofold. First, moving targets. Second, making sure these Ravens that were attacking didn't break and run away before he could kill a few.

He settled in and zoned into his task. The window was open, the city before him was the best projection of where the Ravens would attack. Now all he had to do was wait.

Red feathers would fall to the dust on this day.

EDIT: I derped and forgot to include two more pieces of gear *facepalm*

Location: The objective III Drop ship behind the Drill following down the hole
Allies: Red Ravens, Alaina Moxla, Shargon'Ta, Vilox Pazela
Melkor smiled as his Nexus dropship exited orbit, it was loaded with most of The Nexus forces. An entire army at his command he was ready to reign hell down upon the Black Sun scum. As he stood on the deck of the ship he checked his gear. He was armed to the tooth with his short sword hidden behind his cloak on his back his twin dauntless blades on his sides and his lightsabers on his belt. On his back he had one of his blaster rifles, and his plasma bow. He gritted his teeth and sent a message to [member="Colap Ticon"] "ETA till drop time Sergant?"

Tahl smirked "Really? I mainly use my hunting blade, so we'll be doing a lot of close quarters" he chuckled, the tall Whiphid not nearly as brutish as his appearance would lead

"Our objective is to get this little fella" he pats the droid's head-he blooped loudly "To a main computer terminal within the base so he can wreak havoc"

[member="Raven Avachei"]

| Colap Ticon | | Cambry Owens | Darth Morgoth | [member="Barik Rahl"] | [member="Alaina Moxla"]

Enemies: Black Sun Syndicate | Vilaz Munin | Darth Vornskr |

A thump sounded as Shiro exited another room on the Vessel, He was done fitting his Beskar Armor , Large and made Shiro Built like a Tank. It was indeed Special. He turned his Head examining everyone from behind his Helmet. This would be an Interesting Ride he thought, Though he desired to be on the ground. Holding his SBR-24 Devastator Rifle Shiro smiled and checked all the ports. Strapping a Bandolier Across his Body he packed it with extra Ammo. His Visor brought up a HUD in his Helmet Telling him his Vibro-Blade and DX-2 Distruptor pistol Shiro didnt want to bring too much.

Nodding to Everyone, SHiro then folded his Warden Cloak into a thick section. It covered his right shoulder and ended little before his ankle. Wearing the Full thing was in his opinon too much. He was only Human and the Suit Weighed Enough after all.

" Land this Karking Ship... We dont got all day!" He shouted, ready for combat.

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
Position: Lurking on the station
Objective: Hilarity/defend the station
Allies: The suns, [member="Aedan Miles"] and @wendy lafey especially
Enemies: @Lysle of the Hylian Way, the jerkface :p

Ash chuckled. Lowering the oxygen wasn't about environmental suits. It was about reducing the air resistance. And now they wanted to tamper with the gravity generator. Cute.

The annoying thing about sudden vacuums and breaches is that things would move. Not just air. Which was why when the detonator blew the door open, debris woudl coem flying at them. As would explosives, because hey, what's a few bombs in alredy brech hull gonna do?

Not much, given that these weren't that powerful. NOt design for metal destruction. Nope, just good old detonite packed with ball bearings--"Bounty Brittle" was what they called it fifty years ago during the insurrection of Nar Shadda again the Hutt lord Ithaqua the Memorable. Each package burst by remote detonation, filling the air with speeding bearings as they walked by it. Oh, the joys of security feeds.

He hit a comm signal and sent it to Aedan Miles. "Dock at c-3 and hit the primary engine room. Access code is QXC-3942," he said softy as heswitch clam channels. "Wendy, please rendezvous with Aedan." He then hit both channels with oen last message. "Pack some air supplies, I've thinned it out a little here."

He sighed as he queued up a new set of droids. These weren't as cheap, frankly. These were the Hutt Legionaires--an opulent killing machine that specialized in close quarters. And ran faster than these upstarts did. Each of them was mounted with the grenade launcher--he'd didn't need to waste more air on the flamethrowers. Not yet, anyhow.

A little bloodying of the enemies woudl get the job done. "Time to play, kids. Welcoem to Mr. Ash's murderworld. I'll be your host..."

Three minutes.

Allies:
  • Red Raven Allies - [member="Cryax Bane"], [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Anastasia Rade"], @Tahl Eldrel ,
  • Sith Allies - [member="Mordecai Zambrano"], [member="Calo Xenrus"], [member="Silara Vantai"],
Unknown: [member="Darth Vornskr"],
Foes: Black Suns
Objective: Drill into the city, seize assets. Objective 2.
Equipment: Jacket, Right Arm, Left arm, Right Thigh, Left waist, Left Waist, Back - Storm only, Left inside boot,

Over the intercom system, I could hear the voice of another Sith Lord. One that spoke of the Sith backing out of the Invasion of the planet. Trying to sway us because he was known for being the Voice of the Dark Lord. I turned as the woman spoke out of nowhere. Almost seeming to scare me. Somehow she was not feeling the Aura of uneasiness that radiated from me. None the less, I shook my head.

This Voice of the Dark Lord would not give us commands to aid the Red Ravens, only for us to back out. It was here that I decided, despite having already have another Sith Lord there, to speak up for myself. Knowing that this would be the death of me.

"Darth Vornskr, Voice of the Dark Lord. If you truly want us to back down, then give us a reason to do so that was sanctioned by the Dark Lord. Whoever he is, knows that this is taking place, there fore, if he had not stopped us before, then why stop us now? Other Voices have spoken and yet they leave. Going their own way because of the way they believe the Sith should and shouldn't be ran. Are you as well, one of these Voices that simply buzz in our ears, playing a game of swat the fly, or are you really coming with a physical proof of the Dark Lord telling us, Commanding us, to not fight with the Red Ravens?"

I for too long had been pushed down by Sith Lord after Sith Lord. I may not be one myself, I may never be one, but I will not be talked down to simply because one has a God complex larger than his "manhood." Yes, I knew that I was speaking to the brother of the Sith Lord in which I was standing behind currently, yes, I knew that my own, as well as my apprentices life was at stake. Reaching down to my hip, I let my hand rest on the lightsaber hilt. Waiting to see if the Sith Lord brothers would try anything against me.

Likely they would work together, being that they were brothers, However, I had the slightest hint that Mordecai did not want to live in his Brothers shadow any longer. I respected him. I would gladly fight with him. But all that can change if he chooses to side with his brother.

I prayed that there was an explanation for all of this.

Allies: Red Raven
Enemies: Black Sun
Objective: Drill down into the underground city and take control of the Mining headquarters

Cryax looked at the Nautolan named [member="Nei Laa"] and then back at the group. "I think Tahl's group could use another, especially with..." He stopped. With a furrowed brow he noticed that [member="Raven Avachei"] looked like she was about to come apart at the seams. He wasn't quite sure what to do about it since the woman had willingly signed on for the mission. There was no time for pep talks. "So yeah, Nei, you can go with Tahl and Raven."

Lights started flashing on the HoloDisplay signalling that the lasers had breached far enough into the planet's crust that descent was now a reasonably safe bet. The mining lasers had broken through all seven spots and the drills were almost finished. His adrenaline rising, Cryax raised his voice to the group.

"Alright people, it's go-time! I Know I sound like a broken Holo, but for Edge's sake, remember your Eva suits and stay away from the flooded caverns. Ravens and friends, good luck!"

The Chiss then ducked into the cargo bay where there was a stash of weapons. He picked up a heavy blaster pistol, a vibroknife, and strapped a stun baton to his hip. His main weapon, his Datapad was tucked in his jacket pocket. Then he began to suit up.

Soon they'd begin their descent to the flooded planet.

[member="Nei Laa"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Tahl Edrel"] [member="Ice"] [member="Keira Ticon"]

Allies: Red Ravens
Enemies: Black Suns
Objective: Drill down into the underground city and take control of the Mining headquarters

While the others were speaking Keira had begun to suit up as well, glancing over to [member="Cryax Bane"] with a smile as he began to do the same, noting the weapons he'd chosen for the descent. Confident enough in her own ability she'd remained with her lightsaber, though she'd strapped a vibroblade in its sheathe to the outside of her boot before suiting up all the same. It never hurt to take extra caution, especially not considering who they were about to go toe-to-toe against. Although fortunate enough to have avoided any encounters with any member of the Suns previously, she'd heard plenty enough to be wary of them as a foe.

Once she finished suiting up she did a mental count as to who was on her team for the descent, confident in the abilities of both [member="Anastasia Rade"] and [member="Ice"], along with Cryax, whose primary weapon of choice was his Datapad, but she didn't doubt that he could use a blaster just as well. There was slim chance he would have survived this long within the criminal syndicate if he hadn't learned how to defend himself, especially not if he was willingly walking into an encounter with the Black Suns.

"Ready for this, Cryax? I have a feeling you'll give any wayward bounty hunters a run for their money, this time around. Unfortunately, our Trandoshan friend is a bit preoccupied at the moment." Another smile danced across her lips at that statement. Her talking was meant to psych herself up just as much him. Despite her brave face she was a bit anxious herself, however, it was more to get on the ground than anything. Because once they'd made their descent she wouldn't have cause to focus on anything but the mission at hand, and that was exactly the kind of distraction she needed at that point.

[member="Nei Laa"], [member="Tahl Edrel"]

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
Allies: Red Raven
Enemies: Black Sun
Objective: Drill down into the underground city and take control of the Mining Companies office building.

Nei gave a grunt of confirmation, eyeing her group. While the furry creature seemed like he was a decent fighter, the redhead looked like she would see her pants at any sudden noise. I hope these two can pull themselves together good.

The Chiss man, Cryax, gave a call to action, and the Nautolan's blood pulsed rapidly. Yes! This was what she had signed up to do -- to fight for fighting's sake. This thought drew a tight-lipped facial expression that could have been interpreted as a grin. Maybe. I could be a bloody Mando, she thought. Honestly, though, the warrior clans had never interested her much.

[member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Raven Avachei"] [member="Tahl Edrel"]

Allies:Black Suns and the Angels
Foes Red Ravens, people who aren't paying me
Goal: Break faces, get paid.

Zandra was getting antsy. It'd been a while since she'd been in a fight. A real one. Not since her n' Cal... Well, that wasn't something she needed to be thinking about before a fight. These Suns were paying her good credits to kill some nice folk. She better do her job right.

"This is Arilla calling Airal and Zandra is the Angels already?"

The Echani woman touched the little receiver in her ear. Angels. Bah! Of all the stupid names... Who thought of callin' them that? Oh right... she did.

"This is Angel Z, ready to go," she responded, double checking her blaster pistol. She wasn't a gun slinger kinda girl. She liked to feel faces break under her fists. Still, Cal insisted she arm herself with more than a pair of leather gloves. She wore little armor. It wasn't the way of her people to weigh themselves down with that junk. She was no mando. If she was going to win a fight, it was going to be because she was the better fighter, not because her armor was thicker. That was a cowards way to victory. No honor in that.

...Not that she really cared about honor, but still.

She cracked her knuckles, stretched one more time. This was going to be fun. If she survived, she'd have enough credits to fix up her ship and then some. She could buy something nice for Cal n' Bean too.

[member="Airal Thamne"] [member="Ariella"]

ALLIES: Black Suns [member="Mr. Ash"] [member="Wendy La Fey"]
ENEMIES: Red Ravens
OBJECTIVE: Board and move to engine room.

Aedan listened to Mr. Ash's orders and suggestion for extra air tanks looking at his beskar'gams HUD checking his air supply and then nodding as he pulled a small pack out loading some air canisters to replenish what he would be using sending the command to his men to do the same. Then he sent first the dropship into the docking bay and then his own fighter and the fighters of his men. The Droids and pilots took the ships out after everyone had disembarked the group of ships moving away and towards the pocket carrier they had been on. Aedan took his gear and nodded to his men activating his com to speak softly through it to those he was to meet up with. "This is Miles I have boots on the ground moving to the engine room eta 2 minutes." He gave a quick gesture as he took the lightsaber pike in hand and started moving forward at the head of the group of 30 Mando's his six man security team directly behind him as the other members of Clan Akaata moved with them.

Tahl greeted the Nautolan with a nod as she came over before responding to [member="Raven Avachei"] "Any civvies just punch, kick or all-out throw them aside~ better they get hurt than cleaved in half"

Tahl looked over to [member="Nei Laa"] and looked her over~ she seemed a very competant fighter, and he doubted there would be any issues with their mission "You must be Nei then? I'm Tahl. Has Cryax briefed you on our side-mission at all?" he asked~ shuffling a little uncomfortably as certain measurements of his EVA suit made it horribly uncomfortable to stand up in

Allies: The Black Suns [member="Strider Garon"]
Enemies: The Red with their own blood ravens [member="Cryax Bane"]
Objective: Not sure yet , but they shall be dust

She turned to mandalorian, and asked Do you think the guy doing the drilling, think`s he is actually going to flood this place. You would think he know, we got sewer system that can carry all that water away. After all what major city does not have good sewer system. Otherwise you be asking for plagues, and other diseases. She turned and looked at the beskard armoured mando, and asked So what do you lot drink after a battle. She then watched at the city roof began to get porous, as water began to drip down. Though any major gush would be short lived as the sewer pumps, began to be turned on to deal with it. They also where equipped alongside 14" main sewer pipes, this was known issue for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom