Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Raven Who Stole Christmas [Invasion of Barab I - Red Ravens vs Black Suns ]

Allies: Red Ravens
Enemies: Black Suns
Objective: Drill into the underground city, seize mining headquarters

"Soon, the dogs will howl, my friend." Cryax Bane replied to his ally, Mordecai on the Ravager. "It's almost time." With that, he looked out the ship's window into the stars beyond to watch the scene unfold.

The Y-8 Mining vessels' tractor beams hummed to life, pulling the droid-manned ships down and anchoring them to their targets. They simultaneously fired the full array of their lasers down onto the planet's surface. Amid the torrential downpour whirling around Balab I's atmosphere, the high pressure electromagnetic cylinders beamed down with the force of an asteroid storm, smashing through the planet's surface. The amount of dust and debris thrown into the air was incredible, and the force of the blow caused the raging torrential rainwaters to churn themselves into massive tidal waves on the planet's surface.

"Wow." was all the speechless Chiss could manage. He then turned to his allies.

"I will brief everyone on the plan soon, but until the lasers have done their thing, the planet's surface will literally eat us alive. Once the dust has settled, then we'll go in. But right now I need everyone on defense. The Suns aren't going to come out welcoming us with open arms after all." He typed a few more commands into the computer, and quickly issued the order to the droids to ready their mining vessels' shields.

Cryax grinned at Anastasia. He and his lover had agreed to tone down the affection for this mission since it had been used against them in past skirmishes. But right now on the ship, he was faced with the grim proposition that one or both of them would be killed in this operation. He suddenly crossed over to her and gave her a kiss. He needed to make the most of this time with her on Ice's ship because down below, anything could happen.

[member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Nei Laa"] [member="Mordecai Zambrano"] [member="Ice"] [member="Tahl Edrel"] [member="Raven Avachei"] [member="Nickolas Imura"]

Allies:Black Suns and friends
Foes Red Ravens
Goal: Kill [member="Cryax Bane"]
[member="Cryax Bane"]
Airal was waiting to take a piece of her favorite target, just waiting, taking up postion in the city so that she was out of the way of the coming down ceiling yet in a postion where she could snipe the incoming ravens. She had a score to settle, he had gotten away but not this time. Nope she knew he would be there, and she would put a bullet through his head this time. She waited, in the bunker of a postion she had taken up. She commed [member="Zandra Fenni"] and her cocospiritors
"I am in position just keep me apprised of your movements and I will adjust to be overlooking. "

Keanu Shan

Call Sign: "Chatter"
Enemies: Black Sun
Objective: scan for potential threats wait for the breach to be cleared.
Keanu went into a holding pattern scanning for potential enemies in case they had a nasty surprise planned. nervously he kept checking over his shoulder peering into the blackness of space looking for anything that moved.

Allies:
  • Red Raven Allies - [member="Cryax Bane"], [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Anastasia Rade"], @Tahl Eldrel ,
  • Sith Allies - [member="Mordecai Zambrano"], [member="Calo Xenrus"],
Foes: Black Suns
Objective: Drill into the city, seize assets. Objective 2.
Equipment: Jacket, Right Arm, Left arm, Right Thigh, Left waist, Left Waist, Back - Storm only, Left inside boot,

Standing on the bridge of the Ravager, I watched all around me as the Vong were moving to their Master's commands. Each one working to maximum potential. Ships were being readied, Vong were prepping their gear, and most of all, the Sith Lord was contacting a Chiss man as to when to bring the rain of the Sith allies down upon the Black Suns. While everyone was prepping, I used Telepathy to speak to my apprentice. As I did not want to interrupt the Sith Lord and all of his workings, "Come to the bridge, you are the next generation of Sith, as such, you need to learn how to lead others. Watch and listen to all that you can. Ask questions if you have any. The only way to learn, is to question what is done, to learn why it is as such."

I adjusted myself and reached up to the silver and black cross that was on around my neck. I reached up, feeling it's warmth in my hands, praying to my mother that this fight will not be my last, as well that we will be victorious in this fight over the planet of Barab I. While the Red Ravens needed our assistance, I found it quite.... pleasing, to know that the Sith were called upon when help was needed, instead of the Sith calling upon others. However, it was not a bad idea to keep options with other factions open.

Speaking to the Sith Lord, I decided to give some of my insight, I sounded somewhat smug, but I doubt he would care, "I will be brining my mount with me. An Akk Wolf that is in the hangar bay. If you can provide me a drop ship, I can move the creature, myself, and my apprentice to the ground in aid of your Vong forces." Sounding like I was commanding him, really I was just giving options for the Sith Lord to use. He might as well know every option he has before making a choice. As well, if I threw myself out there with ideas that could help the battle, it might gain myself in his favor. Seeing as how our last trip to Arkania was quite an experience, I too, needed to prove myself in the field of battle.

Only, should I fail, I would be in deep trouble.

Calo Xenrus

C
Allies: [member="Nickolas Imura"], @Mordecai Zambranohttp://starwarsrp.net/user/1122-mordecai-zambrano/, the Red Ravens
Objective: Drill into the city, seize assets.

This had been a first experience for Calo, to be in the middle of an invasion. The last time he'd witnessed something like this he was on Courascant when the Sith invaded and drove the Jedi and the Republic senate off their world before claiming it as their own. Now he was on the otherside of that table now, the invader instead of the invaded. Standing with his Master Calo looked all about at the ships in the sky and the Vong about thier duties.

He wore his usual attire for this assignment but kept his arms at his wasit in a commanding pose. While he wasn't the highest authority for this invasion he took the oppertunity to feel a sort of commanding air for once. He felt invigorating to him, bringing to mind the idea of one day commanding a ship of his own with troops to send into battle against the foes of the Sith. The entire time he'd kept a small smile, feeling the authority that came with being apart of the higher ranks in the invasion force.

Hearing as his master spoke with Lord Zambrano Calo was eager to ride down and take the fighting to the surface itself. Why bother sitting above and only enjoying the sights when he could be down there and seeing matters to his own hands along with his master? They needed to drill into the city and take whatever assests they could find, Calo thought as easy as it was there would be plenty of room for resistance. He smirked at the idea of handling the resitance personally.

Raven Hayashi

Raven, the not so wise fox
Allies: The red ravens
Enemies: The black suns
Objective: wait for the drilling to finish

Raven looked up to see one of her commanding officers "I-I'm okay" she said with a weak smile. "I J-J-Just can't stand S-Space" after the short comment she looked back down to the floor think the same two words over and over 'happy place' Even with a seat belt keeping her in her seat her still managed to rock slightly.

[member="Ice"]

Allies: Red Ravens & Co.
Objective: Take the Station; Protect members of the Red Raven

Logan sat strapped to his chair, the X-shapped harness holding him in place. He sat with his head down, the EVA suit restricting the angle to which he could. His hands rested on his legs, feeling for dents or scrapes or cuts for about the 5th time. This was no glorified EVA suit that Lysle had, just a lightweight one he had bought years back to protect him during the leap from ship to ship. When Lysle blew open the hatch to the Black Sun's ship, he planned to be one of the first inside. His hand slid up legs, patting at his chest making sure the straps securing his A295 Blaster Rifle was still strapped to his back and that his DL-18 Blaster Pistol was snugly strapped on as well. He heard Lysle radioing over to @Reverance. [member="Daxton Bane"] was there among others and he couldn't help but feel like a shadow compared to these men. On Nar Shadda he might have commandeered respect, but even though they were close to home, this was Barabel I.

A loud clank-ing noise filled the hull of the ship and a majority of the people in the room lurched forward in their seats, only held back by their harnesses. He saw Lylse unclip his harness and float towards the hatch of their ship. The door slid open with a sharp hiss and those who had unbuckled started to float in the air, grabbing onto chairs and rails to stabilize themselves and not get sucked into the vacuum without preparing themselves first. Logan squeezed his pinky, pressing lightly on the button that controlled him comm. "Give us a countdown, Eh Lysle?" He had grabbed onto a bar above him when the door opened and he know pushed off, taxing himself closer to the door. He couldn't see Lylse at the moment, but he heard a muffled thud and a red light start to flash. He tensed up, knowing what was about to come.

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]

Allies: [member="Cryax Bane"], [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Anastasia Rade"], [member="Nickolas Imura"], [member="Calo Xenrus"], Red Ravens
Equipment: Beskar'gam, Hydrastaff, Lightsaber, Assorted Vong weaponry

Mordecai was not alone on this venture. He had been accompanied by an ally, Nickolas, and his newest apprentice who went by the name Calo. He hadn't seen the latter just yet but he presumed he was to be a somewhat reputable Sith given the fact that his master was worthy of some recognition in Mordecai's book. That was a hard book to land a spot on and it probably didn't even have three names on it, one of them being his elder brother Kaine Zambrano. Kaine was the only one whom he regarded as an absolute equal in everything he did and was truly the only one he cared for in his entire family. Both jealousy and brotherly love could be found in that department, but he kept his emotions in check. Most of the time.

The Sith Lord had worked with the Ravager's crew for almost a year now and his instincts to command soon became theirs. He didn't have to tell them to do much and the Yammosk aboard had long since developed a friendship with him. This particular one enjoyed being quick, clean, and efficient unlike most of them who enjoyed lots of destruction and carnage. This one, however, just wanted to get the job done and Mordecai was quite pleased to discover that. These perfect creatures made life so much easier on him and the movements of battle were that of water, fluid and sure.

As for the Sith behind him, they'd soon learn why he preferred this style of battle and life to the typical. This time, Nickolas spoke outloud of suggestions of his mount and apprentice making their way to the ground and aiding the Vong warriors. Well, that was what Mordecai had planned for them to do anyways.

"That shall be your primary task," he agreed, nodding slightly, "I will be groundside as well. These warriors know what to do in my absence and my purposes would be best spent with earth beneath my boots."

If anyone had been attempting to approach or even look at the Ravager, they would find themselves staring into the eye of the storm. One hundred and twenty Coralskippers in defensive positions and the legions of thousands of warriors preparing themselves for an orbital assault. Once the minign lasers had broke through the surface, Mordecai himself would make his groundside appearance via a Yorik-Trema. Nickolas and his steed wouldn't need a dropship, they could merely use one of those as well.

Keanu Shan

Allies: Red Raven
ENemies: Black Sun
Objectives: holding pattern
Equipment: Y-wing fighter, imperial style flight/space suit, blaster pistol.

Keanu shuddered involuntarily, "Vong!... what have i got myself into".

Allies: Black Suns
Enemies: Red Ravens
Objective: Defend the Mining Office/Facility
...not long ago Ordan had helped deal with a situation in the newly annexed Stygian system involving the disregard of Black Sun borders by forces that were eventually deemed non hostile. Now he was on Barab I assisting with the transfer of land between the Black Suns of the Systems Authority whom they established a treaty with in order to gain the afore mentioned territory. Ordan was in the subterranean depths, the underground city, assisting in the Mining Office Headquarters when he heard the first alarm being sounded and calls came over the comms that unidentified capital ships were appearing in space around Barab I. A frown touched the corners of his mouth and he'd move to a window on one of the upper levels of the office building before tilting his head backwards...

...looking up at the roof of the subterranean cavern that acted as a ceiling for the underground city Ordan knew where the attack would come from. He didn't have any outside information but it was fairly obvious that an attack would come from above when you were underground. Accessing his comms he called...
"All Black Sun personal prepare to repel attackers."...soldiers who hadn't already been alerted would be now and he would also add a special..."Strider Garon. Prepare for brutality."...the Mandalorian and others were on the Black Suns pay roll for the moment, a little extra muscle to ensure things went smoothly...

...as for Ordan himself he would venture back into the mining office to prepare himself. Outfitting himself in Kraken Armor Mk II he would rotate his arms, crane his neck and loosen up before battle began in earnest, the black sheen of his ensure would ensure that he moved easier and was more difficult to detect in low light and darkness despite stealth not being a priority in the armors creation. As for weapons Ordan would have his Cudgel, a common sight, hanging from his right hip while he took an Obliterator SMG in his right hand, checked the ammo and ensured he was ready for war; he also had a Blaster Rifle and an assortment of Grenades on his person. Once everything was checked, double checked, Ordan would fit himself with a helmet equipped with an infrared scope of vision and a friend/foe designator, along with an air scrubber, before he would head to the lower levels of the mining office...

...descending down some stairs he'd see the front doors to the office in head for them, primed and ready ot unload some pain on whomever crossed his path...
[member="Strider Garon"]

Allies: Black Sun
Enemies: Red Ravens
Objective: Defend The Mining Offices

The day had arrived. A real invasion by the Red Ravens. Rayl had anticipated this move and prepared accordingly. The vast arsenal that had been prepared to fight a war with The Republic; would now be used to fend off the upstarts. Then lead on to crush them on their own soil. Three newly christened Dirge Class Star Destroyers lead into the system. Supported by five Pellaeon's and three Adventurous Cruisers. The interesting thing about this battle though is taking the skies alone wouldn't win the day. Barab's only population center was buried underground. Impenetrable from bombardment. He'd need to go down there and defend the city from within. His ships would fight off anything the Ravens brought with them. They were too new, their navy paltry in comparison. Their brashness and arrogance in this assault will only lead to pain latter.

Rayl looked out the bridge on the planet below. An inhospitable death world they'd fought over before. This time they'd have learned from the errors of before and hold the line. "Identify enemy ships and allies. Prepare my shuttle to take me to the city".

"Sir. Enemy vessels identified. Bioships among them. Does that mean..."?

"The One Sith have betrayed us. Of all the times... Sweep this sector clean. We hold the numbers advantage. I'll be continuing down to the city. Coordinate with [member="Aedan Miles"], Captain. Hold that depot station. Best of luck". Rayl removed himself from the bridge. He'd be down on the surface within half the hour.

Allies:
  • Red Raven Allies - [member="Cryax Bane"], [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Anastasia Rade"], @Tahl Eldrel ,
  • Sith Allies - [member="Mordecai Zambrano"], [member="Calo Xenrus"],
Equipment: Jacket, Right Arm, Left arm, Right Thigh, Left waist, Left Waist, Back - Storm only, Left inside boot,

I could feel the anticipation radiating from my apprentice. He was almost jumping up and down if he could. However as a Sith, he needed to look the part, and act the part. His actions would not only reflect on himself, but me as well. I wanted the favor of this particular Sith Lord. I had a feeling that he would be going places, and I needed to get there as well. Reaching into my pocket, I clipped my thumb on the sharp stud on the inside of the pocket. Letting a single drop of blood drip into the pocket. Activating the features that came with the jacket. An aura of uneasiness, or fear that radiated from me according to my power potential. Considering as a Knight I am able to combat Masters with some ease, I had a feeling that the fear factor was rather strong. However to my apprentice and the Sith Lord standing in front of me, it would feel more so like they just wanted to stand a little bit away from me.

Nodding to Mordecai as his words traveled to my ears of wanting to be on the ground as well, I nodded to him. An Akk Dog was the size of a speeder, an Akk wolf were about twice the size of the dogs. I smiled smugly as I spoke, "Yes my lord, What other details do you have planned for those below? Any familiars that you wish to use?" The Vong were well known for the use of Familiars, mounts and other animals that could be used in battle. With the sith lord being rather close to the Vong, he had a really nice set of toys, gadgets, and pets at his disposal. I only hoped that he had some extra things to bring with him today into this fight.

Nothing like seeing Vong, and Vong like animals fight those who would fear the biological side of the Force. Be it created by the force, or be hidden, this fight would be one that could only be enjoyed best, on the field. Speaking once more to my apprentice,

"Prepare yourself, War is at hand."

Keanu Shan

Equipment: spacesuit, blaster pistol
Keanu docked in one of the large cruisers. and ran to the staging area "hey somebody got an extra gun?" he hated to admit it but he had bit off more than his fair share and was genuinely afraid of the coming battle.

keira, cryax, raven,

Calo Xenrus

C
As he stood there he felt the odd sensation ressonating from his master, making Calo look to see as his jacket seemed to change color. He wasn't aware of the unique features of his master's coat, but after feeling the tingle sudddenly forming at the back of his spine Calo took a small step to the side while keeping his composure. Whatever it was, he realized, had to do with tainting emotions in some way. It was likey an advanced means of a scare tactic which, thinking on it, had intrigured the Sith apprentice.

Listening to [member="Nickolas Imura"] and [member="Mordecai Zambrano"] speak of the battle plan, and how both would be going down to the sruface, Calo looked towards the windows of the ship towards the planet below. He could already feel himself charging into battle with both sabers drawn and driving and cutting into any who stood against him and the others. The Black Suns would know defeat this day as he wanted to be the one to show it to them.

During all his thoughts of battle and bloodshed Calo did not notice his master approach until he spoke to him, telling him to prepare himself. He bowed and answered "Yes, Master." before awaiting to follow his lead. Taking one small mental note he checked and made sure his sabers were ready at his harness for a quick draw once the fighting started.

Allies: Black Sun [member="Airal Thamne"][member="Zandra Fenni"] [member="Strider Garon"]
Enemies: Red Raven birdies..
Objective: See the Raven fall out of the sky, defend the building

As it would have came into play she was in one of the office suits looking out over the desk at paper work. When the call came more like a sound that came blaring. As she took note as she looked out of the office. To the ground below all she could see was allies forces. Coming to get her comm set ear bud.

"This is Arilla calling Airal and Zandra is the Angels already", This is going to be one hell of a good time blasting these raven to their graves. Looking back to their allies, she only thought was to the pretty credits that was paid to get some of them then others wanted to just get a chance to flex their muscles. Maybe just shoot a few of those pests little burgers from breathing every again.

Hearing one of her hire personal on her team speaking to her.
"Miss Ariella, your armor and weapons.", Giving a nod as she watch her leave her in her office.

Stepping out in her full armor with armor and weapons. She didn't look like that smart blonde that did the accountant for the Black Sun no she look like any other thug now itching to to let hell rain down on the enemy.

Allies: Red Ravens / One Sith allies - [member="Logan White Devil Rê"], [member="Daxton Bane"], [member="Reverance"], [member="Xalus"]
Enemies: Black Suns -[member="Rayl Wilded"]
Objective: I - Take the station

The thermals beeped, and time seemed to slow for Lysle as his eyes watched from afar, waiting for them to explode and atomise the hull, forcing a breach hole into the station. He looked around, observing the Ravens that flocked to the planet, and then the arrival of a Black Suns fleet. He spoke openly over his comm, "Huh, and I was told there wouldn't be any fleeting here." He spun around as Logan asked him for an ETA on the detonation, he was about to speak when the three thermal detonators exploded, but he heard nothing. Yet he saw the explosion, violent white light tore through metal, there was little in way of shrapnel as the detonators had atomised everything in its blast radius, and that which was nearest had become a molten slag. Whatever walkway he had just blown into was suddenly depressurised as the vacuum of space did its work, but he knew they would lock down all sectors to prevent further damage.

"There is your countdown," Lysle roared in laughter. He met Logan a few years back, and did a few odd jobs here and there, but they had grown distant. When the Ravens began to appear, dotting the criminal underworld, he was quick to track down his old friend, and the two were reunited. "On my six, I need someone to watch my back until Daxton can catch up." He thumbed his manned-manvourable unit, gas was rocketed out of the back of his EVA suit and he floated towards the breach point, moving past the thick hull that was diminished, and into the hallways that sparkled with a clean matte silver sheen. Corpses littered the room, their bodies suddenly suffering from a bad case of death at the hands of the vacuum. There were few living sentients who could survive vacuum, and clearly these mechanics, miners and engineers floating lifelessly were not the lucky ones. "We need to find the bridge," he reached down, where a elongated belt of thermals was attached; his plan - expose the station to vacuum. "Take these, you might need them. We'll go around the edges of the ship en case we need to open her up more."

Objective: Drill into the underground city, seize mining headquarters

Flashes of bright fire reflected in his red glowing eyes, the Chiss watched the lasers of the Y-8 mining vessels blast even deeper into the planet's surface, making quite a spectacular light show. Hurricane-force winds coupled with debris on the planet's surface churned as the lasers went burned straight down into the planet's crust, flood waters filling the craters. Once the destruction died down, the Ravens would be able to descend, some in their own ships, some in shuttles.

He turned towards the team. "Ok Ravens, we will be descending shortly. A few things to mention, the trip down to the surface will be rocky. The rains and hurricane force winds won't stop until morning so buckle up. As most of you know the planet's surface is uninhabitable, and therefore we have a full supply of Eva suits for everyone. Wearing them is mandatory until we're underground, and even then, you'll want to have a re-breather handy in case of breaches."

"Once we're underground, we infiltrate the Black Suns mining headquarters deep in the city. We have slicers such as myself and Tahl's R4 unit slated to disable the security systems. The rest of you, well, just do what you do best. Kill Black Suns." He grinned wickedly.

"I have sent a map of it's purported location to your Datapads. Remember, the assumed location was provided to the Ravens from some very suspicious sources and may be not be completely accurate, but it's a good place to start. If anyone has any other questions, now would be the time."

[member="Nei Laa"] [member="Mordecai Zambrano"] [member="Ice"] [member="Tahl Edrel"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="Raven Avachei"]

Allies: Red Ravens / One Sith - [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"], [member="Daxton Bane"], [member="Reverance"], [member="Xalus"]
Objective: I - Take the Station

A boom shook the ship as a bright light flashed, blinding Logan for several seconds. He could only hear Lysle laughing over the comm, presumably maneuvering himself closer to the breached hull of the ship. He grabbed metal rungs, as he pulled himself hand over hand closer to the door of their ship. He looked over his right shoulder into the dark abyss of space. He breathed in deeply, lining up to launch himself across. Grabbing a thick black rope on the floor, he hooked one end onto a rung inside the ship, the other to his belt. He heard Lysle tell him to follow as he launched himself into space, floating carelessly through the air for several seconds before reaching his arms out and grabbing onto the edge of the exploded hull, pulling himself inside. He unhooked the rope from his belt and tugged on it carefully, making sure it was completely intact. He looked around and hooked it onto part of the beams that ran along the ship horizontally. He clipped it shut and turned behind him, making a follow gesture towards those still in the ship. If they couldn't make the jump on their own, they could use the rope. Granted, these weren't the usual common rabble he worked with but it was always an option if needed.

He extended his hand toward Lylse and took several of the thermals attached to the belt. He clipped them onto his own and grinned like an idiot. "Who else is with us?" he asked Lylse, leading the thick black rope through a hole so that he could have it lead it across the edges of the ship. He looked behind him at the other figures floating across, wondering who's face he wouldn't look upon again live. He loosed the strap securing his rifle to his back and adjusted it so he could slip the strap off at a moments notice.

Allies: [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] [member="Logan White Devil Rê"] The Red Ravens & their allies.
Enemies: The Black Suns.
Objective: I: Take the station.
Equipment: (All is in my sig.)

Adenn Gra'tua was in his full beskar'gam, all attachments for it included, kama and a shoulder covering cloth that hid the armor underneath it, while his weapons had multiple close to mid range attachments on them: flashlights, low power sights, with the silencers removed from his slug throwers. Since the bounty hunters' built in air tank only had roughly a minute of air he decided to bring a larger replacement, just in case the Ravens were stalled, one that would have to be replaced quickly, which the man decided that it wouldn't be that big of an issue, unless the tank was hit.

As the shuttle stopped near their destination the bounty hunter unstrapped himself from his seat before standing up, moments after he was up all the air in the shuttle was sucked into the void, nearly pulling the man out with it 'Shab, I hope that guy hurries up... I should've came a bit more prepared for this.' The man referred to [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"], who was already speeding towards another spot outside the station. Quickly, Adenn moved outside the shuttle, preparing the use his jetpack to boost himself towards Lysle, where he could then enter the hole and get situated, preferably hooking up the next air tank.

"Ohhh, so very, very tense."

A few moments later he saw the explosion, which made Adenn react, activating his jetpack quickly which boosted him forward, air tank in hand, while he soared the bounty hunters' eyes moved to the meter in his HUD that showed his air meter 34.82 seconds 'Too little' the man though, worried of running out of air. As the man reached the hole that had recently been made he swung in, before he grabbed the small tube connecting his personal air tank and his helmet and the one to the extra tank that had been brought, and as Adenn drew in his breath he twisted the tube before pulling it, his helmet would seal before any air was able to escape from his suit, quickly acting, the tube in his hand was discarded and the unused one was quickly inserted into the same hole before it was twisted, letting the man breath "Whew..." He sighed, relived "You said to find the bridge, right?" Adenn asked Lysle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom