Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rains of Castameer (Ground Battle) OOC

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

So our first post should be arriving on planet at our given starting locations and then in our second post we are allowed to leaving our starting squares correct?

Vilim Ramic

V
Just so everyone in the thread knows, this will be the account I'm using to command the Rogue Sith defense! Good luck and have fun to everyone!

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

No offense to meant to Ali, Junko, etc. but would it be possible for me to start near the Mandalorians? The Commonwealth are their allies for this event, should have clarified that.

[member="Olivia Dem'adas"]

Its what I was told by [member="Horus"]. He said that Commonwealth naval forces would be allied with the Mandalorians in the fleet thread, and so we assumed the same would apply for our ground forces. If that doesn't work for you, I can go true neutral, I didn't mean to be presumptuous.

[member="Isaac Knight"] | [member="Olivia Dem'adas"]

I remember Ra saying something along those lines to Horus. The fleet thread they are already covering the Mandalorian rear atm. I don't see a problem with the backing, but its not my call on the deployment thingy as far as that is concerned. Our little corner is a little packed in at the moment as well.

The Raxis's (Other Mandalorians, deployed from the top-right corner though. Lots of big empty space)

[member="Draco Vereen"]

I'm fine with keeping my original deployment position if it makes for an uneven distribution on the map, but do let me know if you guys will be shooting at me or not. ;)

Edit: Forgot to switch to Isaac.

[member="Isaac Knight"]

If Val okays the moves, feel free to come in behind the Raxis group. We are rushing the defenses via gunships and have just engaged the enemy, so you are welcome to come in behind us. Would welcome the reinforcements.

[member="Isaac Knight"] [member="Zark"]

Yeah if you get the okay to switch starting locations feel free to ICly message us and we can work on coordinating getting you caught up with us. Might send dropship to pick you up if we are able to. Up to you if you would like to and the judges if its okay with them. The more the merrier right?

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Definitely, I am bringing three marine companies and some antipersonnel/anti-armor vehicles so even if stay at my original deployment I am sure we will meet up in the middle soon enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom