Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Primeval (Criticize us)

Hey, Chaos

I'd like to take a moment of curiosity and wonder what everyone thinks about The Primeval. This can include both in-character and out-of-character aspects of our faction, I'm looking for critique. What can we do better? How can we make our faction more open-minded and friendly? What can we do to be more interesting and fun? How is our leadership? How is our roleplay? Things like that.

I'd love to hear what everyone has to say!

-- Anja

Særa Ayña Sin said:
More extradition of traitors, please.
Maybe your King needs to work on his hospitality. :p

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I could lie right now and say it was all 'part of the plan' but honestly everything just fell together in the right place. The credit goes to our members, they're a very eager bunch who each put in equal amounts of effort towards something we all have a passion for; I've also received excellent advice from a few current and former major faction owners which helped a lot too.

Særa Ayña Sin said:
More extradition of traitors, please.
Point me towards any traitors there may be. When the time is right I will remove their heads from their bodies.

Ahem. I think I'm currently the newest member of the Primeval?... But I've been following your guys' progress since the idea first started floating around. Ever since then I've been going "Holy frack, I wanna be a part of that" but it really wasn't until the Event started that I felt like I could. Not because of how you appeared to me, just because of my own schedule, priorities, and feelings about making new characters.

So far I've felt very welcome to the group! Definitely having fun running around with you lot.

I'm part of the Primeval, but can't say a whole lot about it other than I'm really surprised by it!

It's the second majorly god-orientated religious faction to be on the board and so far has a pretty similar track record! Zealots everywhere :p

Though it's a shame though that it seems that so far only you appear to be running it, I do hope you get some real help in the future as a contingency against it dying like the Moross Crusade

Fatty said:
Though it's a shame though that it seems that so far only you appear to be running it, I do hope you get some real help in the future as a contingency against it dying like the Moross Crusade
I noted this as well. Though I can confirm (as an alt of Azrael) that the members seem very much interested in keeping the faction going for a long time! If ever need be I'm certain that people would step up to assist with leading the Primeval. Hell, I'd help out if need be. It wouldn't be the best idea (#NoExperienceWhatsoever) but some help is better than none (#FirstTimeForEverything).

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Fatty said:
Though it's a shame though that it seems that so far only you appear to be running it, I do hope you get some real help in the future
If this is true, I can tell you from experience in founding two major factions right now you're going to want to find more than one leader/owner. It is hell bordering impossible to run a large faction independently, especially with an unpredictable schedule or real-world responsibilities.

@Fatty @Drapeam Nyx

It's a struggle but even though we might not have any active FAs , the majority of our active member base is wonderfully awesome. The activity and communication alone is what scoots us along so nicely.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

And we love you.

<3

Anja Aj'Rou said:
the majority of our active member base is wonderfully awesome. The activity and communication alone is what scoots us along so nicely.
I think just about everybody has stood up for some kind of role within the Primeval. It's good to see a Faction that started from a very small idea, and grow just because the members worked hard.

Wanderer EXO said:
I think just about everybody has stood up for some kind of role within the Primeval.
Except me, lol. Well, then again, I did make Anja a new signature...
Hmm...
Consider me the unofficial sig-master of the Primeval!

On a more serious note, I agree with Wanda on this. People aren't asking to have their hand held the entire time. They're taking good steps and filling in the gaps they see. It's pretty flipping awesome if you ask me.

[member="Drapeam Nyx"], Ahem I is da sig Lord/Lady (depending on which alt I use)

And yes, I agree. People stand up and fill in the spots. That is how a faction should be ran. Not by the Faction admin, but by the people themselves.

Geronivous said:
You just need to be a little more evil, is all.
*whips out alt*
I AM EVIL INCARNATE, FOOLISH ONE. THERE ARE NO CREATURES SUCH AS HORRID, AS DARK, AS DISTURBING AS I AM. FOR CENTURIES ALL OF THE GALAXY WILL HEAR OF ME- OF AZRAEL ATRIUM ASURA! AND FOR MILLENNIUM THEY WILL REMEMBER ME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom