Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pits of Neimoidia (OOC)

[member="Barrien Siegfried"] @Ven’Rain Sekairo [member="Xalus"] [member="Jaccer Ramirez"] [member="Shmi Labooda"] ? [member="Mantic Dorn"] ? [member="Oddball"] ? [member="Aston Jacobs"]
[member="Kur-gal Kwaad"] [member="Xavka Duquo"] [member="First Daughter"] [member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Six-O"] [member="Sera Inkari"]

Good Communication, in order to have it everyone should have a part in the discussion. So far the names I have tagged wish to be part of it or said they had possible interest in joining. What has been agreed upon?

1. Bix had captured [member="Barrien Siegfried"] at Contruum.
2. Bix took him to Neimoidia and sold him a Neimoidian named Chool Zhaalb (NPC). Chool Zhaalb, a sleazy scum sucking man who earns profits through one of the infamous gladiatorial pits on Neimoidia. Barrien forced to fight for the pleasure and profiteering of others. How long would it take for him to receive a true death or lose his very humanity trying to stay alive?
3. Some Republic Peeps come to rescue him. To keep it simple I would like to remain a mystery as to how they got the Intel. Infiltration onto and through the planet of the OS planet Neimoidia is expected and I am confident it will be done tasteful and respectful.
4. Members of the OS, I will not say why they’re on the planet Neimoidia. They could be gambling, drinking, or anyone of the many amenities the planet provides. That is up to them. Maybe they have a fetish of signing up for duels in the gladiatorial pit?
5. NPCs should be mostly back ground noise but should be present for flare of the story. Just use common sense?
6. If there is any duels or skirmishes happen in the thread that is fine.
7. No capturing of any peeps unless it is agreed upon.

This is an open topic to avoid confusion before we start. If you have questions here is a good chance to ask. If you see a name of someone you wish to duel that is taking part in this thread…open a dialog with them now and work in a story angle. If you do not see you named tagged and you want in on the fun ask to join. Creativity is most welcome! :)

Six-O

S
[member="Bix Slisia"]

If Barrien wanted, I can quickly throw together a Gladiatorial character for him to be fighting against? Something flashy and cool that realistically he should stand no chance of beating that burns through his energy, but he manages to defeat just as the Republic Strike Force comes barreling in to rescue him from bondage. Like Arryk the Nyriaan Nightmare and his deadly Chlovi Cats

Otherwise, Six-O is there taking stock check of the Gladiator offerings. Great credits to be had in slaving up some needed warrior attractions.

Six-O said:
[member="Bix Slisia"]

If Barrien wanted, I can quickly throw together a Gladiatorial character for him to be fighting against? Something flashy and cool that realistically he should stand no chance of beating that burns through his energy, but he manages to defeat just as the Republic Strike Force comes barreling in to rescue him from bondage. Like Arryk the Nyriaan Nightmare and his deadly Chlovi Cats

Otherwise, Six-O is there taking stock check of the Gladiator offerings. Great credits to be had in slaving up some needed warrior attractions.
I'd be ok with that. More fun writing against an actual opponent. You could just NPC them and write them if you want.

Six-O

S
[member="Barrien Siegfried"]

Yeah that's what I meant, I could make him up for the thread and we could put on a little show. :)

Six-O

S
[member="Barrien Siegfried"]

Hit me in PM's if you want to do any choreographing, we can make you look as cool as you want, I'm game :)

[member="Barrien Siegfried"] [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] @Xalus @Jaccer Ramirez [member="Shmi Labooda"] [member="Mantic Dorn"] ? @Oddball ? [member="Aston Jacobs"]
[member="Kur-gal Kwaad"] [member="Xavka Duquo"] [member="First Daughter"] [member="Darth Ophidia"] @Six-O @Sera Inkari

Questions for everyone. Should we have this thread in the open forum or private? If it is in the open forum should I put PM for invite or a mention of look at the OOC thread before going?

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
Me personally, I would put it in the open forum, put a skirmish tag on it and mark it closed so people would know there's no more slots. But putting it in private works all the same :) [member="Bix Slisia"]

Six-O

S
I got something in mind, but I wouldn't be offended if they wanted to put someone with more experience in the position. I can always run with Six-O in some other capacity for the thread, not too picky. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom