Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Owl's Critique Thread

I've been on this site just over a year. Some of you know me from before my arrival, and some of you I have come to know since. Some of you might not know me at all. I've had a lot happen in my life over the past year, and as a result my roleplay and whatnot has suffered.

Still, I'm interested in what you have to say.

If you've been lucky/unfortunate enough to have me as a Codex Judge - or remember when the Codex didn't exist and I was an FJ, feel free to give feedback on that. But I'm primarily here for you all to critique me as a writer and give feedback on my characters. Some of them are more active than others.

I'm mostly looking for feedback on the following...

[member="Ilias Nytrau"]
[member="Jannik Morlandt"]
[member="Meeristali Peradun"]
[member="Lucianus Adair"]
[member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"]
[member="Siyndacha Aerin"]

...but I'll take words on these ones if you know them at all and have anything to say.

[member="Selinica Miriya Cailis"]
[member="Falcon Gyndar"]
[member="Tes Dralyn"]
[member="Ordon Trozky"]
[member="Ferian Adair"]
[member="Marselia Urstalis"]
[member="Auswyn Nothrael"]

So, hit me. Tell me what you think.

Ilias Nytrau said:
I've been on this site just over a year. Some of you know me from before my arrival, and some of you I have come to know since. Some of you might not know me at all. I've had a lot happen in my life over the past year, and as a result my roleplay and whatnot has suffered.

Still, I'm interested in what you have to say.

If you've been lucky/unfortunate enough to have me as a Codex Judge - or remember when the Codex didn't exist and I was an FJ, feel free to give feedback on that. But I'm primarily here for you all to critique me as a writer and give feedback on my characters. Some of them are more active than others.

I'm mostly looking for feedback on the following...

[member="Ilias Nytrau"]
[member="Jannik Morlandt"]
[member="Meeristali Peradun"]
[member="Lucianus Adair"]
[member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"]
[member="Siyndacha Aerin"]

...but I'll take words on these ones if you know them at all and have anything to say.

[member="Selinica Miriya Cailis"]
[member="Falcon Gyndar"]
[member="Tes Dralyn"]
[member="Ordon Trozky"]
[member="Ferian Adair"]
[member="Marselia Urstalis"]
[member="Auswyn Nothrael"]

So, hit me. Tell me what you think.
I love everything you do, I love you writing. I love the characters you develop.

I loved Jannik when I first came to the website, I believe we had this convo a long time ago - I was always confused about him like, is he on crack? He always amused me and I was always intrigued in his inner monologue and workings. I believe that was during the Invasion of Coruscant that it really kinda opened me up to him.

All of your characters and your ability to be so diverse one way or another is off the chart and I enjoy every moment writing with you or reading what you have written.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom