Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Order of the Silver Jedi

4h7i9t.jpg
The Order of the Silver Jedi
The Tingel Arm is a harsh corner of the galaxy, filled with undiscovered worlds where slavery and crime is commonplace. Ancient worlds once under Sith rule, such as Korriban and Dromund Kaas, are plentiful, and their dark taint is still felt to this day. The Tingel Arm also houses many iconic worlds such as Dac (Mon Calamari), Rhen Var and Mirial, all of which have helped shape the course of history.

However, in the midst of all these systems sits planet Voss, serving as the headquarters of the Order of the Silver Jedi. This Order of Jedi differs from their Republic and Alliance counterparts in that they adhere to no single government, nor do they act the part of a military force. They instead serve as guardians, allowing each government to act independently under their protection, known as Protectorates.

Voss_zps6dmkdmso.png
Each Protectorate is under the direct protection of various members of the Order bearing the title of Jedi Protector. These men and women are tasked with overseeing the continuous prosperity of the systems under their protection, and are allowed to assume direct control of local security forces should they come under threat of attack.

All Protectors are also guaranteed a seat on the Assembly, which serves as the High Council of the Silver Jedi. This allows them to coordinate with the other Protectors, pooling their forces and resources during times of peace and war alike. The Assembly holds regular meetings to discuss matters of importance and events occurring within Silver space, and all are welcome to sit in during these meetings, from the greenest padawan to the most veteran master.

Serving as chief military and security force are the Antarian Rangers; brave men and women from all walks of life come together to fight and defend their homeworlds from outside invaders and local criminals alike, sporting advanced weaponry and personal protection.

The Order of the Silver Jedi seek to heal the wounds inflicted by the Sith Empires of old, to bring peace and prosperity to the worlds under their protection. They now call out to anyone interested in rooting out the evils of the Dark side left behind since time immemorial.
Will you be one of them?

paragraph-separator.png
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Faction Admins are:
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]
[member="Adiara Drelas"] | [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Matsu Ike"]

Zofia Marek

Master and Commander
[member="Adiara Drelas"]
So you guys went back to being the Silver Jedi? Why? I thought the idea was the merger of the Levantine Sanctum and the Silver Jedi Order into a cohesive unit? I thought you guys were doing well in that regard. Did something change?

[member="Zofia Marek"]

We felt as though, as time moved on and the Levantine presence in the Faction diminished, we had lost our cohesion and identity as a Faction. As a result the Faction is in the process of returning to its roots, and the name change is simply the first step.

If you are a member of the Faction, you can find out more information on the decision here. The discussion and reasoning continues throughout the thread, though the initial post will suffice if you don't have the time to wade through three pages.

Zofia Marek said:
So you guys went back to being the Silver Jedi? Why? I thought the idea was the merger of the Levantine Sanctum and the Silver Jedi Order into a cohesive unit? I thought you guys were doing well in that regard. Did something change?
The Silver Sanctum Coalition was an effort to please both the members of the Silver Jedi and the Levantine Sanctum after the latter merged with the former. However, in time most of the people driving the LS aspects forward went on to do other things, leaving that portion of the faction dormant without anyone to pick up the pieces. Our want to please everyone left us without a clear goal or purpose, and we've recently come to the conclusion that you can't always please everyone.

Besides, the Kathol Outback are doing a marvellous job at exploration and discovery, which was basically what the old Levantine Sanctum was all about.

Thus, we've gone back to being a purely lightside faction. This decision wasn't made over night, and we knew however we presented it we would lose some people who didn't identify as Jedi or lightsided individuals in general.

Zofia Marek

Master and Commander
[member="Adiara Drelas"]
I'm a member with some alts, but the key reason those alts are there is to do peacekeeping/domestic stuff though one alt is there as a sort of merc type deal on occasion. I wish you luck, but it looks like things are getting more... militant? Which means my pacifist characters wouldn't mesh at all for the most part. Granted, I'm nowhere near active with any of those characters so it's no loss at all for the faction lol

Y'all have fun, now.

[member="Zofia Marek"] Not entirely the case, no - the primary difference between SSC and the OSJ is that it's gone from being a neutral faction with a light-sided emphasis to being a purely light-sided Jedi entity. The neutral aspect has now gone, since that was the influence of the Levantine Sanctum, and sadly, the FA's no longer felt this played a role for us.

I'd not necessarily call it a militant order - I'm certainly not militant, and I remain, as do many others. You're welcome there, regardless!

Zofia Marek

Master and Commander
Teynara Jeralyr said:
[member="Zofia Marek"] Not entirely the case, no - the primary difference between SSC and the OSJ is that it's gone from being a neutral faction with a light-sided emphasis to being a purely light-sided Jedi entity. The neutral aspect has now gone, since that was the influence of the Levantine Sanctum, and sadly, the FA's no longer felt this played a role for us.

I'd not necessarily call it a militant order - I'm certainly not militant, and I remain, as do many others. You're welcome there, regardless!

Zofia Marek said:
Granted, I'm nowhere near active with any of those characters so it's no loss at all for the faction lol

Appreciate it, but like I said: I'm not active lol Plus, not a huge Jedi/Sith writer. Found that out in the past year or so. Just can't get invested in space wizards and OP sci fi magic stuff. I'll stick to Mandos and privateers lol

Hmmm i am conflicted.
This does look very interesting. I do have a jedi character that has not been developed as much as i would like.
However, i pretty much only use non-Force users. I have little experience with jedi characters so i don't feel like i would really benefit the faction.

[member="Nara Basaar"]

Take it from personal experience, This is a great faction for you to start off in. There is a rather large collection of wonderfully talented writers as well as very helpful members both ICly and OOCly. Your experience writing a Jedi could very well improve with the faction. I wouldn't let the thought that you wouldn't benefit the faction stop you from joining; Try it out. If you don't like it, nothing is lost. If you do, everything is to gain.

[member="Teynara Jeralyr"] [member="Máni"]
(This is Nara. Thought it would be better to post as the intended character)

You both have me convinced! Rory is still majorly underdeveloped, but i do look forward to using her. Thank you both for the advice.

[member="Cathbodua"]
To be honest, your character has given me inspiration on the path i want to take Rory on. I would quite like to develop her into a jedi healer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom