Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Order of the Silver Jedi

[member="Iella E'ron"]
Iella E'ron said:
[member="Cira"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[SIZE=12pt]What are Jedi Clans? I am curious to know how you know of this? That we are including the Clans?[/SIZE]
Well simply clicking in your forum for the Jedi of the Silver Order shows the subforums. In there you can see one called "jedi clans"

Also the thread Rasu posted as a welcome in the news section shows a summery and also mentions Jedi Clans. THis information can be seen without even being a member of the faction yet. It is publicly viewed.

So what are they?

[member="Cira"]

:) I realised this after I had post ... it was early in the morning for me and was tired.

There purpose will be to create small groups of Jedi, with like mind or predisposition to a class or type, for example, Warrior Class. They will come together to form a clan and within the Clan will organise themselves for further training, competitions and games etc. The Clans will also meet in competition within the faction, lightsaber duels etc ... No rank is recognised, so therefore anyone could be the Clan leader. This is to not only encourage friendly competition, create another environment for increased training and use of training, but to nurture future leaders for the faction.

I just saw that have been thinking over and over just how Maya is played as jedi, I feel that she be more suited in the Sliver jedi then a pure jedi, with the republic she wouldn't want to fight unless its to do way with all dark force users.

Urmax Pholoka

U
As I see a few members of the Order Dai Bendu Palawa have joined the Silver Jedi, which seeks to combat the Sith directly, and the ODBP seeks non-combative resolutions to all issues, I'm sad to see them go.

Good luck with your faction, however. Hope to see you on the map some day.

The Order of the Silver Jedi - "We decide who is guilty, we decide the punishment."

So if I understand this correctly, you're just like the Jedi, but without any restraining outside hand. So we've basically got fundamentalist theocratic warriors determined to purge the Dark Side.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you...the Jedi Templars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom