Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Order of the Silver Jedi

It sounds interesting, and depending on how my questions earlier will be answered might see some of my Jedi here.

Just need to know what is what. I have a couple in LC and tat suits them fine. But I've others who may be better suited in this order. Just depends xD

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Basically, not a single darn thing. If they are silver they should be absolute purest of the living force, calm to all known extents and to all things that come from such presence. My character uses it in the devotion to calmness as well as the phrase, "Grey was just too dull, needed something that caught people's eyes."

Alexandra Cinthra said:
Basically, not a single darn thing. If they are silver they should be absolute purest of the living force, calm to all known extents and to all things that come from such presence. My character uses it in the devotion to calmness as well as the phrase, "Grey was just too dull, needed something that caught people's eyes."
Alexandra do not answer when you are not even part of the faction or it's founding members. You don't know the differences; you are merely assuming and being seemingly aggressive merely because of the name of the faction. So I ask you please stop posting in this thread unless it it to ask questions about this faction--- not to degrade it.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
Perhaps it would not be a bad idea from a story stand point to have several different Jedi Orders, each separate from the authority of the Jedi Council. I say let there be Schisms.

[member="Cira"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[SIZE=12pt]Then if that is the case what are the distinguishing factors? This is subjective, in many ways we will be similar to the Jedi Order, however we will not be tied to any political group and therefore be able to make our own decisions based on our beliefs not treaties and political ideals of others which is thrust upon us. We will not be passive Jedi, and will rally to the cause of those that require protection and a strong hand to fight for them. There is not one political group within the Galaxy that is without fault, some more dictatorial then others, but by their very nature they enforce laws on the peoples of the galaxy but do not adhere to them themselves. It is the way of the political beast.

If a new member seeking to be a jedi came in, what can they see are the notable differences between the orders? Not politically aligned.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]What is their code? We are Jedi of the modern era but we prefer the old code as a way of guidance rather than the rule. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]What is their mission? Our missions are stated in my opening statement, to fight against all forms of darkness and evils. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]What is there goal? Our goal is to establish ourselves and prosper in order to achieve our main objective again stated in the open post. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]What kind of relationship will they have with the current Jedi Order? We have no official relationship with them as of yet, however many of the members of the Silver Jedi have friends there and will maintain those friendships. We do not come under to rule of the Jedi Order. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]What kind of relationship will they have with the Republic? With other factions? We are a secretive group of Jedi with no political alliance to any factions. Including the Republic and its Senate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Are you going to stay minor or are you going to be going major? We need to set our foundations first and establish as a minor faction, then and only then will we consider more. This is something to be discussed in faction.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]By what way are they adhering to the code then to ensure they do not fall to the Darkside? There is nothing in the Galaxy that can completely be a safe guard against the dark side, however our code with give our members the guidance needed and a way of life that will hope to ensure this does not occur. We will always remain vigilant not only with manifestation of the dark side outside of the Order but from within. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Is this order strictly lightside or are people allowed to fall into zealotry actions one may consider a bit too chaotic good and be questionable? Lightside faction, otherwise I would have made it neutral.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]What kind of Jedi are welcomed in this Order? Lightsiders[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Is there a Grandmaster or is there more of a council? Council run .. the Grand Master WILL only be figure head, all decisions that directly influence the welfare of the faction will be made by the council. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Will the Jedi in this order still be part of the major republic faction and their Jedi Order? Will they be leaving it? They will need to leave the Republic and the Jedi Order.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Can you only be part of one order and not both? Answered above.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]If it is to be a secret, are you going to be recruiting via invite only or through IC storyline? Both.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]What are Jedi Clans? I am curious to know how you know of this? That we are including the Clans?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]How will you conduct training? Training will be conducted through our subgroup of instructors. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Note: All the above is subject to change. [/SIZE]:)
Sorry some of it is vague, but we are suppose to be reclusive and secret. If you want to learn more send me your join request and you will be considered.. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom