Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Order of the Silver Jedi

The Order of the Silver Jedi
[SIZE=10pt]Philosophy and Objectives[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]The Order of the Silver Jedi is home to a new era of Jedi. We are devoted solely to combating the dark side of the force, wherever it manifests. We serve to protect the weak and innocent within the Galactic Republic and within the Galaxy. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We are an elite and secret group of Jedi joined together in this fight against the dark side and to bring to justice those that seek to destroy the rightful freedoms of all citizens of the Galaxy. Subjugation, tyranny, removal of civil rights will not be tolerated and we will move to fight against all aspects of evil.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Our meditations give us guidance toward a clear path in order of achieve our goals. Among us are philosophers, theorists who provide wisdom and knowledge. There are those among us, our stewards, that serve to protect the Silver Jedi by vigilance against the dark side of the force and they are there to hand down discipline if required. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]For any questions or if you wish to join, please PM me. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Cheers[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Iella.[/SIZE]

To kill a darksider is not a sin, it is the path to oneness with the Force!

So...a secret group of Jedi that intervenes wherever it thinks that there's evil (naturally it alone knows what is evil) to smite it, regardless of national borders and politics, setting itself up as a sort of galactic cop and judge for the whole Galaxy.

This will go well. Crusade!

[member="Fabula Cavataio"]

Indeed it does. Or...like Sio when she's in purge mood.

Vykon Halke

Interim Chief of State
[member="Iella E'ron"]

If you don't mind my asking, what are your plans for action? Killing all your padawans because one might fall to the darkside could be a good start.

Vykon Halke said:
[member="Iella E'ron"]

If you don't mind my asking, what are your plans for action? Killing all your padawans because one might fall to the darkside could be a good start.
Darn it, you beat me to it!

As long as this doesn't actually happen, I'm fine with it. Just don't attack me when I use them for my own purposes.

Then if that is the case what are the distinguishing factors?

If a new member seeking to be a jedi came in, what can they see are the notable differences between the orders?
What is their code?
What is their mission?
What is there goal?
What kind of relationship will they have with the current Jedi Order?
What kind of relationship will they have with the Republic? With other factions?
Are you going to stay minor or are you going to be going major?
By what way are they adhering to the code then to ensure they do not fall to the Darkside?
Is this order strictly lightside or are people allowed to fall into zealotry actions one may consider a bit too chaotic good and be questionable?
What kind of Jedi are welcomed in this Order?
Is there a Grandmaster or is there more of a council?
Will the Jedi in this order still be part of the major republic faction and their Jedi Order? Will they be leaving it?
Can you only be part of one order and not both?
If it is to be a secret, are you going to be recruiting via invite only or through IC storyline?
What are Jedi Clans?
How will you conduct training?

While I applaud variety, it always comes down to this --- What makes you stand apart from the Current Jedi Order to provide incentive for a new writer or seasoned writer to leave the Old Jedi Order and join the Order of the Silver Jedi?

Inb4 Order of the Silver Hand​
6a0e5765c4_93379266_o2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom