Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Order of the Crimson Blade. (Faction AD and Q/A)

I know that this might sound stranger specially coming from me. I think it's a great idea. If others join then we'll and good. It is up to the faction leader to draw interest for that faction. When it comes down to it, it's a matter of choice. And I say any option to excersie an option to choose is a good thing.......

Now if you ask me was it a right choice that my dear friends is a story in itself. Cheers

[member="sabrina"]

Too late, rebranded :D

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Noted and just wasn't sure and all, probably going to just rebrand to fix things... also is it possible to get any post not pertaining to the faction ad itself deleted, i dont want people to have to search through 7 pages for the few questions that was asked.

[member="Hal Terrano"]

I... misunderstood your posts then, i assumed you were trolling like the others.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Hey, i wont put selene on a higher pedestal than she deserved, but while GM there was increased joining, activity, and little infighting that i was privileged to observe, that is all. Other than what she did as GM.... then ya, i agree that Selene was an dick, but she was the republic's dick... that came out far worse than i planned...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom