Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Invasion

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
I'll bring my BATTALION OF MAYHEM!

No, seriously, I'll ferry my NPCs and Arturious to the Palace...

And then sh*t will get real.

Perhaps our newest sith [member="Tallia Farn"] will be there to show the jedi what comes of their people. Actually we have been discussing a wonderful plan in terms of her character and I think it could end up being a great story with some twists.

and just for our own records and organizations

Medical area: Glitter and Sparkles will be tearing this up possibly with another Leviathan for safe measures. I'll be taking some sith priests to help me and Hauntress for Magics.

Archives: Take some blackblades and Massassi with you

Government building: Send in a Leviathan and then take it with some of our Vong brothers.

J3C0

J
[member="Tsavong Kraal"] will be our fleeter.

I will be headed to the Medical Facility along with my apprentice [member="Mantorok"]. [member="Darth Isolda"] will be headed for the archives and [member="Darth Junra"] will go for the palace.

Those are where our admins are going, you guys go wherever you want :)

Lets have fun, and win!

So, I am a newb, and this is my first Dom. Any one care to run it down for me? What is the most effective thing I can do while and letting me solo post?

[member="sabrina"] a sith healing amulet works on the wearer not other people

[member="Maverick"] alright the crash course is.... we are invading, choose your objective and make the best quality posts you can. When you engage in pvp with an enemy play fair and let them make the mistakes, if they keep godmodded on you then report them or come to the faction admins. Once we secure an objective like the massive akure and worm destroying the medical facility we move onto the next and always try to press the numbers game when you can. We make it good we take the planet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom