Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Invasion

Arturious Engel

A
[member="Darth Mierin"] [member="Darth Junra"]

So I guess that means keep me on the books for the Palace run. :p

J3C0

J
[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] our fleeter is already decided over all, however you an grab one of the ships within the 25km fleet and use it independently in the RP as is stipulated in the rules. I would suggest a Dark Blade. :)

J3C0

J
Apparently our shipyards will soon be getting raided by the Republic in some skirmishes, there will be plenty of fleeting opportunities due to that. ^_^

[member="Darth Janus"]

I plan to NE NOR NE NOR over the archives with a ship full of water on my first turn. They won't be going up in flames.

I'll decided where I'm going as soon as I see who of the Jedi and Sith is going to the three different locations.

Also, I plan on capturing a few Jedi for a possible Sith Stalker/Assassin Unit. Anyone interested in helping me with that?

sabrina

Alicia Drey said:
[member="Darth Janus"]

I plan to NE NOR NE NOR over the archives with a ship full of water on my first turn. They won't be going up in flames.
erm water is actually flammable, at the right temperature. As it hydrogen and oxygen, both flammable gases. Chip fat fire, is hot enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom