Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Invasion

[member="Darth Mierin"] oh there will be fun had, riding a Kaiju into battle as [member="Darth Hauntruss"] rides her giant worm. Seeing the jedi come after us and then getting either beat down or converted. I wonder how many shall fall this invasion

Darth Veles said:
Mandos, Republic, Protectorate, Black Sun, Confederacy, Fringe, OS, BH guild. Don't know if the last one is major.
I'm in each faction because I get hired by them for various jobs. Though with the sudden rise of bounties coming out of One Sith on Republic, not to mention I'm currently engaged in 6 different threads relating to the capture of various Republic individuals, I've aligned my character with the One Sith.

[member="Darth Mierin"]

sabrina

[member="Luminous"] the mandalorians have a rule about knowingly helping the sith, which I don't agree with but it's their faction so their rules

Arturious Engel

A
I am down for some seat of power murder and mayhem. :p

So I guess the Governors Palace in this case.

J3C0

J
I have not said the planet, were trying to do a whole "Surprise Attack" thing and i don't want to announce it here in case it gets leaked, i know a few pub members have alts in here and i am woe to ruin the surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom