Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Chapter Of Sin

Where do I go from here

• Jedi Order

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Imperial Remannt

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Silver Jedi

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Something else???

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Romeo Sin said:
So...I'm stuck...where does he go now? I did some very long, very careful thinking.

A. Romeo turns himself over to the Jedi (this makes the most sense because of what happened before his death)

B. Romeo becomes a full member of the Imperial Remnant as they will need masters (OOCly I just like the Empire, not Imperial Knights though...never got into them.)

C. Romeo becomes part of the Silver Jedi, already knowing some of the Levantine members. (I like the Silvers, their cool, and I never saw them becoming as strong as they are.)

Which would be more interesting? I can't decide, so pick for me.
So...I'm stuck...where does he go now? I did some very long, very careful thinking.

A. Romeo turns himself over to the Jedi (this makes the most sense because of what happened before his death)

B. Romeo becomes a full member of the Imperial Remnant as they will need masters (OOCly I just like the Empire, not Imperial Knights though...never got into them.)

C. Romeo becomes part of the Silver Jedi, already knowing some of the Levantine members. (I like the Silvers, their cool, and I never saw them becoming as strong as they are.)

Which would be more interesting? I can't decide, so pick for me.

While I don't really know your character (beside the fact that you want to capture my apprentice), I found this poll very interesting. Looking through the options given, I voted for the Jedi Order because of this:

Romeo Sin said:
this makes the most sense because of what happened before his death
When deciding for a character I, as a writer, will always suggest taking the path that makes the most sense IC. This is your character's life and that should mean something. If a character flits about for OOC reasons only, then they will never develop a true depth or connection to their faction. If your character does not belong in a faction, then you as a writer will have a hard time feeling at home and getting along with your fellow writers. Whatever you decide to do for your character, it needs to make sense for him.

Also, the Jedi Order are mostly super-nice in my experience, and a good redemption-story is never amiss.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Romeo Sin"]

I voted for something else.....why bog yourself down with an established Faction when you can join a Minor Faction with a bunch of Sith, Dark Jedi, NFUs and Indie Darkside users who are working toward Major Faction status. That's my two credits. :)

[member="Romeo Sin"]

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth; 5

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same, 10

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back. 15

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. 20

Choose a different path. Get lost morally, get in a bar fight, get the opposite experience of what your character's norm is so you can say I want to change or I now know what I want.

Lol, above all else though, have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom