Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Year is for Bloodletting (Mando's War)

We will meet in the air, on the ground and in space through out the galaxy. This 'Campaign' will not be a single invasion. We have many skirmishes and mission building up to hopefully many battles of all sorts. [member="Lelani Sevestra"]

Lord Ghoul

L
Mandos doing stealth?

That's a good one.

Almost as good as the one I heard about the time the Silver Jedi didn't solve all their problems with a hot tub.

Victor Thrash

V
If any of you need a quick ride...I'm not hard to please. I hate the Sith as much as the next smuggler.

Too uptight if you ask me!

[member="Strider Garon"]

I've been asked to help. And I want to. I can provide very unique assets to the Mandalorians few others can. I won't disclose what those are out in the open now of course. And lets not forget I don't work for free. But I'm sure we can negotiate on a task by task basis. I propose an initial meeting between us, what do you say?

[member="Rayl Wilded"] join us on anything and everything. Look at the list at the start of this thread and join one of the open threads. Or you can create your own mission where you gather intel on One Sith and their allies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom