Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Year is for Bloodletting (Mando's War)

So first off I would like to say Happy New Year to all you awesome people of Chaos that have filled my fake life with many adventures. Now in return I would like to inform the Galaxy OOC wise that The mandalorians will be conducting themselves in a Campaign style of war Against the One Sith and all that dare to stand with them. This will be story and development driven through a series of skirmishes and possible invasions if such comes to fruit along with other forms of threads.

Phase I

We are very aware the OS are Going to be busy beating the pulp out of the Republic here very shortly so we will take it soft and slow with our Red Glow Rod Jockeys. Our First phase of our Campaign will be Intelligence gathering. So there will be a few threads popping up with Mandos and their allies or contracted help trying to infiltrate the OS to perform various espionage antics. Such threads will be open to the OS to counter the espionage attempts. If the mission is successful I will leave it up to OS admin's to realistically declare the information that was gathered on the basis of the mission objectives.

Mando List of Intel/Espionage/Diplomatic threads:

1. Diplomatic Mission 1 ( Alex and the Grey)
  2. Strider's War: Where Freedom Burns (Infiltration of Coruscant)
  3. Witty Title Redacted [Trotter Garon]
  4. I Have Unfinished Byssness to Attend To [Mando / OS Infiltration]

5. Shaking hands with a Mando [Imperial Remnant/Mandolarian]

Now lets keep this fun with rewarding and rich story telling, for this is the main objective. I post this thread to keep open discussion and plot and themes and for the rest of the board to be well informed of what is happening.

(This is just the Mando side of the objectives. OS and their allies are free to come at us with their own way of conducting such a campaign of war)

@[member="Silara Vantai"] for now we are focused on the OS but new objectives and targets could be added at any time. I am plotting to involve the entire galaxy one way or another. This will be an long drawn out campaign. Will not be a one night stand invasion with a cheap payment of DRAMA.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Strider Garon"],

You must give me your address,

So I can send you flowers,

Also would you guys be up for a diplomatic thread with me? I'm already in a thread with Ubehr clan, maybe you could stop by there if it would be alright with @[member="Dovak'in Ubehr"] and his other clansmen? We could kill two Sith with one stone like that :p

HK-36

Well I'm an Exarch, just below Lord/Lady Protector on the Food Chain, traditionally it's a position that overlooks multiple planets in Protectorate but that policy may have changed over time, my seat of power is on Abregado-Rae, so I would be a counterpart of Mandalorian Field Marshal or Rally Master I think? Or Republic's Vice Chancellor I guess, if there would be multiple Vice Chancellors.

HK-36

Well we could start a thread where one comes to visit the other for diplomatic or trade talks, or you could show up on Ziost to my meeting with Ubehr clan if that is alright with them, the thread is going a bit slow anyway :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom