Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Republic. Faction AD and Q/A

Go Space Communist.

%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%A1%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BF%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%8B-%D0%BC%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D1%81%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BB-%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BC-972439.gif

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

I could with Doc, but it just wouldn't fit well.

I want to now, I've asked others if they'd be interested and it seems like there's a fairly sizable amount that would be. The only real problem would be other factions aggression, which could force us to have to repeat the mistakes of the past.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
  • Q: How did you pick that name?
  • Q: How will you defend yourself from other ever-expanding Factions?
  • Q: How to you foresee both Light and Dark Adepts getting along?
  • Q: How will the Sub-Forums be organized and moderated?
  • Q: What kind of over-arching story or Faction-wide plot would you love to see cultivated here?

Cheers on Bilbringi. :D

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

(( Acually, about Bilbringi, that is gonna Change to Onderon for OOC and due to the support of several Senators.))

1. The Name was simple, i merely just followed canon example, old Republic falls, so a New one comes.
2. Defense against the expansion of other factions does worry me, mostly in terms of those like the One Sith, to which [member="Darth Vornskr"] and [member="Darth Junra"] belong too. I have faith in being able to create atleast peace with the OP and Silver Jedi, the only one that i don't know about would be the ASA and the Mandalorians. I hope to be able to keep peace though if i can, there is no need to cause more death.
3. Immediately, i dont. Yet Yusan gets along with Jedi from time to time so i have faith in them being able to put things aside for the better if they already plan to join the Republic.
4. Sub forums are something that ive been debating heavily, in time i wont lie when i say i would like to use the current republic as a model, it would be fun an interesting to see what does come though. In truth no plan i make now is possible to be kept due to the fact that i may be able to get the forums made into the type that many Majors have them like.
5. Story, Simple. I am doing this to preserve the republic, i hold no delusion to give a plan to conquer the galaxy or get revenge. The plans i have i hope to get passed and peace can come to the republic unlike in its current form. After the Peace though... you see i believe in people making the story, as such, i hold no baring on where we go after peace.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Memorial"]

1. Canon? Hm. Okay.
2. You have faith? Erm. I'd prefer like, a good PM or two with verbal confirmations and assurances from all parties in advance. But I suppose faith is almost as good.
3. Put aside things? Yeahhh... About that.... >.<
4. Cool, cool. So no plans yet. I get cha.
5. Preserve the Republic? Erm. I think you mean: Recreate the dynasty in your own image. Rather than attempting to preserve anything, but okay. I think I get where this is going. Star Peace. Sure.

Hey. Thanks for answering my questions man. But I don't think this idea is for me. I think you've put a lot of thought into this utopia but not enough PMs. Good luck though. Cheers and happy hunting! :D

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

If i didn't know you better lol, id think you were just shooting down my every idea and the questions had been a trap.... ofcourse though i know you too well to say that seriously. I am more than happy those questions though and thank you for playing Devil's Advocate.

[member="Marcus Foster"]

I seem to also have said... "you see i believe in people making the story, as such, i hold no baring on where we go after peace." While i am not looking for Revenge on the Sith, it is because of this simple reason. a Dozen High powered, Sith Masters, VS a bunch of senators and likely new characters.... think about the reason i don't want revenge...

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Memorial"]

Thanks man. Challenge and diversity is a great thing when you use it to motivate you. And if you ever become a Faction Leader? Challenge and diversity, is a lot of what you'll deal with everyday. Admittedly, my thoughts were less Devil's Advocate and more, I want to ask this guy the tough questions. The questions that would really sell me. The questions that might show just how much thought and effort he's willing to throw at this. And you had answers for everything.

Sometimes I ask tough questions and people immediately buckle, back track, or get defensive. Or they get the feedback that they really didn't want to hear. They see challenge, friction, and even change as their greatest enemy. Disregarding the creativity and the new solutions it can help create. I think you've seen a lot of the challenges that the Old Republic has been through and you want to help reconcile that. Maybe even by creating a whole new Faction to see it through. That's brave man. That's stepping out.

So yeah. Good luck and good hunting out there. You got this. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom