Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Republic. Faction AD and Q/A

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Thanks.... to be honest i kinda half understood what you said but i did realize what you were saying after thinking it through now. Plus i have the sinking feeling that people still think Yusan is a traitor, that and not many people like my whole wanting peace so we can rebuild.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Memorial"]

I think Kiskla Grayson's writer is working hard to keep people happy and to develop the best possible future for the Republic Faction. And I think she'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter and receive your passionate support in creating something new and awesome in the weeks to come. ...But's that just me. :D :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Memorial"]

Welp. ...Don't know what to tell ya. I've always felt the trick to good politics is when everybody compromises and everybody wins. Which, well, kinda means everybody has to walk away from the table with just a little bit less than what they wanted in the first place. Haha.

Anyway. Maybe a whole new Republic is just what your looking for after all. :D

Jay Scott Clark said:
[member="Memorial"]

Welp. ...Don't know what to tell ya. I've always felt the trick to good politics is when everybody compromises and everybody wins. Which, well, kinda means everybody has to walk away from the table with just a little bit less than what they wanted in the first place. Haha.

Anyway. Maybe a whole new Republic is just what your looking for after all. :D
Or just go full-blown Dictator and force everyone to conform to your whims.

But that's just me.

:p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Darth Vornskr said:
Haha. Yes. Yes, that is indeed an option. Chancellor Palpatine agrees with this statement heartily. Rofl. :p

I see a lot of good effort put into this that could have been put into the existing Republic that has yet to fall. You can't have a New Republic until the existing one actually no longer exists.

I want to be impressed, but considering the circumstances I am not.

Have you attempted to propose your ideas here to the people of the current Republic in any effort to help it reform and make better what is already in place?

[member="Quietus"]

Considering, i put in the original thing this is a precautionary faction, it only comes into effect if the Republic falls. If not i will remain as a Senator and push for peace.

Edit: I've talked to several others in teh Republic OOCly, and tried to push these ideas before, i can give you three guesses why i have been branded a traitor twice, both false.

Well, considering the Republic's standing history and track record, I'm not surprised that ideas have been pushed away and that words bandied with uninformed assumptions would result in expulsion. People here are cray.

However, the Republic is currently ultra-ripe for reformation and restructuring. It needs people like you who are willing to put time and effort into large ideas and see them through in order to survive. You do yourself and the faction a disservice by slinking off without nary a try. I can and will support good ideas when they're presented on my alt Avalore Eden there. I've watched that faction rise and fall more times than I have fingers on one hand and I grow tired of seeing it repeatedly fail because it no longer has the strong foundation it needs.

Go pitch it, round up your supporters, and do it diplomatically.

Thus far, the only issue I personally see is the potential implementation of darksiders into a faction that is founded on the use of an all-lightsider sublet. List a few ways you think you can work around this, or offer some other ideas on how it could tie in. I think you'll find that the very few faces truly left behind will give you much grief.

[member="Memorial"]

[member="Quietus"]

Well, to be honest i was going to keep restrictions on how deep into the darkside they can go with their abilities, but i am not sure. There would obviously be laws against things like razing the dead, or creating Sith spawn, restrictions on force powers, basic stuff. But really i dont expect that many darksiders to join, my keeping it open for them is for the rare chance that a darksider who understands the rules can be allowed in, and there would be no persecution for him, as forcing him to abandon his own culture and ways is not the way of the republic, a being that represents freedom.

sabrina

Memorial said:
[member="sabrina"]

Shussssshhhh You might tip [member="Marcus Foster"] that i actually hate Sith...
So this is the result of, beating up a poor defenceless with woman then. I bet you say your light sided for it, taking out your frustration out on her. :p

sabrina

[member="Memorial"] None I just wanted to make sure.

Oh welcome to dark side, tell people I am hoth. It might send sith to their deaths. Then again it might send op troops to their death.

Darth Vornskr said:

But that's just me.

:p
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom