Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Republic. Faction AD and Q/A

FreedomandPeace_zps3b680625.png
The New Republic
The Pitch and the Description
Forged from the realization of the Republic's eventual fall and the fact that it is a very real possibility of the collapse of Order as the Mandalorian Empire and One Sith could very well dominate the people left without protection, The New Republic was formed to deal with this problem through the protection of those that need it. Based in Bilbringi, it is run by a small group of like minded people, working to draw support slowly as they look to provide people with safety and not to bring war or revenge. In addition to the protection of those that join them, they reach out to devastated worlds, whether controlled by a empire or in free space, and attempt to provide humanitarian aid if possible. This faction is a faction created with the goal of defending the weak and helping the abused, run by a group of people looking for the same and powered by neither side of the force as dark and light is both accepted.
The IC Intent
The IC intent is to protect those who could be left defenseless and as such is more precautionary in the off chance that the Republic truly does get wiped out. There is absolutely no intent to enact Revenge on the Sith or on the Mandalorians for their past attacks on the Republic and nor does it plan to fight against them. As such this is as it says, a coalition of planets to keep the peoples left separated by the two empires safe from the threat of being put under the boot of whoever should move in on them.
The OOC Intent
With the recent and near certain fall of the Republic fast approaching, due to the OOC and IC decisions of the Republic's leadership and the actions of the Sith. The New Republic is being constructed in such reasoning as to protect the worlds that are to be left defenseless by the loss of the the Republic's military when it falls. As such this coalition will operate in the same exact structure as the Republic, only with Force Users having a truly side role unless in the actual government.
The New Government
(The New Republic)
With the almost certain destruction of the Republic soon to come, the New Republic is preparing for a setup governing wise very close to that of the Republic, but without the need for the Jedi to hold a pivotal role in leadership. As such the Government and leadership of both the Faction IC and OOC will not be the same people, as it has caused problems in past factions and the changing of leadership would be far too often. With that said, and without Further adieu, here is the IC branch for leadership.​

ICRankStructure_zps1970717f.png
  • Supreme Chancellor: Holding near almost the same amount of power as the Supreme Chancellor of the Grand Republic, there is only a few measures that he cannot personally press. Responsible for the overall well being of the planets that he represents as a whole, he is is the public's face and voice, and is a being that is held only in power as long as he is reelected. He can veto any bill passed through by the senate and should that happen his veto can only be removed by a two thirds majority. He holds the highest power (ICLY) in the faction, but is kept in check by the Senate.
  • Vice Chancellor: Responsible for the foreign affairs and acquisition of new members into the Republic, the Vice Chancellor is a public face for all of those outside of the Republic and speaks on behalf of the Chancellor and what is best for the people in regards to foreign threats. As such he is the one most likely to be at a negotiation table and be there to accept a new planet into the republic or should he choose so, aid in the forceful acquisition of a planet.
  • Secretary of State: Unlike the Vice Chancellor, the Secretary of State handles internal matters, such as national security, and most importantly the overseeing of laws and the justice system. While they are not the Judge themselves, they sit on the Judicial court during cases of treason, terrorism and state crimes that require the court. Furthermore they act as a the head of the internal affairs and ethics board, making sure that no one branch is corrupted by internal or external manipulation.
  • Head of Military, High General: Overseeing both the Army and Naval branches, the Head of the Military (Or High General) is in charge of overseeing military matters. From foreign threats, to homeland insurrection, the Head of Military oversees spending and the budgets for the military as well as acts as a field commander. Upon special permission from the Senate, and the Supreme Chancellor he can also declare marshal law on singular planets that may be of extremely volatile status.
  • Speaker of the Senate: This is actually a Canon position that entitles the same exact responsibilities as it does in canon so without further adieu, quote time. "The Duties include, Formally opening and closing the senate sessions and any debates and discussions. Moderating the Senate Debates and discussions so to keep order in the senate. Calling Senators to attend sessions. Enforcing procedures and rules of the Senate while also Disciplining Senators who break said procedures."
  • Head of Special Operations: This is the man that is in charge of two very different groups though they operate under the same concept. The Head of Spec Ops both runs the Intelligence wing of the the Government as well as the Force Users in the government (Should they not be a Senator, Vice, Supreme, SOS, or Head of the Military.) He first reprimands and keeps order among the force users, as well as drafting their restrictions and the allowances when it comes to how they are allowed to operate. From those drafts he will send them to the Supreme Chancellor who will pass them or request amendments until the drafts are ready to be finalized. He also serves as the head of intelligence in which all information gathered through Shadow operatives is fed to him, to which he can then pass onto the SC and if needed the Head of Military.
OOC Hierarchy and Leadership
Much more simply (and no need for a Chart) The leadership of the faction will be set up in this way. A Head Admin, AKA the Owner of the Faction, that is at the top and has the final say in the course of actions. Two Regular Admins, who oversee and help create the rules for the faction and the way in which things will be handled. Then about 4-6 Moderators, who will work to keep order and make sure that the rules are followed within the faction, so to ensure that things are kept in neat and calm order.
Joining the Faction.
Go to the Faction Page, click Join Faction, Post in the New Members forum... And you are done. Though if you do prefer you can contact me or another member of the Faction and you can have a full recruitment thread in which you are brought into the fold through Military, Political, or just a means of making money.
(AS PER THE POINTING OUT OF SYN, THERE IS A MANDATORY NO PANTS DAY ON DAYS THAT END IN Y.)

Updated with the OOC Intent and Part of the IC Government, the IC Government will be finished tonight and perhaps the OOC leadership as well.

Edit:

Feel Free to ask questions, i will answer them as best i can.

Ok, well i think i have a Decent job done here. And this is where i ask for the people of Chaos to speak to me.

PEOPLE OF STAR WARS CHAOS, I BESEECH YOU, THROW UPON ME YOUR EVERY QUESTION SO THAT I MAY EMBARRASS MYSELF AS I TRY TO ANSWER IT.

[member="Spectre"]

Of course, this is why i grouped the Force Users with the Intelligence branch. The reasons being that it allows for someone to rise up from either the Force users themselves or say from a branch that works much like imperial Agents do and oversee both groupings. A Force User alternatively can also become a Head of the Military, or the Speaker of the Senate. I wanted to not throw one over the other with this, but have Force Users and Non Force Users work together, closely so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom